Session 6 July 2024

MJF asks " are we not fast approaching such a dramatic development point "... I have always tended to rely, once research is acquired, on my intuition. I remember the incident with the Donald Cook and how beams disabled everything connected to the electronics of that ship. I know therefore that surprising technology will be applied to all fighter planes and carriers of atomic warfare if and as needed. I also pay attention to Putin : " They fill their bellies with human flesh and their pockets with money. But they must understand that their vampire ball is ending". My intuition tells me that we are not approaching a dramatic development point but that we are already deep in it and since destruction makes possible new creations; makes available new paths and new learnings and brings new ingredients....it all comes down to " changing of the guard". Their decisions leading to actions that cause consequences that their blindness could not foresee.
You may well be right. However, could the failed assassination attempt on Trump be an important "marker" point?

There are huge questions being asked about the failure of the US Secret Service to protect Trump. People even saw the gunman climbing on to the roof of the building and alerted the police before he had even got into position to fire. Then there is the gunman himself. He clearly fits the picture of a disturbed young man who had been relentlessly bullied at school and was evidently one of life's misfits. Was he just seeking to make a name for himself by killing the former president and thus going down in history as a presidential assassin - his one shining moment of glory in what otherwise seems to have been a dull, humdrum life of little significance? Or could there have been more to it? I would love to know whether he had been "Greenbaumed" or whether he was simply an opportunist. I have no doubt someone will wish to pose the question to the C's at the next session.

As to Putin, he knows he is a man of destiny as does Trump. I recall the positive dynamic between them when they met in Russia as mutual heads of state. It was so completely different from the dynamic between Putin and Obama (who can forget the looks of contempt they gave each other when they shook hands). I would also love to know what was on that computer file Putin gave Trump at the end of their meeting.

As to the PTB making decisions leading to actions that cause consequences that their blindness could not foresee, the C's have said they are getting desperate as time runs out for them. This suggests they will increasingly make more mistakes as things proceed. Perhaps Trump's failed assassination attempt is one of them?​

So the bosses had a ‘sit-down’, and a compromise was reached: Trump gets to live, but Vance gets inserted into the timeline to be his handler and maintain consortium representation in the administration?

Balance is restored. The result being that free will for all is maintained, from the top down. It’s down to Trump as to what decisions he makes or signs off on, what he listens to and what he does or doesn’t agree to; the majority of the population get the president they want. The quorum get equal representation.
You could be right. It seems strange that Vance was avowedly anti-Trump not so long ago and then had a 'Damascene' conversion to become his great supporter. Hmmm... ! Already the UK press are labelling him the "Hillbilly Senator". It is worth reflecting that if Trump wins the election (no foregone conclusion with the Dominion voting machines), he will be the oldest person to assume the presidency. If he were to die or have an incapacitating stroke whilst in office, it means that Vance would most likely become the President. However, Vance seems to be one of these mystery men who have come from no where, rather like the Kenyan born Obama. Admittedly, Vance has written a best seller about his early life, conveniently made into a movie by Ron Howard, a Hollywood establishment figure. Hence, we now know all about him don't we :-). It may be the fact that Vance is an outsider where the Beltway is concerned that made him an attractive option to Trump as his vice presidential running mate. Let's just hope that Vance does not go on to betray Trump like Judas Pence did.​

I found it very interesting to learn that there are no actual, physical 3D big cats roaming in the UK. It was a bit strange as the rumours have persisted for so long and people have obviously been seeing and photographing something akin to big cats as opposed to large felines. To find that they are all window fallers is intriguing and that they have similar DNA to our big cats.
I believe I may be one of those who has sighted one of these "window faller" big cats. It was whilst I was driving around the Surrey Hills, near to a main highway called the 'Hog's Back', which sits on top of a long, high ridge. There are a lot of fields on either side of this highway in some of which sheep graze. I recall noticing a large black cat stalking across one of these fields. It was much larger than a domestic cat and reminded me of a black panther. I was driving on my own and this was in the days before camera cell phones had become prevalent (yes - I am that old). I never reported it to the police since these big cats had become by then something of an urban myth or legend. I was aware at that time of my sighting of the theory that these big cats were escaped zoo animals. There was also the belief that with a change in UK law concerning the keeping of wild animals, many owners had chosen to let them loose in the wild rather than hand them over to the authorities. A pretty reckless move, if true, when you think about it. However, I know what I saw and this was no domestic kitty. Hence, reading what the C's said about it in this session leads me to realise I must have seen a window faller. How awesome.​

You may well be right. However, could the failed assassination attempt on Trump be an important "marker" point?

There are huge questions being asked about the failure of the US Secret Service to protect Trump. People even saw the gunman climbing on to the roof of the building and alerted the police before he had even got into position to fire. Then there is the gunman himself. He clearly fits the picture of a disturbed young man who had been relentlessly bullied at school and was evidently one of life's misfits. Was he just seeking to make a name for himself by killing the former president and thus going down in history as a presidential assassin - his one shining moment of glory in what otherwise seems to have been a dull, humdrum life of little significance? Or could there have been more to it? I would love to know whether he had been "Greenbaumed" or whether he was simply an opportunist. I have no doubt someone will wish to pose the question to the C's at the next session.

As to Putin, he knows he is a man of destiny as does Trump. I recall the positive dynamic between them when they met in Russia as mutual heads of state. It was so completely different from the dynamic between Putin and Obama (who can forget the looks of contempt they gave each other when they shook hands). I would also love to know what was on that computer file Putin gave Trump at the end of their meeting.

As to the PTB making decisions leading to actions that cause consequences that their blindness could not foresee, the C's have said they are getting desperate as time runs out for them. This suggests they will increasingly make more mistakes as things proceed. Perhaps Trump's failed assassination attempt is one of them?​
It gets worse and worse for the Secret Service: Secret Service 'solely responsible' for security when Trump shot

Friend, Greetings! I think you can help me with a philosophical question I've had for a long time... you know, that the force is strong with me but I'm not yet a Jedi like you are. The question is the following: At what point is the silver cord of a person, for example in a vegetative state, broken? How will we know that a body still maintains a spiritual connection? I don't know if I made myself clear....but I imagine it would be a karmic burden to turn off the devices of a spiritual being still incarnated. I don't know if it's a worthy question to be asked to the C's.... Thank you in advance
I believe the real concern should be if we should maintain a body using artificial devices if the soul is ready to move on? I don't believe there are any karmic consequences of removing someone from life support, for example, if the body cannot maintain life in its state. Since it is the soul that is the true essence/being, the body is not so important from a higher density point of view. I believe you can see this is the point of view of the C's from the transcripts. Now, I do not know if the soul is 'stuck' if the body is attached to a machine, but I believe that the soul could continue to do whatever it chooses, even if it is stuck, in such a state since remote viewers or astral travelers are able to do so while the body is in a 'resting or an altered state'. So, bottom line, I do not think when the silver cord that connects us to 5D is severed is so important. Time is irrelevant to other states of being. There shouldn't be karmic significance of maintaining a body for beyond its time. As to prematurely turning a device off, if the body is in such a state that it is connected to such a device in the first place, and discussions are occurring between medical staff and family about disconnecting such devices, I find it difficult to believe disconnecting in this circumstance would result in karmic burdens. If the body is in such a bad state that those discussions are occurring, it is probably 'time' for the soul to move on. Lastly, perhaps the soul has already entered to cord 'portal' to 5D, and the body is simply a machine attached to another machine to keep the heart beating.

Last edited:
I was just looking back at the 27 April 2024 session and this had an interesting discussion of the programme change the C's spoke of in the 9 March 2024 session, which involved a reference to Trump and may link with what has just happened to him:

Session 27 April 2024:

Q: (Altair) Which events initiated the upcoming program change?

(L) What program change?

[Discussion of beginning of March 9, 2024 session - Session 9 March 2024]

(L) Okay, so this is just Altair's tricky way of trying to get more answers than they gave the last time. [laughter]

(Joe) He wants to know why it's happening now, I suppose.

(Altair) Which events initiated the upcoming program change? Is it because of Ukraine losing on the battlefield?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it because of Trump?

A: Closer.

Q: (Niall) Something to do with American politics?

(L) So, does this program change have to do with American politics?

A: Warm.

Q: (L) Is it something that we're seeing at the present moment with these massive protests that are going on at the US universities, which is basically making Israel look really, really bad?

(Joe) Because of what they're doing in Palestine.

(L) So they've got some kind of something that's got to be done about this?

A: Very warm.

