Session 7 November 2015

Thanks you for the session.

Sad to hear that you have been suffering so much from being under attack.

I have recently found myself having repeated negative thoughts and scenarios play out in my mind as well as waking up with an uneasy feeling of frustration in recent days for no apparent reason.

After reading the Dr. Jack Kruse transcript I have been incorporating sun-gazing and also maximum sunlight exposure and have found that these have partially alleviated some of my darkened moods so hopefully I am onto something.

I also noticed quite an ominous feeling whilst reading this session and hope that everyone is remaining constantly vigilant!

thank you very much, I feel I am going to have to read this session a few more times before I comment further on this. So much to ponder. October was a decent month for me.

Thank you for sharing this amazing session.

I was wondering one thing. How they managed to beam the plane with their fancy EMP weapon.Did they done that from a ground, from a satellite, or from some other plane. Or it is done from 4D ?

The C`s sad that Love and Self knowledge are most important, but i also think that its the most difficult tasks.Thanks god that we have this forum so we can network and do the work. Its a very precious tool for self development.

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) Have you been feeling those attacks and their effects?
(L) ... I guess it came as close to destroying me as anything ever has.

Close calls in life I think are always caution flags.

When you think about this carefully, "give each other love abundantly," may be a heads up, as well as encouragement. What comes to mind is what else besides love have been given to each other? And does this include disturbing emotions of the unhelpful kind?

Any such would lessen her protection. And if she's harmed, everything collapses.

The pointed remark "self knowledge and ones own weaknesses" from the prior session lends credence to this line of thought. As does this comment from Laura herself:

Q: (L) Well, each and every one of us had a weakness
that was being exploited one way or another.

The stakes are obviously getting higher by the day. For both sides. The true warrior (Laura) took this round. May the forces of good continue to sustain her.

FWIW.

PS
While the C's remark most directly apply to the Chateau crew, I think there's great relevance to all who "man the posts" as well. I also find their (C's) exhibited attitude best fit into the conception of what love is.

But I could be wrong.

Thank you SO MUCH for another great session .It helps, again, to see a bit more clearly whats happening around us and how important it is to know ourselves.
Thank you Laura and crew for all the years of knowledge sharing.

Take care.

Thanks for another important and vital session everyone.

As it happens I have been thoroughly immersing myself in all the deep psychology items put out lately as well as Jung anima/animus Shadow etc. I am really enjoying this and having many aha moments, feeling that it is the best thing I could be doing for energy/aim atm. Also being aware of my weaknesses and those around me/possible vectors.

I have to say that automatically more vigilence came about, as nobody is a nobody. I questioned the necessity of every 'excursion' meeting transaction etc. Also deeply feeling that none of us should make unnecessary trips especially flights nowadays. I must have picked up this need of carefully selecting where I put my attention and energy from all the articles, interactions on Fb, forum and networking thank goodness.

However, the strangest thing is the total sudden loss of my energy from around 6pm every night. For no reason so totally drained I took to my bed early, feeling some sort of 'attack' or even mild virus (however why so sudden draining in the early evening when doing the activism?) The session corroborates my thoughts.

I actually felt the worst timeline was the few weeks after Russia got involved in Syria and the PTB are bad losers. This I felt was the time when all hell would break loose, which it damn nearly did. Posting it was Mossad/energy games at the time that brought the plane down, I kinda knew Putin was on the case but that things had shifted into a different gear. More like warnings rather than all out WW3 end scenario, but that more are seeing the ploys. Plus Sott et all were also on top of the case right away so we could share like mad!

Today something told me to check my followers on Twitter and to my surprise, many have tens of thousands of followers! It kinda answered for me, well 'be jezus' it sure is getting out somewhere and I didn't even suspect! I just kept on keeping on with confidence. Yes I do feel confident except for the above time - which just made me MORE DETERMINED rather than feel and FEAR. It worked to substitute fear for love/doing what I could. Constantly the mantra (aka Caesar) kept playing - Fear nothing, be fearless.

Helping in this is purposefully de-cluttering my head (which the study of Self helps enormously with), maintaining Focus on what best to be putting my 'energy' to at any time, and applying myself to that - and by keeping my life/home as simple as possible. This has sure lifted me above any depression or many negative thoughts. Maybe a kinda objective way of self calming? Dunno. Also I have been networking locally about ANY potential danger zones/decisions that come along - mainly on the 'to do' tasks necessary here 'financially/domestically' because I feel it is important NOT to trust my thinking, alone, especially when I don't know 'who could be talking' in my head in these times. I constantly think/align myself with FOTCM and everyone on the forum. I feel this helps cement our group energy as well as afford a little 'protection' even if it is nothing more thank thinking twice before acting/doing anything aka self remembering/observing. And POTS of course!
FWIW the following quote REALLY does some up totally where I have been in the last 2 weeks! No kidding.

I think it must be something like: you Work on yourself, so that you can know yourself (love yourself), so that you can, among other things, control yourself and act rightly. Through knowing yourself, you learn a huge amount of information about others, too.

And you must also be constantly doing all you can to learn all you can about everything. And knowing yourself removes biases and filters and improves the reading instrument so that what you take in and process and conclude is much more objective.

