Session 7 May 2016

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
mocachapeau said:
Looking back, I think it would have been best to just request crystals for myself and let the others ask about them if they wanted to.

But I also know that as soon as they arrived, and my wife learned about them, and saw that I had two for myself only, this scenario would most likely have played out anyway. It's a very common scenario in my home.

Well, it is quite possible that this is exactly what would happen, and as Laura said, if then she or your kids would express an interest in receiving crystals, that would be fine.

But hopefully you can see how different the "energy signature" of this particular scenario from the scenario where you are busy internally considering and trying to accommodate various program activations of those around you. And as a result it causes you to determine their needs, and maybe even potentially creating more problems in the future. All because you are afraid of what may happen. The thing is, the Universe has a particular sense of humor, and tends to provide us with lessons we are most afraid of. Just something to keep in mind.
 

mocachapeau

Dagobah Resident
Keit said:
mocachapeau said:
Looking back, I think it would have been best to just request crystals for myself and let the others ask about them if they wanted to.

But I also know that as soon as they arrived, and my wife learned about them, and saw that I had two for myself only, this scenario would most likely have played out anyway. It's a very common scenario in my home.

Well, it is quite possible that this is exactly what would happen, and as Laura said, if then she or your kids would express an interest in receiving crystals, that would be fine.

But hopefully you can see how different the "energy signature" of this particular scenario from the scenario where you are busy internally considering and trying to accommodate various program activations of those around you. And as a result it causes you to determine their needs, and maybe even potentially creating more problems in the future. All because you are afraid of what may happen. The thing is, the Universe has a particular sense of humor, and tends to provide us with lessons we are most afraid of. Just something to keep in mind.

I've been turning this over and over in my mind and, yes, I see what you mean. "Afraid" is the best word to describe how I feel when even possibly confronted with this issue (and certain others), which means I fall into emotional thinking, which isn't really thinking at all. It led me to behave in a way that was internally considerate and, in the end, inconsiderate of the people working on the project (Laura in particular with her health issues), and the network.

My most sincere apologies to everyone involved.

Unfortunately, the damage is done. The crystals have been offered to my family, so they will have been acquired with this "energy signature", along with the demand of energy output by those who prepare them. I wish I could take it all back.

I'm sorry.
 

ShamanSam

Padawan Learner
I received my crystals yesterday.
Two small tears of joy leaked from my eyes, when I seen them.
Thank you; for the most wonderful thing I ever received in the mail.
 

hesperides

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just received my crystals this morning. Many :hug2: and Thank Yous for all your efforts despite the physical hindrance endured by Laura. Thank you also to the other ladies who have so willingly striven in offering their best, not without some sweet drops figuratively speaking, I guess.

As the postman ringed at my door I was watching videos about the miraculous properties of water from the perspective of it´s fascinating magnetic abilities in reading and memorizing sounds, words, DNA, thoughts, etc. A welcome synchronicity for sure!
 

kanader

Jedi
mocachapeau said:
Keit said:
mocachapeau said:
Looking back, I think it would have been best to just request crystals for myself and let the others ask about them if they wanted to.

But I also know that as soon as they arrived, and my wife learned about them, and saw that I had two for myself only, this scenario would most likely have played out anyway. It's a very common scenario in my home.

Well, it is quite possible that this is exactly what would happen, and as Laura said, if then she or your kids would express an interest in receiving crystals, that would be fine.

But hopefully you can see how different the "energy signature" of this particular scenario from the scenario where you are busy internally considering and trying to accommodate various program activations of those around you. And as a result it causes you to determine their needs, and maybe even potentially creating more problems in the future. All because you are afraid of what may happen. The thing is, the Universe has a particular sense of humor, and tends to provide us with lessons we are most afraid of. Just something to keep in mind.

I've been turning this over and over in my mind and, yes, I see what you mean. "Afraid" is the best word to describe how I feel when even possibly confronted with this issue (and certain others), which means I fall into emotional thinking, which isn't really thinking at all. It led me to behave in a way that was internally considerate and, in the end, inconsiderate of the people working on the project (Laura in particular with her health issues), and the network.

My most sincere apologies to everyone involved.

Unfortunately, the damage is done. The crystals have been offered to my family, so they will have been acquired with this "energy signature", along with the demand of energy output by those who prepare them. I wish I could take it all back.

I'm sorry.

Hi mocachapeau,

I understand what you are feeling. I'm on the same situation like you: having children who are interested and open minded about the work, although still young, and a wife who is not.
I've tried over the years to grow her interest about the work (which was a mistake), by buying her books including Laura's, printing articles, giving her links to SOTT and others to read etc.
Like Keit said I was trying to determine her needs, without considering the potential problems I may have caused in the futures, not to mention ignoring her free will !!
Sometimes it hurt to have someone so close to you and not being able to talk to her about the work, but I've accepted it. Every time I'm on the forum or SOTT she just let me be. From reading my "weirdo things" to meditating and that's just fine with me. She something see the benefit of the work on me, sometime ask if could give one the girl Reiki when not feeling well, but that's it. Which by itself is already a lot !
The only reason I have inquired here on the forum about the crystals and children is because my youngest daughter personally ask me for them. I told my wife and she was OK with it. I've also ask her, because I thought it was the appropriate thing to do to include her, not letting her feel left out. She decline which was expected. See, asking her that way was also a mistake, because it came from me ! This old program making me feel bad if I don't include her in our activities. Thinking about it now, My oldest daughter didn't ask either !! I've ask her because her sister was so interested in them ! Even when she agree to receive them after explaining the whole process to her, there is no doubt that it would have been better if the request came from her… Keit perfectly nailed it…Fear of what may happen.
All there is is lessons. I don't mind learning mine in the hard way…But I guess some consideration for the hard work of others, in this case from Laura and the girls on the crystal project should have had crossed my mind
Hearing about Laura's health issues hurt a lot…which make the price of the mistake even higher. I apologies for that too.

I'm about to order the crystal for both of my girls, let see how things will develop…

Hang in there mocachapeau, and take care :hug:
 

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
kanader said:
mocachapeau said:
Keit said:
mocachapeau said:
Looking back, I think it would have been best to just request crystals for myself and let the others ask about them if they wanted to.

But I also know that as soon as they arrived, and my wife learned about them, and saw that I had two for myself only, this scenario would most likely have played out anyway. It's a very common scenario in my home.

Well, it is quite possible that this is exactly what would happen, and as Laura said, if then she or your kids would express an interest in receiving crystals, that would be fine.

But hopefully you can see how different the "energy signature" of this particular scenario from the scenario where you are busy internally considering and trying to accommodate various program activations of those around you. And as a result it causes you to determine their needs, and maybe even potentially creating more problems in the future. All because you are afraid of what may happen. The thing is, the Universe has a particular sense of humor, and tends to provide us with lessons we are most afraid of. Just something to keep in mind.

I've been turning this over and over in my mind and, yes, I see what you mean. "Afraid" is the best word to describe how I feel when even possibly confronted with this issue (and certain others), which means I fall into emotional thinking, which isn't really thinking at all. It led me to behave in a way that was internally considerate and, in the end, inconsiderate of the people working on the project (Laura in particular with her health issues), and the network.

My most sincere apologies to everyone involved.

Unfortunately, the damage is done. The crystals have been offered to my family, so they will have been acquired with this "energy signature", along with the demand of energy output by those who prepare them. I wish I could take it all back.

I'm sorry.

