Session 8 August 2015

casper said:
As I understand it, "October" may refer only to "PTB ramping up their agenda", as it what was asked, and nothing else specifically. But how PTB act in accordance with all other potential cosmic and terrestrial events, and what is really known to them and at what level/compartment, still remains to be seen...

"11 months", "4 months" (and others) apparent failures were caused by some unknown circumstances. But why this happens repeatedly, time after time, seemingly against all odds, I wonder. Maybe there is more specifics that could be obtained besides free will making "future" extremely fluid (which it does).
I don't think Cs implied any other "year". It is not just the Cs channel. "Reality" was lagging-dragging-stalling for last 3-5 years pretty badly. I feel tremendous push to stave off the changes at all costs. Hell, they even cannot decisively flip the switch on economic situation, it takes forever to unfold. Sometimes I even wonder, if one of their goals also to just push everyone "important" enough beyond their current lifespans and thus get rid of them. That reflects my inner perception only, so please don't dispute...

It's pretty sure Putin and his team have been amassing a whole arsenal of damning information about the US and its nefarious activities. Putin takes the judo approach. So the card-playing would be to pick which bit of information would have the most effect without depleting that arsenal too much. MH17 and Syria/ISIS seem more likely at the present time. 911 videos would be the nuclear option, so to speak.

Besides, Russia and China been patiently working at making the US/West generally irrelevant to world affairs, especially financially. The BRICS countries comprise just under 50% of the world's population. What will the US do when half the world stops listening to it? They can't invade everyone.

As far as 'cards up his sleeve' let's not forget that Putin has all sorts of evidence regarding the true events of 911. This could well be used as a bargaining chip in negotiations, or even just released at the proper time and way. Just think of the ramifications which would result if the majority of people around the world, and especially in the US if this was all to become public kinowledge.

Yes, I agree generally with your thoughts. 911 seems to be the 'ace up the sleeve' to be played as a last resort, and circumstances would have gotten very bad for that to happen. Unless of course, Putin plays as a more proactive game, and it is used more like a preemptive strike? We will see in due course, though I still see the cyber-warfare option as the next US false flag attack. Perhaps there is Russian/Chinese/Iranian software advanced enough that could at least mitigate some effects of that - and the economic infrastructure being developed now likes BRICS etc will provide a viable and timely alternative.

MrEightFive said:
casper said:
As I understand it, "October" may refer only to "PTB ramping up their agenda", as it what was asked, and nothing else specifically. But how PTB act in accordance with all other potential cosmic and terrestrial events, and what is really known to them and at what level/compartment, still remains to be seen...

"11 months", "4 months" (and others) apparent failures were caused by some unknown circumstances. But why this happens repeatedly, time after time, seemingly against all odds, I wonder. Maybe there is more specifics that could be obtained besides free will making "future" extremely fluid (which it does).
I don't think Cs implied any other "year". It is not just the Cs channel. "Reality" was lagging-dragging-stalling for last 3-5 years pretty badly. I feel tremendous push to stave off the changes at all costs. Hell, they even cannot decisively flip the switch on economic situation, it takes forever to unfold. Sometimes I even wonder, if one of their goals also to just push everyone "important" enough beyond their current lifespans and thus get rid of them. That reflects my inner perception only, so please don't dispute...

Do you read sott every day?

Laura said:
I would say hourly. It is no joke.
A lot is happening, of course, but for the most part it same old 3D struggles that haunted this planet for eons. World steadily is going down the toilet, socially, economically, ecologically. Awakening is not happening fast enough. I don't know how it is worldwide, but I live 12M+ City in Russia, and when I go outside... it's just sad how it is. If it is bad enough in Russia, I imagine how I would feel in the USA.

Thank you very much for this session and for the interesting discussion that is ensuing! Thanks for summarizing about how you are doing on the antibiotic protocol. I will try it too, after taking some preliminary measures (like detox and immune boost etc.) first. I am quite wary of the effects too, but if it helps to alleviate certain mental conditions I am suffering on and off more or less (like several anxieties, etc.) I am willing to accept them.

Concerning Putin, it would indeed be nice to see him laying out fundamental truths about things like 9/11 and that it will lead to justice. But the latter may just be wishful thinking.

However, we have to wait and see what might come up ;)

MrEightFive said:
"4 months" (and others) apparent failures were caused by some unknown circumstances.

The 4 months comment (June) appears to have presented itself in the Greek crisis. Maybe you weren't watching closely enough, or didn't understand the ramifications, but it constituted a rather dramatic change in the way many people saw the EU and the economic situation. For many, the reality of the attitude of the criminal elite was exposed publicly.

MrEightFive said:
Laura said:
I would say hourly. It is no joke.
A lot is happening, of course, but for the most part it same old 3D struggles that haunted this planet for eons. World steadily is going down the toilet, socially, economically, ecologically. Awakening is not happening fast enough. I don't know how it is worldwide, but I live 12M+ City in Russia, and when I go outside... it's just sad how it is. If it is bad enough in Russia, I imagine how I would feel in the USA.

But awakening IS happening, just maybe not on your terms.

Laura said:
Matai said:
Thank you very much for this session.

When Laura mentioned that she is mixing Camel milk with colostrum is she using fresh milk? I was under the impression that she was using camel's milk powder from the AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION? thread, but I could be mistaken.

If this is the case can camel's milk powder be considered "fresh" or as an alternative to fresh camels's milk?

Thanks again for all the session and all the great work that is done here.

I got the powder first, then Joe sourced fresh. So, I mix a little of the powder and add some of the fresh to extend it a little.