Q: (L) So, it has to do with Israel, possibly with Trump and the American political scene and the mass protest against the genocide and Palestine?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, they're going to try to do something because...

(Joe) To distract from all that.

(L) To distract from all that, or to damp that down?

So, was the Trump assassination a way of distracting Americans away from focusing on the current genocide in Palestine, where the C's now say that over 100,000 Palestinians have died since the Hamas attack last November? Could there be something in the offing where Iran is concerned, given that the CIA have just killed the former hard line President of Iran who has now been replaced by what some regard as a moderate?

When you look back on what the C's said about this programme change by the Quorum (4D STS) then its strikes me that the Trump assassination may have been part of what they were referring to:

Session 9 March 2024:​

A: Qoininna of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.

Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?

A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.

Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of Trump being assassinated this year?

A:
Possible made to look natural event. [MJF: Did 4D STS wrongfoot the C's on this one?]

Q: (Gaby) Like a heart attack.

A: Stroke.

Q: (Joe) Does the program change that they're talking about that's within X number of months relate to the releasing of a new virus?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Andromeda) So something else before that.

(Niall) Geopolitics. Ukraine.

(Joe) Is it related to geopolitics in Ukraine and Russia?

[MJF: The C's seemed to contradict this somewhat though in the 27th April session when they said in response to Altair's question: "Which events initiated the upcoming program change? Is it because of Ukraine losing on the battlefield? A: No."]

Q: (Joe) Should we give any credence to the European politicians' talk of Europe going to war with Russia?

A: Some, certainly. Hubris knows no bounds.

Q: (Niall) They really, really, really, really don't want Putin to win.

(L) And they really, really, really don't want Trump to win, and they're really, really, really getting desperate and the reason for their desperation seems to me that there is some big change approaching. Is that part of it?

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

A: Yes.
[MJF: And now we know it is the Quorum]

However, the C's also mentioned above that John F Kennedy's assassination was one of these markers or program change events, which lends support to my suggestion that Trump's failed assassination may be a similar marker. The photos showing JFK being shot and killed in his presidential motorcade have become iconic and the elevation of Lyndon B. Johnson to the presidency saw huge sea changes in the American political and social scene, including the prolonged agony of the Vietnam War. Few Americans realise that JFK was bringing American troops home when he was shot dead. Indeed, troops that had been posted in Vietnam were at that moment on their way to the US staging base in Guam, en route back to the USA. Johnson, as President, immediately gave orders to turn them around and send them back and the rest is history as they say. Moreover, both events seem to have involved major failings on the part of the US Secret Service, which is highly suspicious. In the same way that the images of poor JFK having his brains blown out have become iconic, so too will the images of Trump fisting the air in defiance after his failed assassination attempt:
1721230664709.png
This image also makes me think of what the C's said in the session dated 17 July 2021:

(Joe) In the US, there are certain states - notably Florida and Texas - which have been exemplary in their pushback against this Covid nonsense. They didn't lock down, they opened and returned to normal more quickly, etc. That's kind of strange in a sense because you wouldn't expect that to come from the US - or at least we wouldn't. My point is that right now and over the past year, Florida and Texas were good places to live given what people in most places in the Western world were subjected to. So my question is: What's the prognosis for places like Florida and Texas?

A: Suppression will be attempted...

Q: (L) Alright, I think we've covered what we had to cover, right?

(Joe) "Suppression will be attempted..."

(Andromeda) But not necessarily successful.

(Joe) Revolution?

A: Exactly. Remember the Alamo!!

Q: (Joe) I hope so. I wanna see SOMEBODY do something. If it's gonna happen anywhere, it's gonna happen in America.

(Niall) Trump's coming back!

(Joe) 1776 will rise again!... [laughter]

Was this Trump's Alamo moment? Is the MAGA movement the revolution the C's had in mind?

The trouble for me is that The Alamo was just another genocide of originals of the territory: given their lack of affecting technology did not really stand a chance. Unless I am missing something Mr Trump is a committed zionist, backed Pharma to the hilt in the pandemic, opened the arrival of the wars that followed and apparently is a defender of Nato { The North Atlantic Terrorist Organization]. I cannot help to think that his is a game of cards with slight of hands and an offering of baits that most will take.