Hi mocachapeau,

I understand what you are feeling. I'm on the same situation like you: having children who are interested and open minded about the work, although still young, and a wife who is not.
I've tried over the years to grow her interest about the work (which was a mistake), by buying her books including Laura's, printing articles, giving her links to SOTT and others to read etc.
Like Keit said I was trying to determine her needs, without considering the potential problems I may have caused in the futures, not to mention ignoring her free will !!
Sometimes it hurt to have someone so close to you and not being able to talk to her about the work, but I've accepted it. Every time I'm on the forum or SOTT she just let me be. From reading my "weirdo things" to meditating and that's just fine with me. She something see the benefit of the work on me, sometime ask if could give one the girl Reiki when not feeling well, but that's it. Which by itself is already a lot !
The only reason I have inquired here on the forum about the crystals and children is because my youngest daughter personally ask me for them. I told my wife and she was OK with it. I've also ask her, because I thought it was the appropriate thing to do to include her, not letting her feel left out. She decline which was expected. See, asking her that way was also a mistake, because it came from me ! This old program making me feel bad if I don't include her in our activities. Thinking about it now, My oldest daughter didn't ask either !! I've ask her because her sister was so interested in them ! Even when she agree to receive them after explaining the whole process to her, there is no doubt that it would have been better if the request came from her… Keit perfectly nailed it…Fear of what may happen.
All there is is lessons. I don't mind learning mine in the hard way…But I guess some consideration for the hard work of others, in this case from Laura and the girls on the crystal project should have had crossed my mind
Hearing about Laura's health issues hurt a lot…which make the price of the mistake even higher. I apologies for that too.

I'm about to order the crystal for both of my girls, let see how things will develop…

Hang in there mocachapeau, and take care :hug:
This could be totally out of line here but would it be incredibly dishonest to just buy ordinary crystals from a local store and give them to your families? If people are asking for crystals but have no intention of doing the work or aren't interested in this side of things and want crystals for the sake of having crystals then instead of wasting precious energy for people who aren't really asking you could choose some real pretty ones and set your own intentions for your families protection. You could even do it together as a family on a regular basis.
That way you have your crystals with the purpose of aiding you on your path and they have theirs which takes into consideration their path. FWIW
 

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
lainey said:
This could be totally out of line here but would it be incredibly dishonest to just buy ordinary crystals from a local store and give them to your families? If people are asking for crystals but have no intention of doing the work or aren't interested in this side of things and want crystals for the sake of having crystals then instead of wasting precious energy for people who aren't really asking you could choose some real pretty ones and set your own intentions for your families protection. You could even do it together as a family on a regular basis.
That way you have your crystals with the purpose of aiding you on your path and they have theirs which takes into consideration their path. FWIW

I think that would be unnecessarily dishonest, especially towards their spouses and children. Yes, the problem was asking if the family members wanted crystals instead of allowing the family to ask. Basically, they were shifting the burden of working on their relationships with their spouses away from themselves and onto the people working on the crystal project. One way to try to make up for this mistake is to donate extra money, as a way of trying to address the imbalance that's been created and reclaim their burden.

I think people should treat their children and spouses with a lot of love and respect. Dishonesty towards them should be closer to a last resort than the first options. There's a time and place for lying, like for self protection when dealing with corrupt governments and institutions.
 

