Session 7 February 2015

MariuszJ said:
Dakota said:
Can you answer my question first MariuszJ?
Your question has been answered.
Nope, it is not :cool2:.

First, you need a goal, in quality and quantity, places on the Earth where you want climate changes. Calculate your desired numbers of suffering and disasters, first step.
Second one, search and watch all videos on SOTT.net - Earth Changes Summary.
Next, search and compare all disasters in the 50 years and compare with you data before. Then calculate, you are smart, I bet you know how to do that and measure the difference between before and now.
After all that come and share your data with us.

MariuszJ said:
4 months will reveal dramatic change.

I want to see the dramatic change. Where is it?

Careful what you wish for, remember what was said at the beginning of the session:

A: Good evening people. No haste for that which comes to bring balance to your realm.

Q: (L) In other words, you are saying that we should not be hasty for it?

A: Yes

MariuszJ said:
I have experienced huge positive changes in me during last couple of months and especially during last couple of weeks but what I have meant was global changes such ones that are visible to every one in the world and felt by every one. On the contrary, changes are barely visible. There is only some increase in the number of tornadoes etc.

Major events have been unfolding. For instance, China unveiling its plans to build a new silk road, Russia deciding to issue bonds denominated in yuans, the re-destabilization of Yemen, and Greece telling the IMF that its austerity demands are unacceptable. These are all very huge events that might seem minor, similar to how the events in Ukraine seemed small at the time but later proved to have been the catalyst for whole new reality. Think of the implications of these events, and then think about all the other things that have happened. The FIFA 'scandal', the US government database hack, etc.

I think the events of the past four months have revealed a dramatic change; a global shift of power from the West firmly into the hands of the BRICS nations. Which isn't good for the people living in Western nations that have bet it all on the US/dollar.

A Jay said:
MariuszJ said:
4 months will reveal dramatic change.

I want to see the dramatic change. Where is it?

Careful what you wish for, remember what was said at the beginning of the session:

A: Good evening people. No haste for that which comes to bring balance to your realm.

Q: (L) In other words, you are saying that we should not be hasty for it?

MariuszJ said:
I have experienced huge positive changes in me during last couple of months and especially during last couple of weeks but what I have meant was global changes such ones that are visible to every one in the world and felt by every one. On the contrary, changes are barely visible. There is only some increase in the number of tornadoes etc.

Major events have been unfolding. For instance, China unveiling its plans to build a new silk road, Russia deciding to issue bonds denominated in yuans, the re-destabilization of Yemen, and Greece telling the IMF that its austerity demands are unacceptable. These are all very huge events that might seem minor, similar to how the events in Ukraine seemed small at the time but later proved to have been the catalyst for whole new reality. Think of the implications of these events, and then think about all the other things that have happened. The FIFA 'scandal', the US government database hack, etc.

I think the events of the past four months have revealed a dramatic change; a global shift of power from the West firmly into the hands of the BRICS nations. Which isn't good for the people living in Western nations that have bet it all on the US/dollar.

Great post ! And I'd like to add something about the last sentence (which I italicized), if I may;

It could end up being positive even for those who "bet" on the dollar, if they decide to go with the flow of unfolding events instead of going against it,
by seeing the value in embracing change and working with it instead of opposing it.

By being creative and thinking about the common good it's possible to benefit without being afraid of these changes IMO.

Dakota said:
MariuszJ said:
Dakota said:
Can you answer my question first MariuszJ?
Your question has been answered.
Nope, it is not :cool2:.

First, you need a goal, in quality and quantity, places on the Earth where you want climate changes. Calculate your desired numbers of suffering and disasters, first step.
Second one, search and watch all videos on SOTT.net - Earth Changes Summary.
Next, search and compare all disasters in the 50 years and compare with you data before. Then calculate, you are smart, I bet you know how to do that and measure the difference between before and now.
After all that come and share your data with us.

Mariusz,

Dakota makes an important observation. She is observing "reality" left and right. I would be willing to bet that you have never watched even one of the Earth Changes Summary videos. If you have then this still is something to think about.
If you have access to YouTube and watch even one of the months that forum members have worked diligently to put together it is like a hyper-kinetic sensate experience.

SOTT Earth Changes Summary - May 2015: Extreme Weather and Planetary Upheaval

Notice that it says Planetary Upheaval. Just because it hasn't affected your area yet does not mean as a whole the earth is not changing dramatically.

