Session 7 May 2016

Carl said:
Has anyone seen this?

An 8 year old boy seemingly creates a crystal grid to get rid of 'dark energy'. It seems way more than just a typical kid's imagination and I get the impression that he is really tapping into something here:

http://worldtruth.tv/8-year-old-prodigy-explains-how-he-uses-crystals-to-transmute-dark-energy/

Well, he may have some abilities, it is probable but I think we should take into consideration that his mother is the one who recorded the video and she describes herself as "Spiritual Counselor, Intuitive, Medium". In my opinion it is highly probable that he was just observing her mother's work and it had a great influence on him. It is also probable that his mother uses him as an advertisement for her own services.

Here are all videos of Adam:
_https://www.youtube.com/user/intuitiveangels/videos

Adam's website:
_http://www.crystalgridmaker.com

His mother website:
_http://www.intuitiveangels.com

Łukasz said:
Carl said:
Has anyone seen this?

An 8 year old boy seemingly creates a crystal grid to get rid of 'dark energy'. It seems way more than just a typical kid's imagination and I get the impression that he is really tapping into something here:

http://worldtruth.tv/8-year-old-prodigy-explains-how-he-uses-crystals-to-transmute-dark-energy/

Well, he may have some abilities, it is probable but I think we should take into consideration that his mother is the one who recorded the video and she describes herself as "Spiritual Counselor, Intuitive, Medium". In my opinion it is highly probable that he was just observing her mother's work and it had a great influence on him. It is also probable that his mother uses him as an advertisement for her own services.

Here are all videos of Adam:
_https://www.youtube.com/user/intuitiveangels/videos

Adam's website:
_http://www.crystalgridmaker.com

His mother website:
_http://www.intuitiveangels.com

I also wonder, what is considered "dark" energies? For some, the truth is dark and needs to be eliminated as in the new age crowd.
Sometimes there is a paranoia induced by darkness, through an OCD.

I have started reading a book called "The Believing Brain" by Michael Shermer after seeing a documentary on superstition last week. They were talking about chinese numerology and feng shui. Michael Shermer said that a lot of times these beliefs create a filter on our experience. So, bad things are looked out for when there is a "bad number" occurence, and good things glossed over. Same for the opposite, a good number makes people focus on good things. It reminds me of the sott article on how our minds don't operate in the now, but change memories/etc in order to confirm bias.

It also reminds me of the C's saying that the power is in the belief center of the mind. I can't tell if it was manipulated by Frank at the sessions at the time or not, but in seeing the insanity of religion, science, and politics- most of this STS feeding comes about due to belief! If subjective things influence our reality on some level, it behooves us to make sure we understand and do it with the least amount of OCD/superstition involved- because that will just reinforce the subconscious programs that still may reside from childhood trauma, worries, etc.

I'd rather ask for truth than to banish dark energies. It simplifies things and takes fear away from facing the unknown. Believe me, I used to have some weird OCD's younger, and I see nowadays it was me trying to feel like I had control over reality. But in this STS world, until 4d, we can't do it that way, OSIT. For 4d STS, they will have this power and in some self fulfilling prophecy, create their own hierarchy that they have to feed and be fed from. Slaves who think they are powerful.

Divide By Zero said:
I also wonder, what is considered "dark" energies? For some, the truth is dark and needs to be eliminated as in the new age crowd.
Sometimes there is a paranoia induced by darkness, through an OCD.
It's a pretty good question since we should agree with that word before going on disccussing about it.

I think that all is energy, positive or negative according to the source and the context. For example, if you talk about a human, our intentions, will, wish, even our own frequency or vibration, can be the origin of much different kind of energy.
So I agree with you, we have to be careful about the nature of this so called "dark energy". According to the each person, her country, education, beliefs, something can be dark or light. Good or evil are often named by humankind wich is often fake or superstition but some laws are universal.
So, we can observe as a fact that most of sacred sites as Stonehedge are not built on random places.
It's possible that among us, some people can really detect energy such as negative or "dark" from a universal point of view, energy that could hurt or block someone at a certain scale but in another hand it's also possible that this boy as others is simply influenced by his mother saying new age things based on beliefs or superstition.

Divide By Zero said:
I'd rather ask for truth than to banish dark energies. It simplifies things and takes fear away from facing the unknown. Believe me, I used to have some weird OCD's younger, and I see nowadays it was me trying to feel like I had control over reality. But in this STS world, until 4d, we can't do it that way, OSIT. For 4d STS, they will have this power and in some self fulfilling prophecy, create their own hierarchy that they have to feed and be fed from. Slaves who think they are powerful.

We already know that knowledge protects so truth must be a priority indeed but we also know that we are not alone in this quest. The crystal project is a good example to argue about that. It's dangerous and useless to wait for someone or something else to save you but we can work on yourself with some help around.

FWIW

Elohir said:
Divide By Zero said:

We already know that knowledge protects so truth must be a priority indeed but we also know that we are not alone in this quest. The crystal project is a good example to argue about that. It's dangerous and useless to wait for someone or something else to save you but we can work on yourself with some help around.

FWIW

Yeah, I think the problem is when it becomes obsessive. As the C's say, anticipation restricts. With the crystals, I do see a purpose for them. But to worry about breaking or not having them one day in your pocket if you forget, it's best to have an idea that opens limits - that the energy of them doesn't wholly depend on physical proximity or physical state.

So then, if in fact that is true- in the Belief system, it will not restrict or induce fear or paranoia in cases of "bad luck". I think stoicism is what helped me stop fearing that and seeing it as a part of probability that we are not in control of.

In seeing that child set up intricate patterns and angles of crystals, it seems like the same obsession that the secret societies have. Washington DC set up with buildings at 33 degrees and so on. Perhaps in 4d this is the wishful thinking that leads to material obsession, as I'd imagine those elite seeking more and more control and power over reality.

Carl said:
Has anyone seen this?

An 8 year old boy seemingly creates a crystal grid to get rid of 'dark energy'. It seems way more than just a typical kid's imagination and I get the impression that he is really tapping into something here.

I like to look at the source video (YouTube) because there is always an additional choice on the same subject. Thus, with the recommended video was this:Adam, The Crystal Grid Maker - Diamond Triangle Grid - YouTube

This video lasts longer (58.40). Looking at him, I noticed that Adam is much less secure and monitor reactions and ask for confirmation of the cameramen (his mother). For example: replacement mats (scarf) on a table that has already been prepared, warning that carefully treated with crystals and so on.

At one point (about 13.40) she asks that the pendulum measured energy. The pendulum began to move in the opposite direction to clockwise (to the left) which I thought was STS energy (movement energy, "left" or "right" is sort of my obsessions, and may not be correct).

Around 20.50, when the mother asked how he knew about "gender" and "key" of the crystal, he simply replied: "You told me." Here I stopped looking (I did not look at the whole video), because I came to similar conclusions; Adam was a child who has grown up playing with crystals and mother is telling her stories. With this I conclude (pendulum) that the installation of such structures with a purpose, is STS. (This does not mean that I'm right, I note that this is my point of view, therefore subjective).

There is another question: Where crystals take the energy they emit, and how the energy is subject to the influence of the environment? Meaning; if I am (3D) poor and miserable person, I will soon have a poor and miserable crystals (1D) (my energy, the will is stronger than they). I think that is why should these "ordinary" crystals (not Cass crystals (6D)) constantly clean (reset) in the sun. I note, again, that I am not an expert in crystal and this is purely a "peasant" thinking.
Maybe I'm here too 3D-oriented (the law on preservation of energy), but that the crystals are perpetum-mobile, it would, I assume, was known. :)

Divide By Zero said:
It also reminds me of the C's saying that the power is in the belief center of the mind. I can't tell if it was manipulated by Frank at the sessions at the time or not, ...

A general rule of thumb for making such a determination would be if there could possibly be an emotional attachment to a certain point of view. The Cs were remarkably clear if the questions did not have emotional overtones and there is no reason for such a question to have such.

I'm taking care to note any such instances in the annotated sessions. I'm also including a LOT of background so that the reader can "take the emotional temperature" at any given point.

Divide By Zero said:
Elohir said:
Divide By Zero said:

FWIW

Yeah, I think the problem is when it becomes obsessive. As the C's say, anticipation restricts. With the crystals, I do see a purpose for them. But to worry about breaking or not having them one day in your pocket if you forget, it's best to have an idea that opens limits - that the energy of them doesn't wholly depend on physical proximity or physical state.

So then, if in fact that is true- in the Belief system, it will not restrict or induce fear or paranoia in cases of "bad luck". I think stoicism is what helped me stop fearing that and seeing it as a part of probability that we are not in control of.

I think that I see what you mean and I agree with you in the fact that one shouldn't pay too much attention to details sometimes because it can become obsessional. Nevertheless, the path to the thruth and knowledge brings more and more material and it can be very confuse to know if you got it as you should do. I think that the more you learn, the more you want to do things the right way and it might be a problem to act like this.
As C's uses to say, "its one big school" and experience implies good and bad moves. We have to accept it.

But, of course, in another hand, we have to try to do it the right way listening to our higher center, accept advices with humility, try to understand and learn more everyday, experiment our density, embrace it to be ready for the next in circle.

Divide By Zero said:
In seeing that child set up intricate patterns and angles of crystals, it seems like the same obsession that the secret societies have. Washington DC set up with buildings at 33 degrees and so on. Perhaps in 4d this is the wishful thinking that leads to material obsession, as I'd imagine those elite seeking more and more control and power over reality.
You may have a point but we know that secret societies have a certain knowledge. What we don't know is what is their limit in global understanding. So it can be difficult to fully understand why they do what they do sometimes. Anyway, psychopaths needs rituals and often acts with OCD...

I have OCD and it's very much about trying to have a sense of control. But lately I've realized that it is about excess. And particularly, an excess of focus. So you focus too much on one thing (often irrational like checking, counting, washing) to the exclusion of the rest of reality. So you end up missing things. But with that, every OCD thought that you dismiss, you are able to give Truth to an illusion. And the remedy for excess is moderation. I just came up with this short phrase today: "Best is worst." That is, every time I OCD and try to find the best of something, I get the worst result. Let the perfectionism go, starting and finishing is perfect enough, 90% is perfect.

I've recently tried paying with time. That is waiting 15 minutes, hours, sometimes days if it's an embedded thought pattern. And only then after giving it time, do you see that it was OCD, and you didn't need to do it.

But back on topic. Yeah, the crystals may work at a distance, as distance is really an illusion too. But doesn't dropping it have a flavor of not caring enough for it? So subconsciously there will be that thought of, "I wasn't careful enough and I broke it." And if you forget to take your personal crystal, the thought would be, "I wasn't aware and forgot myself and my crystal." So those events indicate something real like not being careful, or being forgetful.

nicklebleu said:
Question: When singing/ reciting to the crystals, do they need to be physically in front of you, or will they "hear" the message everywhere they are scattered throughout the house?

Because to "gather them all together" is a bit of a detractor for me - just thinking of streamlining the process without impairing its efficiency, if that is at all possible, thinking about non-linear time and space and what counts is intent.

Thanks for your thoughts.

When singing/reciting to my crystals I gather them on a table in front of me, because this helps me concentrating better on the process and the intent also. But I can imagine that doing this to the crystals while they are in different places of the house could have a similar effect when concentrating on the act of singing/reciting and putting intent into it. As consciousness doesn't seem to know any bounds, it may be able to carry intent to the crystals nonetheless. Just my 2 cents :)

Learner said:
nicklebleu said:
Question: When singing/ reciting to the crystals, do they need to be physically in front of you, or will they "hear" the message everywhere they are scattered throughout the house?

Because to "gather them all together" is a bit of a detractor for me - just thinking of streamlining the process without impairing its efficiency, if that is at all possible, thinking about non-linear time and space and what counts is intent.

Thanks for your thoughts.

When singing/reciting to my crystals I gather them on a table in front of me, because this helps me concentrating better on the process and the intent also. But I can imagine that doing this to the crystals while they are in different places of the house could have a similar effect when concentrating on the act of singing/reciting and putting intent into it. As consciousness doesn't seem to know any bounds, it may be able to carry intent to the crystals nonetheless. Just my 2 cents :)

Just this minute wanted to ask the same, when I spotted your replay to nicklebleu ... thank you Learner for your thoughts .. sounds plausible ...

Apart form the suggested reading and singing in the booklet, is it okay to do our personal choice of reading / talking / playing to crystals?

Also wanted to ask in the process of selecting, that is done through channelling C's for each person, if I remember right the channelling in this process is important ad it is something like installation of a "software" for our personal connection with us in the future, so that we here now in 3D can be assisted by "us" in 6D, in order to enhance development? If C's are in 6D, does that means that each person who can get the crystal have to have a "self" in 6D, or STO candidate potential, or magnetic centre developed? Was there any cases in selection that can't be "selected" if person is under the stronger influence of 4D STS? Or, in other words, what about "soules" OP or "malfunctioning pre-Adamic" man?

Laura said:
Divide By Zero said:
It also reminds me of the C's saying that the power is in the belief center of the mind. I can't tell if it was manipulated by Frank at the sessions at the time or not, ...

A general rule of thumb for making such a determination would be if there could possibly be an emotional attachment to a certain point of view. The Cs were remarkably clear if the questions did not have emotional overtones and there is no reason for such a question to have such.

I'm taking care to note any such instances in the annotated sessions. I'm also including a LOT of background so that the reader can "take the emotional temperature" at any given point.

Thanks for that, it's hard to tell what made him emotional or not. Sometimes it was the stock market, sometimes it was belief.
In the session about power of the belief center, would you say the C's were being up front or "coding" the truth by saying what he wanted to hear but meaning it another way? I would think belief gives up our power, like they said, anticipation restricts.

I am overjoyed, my crystals have arrived. The entire process was another lesson in my life for me. STS wishful thinking came to the fore when I ordered crystals for my family. We had often talked about the meaning of the crystals and the interest was present. But C had decided that no one was selected. When I got the news, I was very short surprised it accepted immediately and meditated on this subject. STS wishful wanted my family is protected, because each of us wandered through difficult valleys. I was immediately aware that I would have so changed the lesson for their growth. It is their way to develop. It is my way to accompany him and to assist with my experience and my knowledge. My family has changed with my development positively without that I have exerted pressure or had expectations. The way my family can only be my mirror where they recognize and judge for themselves, where they themselves stand in life. For me it is important to show them how values ​​are lived, what consequences trigger positive and negative actions. My task is to make visible and STS exemplify STO. In retrospect, it would have been fatal if my family would get these crystals.
Most likely would have neglected the work itself, since one enjoys special protection.
My family needs to grow, every man for himself. And maybe there comes a moment when the time for the crystals is right.

For me, the reception of the crystals was a special day. I am a person who can be very difficult to accept something. And it's incredible to me that somewhere, people who personally do for me something that takes its time. For this I am very grateful.

The only problem I have to solve somehow, the texts in English are. My English is not good and the read I have no connection to the text, because I do not understand, mutatis mutandis. Is there a German translation or would it be safe if I let translate the lyrics?

Jean d`arc said:
STS wishful thinking came to the fore when I ordered crystals for my family. We had often talked about the meaning of the crystals and the interest was present. But C had decided that no one was selected. When I got the news, I was very short surprised it accepted immediately and meditated on this subject. STS wishful wanted my family is protected, because each of us wandered through difficult valleys. I was immediately aware that I would have so changed the lesson for their growth. It is their way to develop. It is my way to accompany him and to assist with my experience and my knowledge. My family has changed with my development positively without that I have exerted pressure or had expectations. The way my family can only be my mirror where they recognize and judge for themselves, where they themselves stand in life. For me it is important to show them how values are lived, what consequences trigger positive and negative actions. My task is to make visible and STS exemplify STO. In retrospect, it would have been fatal if my family would get these crystals.
Most likely would have neglected the work itself, since one enjoys special protection.
My family needs to grow, every man for himself. And maybe there comes a moment when the time for the crystals is right.

Dear Jean d`arc thank you for sharing this with us. I was just yesterday asking is there any case of not selecting and how selection through channeling will happen if STS forces are around ... so in your case, if I understand right your explanation, there was no selection for members of your family due to your wishfull intent for their protection?

I am still curious to know is there any case of person that ordered, but didn't get selected due to inability for them to be connected that way?

My family was not elected. I believe that one must be prepared for it, or must be in a defined place in the Learning Circle. C forgives most likely crystals when one meets the prerequisites.
C says: No abbreviations in the learning cycle. My wish was that all go clear and conscious their way. But I forgot that each has its own cycle. If I get these crystals 10 years ago, I would have perhaps imagined to be under a protection without that I would have it done an effort. My whole life has been a quest for truth and knowledge, the crystal does not replace my way. He came to the moment when I was ready. Perhaps it helps to crystallize in an alchemical way on a new basis to me with his energy, as Gurdjieff says. Maybe even know lived frequency and STO alignment is to be elected by a requirement.
I see my task to be more and more STO that my family developed there, and does not need more crystals.

Jean d`arc said:
My family was not elected. I believe that one must be prepared for it, or must be in a defined place in the Learning Circle. C forgives most likely crystals when one meets the prerequisites.
C says: No abbreviations in the learning cycle. My wish was that all go clear and conscious their way. But I forgot that each has its own cycle. If I get these crystals 10 years ago, I would have perhaps imagined to be under a protection without that I would have it done an effort. My whole life has been a quest for truth and knowledge, the crystal does not replace my way. He came to the moment when I was ready. Perhaps it helps to crystallize in an alchemical way on a new basis to me with his energy, as Gurdjieff says. Maybe even know lived frequency and STO alignment is to be elected by a requirement.
I see my task to be more and more STO that my family developed there, and does not need more crystals.

I think that the issue was that YOU made the request for grown people, they did not. And you expressed YOUR wish for them; it did not come from them.

Back
Top Bottom