mocachapeau

Dagobah Resident
kanader said:
Hi mocachapeau,

I understand what you are feeling. I'm on the same situation like you: having children who are interested and open minded about the work, although still young, and a wife who is not.
I've tried over the years to grow her interest about the work (which was a mistake), by buying her books including Laura's, printing articles, giving her links to SOTT and others to read etc.
Like Keit said I was trying to determine her needs, without considering the potential problems I may have caused in the futures, not to mention ignoring her free will !!
Sometimes it hurt to have someone so close to you and not being able to talk to her about the work, but I've accepted it. Every time I'm on the forum or SOTT she just let me be. From reading my "weirdo things" to meditating and that's just fine with me. She something see the benefit of the work on me, sometime ask if could give one the girl Reiki when not feeling well, but that's it. Which by itself is already a lot !
The only reason I have inquired here on the forum about the crystals and children is because my youngest daughter personally ask me for them. I told my wife and she was OK with it. I've also ask her, because I thought it was the appropriate thing to do to include her, not letting her feel left out. She decline which was expected. See, asking her that way was also a mistake, because it came from me ! This old program making me feel bad if I don't include her in our activities. Thinking about it now, My oldest daughter didn't ask either !! I've ask her because her sister was so interested in them ! Even when she agree to receive them after explaining the whole process to her, there is no doubt that it would have been better if the request came from her… Keit perfectly nailed it…Fear of what may happen.
All there is is lessons. I don't mind learning mine in the hard way…But I guess some consideration for the hard work of others, in this case from Laura and the girls on the crystal project should have had crossed my mind
Hearing about Laura's health issues hurt a lot…which make the price of the mistake even higher. I apologies for that too.

I'm about to order the crystal for both of my girls, let see how things will develop…

Hang in there mocachapeau, and take care :hug:

Hi kanader,

Thank you for sharing this. It's quite a parallel to my situation, with pretty much the same programs. I don't ever hope that others have the same programs as myself, but it is reassuring in some strange way to know that I am not the only one. It helps me to feel that there is still hope for me, as long as I am learning from my mistakes, and correcting them.

lainey said:
This could be totally out of line here but would it be incredibly dishonest to just buy ordinary crystals from a local store and give them to your families? If people are asking for crystals but have no intention of doing the work or aren't interested in this side of things and want crystals for the sake of having crystals then instead of wasting precious energy for people who aren't really asking you could choose some real pretty ones and set your own intentions for your families protection. You could even do it together as a family on a regular basis.
That way you have your crystals with the purpose of aiding you on your path and they have theirs which takes into consideration their path. FWIW

hlat said:
I think that would be unnecessarily dishonest, especially towards their spouses and children. Yes, the problem was asking if the family members wanted crystals instead of allowing the family to ask. Basically, they were shifting the burden of working on their relationships with their spouses away from themselves and onto the people working on the crystal project. One way to try to make up for this mistake is to donate extra money, as a way of trying to address the imbalance that's been created and reclaim their burden.

I think people should treat their children and spouses with a lot of love and respect. Dishonesty towards them should be closer to a last resort than the first options. There's a time and place for lying, like for self protection when dealing with corrupt governments and institutions.

Although I think I understand where you're coming from with this, lainey, I agree with hlat. Imagine the level of deceit involved if my wife and kids were to put in the regular effort to sing to their crystals and care for them like they say they will, possibly develop a commitment to the process, never knowing that they were simply plain old rocks. Somehow I don't think that fits too well with the spirit of what we do around here.

The error lies with me, not my wife and kids, so I don't think they should have to pay for it.

Although I hope there is some other way I can make up for this mistake than simply giving more money, I have already done that. Without going into specifics, I gave more than double the standard donation for the crystals.

At the moment - until I come up with a better idea - my goal is to try and create a warm atmosphere that will help make singing to them an activity that the family really enjoys doing. No matter how it came about, I think having the four of us singing, smiling and laughing together around the crystals on a regular basis is something that would be good for the network.
 

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hello all!

I have just received my crystal package and what a beautiful feeling :D i want to first extend my gratitude to all involved for their tremendous effort and selfless dedication. This is truly an amazing gift.

Thank you, sincerely from the bottom of my heart!

I've much to experiment. I somehow feel a warm connection to the crystals, as though they were part of me that i've come to see and hold in my hands consciously for the first time. It's a quiet stillness that feels peaceful yet full of life. And i must confess i have a sense of shyness. but a shyness that is filled with an innocent joy. I am excited to see what i might be able to with their aid.

Once again, from the deepest place in my heart, Thank you everyone! i feel absolutely honored! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
 
D

Deleted member 11729

Guest
Dearest people on the globe ... THANK YOU! .. I received my crystals yesterday morning ... wow such a fantastic feeling to have your own personal "connector" to yourself from the future ... :) .... o hoho .. isn't that WOW WOW ... as a "storyteller" I just feel like the best and most real story of my life is just about to unfold ... THANK YOU ONE MORE TIME for giving me opportunity to learn all that I learned so far from this amazing community and place ... in this whole world of chaos and trillions of ignorant humanoids, I truly consider my self to be blessed by the fact that I found this path! ... and I intend to do my best to gain more knowledge and to light this path with all of you as much as I can ... this is such a honour, on a way ... honour from the Divne Cosmic Mind to take our obligation to be a lighthouse of creative life ...

As for the efect of crystals, yea ... what to say ... :)) ... words are so inadequate ... generally since I took package, I feel kind of a high or elevated / exalted, extra sensitive on my skin, on hearing, on seeing and I feel trills through my body ... in my mind I feel more anchored / rooted, peaceful, stabile, focused, concentrated .... at moments glimpses of sel-remembering manifest but on a more gentile way, and I like that one, like my master I step out of a body for a bit, to move other in the best possible direction at the given moments ... funny ... difficult to explain, but sort of to be a master of your own marionete ...

so today after charging and drinking water, having dream stone under the pillow, what made me more sleepy than usually, I wore personal crystal first time with me out of home, and the "bussines" meeting I had today ... is actually probably the most important and one of the most understanding business meeting I had in a looong time .... :cool2:

so .. yea ... I think if C's already picked and installed our connecting personalised software into our "crystals", that through that action, we also got a task to be done, as they said there is no one way communication, and how much we progress, they will give and ad at the top of it now more guidance and protection, as now there is a bigger task in front of us ... amazing is the fact, if I understood right their explanations, is that we will all now be more connected at "upper" levels, beyond our every day communication "channels" ... so actually, that is how we will form a stronger EM field of common like STO oriented souls, what will than make a stronger shield and "landing" spot for "us from the future" to "arrive" on Earth in this Wave cycle ... uh huh ... just to think about that makes my heart trill and beat harder ... I feel such a ocean of Love around me ...

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU! :hug2: :love: :hug:
 

Andrian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This morning i went to the grocery store to buy some food, when i returned home i found the package just outside my mail box, i was very surprised, in a good way ;) . I want to thank you Laura, Chu and all who participated in this great project, thank you all for your hard work, thank you for everything you do to help us to be more connected us a network, as a family, thank you very much guys for everything. :hug2:

P.S.

Since i don't do much karaoke, i mean like never did it, if i sing the In the Garden of the Universe at lower voice will still be OK?
 
D

Deleted member 11729

Guest
Sentenza said:
Solarmind,

Your joy is a pleasure to see. I guess we're numerous to feel the same ! ;)

:rockon:

;) ... can you feel it? ... :cool2:


https://youtu.be/9nP4WE_-uqE

also L/L Research Quote from Ra Materials for today said:

The Daily Q'uote for September 14, 2016
"The first thing that we would suggest to those who wish to open the heart and to live in the open heart is to refrain from attempting to give the self a spiritual grade. Avoid thoughts of how you are doing. They will come regardless of whether you encourage them or not, but it is your choice if you are wise to allow those thoughts to come and go, for within the illusion that you have worked so hard to enter it is almost impossible to be aware of how one is actually serving. One must simply serve in faith and allow that faith to be sufficient."

( info what is Ra Materials and L/L Research can be found here https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Ra )

My thoughts and my actions are that, even the situation on the earth is depressing, it is still not desperate, at least not for those who seek to go beyond ... ;) ... not for those who seek to awake and to learn and to assimilate knowledge necessary for the new future ... :hug2:

ps. I think spot is from 1981 ... I was 10 than, heh who could now at that time what I will know about life, what I know today! ... :P
 
Top Bottom