You are sounding like the people you were complaining about who don't want to see or hear about what in really going on around them.

The weather is just the first stage of noticing the battle:

Session 30 July 1994
Q: (L) Will there be atomic war?
A: No.
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?[10]
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18
years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.

And yes, the date is not exact as dates are OPEN. Are you open?

A Jay said:

Or maybe the Cs were referring to the increase in geological activity that seems to have picked up starting a month or so ago. There's been a lot of strong earthquakes and the amount of volcanos erupting simultaneously worldwide is ridiculous. Then there's the wave of tornados in the US, and the now common reports of tornados in many other countries that didn't have them before. Also now common are the golf-sized, windshield-smashing hail stones. That's all very dramatic.

There are changes but not at all dramatic. They are unpleasant only to people living in the vicinity of the events. It may be less that 1% of the society. The rest of people do not give a damn about what is happening and they do not see any forthcoming danger.

MariuszJ said:
There are changes but not at all dramatic. They are unpleasant only to people living in the vicinity of the events. It may be less that 1% of the society. The rest of people do not give a damn about what is happening and they do not see any forthcoming danger.

Do you give a "damn" about the 1% (probably a very unscientific estimate) ?

MariuszJ said:

That's quite the understatement. You wouldn't describe it as 'unpleasant' if you lived in Nepal, or if you had seen a person being dragged away in their car by a flash-flood.

As for the people elsewhere who don't give a damn, that's a problem of their perception and self-centeredness. Living in a bubble doesn't change reality at large.

Windmill knight said:
MariuszJ said:

That's quite the understatement. You wouldn't describe it as 'unpleasant' if you lived in Nepal, or if you had seen a person being dragged away in their car by a flash-flood.

As for the people elsewhere who don't give a damn, that's a problem of their perception and self-centeredness. Living in a bubble doesn't change reality at large.

I agree 100% that the problem is "self-centerdness and living in a bubble.

Normally I would save the following quote for a later "open" date but this seems to be a non-linear chain of events so here is something that may be an on-going problem so "why not"?:

_http://web.archive.org/web/20030219132949/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/980711.html From Session 11 July 1998 - archived version

Q: (A) Now, about the relation between the phenomenon of physical disasters that are going to
Q: (A) Now, about the relation between the phenomenon of physical disasters that are going to
happen and psychic changes related to the realm border. What is cause and what is effect?
A: One precedes the other.
Q: (L) Okay, so disasters happen and then the reality changes in psychic terms?
Q: (T) Is the approach of the realm border, is the change in the magnetic field... does the reversal of
the poles and the broadening of the magnetic field, is that going to be before the realm border
crossing?
A: Intersection.
Q: (L) So, in practical terms, it may be that, what we observe will be a series of cataclysms,
disasters, the 'cleansing' of the Earth...
A: This has already begun.
Q: (L) So, it is already happening. It will accelerate and intensify. And what we will observe is all of
these things happening. And, as a result of the intersecting of these various energies, this realm
border, this reality change, this change in the magnetics because of the interaction with the comet
cluster, the sun's companion, the realm border, and so forth, it will then have an effect upon the
people left on the planet who will then change in some way as a result of this, is that correct?
A: Your Bible says that there will be many wonders on the Earth and in the Heavens in the last days.
Q: (L) Okay, this period of time after this realm border, is this period a preliminary to the total end of
the Earth and all life on it?
Q: (L) After all of this change, those people who continue to be on the Earth will be in a new
environment, and it will be almost like having to grow gills to live in water, and some people will have
the ability and some will not. Is that it? It will be more gradual in terms of individual physical
structures and psychic structures?
Q: (L) It will be a sudden, total change? Like flipping a switch and everything is going to be different?
A: The key is awareness.
Q: (L) Are there going to be people...
Q: (L) You didn't let me finish asking my question!
A: But we knew it!
Q: (L) In other words, there are going to be people who are simply not going to see what is
happening?

A: Lost lambs beying in the knight.
Q: (T) They are not getting it. They are lost sheep. That really describes it. (L) Why did you give that
funny twist on the spelling?
A: Why not?

Thanks, Windmill Knight

goyacobol said:
MariuszJ said:

I do believe that serious events are forthcoming but they are now not dramatic enough to be regarded by society as the whole as imminent threat and people have the right to discard them. Nothing indicates a global danger and talking about that with anyone will make you ridiculed. Cs should have said that there will be some increase in environmental changes involving many casualties instead of saying about dramatic changes. To an average person the changes are regarded as temporary fluctuations which happens now and again.

