Session 8 August 2015

Matai said:
Thank you very much for this session.

When Laura mentioned that she is mixing Camel milk with colostrum is she using fresh milk? I was under the impression that she was using camel's milk powder from the AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION? thread, but I could be mistaken.

If this is the case can camel's milk powder be considered "fresh" or as an alternative to fresh camels's milk?

Thanks again for all the session and all the great work that is done here.

I got the powder first, then Joe sourced fresh. So, I mix a little of the powder and add some of the fresh to extend it a little.

Thank you all for another very interesting and informative session!

The information about the antibiotic protocol was really interesting.

Q: (Nicholas) There seems to be a lot of events coming in September. On the 13th, it's the last day of the Shemitah year, the 15th the UN may formally recognize the Palestinian state, the 25th the pope visits the US and gives a UN speech which might kick off Agenda 23, Egypt wants Isreal's nuclear sites to be inspected, and the 28th is the last of the four blood moons. Is this something that could be a marker for the start of the Powers that Be to ramp up their agenda?

A: Wait for October.

Oh, joy! Things really are interesting at this time, but it looks like things may start to really get interesting in October.

Q: (Bear) Recently the US changed policy with reference to Syria in terms of supporting bombing. Russia said that there would be a line in the sand. So, the question is: Is this gonna be turned into something wider?

A: Putin has cards up his sleeve that may be well played.

I’m very glad to see this. I’m hoping that Putin can keep on screwing up the US’s plans.

(Perceval) Can I ask if the plane parts found recently on Réunion, were they from MH370?

A: No!

No surprise there, but glad that this was asked.

Again, a thank you to all of you for another terrific session. :flowers:

Thank you all for the session! I really have to catch up with the evolution of the thread concerning the Autoimmune Diseases.
It just keeps reminding me of a really interesting documentary concerning "phages", specifically targeting certain critters. It's in French though. _https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=tcobl5_BJf4 FWIW

And it just encouraged me to keep on going on the path of massage therapy as it's been a lot of challenges and doubts lately.

Thank you for another session :flowers:

Hearing the results of the protocol are fascinating, and wonderful news that you're noticing some real improvements, Laura; proof will be in the eggy pudding, i guess :)

Now, October... :ninja:

Thank you Laura and the crew for this session. It's nice to get validation of the protocol you are using as well as the concept of the "antibiotic challenge" for those who are unsure if they are infected.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Magnetizing who or what?

(Galatea) Where? When? Why?

(Heimdallr) How?

A: Fulfilling the function of the lighthouse! If it isn't broke, don't fix it!

Q: (Heimdallr) So, I guess we just continue doing what we're already doing? Man the posts?

A: More and better! You will see that united efforts send a signal of which you are not fully aware with ramifications as yet unseen. The important element is the colinearity.

I think the thread AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION is a very good example of an united effort and collinearity springing from one person's concern for her health. Thanks to Laura and thanks to the network for keeping the lighthouse alive and vibrant.

Q: (Nicholas) There seems to be a lot of events coming in September. On the 13th, it's the last day of the Shemitah year, the 15th the UN may formally recognize the Palestinian state, the 25th the pope visits the US and gives a UN speech which might kick off Agenda 23, Egypt wants Isreal's nuclear sites to be inspected, and the 28th is the last of the four blood moons. Is this something that could be a marker for the start of the Powers that Be to ramp up their agenda?

What is Agenda 23? I googled it and searched this forum, but found no information.

The reason I ask, is because last week, just before putting out the light to go to sleep after reading in bed, I checked my cell phone for the time, as I usually do - this is the only way I check the time, having no other clock around. It was 23:23. Just coincidence, I thought. The next night exactly the same: 23:23. Surely this must be more than coincidence, I thought. One morning, a day or two later, I woke up, checked my cell for the time, it was 07:23 - but this 23 could be only coincidence. It is "receiving" double 23's twice on two consecutive nights just before putting out the light that I think means something.

So when I read about Agenda 23 here, the 23 jumped out at me. Maybe the double 23:23 doesn't refer to Agenda 23 at all. Maybe others have noticed the number 23 lately?

Ynna.

Ynna said:
[...]the 25th the pope visits the US and gives a UN speech which might kick off Agenda 23[...]

What is Agenda 23?
Agenda 21?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
(in before jokes about "oh, i thought it was 23, i must have came from a different reality!" :P )

Speaking of which (one session too late to mention it, but whatever), i was always wondering why certain people seem more prone to having "false memories". Wishful thinking and "memory creation" could explain it, but then, what if some of those are not false at all... Maybe some people are just better "grounded" to one reality, while other jump between them naturally, without realizing it... And then, sooner or later, they are faced with a memory that everybody around them say that is false.

In fact, what if memory is in fact not what we think, but "access points" to different realities. That would explain different memories from the past, but also memories from the future events.

Laura said:
A: More and better! You will see that united efforts send a signal of which you are not fully aware with ramifications as yet unseen.
Unforseen consequences! (Skyalmian, you were right! :P )

Jokes aside, thank you for the session.

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks for another session!

Just wanted to mention about the hibiscus tea. This is a pretty wide-spread folk remedy in the Caucasus and Middle East for high blood pressure (but not sure about intracranial blood pressure). But it is commonly said that you should drink it cool - drinking it hot could actually RAISE blood pressure. Another one is thyme tea that pretty quickly lowers blood pressure - it seems to work by being a diuretic, as it increases urination. Just anecdote, but when my mother had chronic high blood pressure, and medication didn't do much, thyme seemed to lower blood pressure more quickly than hibiscus; hibiscus was good as a daily protocol (several times a day 1/4 to 1/2 cup) to keep blood pressure in check, while thyme brought it down quickly if she had a sudden spike in pressure. Just thought I'd mention all that.

Also garlic another natural remedy for that.
I love garlic!
Thank you for this session!
:clap: :rockon:

Ynna said:

What is Agenda 23? I googled it and searched this forum, but found no information.

It was an error in transcription. Search for Agenda 2030. I fixed this in the transcript.

Heimdallr said:
Ynna said:

It was an error in transcription. Search for Agenda 2030. I fixed this in the transcript.

It is actaully called Agenda 2030 and Michael Snyder talks about it here.

Many thanks for the session! :)

Q: (Bear) Recently the US changed policy with reference to Syria in terms of supporting bombing. Russia said that there would be a line in the sand. So, the question is: Is this gonna be turned into something wider?

A: Putin has cards up his sleeve that may be well played.

I would think the truth about 911 and MH17 would be two probable cards. What other ones do you think he has? Putin comes across as a very astute geopolitical 'card player', and as such the precise timing in playing these cards is crucial and dependent on the actions of others around the table (US/Israel etc) - who seem to be increasingly desperate. Of course, they would rather kick the table over than play fair anyway. Mother nature could always disrupt the game anytime too!

Back
Top Bottom