The main goal of this is greater awareness of oneself and others, built on knowledge and confirmed through experience and practice, so that one can become as conscious as possible, understand as much as possible, and then be able to act towards others in the best way possible.

Something like the above seems to me what it means to be loving. External Considering comes from knowledge. It can be an act of love to act in ways that cause others emotional pain, if that action comes from a choice of not allowing oneself to be manipulated.

If love is knowledge, then constant application of knowledge with regards to oneself, others and the world we are connected to, must lead to a greater chance of loving actions and attitudes.
Thanks for posting this.

Could we be more connecting with the collective consciousness? That thought keeps arising for some reason.
With more obvious 4DSTS 'appearances' I feel that their need to 'intervene' is more out of desperation now. This is - and always has been - our real ' adversary'. So time to really batten down our hatches, starve them of our energies, and knit our group as tightly as ever! :hug2: :hug: :rockon:

Heather said:
Perceval said:
Saša said:
Perceval said:
Saša said:
Can someone of those in the know please comment on "love" a little bit?

While it can be applied in a general sense, as I understand it, that reference was specifically to people at the Chateau.

Thank you.

And what I mean is that the way "abundant love" would be expressed to immediate family and close friends would be rather different to the way it would be expressed to strangers or the general public.

Perceval, given what you said initially, and given I had responded to Saša's post (and am obviously not from the Chateau), I thought you were implying I maybe shouldn't have commented?

Now, I'm not so sure what you meant!

Anyway, if I messed up with this, again my apologies.

It's funny, today I felt inspired to join in the conversation on this thread, but I seem to striking out left and right!

That wasn't the intent at all. I just wanted to clarify for Sasa that the comment in the session "love each other abundantly" was a specific reference and therefore applying it broadly, which seemed to be his question, was perhaps not possible. I don't you've messed up at all!

Thank you for this session and the transcribing effort!

The majority of the group must have been haunted by this too! By the doom & gloom & destruction & despair vibes, the sudden appearance of negative thoughts, how strangely our minds were made occupied with the life-mistakes blame-game the past couple of weeks.

This morning as I first glimpsed the clear blue skies, I just realized this suffocating hellish mist reported in the media in London and over Europe and heavily overcast skies could have been a side-effect of a grazing near-miss of realities, then our transition and the disaster avoided.

The whole 3D/4D/5D/6D soul tribe must have been helping us holding "the roof" above our heads so it didn't fall on us.

Critically important defense knowledge in this session. That UFO and the golem. So it looks like that things unseen until now are beginning to be revealed on all levels.

Good that my iodine therapy is being shipped. Healthy body will heal psychic wounds and will result hopefully in a more sturdy mind, now more aware and equipped with knowledge of defense!

Look this video, and especially from beginning up to first minute.

A demonstration of EMP bomp taking down a remote operated helicopter toy. Imagine more sophisticated EMP weapon and a Russian plane and just scale it a lot and you have the exact scenario that happened to the Russian plane.

_http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/other-shows/videos/future-weapons-emp-bomb/

Also Boing have confirmed that they have a functional EMP weapon

_http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/05/24/boeing-unveils-electromagnetic-pulse-weapon.aspx

Well this is what have they unveil.The one used on the Russian passenger plane was probably more advanced and more powerful.

Thank you so much for the session!
Among other things I was excited about the info on a plane shot down, although my thoughts were somewhere along the lines presented.

My best regards to Laura and the team,
from Russia with love, Alex [deleted surname for privacy].

October 2015 has been the month of the severest no-real-sleep prolonged period, weeks on end (since Friday, October 9 when where I was staying shut down) of 1-4 hours on average, and always disjointed naps headdesking at that. (Until last Tuesday and Wednesday, when I got into a shelter Tuesday night and totaled around 16 hours in that 24-hour period, leaving me with a severe hangover with migraine the next day / Wednesday.) Infected wisdom tooth pulled, plus clearing work via vagus nerve stimulation breathing, lots of "To the end of..." (because those work) lines / melting being done.

Thank you for making it through okay / as yourself. :love:

Laura said:
A: If Laura is destroyed, then all else collapses.

God, it seems these attacks were real nightmare, I hope that the worst is over and wishing everyone courage and most of all strength to continue on.

I watched Elisa Lam video and it's like Twilight Zone, adding mysterious weapon and sacrifice of innocent people people on board Russian plane and of course 9/11 etc., is for real sociopathic and alarming.
Thank you for eyeopening session.

Aragorn said:
Thanks for sharing. This session was very interesting!

I don't know if it's related to what you guys have been through, but the last couple of weeks I've had this feeling of deep melancholy and severe lack of energy. I've been occupied with thoughts like "wow, life is really short, and soon my life will end...this is the last chapter of my life". It wasn't until the last Saturday when I felt this thing slowly melting away.
Thanks for the session, I'm sorry to hear that you have all been struggling. I've felt that things have come to a head for me over the last week as well. Perhaps we are all feeling the effects of Laura's psychic attack to some extent or another.
I'm glad you all managed to hang in there and we didn't go down that alternate path.
:hug2:

Just a note about the hurricane on 11 Sept 2001 headed for NY City, I didn't hear about it at that time so I went to look up Rita and found that it was Erin.
Right, Hurricane Rita formed in mid September 2005:
http://www.hurricanescience.org/history/storms/2000s/rita/

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom