Session 7 February 2015

electrosonic said:
It sounds like wishful thinking with a little bit of sugar sprinkled on top to me.

I just feel things in the universe are a lot more complicated than our human brains can comprehend down here, and that statements like the above sound more like cushioning tactics?

But this also may be where prudent & careful imagination comes in.

My own guideline is: if the C's said it--then the concept itself is within the bounds of prudence. And I'm willing to give my imagination a try.

sitting said:
electrosonic said:
It sounds like wishful thinking with a little bit of sugar sprinkled on top to me.

I just feel things in the universe are a lot more complicated than our human brains can comprehend down here, and that statements like the above sound more like cushioning tactics?

My own guideline is: if the C's said it--then the concept itself is within the bounds of prudence. And I'm willing to give my imagination a try.

Imagination doesn't make something real - like i said, it's more like wishful thinking.

Don't forget, these were still the early sessions - the channel was continuously being grooved, and different members present at different sessions may have influenced information coming through.

Rather than try to imagination a situation that isn't real, why don't you try to discern the probable outcome and face up to reality now?

Like I said, my money is on a transition taking place from 5D to 4D, rather than direct from 3D to 4D. And it is your entire Higher self/Group soul that is transitioning, so the next incarnation may be a selection of consciousness from this group soul that doesn't include the complete entity that you now call 'YOU'.

electrosonic said:
sitting said:
electrosonic said:

Imagination doesn't make something real - like i said, it's more like wishful thinking.

Don't forget, these were still the early sessions - the channel was continuously being grooved, and different members present at different sessions may have influenced information coming through.

Rather than try to imagination a situation that isn't real, why don't you try to discern the probable outcome and face up to reality now?

Like I said, my money is on a transition taking place from 5D to 4D, rather than direct from 3D to 4D. And it is your entire Higher self/Group soul that is transitioning, so the next incarnation may be a selection of consciousness from this group soul that doesn't include the complete entity that you now call 'YOU'.

I tend to be doubtful about this also, but I'm keeping an open mind. With all we have learned about cosmic rays, diminishing magnetic fields, DNA potentials, I no longer put very much of anything in the realm of impossibility. But, as with everything else, we take it all "under advisement" and conduct our lives on a sort of bridge between what IS now, and what is possible if not probable.

Maybe if 3D? consciousness can keep up with the soul after leaving the 3D body to transition to 4D, it would not need to go 5D. There may come time when you could leave your 3D body with consciously/willfully/knowingly/purposely. Maybe if you would not want to, things gets so bad that you will or eventually will be forced, and probably when forced, soul goes to 5D and eventually may come back to 3D where everythings seems nice at first. Maybe this is why C's said something like, there will be time you wish you were dead. Soul may spin faster and faster counterclockwise, and when speed is high enough for some reason, you could make the choice. This is of course speculation.

Clarifying previous post. Not meaning about doing harm to yourself or anyone, that would be lunatic.

goyacobol said:
sitting said:
goyacobol said:
Just as the Wave may not be that crashing one impact event, maybe the process of 4D thinking not a once and done event either.

Another possibility is gradual for some--instantaneous for others. Plus everything in between. C's have spoken of cases of instant knowing, instant illumination, though rare.

The transformation could precisely reflect one's quality of tuning--capacity for receiving--levels of imagination--and sincerity of faith.

It all seems to boil down to very spiritual matters.
FWIW.

sitting,

Yes, the transformation process seems that way to me too. The Cs have said there will be a 1000 year period of adjustment as earth moves into 4D. This adjustment period allows us to decide if we want to be STS or STO. For some it may be more painful than others depending on karmic "weight" as the Cs put it.

Session 4 April 2015

(L) Anything further on that?
A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.
Q: (Galatea) Meaning what? More dramatic how?
A: Depending on karmic "weight".

Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process
as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?
(L) No, I don't think so.
(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be
painful?
A: Yes
(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year
period as 3D transition into 4D.

