Session 7 November 2015

loreta said:
solarmind said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

wow, was feeling last week just like that .... like all was my fault, and all was due to my terrible mistakes because of my lack of knowledge ... :O

thank you for this session, Love you all! and take care!

:hug:

Me too last week I had a very perfect image of myself in a certain moment of my past and see how irresponsible I was, doing a thing that was very bad and and see it with a clarity that was very hard to accept but I had to accept that we can be plain or errors and acting in the past without conscience at all, :cry:

Yes, take care!

Thank you for this incredibly important session. Am so sorry to hear that you have all been going through yet another attack, and one that must have been so much rougher than any of us can imagine. :hug2: Laura has given so much of herself and has literally saved lives by her tireless work and creation of SOTT and the Forum, that it must have been a horrific time for her to have felt that she could be at fault for anything. My heart goes out to you Laura and everyone at the Chateau. The knowledge that all your efforts have shifted the timeline gives so much hope in these times when things seem so dark.

I too have been experiencing intense feelings of sadness and remorse about so many things that I have not done, mistakes I have made and time wasted in unproductive ways. Today I thought about G's conscious suffering and how it is better to do this willingly now and to use this remorse as a motivating force to make every moment count from now on, because we really don't know how much time we have.

I also remembered there have been other times when the Chateau was under attack and it was only after the subject came up in a session, that other people began connecting the events to what was occurring in their lives. It's another reminder that we all should be networking more, particularly when life begins to spiral down. And I am the first to admit that I do not do this, even though I should know by now that it is not productive, particularly when others might be having similar issues that could benefit in a wider discussion. :-[

Again – thank you all so much for everything you have done and are continuing to do – it cannot be said enough! :hug:

Heather said:
Perceval said:
Saša said:
Perceval said:
Saša said:
Can someone of those in the know please comment on "love" a little bit?

While it can be applied in a general sense, as I understand it, that reference was specifically to people at the Chateau.

Thank you.

And what I mean is that the way "abundant love" would be expressed to immediate family and close friends would be rather different to the way it would be expressed to strangers or the general public.

Perceval, given what you said initially, and given I had responded to Saša's post (and am obviously not from the Chateau), I thought you were implying I maybe shouldn't have commented?

Now, I'm not so sure what you meant!

Anyway, if I messed up with this, again my apologies.

It's funny, today I felt inspired to join in the conversation on this thread, but I seem to striking out left and right!

Heather, as far as I am able to tell Perceval did not say or imply that you or anyone else should not reply on this subject. As you can see above, he is merely stating that abundant Love should properly be given only to our family members and close friends. Otherwise, it would mostly be wasted energy that would not be received well by other people who we are not close with and would accomplish nothing except to perhaps drain our energies.

I really don't think you have 'struck out' as you seem to feel. We are all here to network and your thoughts and comments are as valid and useful as everyone else's are. I do think you have made a mistake though, which is that you have interpreted what was really said wrongly. Then, you let this misinterpretation 'get to you'. Don't let a simple mistake stop you from continuing to post and join in the conversations.

Kisito said:
Thank you for the session. It seems to me that the Cs said, as the wave is not completely there, the attacks will intensify. Courage, love and mistrust to each of you. Surely more than attack the castle.

You meant to say trust, didn't you?

Thank you for another quick transcription of another insightful session.

My dream on November 7 was interesting:
I see a white wall ahead of me with an open door. I walk up and stand in the doorway and gaze around the room. everything is completely white. To my right side is a small raised dais with 3 small 'students' sitting on it in lotus fashion, wearing white robes and having pure white skin. They are still and very attentive and gazing to the front of the room at a 'teacher' also in a white robe and a much larger being with pure white skin sitting on a larger dais. The teacher is also very still but gazing to the corner of the room on my left. I look left and see a medium sized 'student' in a white robe and also pure white skin sitting on a medium dais. This student is demonstrating a breathing technique and his whole body expands to about double its size on the inhale and almost collapses on the exhale. He seems to be in a trance and very rhythmical.

End of dream

I wonder whether now is a good time for us to focus on our EE practises.

Thank you for this astonishing session!

And i immediately thought back to the "Wait for October" reply in a recent session, as it seems many had incredibly tough experiences during that month. The same applies to me personally, as i understood in no uncertain terms that i was being manipulated by two individuals of which one was most definitely out to end me!! It took a lot of convincing by those close to me that look out for me to make me realize what i had gotten myself into, and the true intentions of these very dangerous people. And although, i still see that they are absolutely clueless, they are/ were definitely programmed to destroy my life, and my body in passing. It all came to a head on October 4th with me being more or less poisoned by one of them, using very powerful prescription drugs against me, and it is only now that i can wrap my head around the full picture. It was all planned out and set in motion over months until it finally came to a head. Absolutely crazy stuff, yet the perps cannot see that their actions were totally criminal. Not that they seem to care even though i confronted them with the entire scenario.

So yes, October was rather a weird month, all around.

Thanks to the C's for giving us a head's up about these severe attacks and their possible dire outcomes.

Thank you for another great session, I hope everything will be good with you all thanks to your raised awareness :flowers:

A: When you suffer, your mother suffers. All of you here may be targets for that reason as well as the fulfilling of your own missions. It is all related.

Somehow this sentence reminded me about recent scientific discovery where quantum entanglement have been approved. There were two crystals on a 1300 m. distance from each other and one of them appeared the same reactions as the second which was exposed to laser's radiation.

It might be not good idea or wishful thinking at all, but it seems that if one decided to get responsibility to become a part of a group in more or less objective sense, he becomes kinda entangled as quantum particles with other participants of the group. From this point of view his failures/left blow passes will affect others state on different levels.

