Session 7 November 2015

Griswold said:
Thank you so much for the session!
Among other things I was excited about the info on a plane shot down, although my thoughts were somewhere along the lines presented.

My best regards to Laura and the team,
from Russia with love, Alex Malinin.

Hi Griswold and welcome to the forum.

We suggest to new members to make an introduction post in the Newbie Board. No intimate details are required. :) Just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum, if you are familiar with Laura's work, etc. Look forward to reading your intro post.

Thank you ALL, for all these information and contribution!

Things were weird here too - like there were multiple setbacks, cancellations, refusals, accidents.
What I tried was to refrain from feeling sorry for myself - taking all the hardship as an exercise to look at myself and pointing out my reactions dictated by self importance. Yes, "I did not deserve it, so what"? And after a few days of practice I could take more calmly the chaotic responses manifested at each corner. Not that I reverted in the same manner, I just gave myself respite from self induced turmoil.

A: You will all be surprised at how psychic wounds heal along with the body!

Today I found this video of Dr. Gabor Mate: Who We Are When We Are Not Addicted: The Possible Human

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLki68uLfjw

It's not about addiction to substance, but to self importance, inner chatter, lack of inner silence, etc.
And all these out of lack of self love as a healthy conscious option.

You can't heal yourself if you don't have the knowledge. And if you have the knowledge, protect yourself, be aware and vigilant, but let yourself live, be comfortable with yourself! These are not exclusive.

A: Give each other love abundantly. Things may appear to be other than they actually turn out in the end.

Please, help me out a bit here: would this bold part mean that one cannot relay on anticipating the evolution of things according to past experience? Or that reality becomes more and more fluid? Are we in a junction point of overlapping realities, breakthroughs and other phenomena which could seriously impair the "linear mind" and disturb mentally and emotionally?
I'm just thinking that it isn't over:

A: But when you know that there are physical issues all around, you should be doubly alert and aware!!

Maybe more morphing of information into matter and vice versa?

Session 11 October 2014
Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

also there:

Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

and also

(L) So, liquid DNA... What we have here is a little bit of a confirmation of what the C's were saying way back when, that DNA can turn from a solid to a liquid – the truncated liquid reference in the context of genetic engineering - to infect a cell. But we also know that DNA can also produce beneficial changes. The likelihood is that we have DNA that infected us at some point in time. It truncated the flow of some other DNA that's in our cells already there, but it isn't doing anything because it's been blocked by an infection that inserted introns of blockages. The possibility exists, I am surmising, that at some point in time, this could be changed or reversed possibly - probably - virally. Now, am I on to something here?

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.

So, there could be multiple avenues to perceive and act differently if we are aware of the chaotic situation in which the new ordering laws are already present. I think that "seeing the unseen" applies here.

I'm so thankful that we have this opportunity to share and grow!
Joy

Thanks for posting another, particularly interesting session!

I'm really sorry to hear you've been through so much and were under such severe attack. Glad you made it through. Keep up the awareness level to the greatest extent possible. My thoughts are always with you all.

Sorry for more noise from my side. Just wanted to come back to question of help.

After reading session I was moved and my emotions were driving me to help You. I want to help You. I do not want You to suffer or be killed or die.
... After a while I just have thought that probably the best what I can contribute is to make more efforts to heal myself and my family. To do the best of me for peace in me in my family. To develop myself and my family first.

I wanted to give You something and now I think instead sending You love and light which I do not know if it works (or prayers) I need to work on myself more. I hope my work on myself does help You.

thank!
I think a life in which we must resist mental attacks - this is the field of battle.
now there is a struggle, not once then.
this is also the mission of each.

I also now struggling with the mood in which to return self-abasement and the like

Konstantin said:
Look this video, and especially from beginning up to first minute.

A demonstration of EMP bomp taking down a remote operated helicopter toy. Imagine more sophisticated EMP weapon and a Russian plane and just scale it a lot and you have the exact scenario that happened to the Russian plane.