This is great news as I am currently unable to source fresh camel's milk where I am living. Thank you for the reply Laura.

hesperides said:
Thank you everybody for this session!

Q: (Odyssey) In the last session, you said that some people are resistant to parasitical manipulation or can compensate. What are the compensatory conditions that protect against parasitical infection?

A: Strong mind and will. Doesn't necessarily protect against infection, but allows for mental stability in spite of.

Q: (Heimdallr) How many people in this world have this problem of infection?

A: 63 percent.

Just a guess here, I´d say the other 37% without infection could mainly be composed of OP´s. Or another possibility could be all of them are infected because of their SAS alignment, but their psychological make-up doesn´t fight anything within themselves, and thereby no tension arises that would interfere with these bugs. Maybe the difference lies within the kind of illness, whether it´s due to the weakening of the immune system or just to a transient organic issue. Dunno.
Or, OP mixing that tempers the system, plus lack of 'residue' from alternate vectors, dimensional/density related that surface in this one in viral form? The stronger that connection, the stronger the catalyst needed to break those chains.... sounds good, no? ;D

Thanks all for the very interesting session, as usual ! Please have a good year and enjoy what we have while it lasts! I am trying :D

Thanks again!

Perceval said:
MrEightFive said:
"4 months" (and others) apparent failures were caused by some unknown circumstances.

The 4 months comment (June) appears to have presented itself in the Greek crisis. Maybe you weren't watching closely enough, or didn't understand the ramifications, but it constituted a rather dramatic change in the way many people saw the EU and the economic situation. For many, the reality of the attitude of the criminal elite was exposed publicly.

I think, Perceval's right here. Today I have been thinking about the four months period the Cs gave, too. It was in regard to the Greek crisis, the referendum and the possibility of a Grexit with all its consequences for the European and the global economy.
For example, according to my mother, my father got some glimpses of the truth and started to ask some questions - there was a video going around in a campaign network, which has shown another side than the one which has been touted in mainstream media. Normally, I perceive my father as someone being a more or less staunch believer in the goodness of EU and the "truth" of the main channels of MSM.

Something similar happened, when Gaza was being bombed by Israel in 2008/2009. My father found this "out of proportion" on Israel's part, as the official reason was only some self-made rockets by Hamas. Before that, I regarded him as very staunch believer in Israel's goodness (maybe also due to his Bible-based Christian belief system).

That the consequences of mismanagement of Western economic (and political) system are lagging behind, gives more opportunity to more people waking up - which may possibly alleviate the ramifications of that mismanagement, when they may happen.

Perceval said:
Maybe... All of these epithets are open to interpretation, of course. But if one does not explicitly define the scale for measuring "intensity of change", it is implied from common sense that "dramatic" would be on the upper (very intense) end of scale. Then, if Greek dog-and-pony-show was "dramatic" already, what would it be called when Cosmos begins to say it's word?.. It will go off the scale by several orders of magnitude.
In other words I honestly can't accept Greek situation (and what was revealed in process to attentive individuals about ECB/EU/USA grinding machine) as "dramatic change". We had that already in times of Nazi Germany. And before. And before. Did the Greek situation resolved for good? No. What is the "change" here then?

Perceval said:
But awakening IS happening, just maybe not on your terms.
I don't have any terms for awakening. Humans may choose not to awaken at all, free will.

Perceval, I think you concentrate on "change" as entirely Human process, and from Human perspective only. From viewpoint on human civilization, social interactions, infrastructure, technology, belief systems, customs. And what changes are happening there. It is not just about humans changing their 3D-lifestyles once again on this planet, this is just reflection in 3D of the whole changeover process.

Thank you for another session, with so much information and clues. I thought about the changes that are ongoing since February, mostly about economic issues (what Snyder is saying all along, commodities falling, dollar rising, the impact on the majority of third world countries and so on) and climatic and weather events. Things are really escalating, has everybody seen the latest July video of weather changes on SOTT? Pretty strong footage of destruction everywhere, mostly in the US...

Thank you Laura and the Chateau Crew!!!

(Heimdallr) In a previous session when you guys talked about reality splitting related to Ark and Scottie misremembering a woman's name, um, and we wanted to ask if there's any way to know when that is happening in the moment?

[Clarification: Scottie remembered the woman had a different name, and Ark remembered not meeting her while everyone else remembered that he DID meet her]

A: Remember the Matrix cat!

I had been thinking about this topic since the last session and I was thinking of it in terms of dreams or premonitions being glimpses into future possible threads of time/dimensions. And, of course, the experience of deja vu referenced by the Matrix analogy.

It also occurred to me that just bringing up the topic and discussing it and thinking about it adds to a greater knowledge that protects. Or, at least, gives one an edge in their own defense. As the scene plays out, Neo doesn't have the knowledge behind what he saw, but Trinity and Morpheus do.

NEO​
Whoa. Deja vu.​

Those words stop the others dead in their tracks.​

Trinity turns around, her face tight.​

TRINITY​
What did you just say?​

NEO​
Nothing. Just had a little deja vu.​

TRINITY​
What happened? What did you see?​

NEO​
A black cat went past us and then​
I saw another that looked just like it.​

TRINITY​
How much like it? Was it the same cat?​

NEO​
It might have been. I'm not sure.​

Trinity looks at Morpheus, who listens quietly to the​
rasping breath of the old building.​

NEO​
What is it?​

TRINITY​
A deja vu is usually a glitch in​
the Matrix. It happens when they​
change something.​

She also listens as the staccato BEAT of HELICOPTER​
BLADES GROW ominously LOUDER​

It has been a while since I last had a deja vu experience, but now I feel hyper-vigilant for that moment when reality will split again.

Back
Top Bottom