I tend to favour a new time line. It was almost miraculous how Trump turned his head at the very last moment to look at the video screen, thus avoiding a direct head shot that would have certainly killed him. Apparently, he very rarely takes his gaze off the crowd when speaking but did so in this instance. Could 7th Density (divine intervention) have intervened directly in this case as they have done for Laura on occasions? Trump certainly believes so.

As to Trump facing a planned economic crash as soon as he takes office, that is certainly a strong likelihood and would only repeat how he was saddled with Covid during his first term of office by the PTB. More worryingly though, could he be saddled with a global conflict should the war mongers on Capitol Hill and in the Pentagon deliberately provoke the Russians by more overt, direct US and NATO interventions in the Ukraine War. Already Putin holds the USA directly responsible for the recent missile attack (a US missile) on a beach in the Crimea, which saw multiple civilian casualties. Similarly, it was a US missile that recently took out an arms storage base within Russia itself. Who was responsible for the targeting of these missiles? Was it really the Ukrainians?

The PTB realise that Trump, once in office, will put intense pressure on Zelensky (assuming he is still in power next January) to enter into peace negotiations with the Russians. I recall that the C's said in a recent session that the PTB wish to use America's waning military and economic power whilst it is still available to them. Hence, could they go for broke by stoking a global conflict between the West and Russia and possibly China too (whose troops are currently exercising in Belarus - Chinese Troops Kick Off Joint ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Exercise in Belarus, Opposite NATO’s Eastern Border), which may also draw in Iran (whose president was just assassinated by the CIA) and North Korea. Reflecting on the role of the Quorum as Watchers who keep track of prophecies, could they seriously be considering fulfilling the biblical Armageddon or End of Days prophecies - "Nations shall rise against nations" etc? Such a conflict would certainly fit in with the idea of a re-run or repeat performance of the end of the Atlantean Empire.
R: Estás bailando en el piso del salón de baile de tercera densidad. A “Alice le gusta revisar el espejo en Crystal Palace. El aumento de la reencarnación atlante genera la necesidad de repetir la actuación.

P: (T) Los atlantes que se han reencarnado se están preparando para hacer lo mismo que hicieron antes con los cristales. ¿Entonces esto es algo tipo atlante que se está haciendo ahora? ¿Equipo diferente, pero el mismo tipo de cosas?

R: Se deben aprender todas las lecciones antes de poder pasar a cosas mejores y más grandes.

P: (L) Es una afirmación general acerca de que los atlantes repiten las lecciones, o que una vez que aprendamos esta lección, podemos pasar a cosas más grandes y mejores para contrarrestar esta cuadrícula.

R: Todo eso también está presente y futuro.

¿Sin embargo, esto plantea una pregunta? Sabemos del papel del Quórum, pero ¿cómo interactúan las acciones/decisiones de este grupo predominantemente alienígena con el papel de otro grupo que los C han mencionado y esa es la sexta densidad Consejo Zendar, que aparentemente tiene su base dentro de los anillos del planeta Saturno y también fue descrito por los C como un "Misión de intercambiadores de dos ciclos":

P: (L) ¿Qué es el Consejo Zendar?

R: El Consejo Zendar lo es un consejo de densidad de sexto nivel cual abarca reinos tanto físicos como etéreos y cual supervisa puntos dramáticos de desarrollo en diversos sectores de la civilización en niveles de densidad más bajos.

¿No nos estamos acercando rápidamente a tal ¿punto de desarrollo dramático?
The Zendar council said "friends it's time to intervene" let's run that bullet a few centimeters...hard to believe, isn't it? Similar to expose that I am an active member of the Zendar council and this Grail issue involves me since I myself was involved between 2 to 3 occasions about touching that luminous pebble and being in the water baptism next to a female presence in a non voluntary altered state of consciousness in other words I have the Grail with me! that is very hard to believe...so I believe it is part of the 7 d imaginative where everything is possible.

When you look back on what the C's said about this programme change by the Quorum (4D STS) then its strikes me that the Trump assassination may have been part of what they were referring to:
My question is... Did the C's interfere in the change of program carried out by the Quorum, as they had done concerning covid by modifying the effects ? (Even if the C's did not specify that covid was also a change of program) STS vs STO battle... 🤔

I've been studying about Internal Family System (IFS) which is a model of psychotherapy that I thought was interesting because it brings up the subject of inner parts and how they sort of take over by blending with the self (which is the core essence for them) and the whole therapy revolves around un-blending self from these (often childish) parts and increasing what they call self-leadership in the internal system. That's a very short summary and they aren't the only ones to work with this 'inner parts' concept and perhaps they're model isn't 100% accurate but I just thought it is very interesting.