It also similar to G said about all the group suffering if one made a slip...

So if such a conception really take place, the Networking is really key from different perspectives: the first I see others' awareness of distorted one's state hence protection, and the second benefits for one to be expressing inside and getting reflection/love as knowledge from others.

It seems that many of us experienced health problems in the last month.My chronic back pain got worse out of no where in October.Thanks for the session and keep faith guys,we're all with you in spirit. :)

Laura. THANK YOU for your work.
Please, let our love heal your wounds.
My thoughts and my heart are with you and the team.

This session is a reminder to all of us to always be vigilant and never get too comfortable.

Perceval said:
Saša said:

While it can be applied in a general sense, as I understand it, that reference was specifically to people at the Chateau.

Perceval, yes, people at the Chateau are the closest, but I am absolutely certain that it is possible to share energies and connect chakras distantly.

I hope this helps.

I've also been low lately. The past few months actually. It was like my awareness changed. My ear ringing, hair on the back of me neck spidey senses conpetelY stopped. (Maybe a good thing?) Completely wiped out too, drained, tired and obsessively watching for signs. Like I was disconnected. I was even considering getting a spirit board or making one in an attempt to communicate with anything that had a hint. It's funny iching was mentioned, I've been doing that like crazy lately. I kept thinking of the c's, trying to envision their take on the hexs I was throwing.

The boomerang video thread gave me a slight boost that day but then I wound up feeling more cut off after my post to that thread like I'm just rattling off noise. (I saw craft like them in a dream.)

I think these attacks effect us all in some way. All who are aware anyway.

Despite all the trouble the past month or so I felt great this morning. Walking with purpose, accepting what ever this is and accepting that I don't need to know anything anymore and just... Be. Then BAM! Two new sessions! As well, a delectable discourse with random public on Facebook commentary concerning issues that bother me, such as censorship, etc. A lot of great information permeated into my life today. With that a strong sense of purpose.

That sighting of the boomerang craft is still very ominous to me though. We don't deserve what comes with them. I used to think we did. In my dreams I was pleased by the destruction they signified. At that time in my life I was indiffeent and seen humans as a planetary disease. I celebrated this dream as a fitting end to our pretentious egos.

Then I changed of course, years later here to ceaselessly watching for a sign that we can belong to a greater organism, like some planetary immune system. That we aren't a force of deception and subjugation ... That the traits aren't human, not us.

Thanks again for this session.

Laura said:
Session Date: November 7th 2015

[...]

Q: (Perceval) Similar to that... Hurricane Rita on 9/11?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And it's funny: Everybody forgets about the fact that there was this hurricane there at that time.

(Pierre) Going straight to Manhattan, and then it turns!

[...]

Just a note about the hurricane on 11 Sept 2001 headed for NY City, I didn't hear about it at that time so I went to look up Rita and found that it was Erin.

__http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/september-11-hurricane-erin-missed-new-york-city-20140911

Tracker map:

__http://www.wunderground.com/hurricane/atlantic/2001/Major-Hurricane-Erin

Richard S said:
Heather said:
Perceval said:
Saša said:
Perceval said:
Saša said:

Thank you.

And what I mean is that the way "abundant love" would be expressed to immediate family and close friends would be rather different to the way it would be expressed to strangers or the general public.

Perceval, given what you said initially, and given I had responded to Saša's post (and am obviously not from the Chateau), I thought you were implying I maybe shouldn't have commented?

Now, I'm not so sure what you meant!

Anyway, if I messed up with this, again my apologies.

It's funny, today I felt inspired to join in the conversation on this thread, but I seem to striking out left and right!

Heather, as far as I am able to tell Perceval did not say or imply that you or anyone else should not reply on this subject. As you can see above, he is merely stating that abundant Love should properly be given only to our family members and close friends. Otherwise, it would mostly be wasted energy that would not be received well by other people who we are not close with and would accomplish nothing except to perhaps drain our energies.

I really don't think you have 'struck out' as you seem to feel. We are all here to network and your thoughts and comments are as valid and useful as everyone else's are. I do think you have made a mistake though, which is that you have interpreted what was really said wrongly. Then, you let this misinterpretation 'get to you'. Don't let a simple mistake stop you from continuing to post and join in the conversations.

Thanks, Richard S., I see what you mean. Perceval was referring to what the C's said. I thought "that reference" was referring to what he quoted of Saša's comment. Thus, my confusion!

(I suppose I need more sleep.)

Thank you all for the new session. It was very interesting, as usual! I'm sorry to hear about the attacks you've all been experiencing as well; you're all in my thoughts. :hug2: I've been struggling in college this year and the self-doubting and depression have come back in full swing, so the C's message is very timely for me. Please stay vigilant, everyone!

Thanks for the very thought-provoking session, here's hoping your bonds only grow stronger.

On a more abstract level, I view love as a force or principle which binds all consciousness together. Everything was created by the DCM to fulfill some sort of purpose, and all conscious beings retain some kind of reflection of that overarching connectedness, at least in potential, although you have to have a 7th density perspective to truly grasp it. I remember Laura telling a story somewhere about being on a shrimp boat at night during a storm and the situation was dire to the point that it looked like she was going to die. Then she had some kind of experience where she claims to have made a connection with some creator force and got a taste of the concept I am trying to articulate. I don't remember much of the details though.

Here's a link to that story in The Wave:

The Wave said:
http://cassiopaea.org/2011/11/15/chapter-twenty-five-the-boat-ride-to-damascus/

Back
Top Bottom