Session 7 May 2016

PERLOU said:
Christine, comme je te comprends, moi aussi je les aime si tendrement mes cristaux, je ne pourrais plus me passer d'eux...
Je rappelle que je n'ai pas brisé mon Cristal Personnel, il s'est brisé tout seul en tombant de ma poche.
Laura m'a suggéré que c'est peut-être que je devais avoir une double protection.
A ce moment Laura m'avait demandé de lui renvoyer mais je n'ai pu le faire car je m'étais déjà trop attaché à ces deux Cristal Personnel. Laura m'a donné son accord de les conserver tous les deux...
Un lien très fort s'est formé entre nous Cristal d'Eau, Cristal de Protection Maison, Cristal Personnel et bien sûr Cristal de Rêve qui m'a permis de rêver de Laura...
J'éprouve une infinie reconnaissance à Laura et les siens, aux Cassiopéens et à mes Cristaux qui font partie de ma vie et de moi...

Christine, as I understand you, I also love tenderly my crystal, I could not do without them. . .
I recall that I have not broken my Crystal Staff, it broke all alone in falling out of my pocket.
Laura suggested to me that perhaps I had to have double protection.
At that time Laura asked me to send him but I could not do it because I was already too attached to me both Crystal Staff. Laura gave me his agreement to keep them both. . .
A strong bond was formed between us Crystal Water Protection Crystal House, Crystal Staff and of course Crystal Dreams that allowed me to dream of Laura. . .
I feel infinite gratitude to Laura and her family, the C's and my Crystals that are part of my life and me. . .

Je sais que ce n’était pas ton intention, je n’ai aucun doute là-dessus et j’imagine la peine que tu as eue quand il s’est brisé en deux.
Le jour où j’ai reçu mes cristaux les objets que je prenais s’échapper de mes mains c’était même assez bizarre j’ai alors attendu avant d’ouvrir le colis et quand je l’ai ouvert j’ai pris toutes les précautions en pensant à ce qui t’est arrivé.
Tu as été pratiquement la première à les recevoir, peut-être que tu as été choisie pour prévenir les autres à prendre toute les précautions avec leurs cristaux.
Tu as pris la bonne décision de le garder puisque qu’il t’est destiné et qu’il t’a servi aussi à prévenir les autres.
Je te remercie et je te fais plein de câlins.

I know it was not your intention, I have no doubt about it and I imagine the trouble you've had when it broke in two.
The day I received my crystal objects that I was escaping from my hands it was weird even then I waited to open the package and when I opened it I took all precautions to think what happened to you.
You were practically the first to receive them, maybe you were chosen to warn others to take all precautions with their crystals.
You took the right decision to keep you as it is intended and that has served you also to warn others.
I thank you and I make you lots of hugs.

Last night I didn't sleep at my place; had to stay at my parents' one while visiting due to feeling too weak from a stomach bug to return home. I didn't expect it that bad. Therefore I left all my crystals except of my personal one at my own place without taking proper measures to protect them from potential moonlight. The dream stone was covered by my pillow anyway, but the room crystal resided (wrapped in its silk cloth) on my dresser, and the water crystal was placed in a cup of water. The cup was not covered and the curtains were not drawn, when it was getting dark. So I called my room mate and asked her to cover the cup, but I forgot to tell her more details.
So when I returned today due to an appointment in the vicinity (and also feeling better fortunately), I found it covered with transparent plastic foil. Now I worry that my water crystal and also my room crystal may have been exposed to moonlight. Probably it is not that dramatic, since the waxing of the moon is still on the beginning and its light may not be that intense; and the room stone was covered by the silk. But in any case, what would be good to do for crystals which have been exposed to moonlight? Doing some extra singing and reciting?

Also, I am a bit confused about the information that the crystals should not be put into the sunlight as well. Well, sometimes I had put my crystals in the light of the evening sun while singing and reciting to them. So, can some harm come from that too?

Regarding to others' comments about the scars and scratches on personal crystals: I can understand them in some sense, because it was similar for some part of myself in the beginning. But I began to understand quite early, that the scars and scratches of my own personal crystal correlate with those I feel carrying around on my own being - from inner wounds and troubles. And that the crystal, scarred and "wounded" like myself, is a wonderful companion to facilitate healing and working on myself. I can certainly sense its inner beauty and feel very much connected to it, and by that to this network including the Cs and DCM. And when I feel strange, lonely, sad, fearful, whatever, I take it out of its little knitted silk bag around my neck and into my hand. And then it's like as it is comforting me and assuring me of its companionship. And sometimes I just caress it and feel very grateful that it is with me. Thank you again for this wonderful gift (this goes for all the crystals I received from you).