Now, the reason I bring it up is that, in one of my trainings they showed a video of a person who has DID as the therapist was trying to work with her using this type of therapy, and the main difference with her is that there seems to be no Self, that is, the therapist mostly needs to talk directly with the 'parts' but then there's no observer that kind of knows what is happening or what the conversation was. That made me think of what the Cs said about Dissociative Identity Disorder:

(...)

For me, that's interesting in light of what I've been researching about IFS because, when using that model, what is believed to 'heal' is the ability to bring up the 'Self' and have the self be aware of the inner parts and increase that 'Self energy', so to speak, which for me translates to kind of like awakening and strengthening the 'inner observer' so that it can organize those 'inner parts', and for that you need an internal dialogue. And also, while studying about it, I thought that it seems to be that what they call the 'Self' has a protective influence against fragmentation too.

It is interesting that you make this connection with Dissociative Identity Disorder, since it reminded me of a course on how to work with trauma, called "Restoring the Self: the comprehensive treatment of traumatic dissociation."

In the course, Professor Ruth Lanius spoke about the need to be able to differentiate whether the cause of a person hearing voices is schizophrenia or dissociation resulting from emotional trauma.

You can see the video on YouTube with English subtitles here. But I transcribed some parts at the end of this entry:

But it seems contradictory to me with the information given by the Cs, since they say that an OP is more susceptible to having Dissociative Identity Disorder, and at the same time we are discovering that OPs do not have internal voices. Is the explanation for this that the voices that an OP with this Disorder hears are not their own but rather those of some parasitic entities?

(L) Next question: As you know, we've been having (a discussion about MPD /DID in reference to a particular individual). My question is, what makes a person susceptible to MPD? Let me rephrase that: Are some people more susceptible to splitting than others?

Q: (L) What would make a person more susceptible?

A: Being an organic portal.

Q: (L) Okay. is an individual - an OP - less likely to recover, or is it more difficult for them to recover?

Hearing voices is very prominent in people who have suffered trauma early in life and who have dissociation. We have this great reviewed article that shows the relationship between early psychological trauma and hearing voices.

The prevalence of hearing voices in people with trauma-related disorders does not differ much from the prevalence in people with schizophrenia.

Paul Frewen and I talked about this in our book and talked about how hearing voices really changes a person's perspective. That is, when we have a first-person point of view of our trauma story, it is like we appropriate this narrative.

Our hypothesis is that this is the non-dissociative way of telling a narrative: I did this then I felt this and finally This is what happened to me. Whereas when we hear voices our perspective changes we lose this first person point of view and now we also have other voices making comments.

So the story, then the narrative is no longer from the point of view of the first person but is shared by several speakers, various voices, so what happens is that one is no longer the only speaker of our lived experience.

There may be one or more voices that are also speaking in the head and this can get very confusing especially because different speakers or different voices or different parts of the self can have very different views on how to interpret an event in the sense of Whether the emphasis we place on this event, the affect of the experience, is good or bad.

Some voices may think it is positive or others may think it is negative they may also have different objectives and also different temporal sensations some parts or voices may feel that they are in the past and others may think that they are in the present so what happens is that A huge conflict occurs within and patients often tell us that these voices are so confusing and shout so much in their head because of this conflict that they basically can't hear anything anymore.

So it is important to realize this conflict that is created when these different voices or parts of the self have such different opinions, affects, temporal sensations and objectives.
I think when people don't listen, They Don't Listen is like a representation of the neglect they've suffered, it's these neglectful parts of themselves that terrify them. So you have to learn to listen to yourself, you have to learn to develop empathy and you have to learn to understand how each different part has helped the self to survive. It's really almost like doing internal family therapy, because it's about slowly getting the parts used to each other, developing this understanding, developing respect and empathy [between the different parts of the self].
So we have to think about getting this internal map: we know that there will always be a functioning adult, there is often an inner critic or an internalized perpetrator and there is usually a child part or an Adolescent part and there is also usually a part that knows everything, that He is aware of everything.
Men have fewer parts than women. Some people who have suffered repeated trauma may also be polyfragmented, they may have many different fragments.

Back
Top Bottom