Session 7 November 2015

I'm afraid I didn't quote Saša correctly in my last post, but I was referring to the same material of hers as Richard S. is.

(I'm just getting the hang of things here)

Yes, thank you Richard S, that's exactly what I meant.

Session 95/09/02 said:
A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly.
After all, they confuse many things as love. When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a feeling that one has
that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been
corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in
your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love."

Thanks a lot for the session folks and sorry to hear that you have been having such a struggle lately :hug2: . This one was particularly interesting and creepy.

Aragorn said:
Thanks for sharing. This session was very interesting!

I don't know if it's related to what you guys have been through, but the last couple of weeks I've had this feeling of deep melancholy and severe lack of energy. I've been occupied with thoughts like "wow, life is really short, and soon my life will end...this is the last chapter of my life". It wasn't until the last Saturday when I felt this thing slowly melting away.

Same here. The radio show on death really got me, and I have been feeling kind of weak and and fearful of facing reality.

So anyway I have a few comments.

Elisa Lam. I didn't know anything about this until tonight, so checked out the wikipedia page. Apparently the hotel and area has some history of ties to some killers/serial killers, so this may be part of the environmental factor. Also, it should be noted that she suffered from depression and bipolar disorder. This means she was
a) Vulnerable to psychic attack, and/or
b) Under psychic attack, which was causing the symptoms

And apparently this led to her being vulnerable to seeing a golem, and to being moved through spacetime into a dark water tank to drown alone in a confused state, a fate so terrible it gives me chills.

Then there was the comment
A: Target practice. There is a reason that Galatea thought of it at this moment.

And of course we have confirmation of this in that such a beaming weapon was probably just used on the Russian plane, and also did a similar 'spacetime' number on the girl found 34KM away from the crash site.

So maybe this means that these beaming weapons are kinda back in action, or that such attacks will be ramping up from here on out. And it is a fairly overt warning to keep very aware of:

[quote author=Session 26th October]
(Ennio) Getting back to knowledge and communication... Is there any particular area of knowledge that people should be focusing on?

A: Self knowledge and ones own weaknesses.[/quote]

Also we have another way to bolster our defences:

A: You are on a path toward resolving the health problems that allow attack to find a chink.
A: You will all be surprised at how psychic wounds heal along with the body!
A: But when you know that there are physical issues all around, you should be doubly alert and aware!!

And probably the most effective boost to psychic wellbeing (and therefore defenses):
A: As we have advised in the past, networking with love is key...

I might be off, or I might be just creeped out by the session, but it feels like the stakes are being raised now.

Timelines and psychic wounds can be healed by healing the body....subjects that have been a part of my week from this mind blowing session.

I am undergoing two surgeries to replace both hips. I have been examining my life choices that could have brought me to having to deal with this set of circumstances. I've had to learn and set a course for dealing with it. For many years, I was too afraid to face it as something I was unable to cure on my own. All the things that were out of balance, creating lack of movement and in real ways keeping me actively participating in my own life, through selfish STS decisions. Wondering at the possibility that with other choices I wouldn't have had to face this outcome and thus been on a different timeline, personnally. I can identify many crossroads and forks in the trail thoughout my life. What are truely mistakes and how hard is it to recognise what is right and what is wrong at any given time? It's not just the body that is damaged. One's purpose and joie de vie are under assault with pain and frustration. Learning happens regardless, and it's brought me here so i guess it wasn't all wrong turns. But I so want to make more of a difference after all the time, money and expertise that is being poured into this body....

May strength and energy return to Laura and crew. You all do such an incredible job! Thank you for your guidance towards the Life is Good Timeline. :) Thank you, too, for the hope.

What a dense session!

So after the VB place related psychic attack, here's another one. :mad: A key point seems to have a very acute awareness at every moment, to be very conscious. More easy to say than do.

What the C's say in the Golem part match well what Don Juan describe in Castaneda books. Creature that feed with human energy and more the human is afraid, more energy is released.

Very big kiss to you Laura and Galatea too!
:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Laura said:
Q: (L) ... Okay, let's just forget about me, and let's ask: How can healing be achieved?
A: As we have advised in the past, networking with love is key.

Q: (L) ... is there anything else to say on this topic before we move on to other things?
A: Give each other love abundantly.

So, that vital answer was given twice, clear as day. And that answer is LOVE.

But what is love exactly?

The best definition I've come up with, is Tibetan: LOVE is wishing the other happiness -- with no expectation of anything in return. (Such as a mother's wish for her children, in the purest non-attachment sense.)

FWIW.

PS
It was mentioned in another session that all should aim to transduce love/truth. Equal billing for these two fundamental qualities. Love is thus at least as important as truth.

My own guess is it ranks even higher in the overall cosmic realm. That truth is indeed possible because of the existence of love. But I could be wrong.

I do not know if that makes sense but if You ask I may pray for You. I would like to pray for You.

Thank you Laura and Crew for this amazing and intense session!
Q: (L) In other words, it was very very close at that point to have taken a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that was the timeline to destruction?

Q: (Andromeda) It was almost like a hotspot over the period of time where almost everything, every day was a different potential, ya know? Whether different choices were made or not...

A: The chaos created was a clue.

Q: (Galatea) The chaos created as a clue to the source, or what?

(L) To the fact that it was a splitting reality point.

Q: (L) Okay. Was the potential alternative reality - the one we missed by the skin of our teeth - that I saw fairly accurate?

A: Yes and worse beyond what you could see.

"Thank you Laura and Crew" is no-where near enough expression of gratitude for what sounds like battling to save the world from a disastrous timeline!!!
Bless your hearts--I hope you are all healing from these psychic wounds. :love: :hug2:

I am reminded of somethings the Cs said earlier this year:
"Work on self.
Be AWARE.
Maintain hope."

And, I'd like to add, DO what we can to support SOTT, the Work, and our AIM.

Every moment of every day we have the chance to choose--this session really brings the battle home.

Constant Vigilance!

sitting said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) ... Okay, let's just forget about me, and let's ask: How can healing be achieved?

Q: (L) ... is there anything else to say on this topic before we move on to other things?

The best definition I've come up with, is Tibetan: LOVE is wishing the other happiness -- with no expectation of anything in return. (Such as a mother's wish for her children, in the purest non-attachment sense.)

FWIW.

PS
It was mentioned in another session that all should aim to transduce love/truth. Equal billing for these two fundamental qualities. Love is thus at least as important as truth.

My own guess is it ranks even higher in the overall cosmic realm. That truth is indeed possible because of the existence of love. But I could be wrong.

Sitting,

I like the Tibetan definition given its simplicity, and it's being true to life.

I remember Laura quoting a Sufi text about love being the handmaiden to knowledge (if I'm recalling this correctly). I remember I was surprised that it wasn't the other way around. But it's surely an interesting thing to contemplate. Transducing love/truth is a bit of shift from that in terms of, as you say, its "equal billing."

.. actually.. I don't think my earlier post about coming from the heart doesn't imply knowledge. Everything I spoke of implies an awareness of light, of one's disposition, both physical and mental, and something perhaps more subtle than that, as I do feel there is also the mystery of it all -- or else how underwhelming it would all be!

One aspect of October that I also experienced was that I was making soooo many mistakes. Not even important problems,,, just little, numerous, aggravating, repetitious mistakes that I just almost was unable to keep myself from doing. I just started to expect them after a while.

Now that I've said that, not everything were small mistakes...

The night of October 19th, we were camping in a desert wash area with only one other group of campers nearby. Everyone else had cleared out from the weekend, it rained harder and longer than I have ever experienced. It was about 5 hours of torrential rain thunder and lightning. Not the kind that rolls through, it just stayed and the light show never stopped. It was spooky to say the least. I kept thinking about 4D battles being fought above us. It washed all traces of the many groups of people that had been there RVing just the two days before. We got out between storms the next day but wished we had left with all our friends the day before and not taken any chances. As we drove home, there was another storm brewing beyond the mountains by our house. 30 minutes after unpacking, as much as we could, hail and lightening and thunder struck again. This time it did move though.

We also made the mistake of getting our UTV stranded and stuck in deep deep sand/mud out in the salt flats by our house. Had to call for help to get out. It was well after dark before we made it home on fumes. Unprepared. Scary.

Lots of mistakes in October.

sitting said:
Laura said:

What if some people don't want to be happy, though? And if one is wishing others happiness, then I think that necessarily includes a desire of some sort, which is then an expectation of something in return - even if that expectation is just feeling good.

It seems to me that when the C's talk about love, they're talking about their own definition of it, which Saša quoted:

Saša said:
A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a tendency to confuse the issue horribly.
After all, they confuse many things as love. When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a feeling that one has
that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been
corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in
your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love."

When it comes to actually "applying" Love, loving each other, I don't think it can be distilled down to a simple, catch-all thing.

I think it must be something like: you Work on yourself, so that you can know yourself (love yourself), so that you can, among other things, control yourself and act rightly. Through knowing yourself, you learn a huge amount of information about others, too.

And you must also be constantly doing all you can to learn all you can about everything. And knowing yourself removes biases and filters and improves the reading instrument so that what you take in and process and conclude is much more objective.

The main goal of this is greater awareness of oneself and others, built on knowledge and confirmed through experience and practice, so that one can become as conscious as possible, understand as much as possible, and then be able to act towards others in the best way possible.

Something like the above seems to me what it means to be loving. External Considering comes from knowledge. It can be an act of love to act in ways that cause others emotional pain, if that action comes from a choice of not allowing oneself to be manipulated.

If love is knowledge, then constant application of knowledge with regards to oneself, others and the world we are connected to, must lead to a greater chance of loving actions and attitudes.

Since a characterization of what love might be seems to be a problem, St. Paul is famous for this description in 1 Cor 13, 1-13:

New International Version

1 If I speak in the tongues a of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,b but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Footnotes:
a Or languages
b Some manuscripts body to the flames

Source: _http://biblehub.com/niv/1_corinthians/13.htm

Carl said:
Elisa Lam. I didn't know anything about this until tonight, so checked out the wikipedia page. Apparently the hotel and area has some history of ties to some killers/serial killers, so this may be part of the environmental factor. Also, it should be noted that she suffered from depression and bipolar disorder. This means she was
a) Vulnerable to psychic attack, and/or
b) Under psychic attack, which was causing the symptoms

And apparently this led to her being vulnerable to seeing a golem, and to being moved through spacetime into a dark water tank to drown alone in a confused state, a fate so terrible it gives me chills.

Then there was the comment

A: Target practice. There is a reason that Galatea thought of it at this moment.

And to that, we need to add this:

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In this latest book, they're going after the best and brightest: athletes, young men that seemed to have promising futures, etc.

A: So, with all of this kind of knowledge, why do you not stay aware of what can be turned against you?

Q: (Perceval) I guess we will!

(L) I guess.

(Perceval) It's time to get hyper-paranoid. Scottie, lead us all in the hyper-paranoid way... that's not really hyper-paranoid! [laughter]

A: Stay aware! Goodbye.

The Cs sound quite serious about the possibility of these things being tried against us. In the same sentence they said it was "target practice" and there was a reason for the question to have been thought by one of us. "With all this kind of knowledge" may be a way to say that we qualify as those "best and brightest" and are therefore targets. But it's also a reminder that knowledge, when applied as awareness, protects. So it would be wise if people started being more cautious about things like hiking, travelling, going out alone at night or putting themselves in dangerous situations.

Back
Top Bottom