MariuszJ said:
goyacobol said:
MariuszJ said:

I do believe that serious events are forthcoming but they are now not dramatic enough to be regarded by society as the whole as imminent threat and people have the right to discard them. Nothing indicates a global danger and talking about that with anyone will make you ridiculed. Cs should have said that there will be some increase in environmental changes involving many casualties instead of saying about dramatic changes. To an average person the changes are regarded as temporary fluctuations which happens now and again.

Don't you get it Mariusz? Only those of us who are aware and tuned in will ever get it and even then the attacks are on-going and we can fall back to sleep.

Session 22 July 2000

Q: (IT) So, we don't know. We sense something very important
about changing the universe. (L) I think that it is also up to us,
individually and as a group, to choose how we respond to the
upcoming events. The saying "many are called, few are chosen"
should be rephrased to say "Many are called, but few choose to
answer the call." (PC) Everyone is called! (L) Yes. But so many
succumb to the attacks, can't overcome the blocks and barriers, and
choose to continue to view life in mundane, surface terms. When
push comes to shove, how many really DO answer. It is a very
subtle thing to read the signs and "see the unseen" in the morass of
conflicting signals that the 3rd density reality sends to block our
vision. (PC) Yes. Animals have an abundance of young in order that
some will survive. I think there is an abundance of us so that some
WILL wake up. The odds are against it, so there HAS to be an
abundance of us that have come back for this reason. (S) The sea
turtles. (PC) There is no guarantee that we would all wake up. (IT)
Yes, and SOME of us could go back to sleep!
(PC) Yes. (L) It is a
constant danger to all of us. There was an interesting thing that a
reader sent to me about the fact that there is a moment, a crucial
point of choosing, and it is called in the Don Juan tradition "The Cry
of the Eagle." A soul is called to choose a singular act that will
change their life forever, and either they respond, or they don't.
And, once the call has come, once the moment has come, if they
don't choose, the call never comes again because the moment is
gone forever. It's a soul summons. If they turn away from it, or
think that it will come again, or that there will be other opportunities,
then they are choosing to NOT respond, and it never comes again.
Either you do it or you don't. (LC) And, of course, that is when the
attacks really start!
A: No, LC, the attacks are ongoing.
Q: (IT) The attacks are always there, but it is just when you start to
awaken you start to become aware of what they are and have the
choice of perceiving the nature of them and choosing to overcome
them, or to think that it is just stuff that happens, and you have to
"go with it." or submit to the circumstances...
A: Yes. Awareness is the key; knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Do you want to just be an "average" person after having access to information that is meant to protect you? If you haven't noticed many of us are "seeing" things that you are saying are insignificant or not dramatic enough for you.

I repeat watch at least one Earth Changes video:

https://youtu.be/z4F_6awSE3A

Why are you so fixated on what the "average" person perceives, Mariusz? I don't get it. The reality of change occurring and people's perception of it are two separate things.

The way you worded you question made you sound like a child who has been promised something. Why not try some non-anticipation?

MariusJ,

Your comments had me thinking that you seem to be stuck within a certain concept of "linear time".

It sounds as though you lack patience and want something from "outside" to happen to you or around you.

I would bet that there is fear or desire behind this, because if you were looking at reality objectively (or as objectively as possible) you would realize what the nature of these "changes" is. Perhaps you're thinking too emotionally ?

The following is from the April 4th 2015 session and is along the lines of what we've been trying to say to you here:

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

And as people have been pointing out to you, the changes taking place -right now- are very real for many people.
For instance, in India over 2500 people recently died in a heat wave. This is just one recent event.
Is this not drastic enough ? Or do you have something specific you'd like to see happen or are waiting for ?