_http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/other-shows/videos/future-weapons-emp-bomb/

Also Boing have confirmed that they have a functional EMP weapon

_http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/05/24/boeing-unveils-electromagnetic-pulse-weapon.aspx

Well this is what have they unveil.The one used on the Russian passenger plane was probably more advanced and more powerful.

q

Thank you for sharing these sources. I, too, was wondering how it is done. The tests were done in the Utah desert. The proving grounds are very near where I live. I recall that there was a period a few years back that the electricity went out frequently. I kept complaining about the grid out here. It didn't seem to usually be weather related. And often it would only go off for a few minutes. Although one time was when it was cold out and the power was off all day. It was also a time when we were seriously considering hooking up a back up generator to the house because it was happening so often. My husband has also kept a early 90's Turbo Diesel/cng Dodge pick up stating it wouldn't be affected by an EM pulse. My husband had chosen this area to locate to. I was feeling like a spoiled sport that the power facilities,here, were inferior to being closer to the main city. Now it seems there may have been a more sinister explanation. Ofcourse there was no indication of what the targets were in the articles. And the news articles and videos really downplay the full range of implications that this type of technology poses. At the end of the video they made the claim that 300 miles above the US was high enough to send a beam that would knock out the whole country. That isn't very high at all!

It seems that even though hints of advanced technology/weaponry are revealed, the world powers are playing some serious cat and mouse games because they hide how truely advanced their destructive capabilities are. Our ignorance gives them cover to operate in any nafarious way they chose.

Thanks for the session, I'm sorry to hear that you have all been struggling. I've felt that things have come to a head for me over the last week as well. Perhaps we are all feeling the effects of Laura's psychic attack to some extent or another.
I'm glad you all managed to hang in there and we didn't go down that alternate path.
:hug2:

I was wondering about how we can be of help to Laura and the crew and Putin. Perhaps, and i hope, that some of this attack was dissapated and shared by all of us in the forum to help amoreiliate the effects. Maybe that is stating the obvious?

I know the attack was also felt by those that are not members here or even aware of this infomation. A good friend, who is very intuitive and has strong psychic energy, made a comment to me, last week, that she had felt something was very wrong on at a global level but she wasn't sure what it was but she knew something was energicallly wrong.

Charade said:
Konstantin said:
Look this video, and especially from beginning up to first minute.

A demonstration of EMP bomp taking down a remote operated helicopter toy. Imagine more sophisticated EMP weapon and a Russian plane and just scale it a lot and you have the exact scenario that happened to the Russian plane.

_http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/other-shows/videos/future-weapons-emp-bomb/

Also Boing have confirmed that they have a functional EMP weapon

_http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/05/24/boeing-unveils-electromagnetic-pulse-weapon.aspx

Well this is what have they unveil.The one used on the Russian passenger plane was probably more advanced and more powerful.

q

Thank you for sharing these sources. I, too, was wondering how it is done. The tests were done in the Utah desert. The proving grounds are very near where I live. I recall that there was a period a few years back that the electricity went out frequently. I kept complaining about the grid out here. It didn't seem to usually be weather related. And often it would only go off for a few minutes. Although one time was when it was cold out and the power was off all day. It was also a time when we were seriously considering hooking up a back up generator to the house because it was happening so often. My husband has also kept a early 90's Turbo Diesel/cng Dodge pick up stating it wouldn't be affected by an EM pulse. My husband had chosen this area to locate to. I was feeling like a spoiled sport that the power facilities,here, were inferior to being closer to the main city. Now it seems there may have been a more sinister explanation. Ofcourse there was no indication of what the targets were in the articles. And the news articles and videos really downplay the full range of implications that this type of technology poses. At the end of the video they made the claim that 300 miles above the US was high enough to send a beam that would knock out the whole country. That isn't very high at all!

It seems that even though hints of advanced technology/weaponry are revealed, the world powers are playing some serious cat and mouse games because they hide how truely advanced their destructive capabilities are. Our ignorance gives them cover to operate in any nafarious way they chose.

Was this a test ground for their techology, maybe the same one that killed a lot of people on Russian plane .

_http://www.sott.net/article/142482-Italian-govt-suspects-bizarre-fires-in-Sicily-caused-by-large-amount-of-EM-energy-from-top-secret-weapon-of-unknown-power

Thank you for this session.Stay alive and well.