:flowers: :love:

Learner said:
Also, I am a bit confused about the information that the crystals should not be put into the sunlight as well. Well, sometimes I had put my crystals in the light of the evening sun while singing and reciting to them. So, can some harm come from that too?

Others may clarify, but I think Laura said incidental water or light exposure is ok. I wouldn't leave them in direct sun or moonlight for any length of time. And it has to be understood that they will be exposed to light briefly when you sing to them or swap out your water crystal's water.

It's one of those things where we ask how much is too much, or where is the threshold. I just err on the side of caution, as I see it's worth it. The thing I worry about is having negative thoughts when I handle them, or being in a dissociative state and daydreaming about them when handling them.

I received my stones after waiting with patience as I had a feeling of the enormous undertaking
And energy that would be required of Laura and the girls.
I had no idea they would be so big. Or of such unusual properties to look at. The dream stone
Is one of the most beautiful stones I have ever seen. Mounting the personal protection stone
Would be impossible due to its size. The lovely silk squares were a special touch.
To be honest, the home and personal protecting stone were not ones I would I chose, but I take
Enormous comfort that Laura and the C's that chose for me.

Laura, I just want to express my deep thank you for being included. I think this is greatest gift that I ever received because it carries your energy and deep abiding love for this planet and mankind. I am humbled and so grateful.

I still haven't received my stones that were sent on June 2. :(
So , now I think that they are definitely lost .
I just don't know if a new package is sent to me. If it is , then please sent me some more information like tracking number about it so I can track it while it's traveling to my address.

Konstantin said:
I still haven't received my stones that were sent on June 2. :(
So , now I think that they are definitely lost .
I just don't know if a new package is sent to me. If it is , then please sent me some more information like tracking number about it so I can track it while it's traveling to my address.

So unfortunate. Sorry about that, Konstantin. :( And yes, in your situation I think it would be better for the second package to have a tracking number, because it is known that postal thieves are more hesitant to steal stuff that can be tracked.

Breo said:
I received my crystals around a month ago and I am full of gratitude that they are in my life.
First I want to say thank you from my heart to Laura and all who are involved in making this amazing project possible. I simply love each of the stones, the silk and ribbons.

Since they are with me a significant change happened. For around 3 years I was struggling with a difficult contact with an unreliable friend. Since long I was aware that it was unhealthy for me. But although I "knew" I did not manage to retrieve myself from this contact. I even went to therapy to search for my unconscious patterns of not being able to let go. It did not lead to any significant change. Still this friend was quite present in my life, distracting me in many ways. I really suffered.

Then I got the crystals. My first feelings from the stones where of support, hope and protection. And then literally daily, it was like curtains where pulled of my eyes and my concentration and willpower strengthened in a way new to me. Within this very month my emotions towards this woman changed from false affection to neutral. I could clearly feel how her presence did not make me loose myself anymore. This process went so fast that I probably need much more time to digest all the lessons involved. But I feel free and quiet now.

And my dreams intensified bringing up much clearer issues to work on. Also here I can concentrate better with more focus.
I also noticed that the shape and patterns within my personal crystal might reflect my body/system, where I am clear and where I am foggy.
The prayers and singing give such a new structure to my days and nights. I feel protected in a new way.

So thanks to all who are connected now.

Thank you for the description of your experience Breo. It was interesting to read.
Few years ago I had very similar problem ("difficult contact with an unreliable friend"). I think that this could be an auto-destruction program that I luckily managed to survive. Information on the Cassiopaean website helped me greatly to understand this situation, for what I am very grateful.

Thank you very much for your reply, 3D Student. I am not going to put them into direct sunlight anymore. So, when I unwrap them in order to sing to them, I will do this somewhere else. The problem is, that my water crystal was probably exposed to moonlight for a whole night. I didn't take care enough as I should have by not asking my room mate to use an intransparent cover or closing the curtains. It gives me a bad feeling given the huge effort Laura and the girls put into the process to choose it for me. Didn't use my water crystal since this incident because I am not sure what influence it carries now.

3D Student said:
It's one of those things where we ask how much is too much, or where is the threshold. I just err on the side of caution, as I see it's worth it. The thing I worry about is having negative thoughts when I handle them, or being in a dissociative state and daydreaming about them when handling them.

Thank you for bringing this up. What you mentioned about the intent or when in a bad state is something that worries me as well sometimes, when I sing or recite to my crystals. It's like as if I am putting these states into them as negative intent. Now, I am thinking about doing some EE in order to be more cleansed and focused before giving my water crystal some extra treatment by singing and reciting. Maybe that reverts the potential influences from the moonlight. :huh:

This leads me to the thought, if our singing and praying to the crystals might have some more powerful effect when we did some kind of grounding activity and / or EE before ...

Learner said:
Last night I didn't sleep at my place; had to stay at my parents' one while visiting due to feeling too weak from a stomach bug to return home. I didn't expect it that bad. Therefore I left all my crystals except of my personal one at my own place without taking proper measures to protect them from potential moonlight. The dream stone was covered by my pillow anyway, but the room crystal resided (wrapped in its silk cloth) on my dresser, and the water crystal was placed in a cup of water. The cup was not covered and the curtains were not drawn, when it was getting dark. So I called my room mate and asked her to cover the cup, but I forgot to tell her more details.
So when I returned today due to an appointment in the vicinity (and also feeling better fortunately), I found it covered with transparent plastic foil. Now I worry that my water crystal and also my room crystal may have been exposed to moonlight. Probably it is not that dramatic, since the waxing of the moon is still on the beginning and its light may not be that intense; and the room stone was covered by the silk. But in any case, what would be good to do for crystals which have been exposed to moonlight? Doing some extra singing and reciting?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If that was the night before last, then the waxing moon was at 21% according to this link. Then you also need to consider for how long it actually came in through your window and hit the right spot, and that is assuming there were no clouds or anything else (like trees) interfering relative to the moon's position.

stellar said:
Just chiming in to share how sad and disturbed I have felt over some responses to the crystals that members have shared.

The decision to request my order took me over a month. Because of their purpose I doubted if I am worthy enough to be given such an honour; if I could do justice to the intent behind them; if I could successfully utilise them to contribute more to this group.

I certainly never thought they should look a certain way. So if they do eventually arrive I will just be happy to receive them.

To all involved in this consuming and important undertaking THANK YOU.

I think that it's a good opportunity for members to self-observe. By looking at their emotional reactions, we may be able to find out a bit about ourselves. Examples: sense of entitlement, lack of attention, external expectations. Basically, in a nutshell: internal considering.

It's not the end of the world that people react in these sorts of ways, but hopefully with time and will (and the crystal connection!) we can all get a better grasp on our machines. Every reaction we have is an opportunity to see ourselves and to recalibrate.

So as an exercise, it's probably a good idea to examine your (collective 'you' here) reaction to receiving the crystals, then consider how much blood, sweat and tears have gone into making them for you. Hopefully that will put it all in context.

Approaching Infinity said:
stellar said:
Just chiming in to share how sad and disturbed I have felt over some responses to the crystals that members have shared.

The decision to request my order took me over a month. Because of their purpose I doubted if I am worthy enough to be given such an honour; if I could do justice to the intent behind them; if I could successfully utilise them to contribute more to this group.

I certainly never thought they should look a certain way. So if they do eventually arrive I will just be happy to receive them.

I think that it's a good opportunity for members to self-observe. By looking at their emotional reactions, we may be able to find out a bit about ourselves. Examples: sense of entitlement, lack of attention, external expectations. Basically, in a nutshell: internal considering.

It's not the end of the world that people react in these sorts of ways, but hopefully with time and will (and the crystal connection!) we can all get a better grasp on our machines. Every reaction we have is an opportunity to see ourselves and to recalibrate.

So as an exercise, it's probably a good idea to examine your (collective 'you' here) reaction to receiving the crystals, then consider how much blood, sweat and tears have gone into making them for you. Hopefully that will put it all in context.
My thoughts exactly. Interestingly, I just read an article on Sott about scientists discovering a way to make crystals act like neurons, which has been one of my concepts on one purpose of the the crystals before this article was written, hmmm...

(I got these today:
_https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002HIBTQW
They are smaller than they look but they fit them all fine, including the 'Home' one.)

stellar said:
Approaching Infinity said:
stellar said:

My thoughts exactly. Interestingly, I just read an article on Sott about scientists discovering a way to make crystals act like neurons, which has been one of my concepts on one purpose of the the crystals before this article was written, hmmm...
Do you have a link to the article? :)

Windmill knight said:
Learner said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If that was the night before last, then the waxing moon was at 21% according to this link. Then you also need to consider for how long it actually came in through your window and hit the right spot, and that is assuming there were no clouds or anything else (like trees) interfering relative to the moon's position.
Also do you know that the moon passed directly in front of the window? If so the period of time would be rather short I would assume. Also I think that there wasn't the intention to charge it in the moonlight so I guess some incidental exposure wouldn't harm it too much? IDK.

lainey said:
Do you have a link to the article? :)

Here it is:

https://www.sott.net/article/324599-Scientists-discover-a-way-to-make-networked-microscopic-crystals-act-like-neurons

Silicon is a crystal, and can be used to mimic neuron behavior along with everything else we use microchips for. So merely being a crystal does not give special significance - we already know crystals are useful and we use them all the time. Apparently chalcogenide crystals can be used for this specific application.

Back
Top Bottom