A: Yes
Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year
process of the Wave.
The creation of a totally new reality obviously,
in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called
time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the
breaking down process, the chaos.
A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes
of almost infinite duration
. But do not be complacent because some
of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your
perspective.

Keep in mind also that those who do transition will change physically. The older you are, (50+ years) will become more youthful in appearance and the average life-span will increase to 400 years. :shock: :)
electrosonic said:
sitting said:
electrosonic said:

This morning, I woke up to these sort of feelings. "Karmic weight " thoughts. Is the physical pain actually me balancing all the wrong I have committed? Is it somehow worth it to keep fighting how discouraging life feels? Aging, sometimes a lack of energy or desire, loses, regrets, so many situations not lived to the fullest or with the highest goodness I could have given. What keeps draining energy away?

It feels like a period of choices and learning. An infinite duration. I'm not at any kind of "youthful rejuvenation" stage. Not feeling enough attachment to get through some of these 3D moments. It's almost like willing myself to stay here and do the work when part of me wants to keep jumping out and leaving the grind of the body behind. I know I want to do my best and react according to higher knowledge and some days are better than others. I remember how I used to feel before the 50+ yrs of age. It just shouldn't feel old and hard. It takes all my will to make my daily experience flow physically and mentally and emotionally. I used to feel like someone else and now I only have glimpses of that former, younger me.

I think this is just some ramblings about how hard it is to be more STO while not firing on all cylinders despite many conscious health changes. Maybe I'm worried about not really making enough progress. Just reflecting on how some of the material is relevant to me, in a general sense.

Thanks for the many insights and perspectives that bring ideas to the surface. Wishful thinking can be such a waste of time. Act!

electrosonic said:

Hi electrosonic,

Is it possible that in your process of discerning probable outcomes, imagination is what you employ?
This may come across as simple word play--being glib, but there may be some truth to it.

I believe there was purpose behind the word. And it's to our benefit if we ponder more deeply. Not to simply toss it aside as wishful thinking. They choose words cryptically but carefully. And their word reflects 6th level comprehension.

Try this: One possibility might be thought magnification and expansion. Enhancement of our ability to SEE. As in gaining understanding they are located "just a thought away." Even if at the same time, they are light years distant. Puts a whole new perspective on time & space. And the versatility of thought.

That said, I sense a downside. I agree with Laura that excessive usage can lead to danger. Perhaps even mental illness. Finding a right balance is both difficult & worthy I think. FWIW.

MariuszJ said:
4 months will reveal dramatic change.

I want to see the dramatic change. Where is it?

Don't forget the futur is open, you should not issue such wishes ...

MariuszJ said:

https://youtu.be/z4F_6awSE3A

Also include all suffer, losing families, loved ones, losing home.

How much dramatic change and suffer you need to be satisfied?

MariuszJ said:

MariusJ,

Personal responsibility is very important.
I'm pretty sure we're not on this planet to sit back and demand to see "change".
There are many changes happening right now. The smallest thing going on somewhere at this very moment could potentially be the most important way forward in any number of fields of human endeavor.

The only change possible on any meaningful level, is a change within ourselves. This isn't to say that "external" change doesn't happen or isn't important.
It is to say, however, that without the change you want in yourself, the "external" ones have no meaning.

You say you want to see change and I ask, what are you doing to bring it about ?

Please understand, it might sound firm what I'm saying, but it's a serious question.
Especially in light of your post, the way it is worded.

Dakota said:
Also include all suffer, losing families, loved ones, losing home.

How much dramatic change and suffer you need to be satisfied?

My thoughts too Dakota, for all the people who were affected by the natural disasters that has been happening almost daily over the last 4 months, and lost loved ones - their lives experienced dramatic & traumatic change that they can't turn back from :(...sigh!.....indeed if one observes objective reality and considering the open nature of the future, there has already been dramatic change for a while now, and it is only getting worse.

I have experienced huge positive changes in me during last couple of months and especially during last couple of weeks but what I have meant was global changes such ones that are visible to every one in the world and felt by every one. On the contrary, changes are barely visible. There is only some increase in the number of tornadoes etc.

Back
Top Bottom