Interesting fact about this cabbalists.It seems to me it's like they somehow use weather(hurricanes,tornados,storms) as "power source" for their nefarious purposes,as "mind/emotion/intent amplifier".
Maybe Cs's "blue water,white skies" is clue,IDK.

Mikel said:
Sorry for more noise from my side. Just wanted to come back to question of help.

After reading session I was moved and my emotions were driving me to help You. I want to help You. I do not want You to suffer or be killed or die.
... After a while I just have thought that probably the best what I can contribute is to make more efforts to heal myself and my family. To do the best of me for peace in me in my family. To develop myself and my family first.

I wanted to give You something and now I think instead sending You love and light which I do not know if it works (or prayers) I need to work on myself more. I hope my work on myself does help You.

Indeed, that is what helps me most: to know that the lessons I learned the hard way have some value in helping others to not suffer so much. If you get better and more satisfaction from life, and have those still, quiet, happy moments from the true pleasures (which are small and simple), then it helps me and everyone.

Q: (L) So they're just experimenting with this kind of stuff. They're playing with it.

A: Yes

Experimenting on people like that. For all the world powers to see. That’s there tool of reminding the planet once in a while who is control? So they do this systemically.

So, when they say "Mossad" as an answer to a lot of these questions, we're not really talking about the overt Israeli government here, right?

A: No. Kabbalists.

Heavily occult stuff I believe. If you’re seeking out the ‘’Devil’’ (4sts) This is your hotline?

Q: (Perceval) Does the Russian government have any idea that that's who shot the plane down?

A: Oh indeed!

How do you cope with that? Can you even do something about it? The timing and forbearance you need to have to deal with these tyrants should be unbelievable.

(L) Yeah, that's some kind of hellacious weapon, huh?

A: Indeed. Russia has equivalents.

Just imagine not having it. Every flight you take could be your last. Having the means to retaliate means sovereignty. Something most countries don’t have in the true sense of the word. Could explain why Europe keeps acting against it’s own interests. Many countries should realize by now that only Russia can break those chains. The whole world needs this alliance if they ever desire to be free of consortium control I think.

The C’s in the past once said that we already have a world government in place. I suppose this world-government was kept in control by blackmail and intimidation meanly through weapons like this. But it is an indirect form of ruling. Not direct. They never truly had every world leader in check. But they always had the means to remind them who the true power brokers are.

Russia has become the ultimate renegade inside the ‘World Government’ I think. They are capable of acting so since they are technological wise on par.

[quote author=Alvalsen]I think a life in which we must resist mental attacks - this is the field of battle.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s about resisting. More about figuring out. Mental attacks can happen because in a sense we choose to feel like that. Its our luggage of damage goods. That this can be exploited by external forces is not the root of the cause. The only true cure is self-knowledge.

4STS may push, but the harder they push the more opportunity of growth that there can present itself. They kind of forces us to deal with our own problems or to perish basically.

Q: (L) Well, for days now, I've felt like a really big chunk of me was just torn out. Psychically. I mean, it's like I've been psychically bleeding. And I feel like I made terrible mistakes, and that everything that happened is basically my fault - from the past, to the present.

I don’t know if this helps or even applies. I had days I could barely function because of the weight of past-mistakes. But I recognized that I had to discern between shame and guilt.

Shame in this case, self-punishment ordered out by the Ego.

Guild in the case, being sincerely sorry for past mistakes.

I had to make a dissertation because it became clear to me that some of the burdens I carried were not sincere. I chose to feel like that because I felt the need that I only could redeem myself as a worthy person (Ego) by never ending self-punishment. This negative feedback loop can be self-destructive.

The only redemption is learning from our mistakes. Only through this process can we release our past burdens I think. Regrets remain of course otherwise we wouldn’t have learned anything. But not the kind of regrets that we keep punishing ourselves. Only if we learn and move on to the best of our abilities can we be of service to others.

- Hearing that you are in pain and about the alternative time-line is a shock. I also can’t imagine the responsibility you are carrying. I aim to be of help. I am making progress. If more people carry it. The less 4STS can focus on 1 person.

Back
Top Bottom