MariuszJ said:
Cs should have said that there will be some increase in environmental changes involving many casualties instead of saying about dramatic changes.
A small note, this is a transcript translated from the Croatian site, if there are some inconsistencies, please feel free to correct me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from the Cassiopaean transcripts
Q: Now, you once said, when we asked about the Ra material, and given the amount of 63% accuracy. Do it now and you confirm?
Q: Now, I would like to know how you got this number 63, how do you calculate it, why is it 63 and not 62 or 64?
A: The process of forecasting always breaks in mathematical processes, which are the only true universal language.
Q: Do I want to know that you are a mathematical process used to get the number 63 ?!
A: Add the total number of published words; divided by the total sum of the number displayed accurate conceptualization. [Note: original transcripts read "divided by" rather than "divide into / inside", which serves to take that as an example of possible distortion due to the non-universality of meaning] {remark given by Laura lost in this case in our translation - pp}
Q: Well, if we have 100 words and 25 are used in the descriptions of concepts that are accurate, whether it's what you thought?
A: Close.
Q: Well, to specify the exact conceptualization? How to determine whether a given word is accurate?
A: With the truth of the publisher.
Q: So, words, even though they may mean different things, the truth of the speaker can give ...
A: Yes, because if we look at the state of pure non-prejudice, the accuracy level will be perceived correctly.
Q: Well, I want to read the sentence: "First, the Great Pyramid was formed approximately 6,000 of your years" (The first, the Great Pyramid was formed approximately 6,000 of your years ago, prim. Prev.). I want to go through it word by word. The word "The", true or false?
A. Correct.
Q: "First" (First)
A: False.
Q: "The".
A: Neutral.
Q: "Great" (large).
A: Right, in this case, by conventional agreement.
Q: Now, you have described the word "the" as neutral, but in the mathematical algorithm you gave for the budget, did not mention neutral words, but what you do with neutral?
A: They belong to the 37% because they can not be counted subjectively as accurate.
Q: "Was" (a)
A: Exactly.
Q: "Formed" (formed)
Q: "Approximately" (approximately)
Q: 6000th
Q: "Of"
A: Neutral.
Q: "Your" (yours)
Q: "Years" (years)
Q: Okay, if we apply the same formula to the C's material, what percentage do we get?
A: Not for us to measure.
Q: Okay, you gave, given the pyramid, the following sentence: 'The Great Pyramid was built by Atlantean 10,643 years ago. " Is she correct? L: Yes, I think there's a problem. He confirmed're Ra at a point which is contradictory to what you gave yourself!
A: The problem is not with "us", the problem is the attempt to compare different frames of reference. Looking for clues in terms of definition.
Q: I do not understand what you're saying. Either it was built 10,643 years ago or it was built 6,000 years ago.
A: Formed / built ... you think it's the same thing, eh ???
Q: It was built before it was formed? A: According to the Ra Material, not even been built, but formed by thoughts ...
A: If your house is on the number of xy on Montana Avenue reconstructed, then it takes on a new look (form). Now, re-read sentences from the questions carefully.
Q: "First, the Great Pyramid was formed approximately your 6000 years ago. Then, in order, after this performing by thought, construction and architecture, the great pyramid, using the more local or earthly material rather than thought out material to build other pyramidal structures ". Now, C's say: "Great Pyramid was built by Atlantean 10,643 years ago."
A: No, Laura, no, no, no, no !!!!! If your house is remodeled in 1998, whether it was when it was built?
Q: No, that's important when it was built. OK, I figured you. You need to recognize the subtle signs. Can we use this process to analyze all of this material?
A: You can, but senior citizens are waiting for its completion.
Q: Is there any thing about the issue of accuracy, you should mention? One main thing is: the presence of certain people. Some sessions were more accurate than others, which depended on who was present ...
A: You got it !!!
Q: Therefore, it would be difficult to access evaluating the accuracy of the C's, themselves ...
A: Bingo! (You guessed it)
Q: But we CAN access the material, bearing in mind that some parts can be more accurate than others ...
A: 71.7%.
Q: Well, it refers to corruption in order to other people's mistakes when writing, reconstruction, etc. And the same applies to the Ra ... A: Well, suppose I have a sentence that the Great Pyramid was built 10,000 years ago, but that is really built yesterday, and you would have given 70% accuracy that statement.
Oh No.
Q: But only one word is inaccurate ...
A: You are looking for a concrete formula within a vacuum of abstraction. The only way to get an accurate measurement is to wait until you can include the sum total of all words, then determine accuracy as a percentage of the total. The sum of all words, and each word, as a unit of measurement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that is 71.7% more than enough, at least for me personally.
C's have given us so much to think about, some of the transcripts if we read years later, understand how are actually true

goyacobol said:
Don't you get it Mariusz? Only those of us who are aware and tuned in will ever get it and even then the attacks are on-going and we can fall back to sleep.

This situation with MariuszJ reminds me when people standing and watching tornado coming on them.
Also, we had many floods in Croatia. People refuse to leave they home because they didn't believe that flood will ruin their home.

Some people need more powerful blows to wake up, others learn from other mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom