Session 7 May 2016

If the crystals go to someone who does not really value them, they will likely be mistreated and return to being plain old rocks. It is a waste, since Laura and co. go through so much trouble to charge them. So it would be good to make sure that you don't request them for someone who isn't asking, and that those who ask know just how much work is put into them and the value they have.

I received my crystals right now. All crystals appear as one would expect. The largest is home, then personal, and water is the smallest. Dream stone is very smooth with a winding hypnotizing texture.
I have lowered expectations because some people were not satisfied with the appearance, however, even though appearance is not important in this case, they are all beautiful.
I had to pay the customs duty 5 euros (I think they overestimated the material value).

Congratulation to all new members who received their crystals. :)

Last night I took my guitar and I played and sang " In the garden " to my crystals. And then my son came and he asked me to play another song, some that he knew. It was about 8:30 in the evening. Then we ended on his tablet on youtube, finding some karaoke channel and singing the songs.I have never done this, but this time, it was so spontaneous that I haven't even noticed. We ended, and when I looked the clock it was 10:30.
I have never done that before.I don't even know to sing well.

According to my understanding, it's about creating a certain kind of harmonious energy that spreads and affects the environment, people in the vicinity.
In a similar manner, the negative energy spreads also, for example, in form od Nazism and Islamic extremism. So this may be a war on the energy level. But if we say "war" that can respond more to negative than positive form. Perhaps it is better to say: spreading peace and harmony.
One person affects another person. The group of people gathered together with the same energy acts more effectively.
The crystals may have the effect of reinforcing the positive intentions with the result of the spread of more powerful energy. More powerful means easier changes from one state of frequency to another.

General rule of thumb: parents who are sympatico, who request crystals for their minor children, or even older children who live with them are okay.

If you are divorced or separated, and the custodial parent is not sympatico, please don't take energy from the network requesting for those who aren't really asking.

If the kids or other relative are grown up, they should request their own.

Notice this also: even though there are a few people who have donated generously to cover the costs for those who can't donate, we are rapidly going into the red on this project. So, if you are at all able to donate to cover the costs please do so.

Also, please recall that I am recovering from a debilitating and painful injury. I can only stand on my leg for a short time each day and I generally reserve that time for the crystal selection process. Still, I can only do so many at a time. Factor that into requests and please don't expect me to fulfill excessive demands for crystals for every room in your house, your holiday house, and your neighbors. Remember, this is a Crystal Connection NETWORK. It is mainly for OUR NETWORK.

Laura said:
General rule of thumb: parents who are sympatico, who request crystals for their minor children, or even older children who live with them are okay.

If you are divorced or separated, and the custodial parent is not sympatico, please don't take energy from the network requesting for those who aren't really asking.

Notice this also: even though there are a few people who have donated generously to cover the costs for those who can't donate, we are rapidly going into the red on this project. So, if you are at all able to donate to cover the costs please do so.

Also, please recall that I am recovering from a debilitating and painful injury. I can only stand on my leg for a short time each day and I generally reserve that time for the crystal selection process. Still, I can only do so many at a time. Factor that into requests and please don't expect me to fulfill excessive demands for crystals for every room in your house, your holiday house, and your neighbors. Remember, this is a Crystal Connection NETWORK. It is mainly for OUR NETWORK.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for responding to this. This is why my original question concerned what is appropriate.

The way I understand this is that it's okay to make a request for myself and my two children (older but live with my wife and I). If my step daughter wants to, she can make a request herself.

But the question remains about my wife. We are together, but I would not describe her as being like-minded with regards to the network. She has stated that she doesn't even believe in the existence of the C's. But she's my wife, and even if I understand the reasons for her not receiving crystals (if that were to be the decision), that would very likely create a s--t storm around here.

Would it be best to avoid that, or just deal with it if it happens?

mocachapeau said:
Hi Laura,

Thank you for responding to this. This is why my original question concerned what is appropriate.

The way I understand this is that it's okay to make a request for myself and my two children (older but live with my wife and I). If my step daughter wants to, she can make a request herself.

But the question remains about my wife. We are together, but I would not describe her as being like-minded with regards to the network. She has stated that she doesn't even believe in the existence of the C's. But she's my wife, and even if I understand the reasons for her not receiving crystals (if that were to be the decision), that would very likely create a s--t storm around here.

If she has expressed interest in receiving, that's fine. And it is fine for kids living in the home IF they are interested. Ya'll just keep in mind that I can only do about a dozen requests per day.

Laura said:
mocachapeau said:
Hi Laura,

If she has expressed interest in receiving, that's fine. And it is fine for kids living in the home IF they are interested. Ya'll just keep in mind that I can only do about a dozen requests per day.

Got it! And thank you.

I really appreciate the effort you are putting into this, and I will be sure to make a larger donation to help with the financing.

My crystals arrived safely today! My thanks and gratitude to you Laura and all who helped in this endeavor! I am excited to participate in this connection and I am happy.

Konstantin said:
Congratulation to all new members who received their crystals. :)

Last night I took my guitar and I played and sang " In the garden " to my crystals. And then my son came and he asked me to play another song, some that he knew. It was about 8:30 in the evening. Then we ended on his tablet on youtube, finding some karaoke channel and singing the songs.I have never done this, but this time, it was so spontaneous that I haven't even noticed. We ended, and when I looked the clock it was 10:30.
I have never done that before.I don't even know to sing well.

It sounds like you and your son had a great time, and found something that you both enjoy doing together! That's great! :headbanger:

Last time I went to visit my parents, my mother and I sang 'I Come to the Garden Alone' while we were out running errands and it was a great bonding experience. Will definitely do it again, and will see about re-learning some old hymns to expand the Kass Karaoke repertoire.

Laura said:

Thanks for the update Laura. It's good to know what's happening at the chateau especially with regards to the crystal project. I will donate again this month.

I wanted to mention that I have received my crystals. It was a beautiful moment, opening the package and seeing the contents. The care and love put into it was so apparent, it stirred a deep, deep feeling of gratitude within me. To have something material that represents in such beauty what the group means to me is something that I couldn't have imagined could happen, but at the same time I felt a surety that this was the best way we could bind our souls together within this 3D existence.

Before I opened the silk pouches, I had a strong fear that the crystals would show me what I most feared to see within myself. Something like the painting that Dorian Grey hid and dreaded to look at, because with time it got worse and worse. However, as I opened each pouch, a strong feeling of relief and resolution came upon me as I saw each crystal, so beautiful and unique. As I opened each one, the feeling of relief kept increasing, to the point where a lot of sadness just started welling up. I cried as I opened the last pouch holding the dream stone. I was struck at how the crystals were all white and colorless, including the dream stone, which was supposed to be multicolored. The color represented to me an ideal of purity which I had always longed to achieve.

This was yesterday. Today I see the crystals differently, the imperfections are telling me that there is more work to be done. I am nowhere close to where I need to be in this existence, there are so many flaws within my being that I can only strive to work to clear myself of narcissistic thinking, wrong beliefs, and selfishness. The personal protection crystal has a charming feature, a small etched core within the crystal which refracts light into many colors. I also need to start putting out my energy in order to help others grow and awaken as well.

My expression of gratitude here will not be commensurate to the effort that the crew, especially you Laura, with your terrible hamstring injury, had put in to this project ... but THANK YOU anyway!

mocachapeau said:
Got it! And thank you.

I think that something to think about in this situation too, for the future, is how you present things, and why. It is natural to want to share what is so valuable to you, but you also have to be considerate, and strategic. Otherwise you can prevent others from learning their lessons, or create "storms", as you put it. It did sound a bit like you were trying to "sell" the crystals to people who weren't really asking, in general.

In the magic (so to speak, although not perfect word) often is not good to show around your magical things. They may lose power, they are exposed to other people's negative and twisted energies. If anyone, it is allowed to show to one which asks.
I say this because I have the impression that many people have a desire to show around their crystals, even me. I again see our childish in it (as well as in many other examples around crystals and iodine).
I do not know what the C's have to say about it, but it is my understanding and advice.
One person asked what it was in the shipment, I showed him and he was understanding and when I showed another person without being asked, she mockingly asked: "Why you need this?" Because it was mockingly, I did not want to answer but I removed the crystal to not be further exposed to this energy.
Even among those who are interested in crystal, there will be those who will lose interest or to paid rare attention.
I do not know how much is this factor in this case, but we do not want the effect of insult toward cosmic energies. It would be counterproductive.

Hello Mandrak,

I am agree with you, the part about, is not good to show around your magical thing/Crystals.
I do not believe it will lose it's power but I don't want to contaminate other persons energy, before I haven't activities with my own energy.
So, when my son hand me the Crystals package, and wants to see it, I just told him that, I don't wanted to open right now, and it is just Crystals I wanted for some reason. That's all, that end the conversation.

And a few days ago, we went to grocery shopping together. Under way back I noticed that it was few minutes past 8pm.
So, I told my son, because it is beautiful scenery, so,I feel like to activate my Vagus Nerve right now by singing only one song that I know in English.
And I started to singing the song- The Garden of The Universe energetically. Haha.

Chu said:
mocachapeau said:
Got it! And thank you.

I think that something to think about in this situation too, for the future, is how you present things, and why. It is natural to want to share what is so valuable to you, but you also have to be considerate, and strategic. Otherwise you can prevent others from learning their lessons, or create "storms", as you put it. It did sound a bit like you were trying to "sell" the crystals to people who weren't really asking, in general.

I do understand what you are saying, but I'm not sure that is quite how this came about.

At first, I thought of requesting crystals for myself only, because I am involved with the network and wanted to be apart of this initiative.

Then, I read in the thread that people were requesting crystals for their kids and that it was regarded as a good idea. My two kids, although they aren't pursuing research or reading, have shown a certain amount of interest in several topics I have shared with them over the years. My son is particularly aware of some of his programs and has begun to see a psychologist to try and learn about himself. So I thought it a good idea to talk to them about the project and see if they would be interested. They were.

Then, realizing that if I were to request crystals for them my wife would immediately demand to know why I would do something like that for them, but not do the same for her, I thought it best to approach her as well. It was just preemptive damage control, knowing full well how she would react.

The rest of the story comes entirely from her. Her immediate desire to get crystals for her daughter and grand kids is indicative of how she would have reacted had I not included her - I knew what might happen. It's like, "why them and not me", followed by "why us and not them", and who knows how far that would go.

I really wasn't trying to sell the idea, my only thought was that my kids have been very open-minded to these ideas and might be good candidates for being a part of this energetic network, if they were interested.

Looking back, I think it would have been best to just request crystals for myself and let the others ask about them if they wanted to.

But I also know that as soon as they arrived, and my wife learned about them, and saw that I had two for myself only, this scenario would most likely have played out anyway. It's a very common scenario in my home.

Back
Top Bottom