Session 8 August 2015

Thank you for sharing this session.

(Heimdallr) Can the Rife technology be as effective as the antibiotic protocol now being discussed on the forum?

A: If adequately constructed machine were available. Tall order.

Q: (Heimdallr) Okay. Is camel's milk beneficial to take, and does it aid in killing pathogens?

As far I know when exposed to antibiotics, spirochette type pathogens develops granules & cysts(round bodies) which are resistant to antibiotics like doxycycline . This is why cyclic antibiotics therapy is needed . ( for the morphology of spirochettes see _http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4339653/ )

I am curious what C's will say for the best way to overcome this antibiotics resistance? For example is cyclic therapy good enough? If yes what is the best cycle period and which type of antibiotics should be cycled?

Thanks Laura for this Milton Mayer passage (from his book "They thought they were free"). He´s describing our actual state of mind just so accurately. The time concept has become so real psychologically speaking that few is left for even considering what a process means.

I would add to his observations that our upbringing also teaches us things which are said to be irrevocable parts of ourselves, plus they can´t be addressed. These are ideas like "I can´t -others know better-, I don´t have study, I´m not given any opportunity." All of them are highly limitting, and are right from the start at the crux of our believing system. That is, unwittingly, our mind has already accepted the existence of insoluble personal problems, situation, environment, etc.

hesperides said:
Thanks Laura for this Milton Mayer passage (from his book "They thought they were free"). He´s describing our actual state of mind just so accurately. The time concept has become so real psychologically speaking that few is left for even considering what a process means.

Yes, thanks for that quote! I've shared it on FB. It's SO true today...

(Heimdallr) In a previous session when you guys talked about reality splitting related to Ark and Scottie misremembering a woman's name, um, and we wanted to ask if there's any way to know when that is happening in the moment?

[Clarification: Scottie remembered the woman had a different name, and Ark remembered not meeting her while everyone else remembered that he DID meet her]

A: Remember the Matrix cat!

This happened to me last week- on thursday, my across-the-road neighbour knocked and gave me two small tins of cat food she'd mistaken for dog food, so I thanked her and as she turned to leave I introduced myself (oh, and btw, my name's...) and she turned back and looked at me like I was a little slow and said "Yes I know, I met you the other day," turned, and left. I know she was telling me the truth as she knew it, but I am equally sure I have never met her in my life. I still don't know her name.

Interesting times indeed :cool2:

Thank you for this informative session! :flowers:

hesperides said:

I would add to his observations that our upbringing also teaches us things which are said to be irrevocable parts of ourselves, plus they can´t be addressed. These are ideas like "I can´t -others know better-, I don´t have study, I´m not given any opportunity." All of them are highly limitting, and are right from the start at the crux of our believing system. That is, unwittingly, our mind has already accepted the existence of insoluble personal problems, situation, environment, etc.

Well said, hesperides!

hesperides said:

Yes, there is process and scale. One thing I've learned from studying history is that any time anybody predicted the "end of the world", you could say that it ultimately happened, just not the way the prophet thought it would.

For example, the apocalyptic predictions that were rife in 1st century Judea. Those people so completely believed that god was gonna come and whup up on the Romans, that they started a war to precipitate god's coming. They all piled up in Jerusalem and prayed and sacrificed and whatever - read Josephus - and all they did was bring the end of their world.

The apostle Paul was on that bandwagon too. It's interesting to read how the story changed as the various texts of the NT were produced. It went from "God is coming pretty darn quick - within our lifetimes" to "one day with the Lord is as a thousand years" and he would come at some indefinite "End of Time". Well, as noted, it was the end of the world for the Jews of Judea/Jerusalem. The empire itself was decaying rather rapidly for an empire, and sure enough, by 540 AD, the whole Western half was subjected to cometary bombardment and epidemic death on an almost unimaginable scale. The population probably dropped about 80 percent or more. But it took over 300 years to get to that point and it was NOT the end of the world.

Our present situation is, as the Cs say, complex. We have been pointed in certain directions of research and have learned many, many things that enable us to "read the signs" much better than most. We've also been told that awareness is a big part of moving into 4D and that it could take 1000 years for a full 4D reality to manifest in our sector of space/time. Indeed, there are some fairly catastrophic things that have been suggested will happen and we've seen quite a few already. As someone noted previously, just watching the sott Earth Changes videos tells us just how much is going on. Since 9-11, we've seen things happening, one after the other, that show us the earth is shaking and waking. We've enumerated so many of the things that have been mentioned that ARE actually happening. So, it IS happening - according to scale.

So, if it isn't happening according to your idea of how it ought to, you need to re-read the transcripts and re-think your conditions and expectations. Otherwise, you might be one of these:
7 Jan 1996: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

And:

26 Nov 1994 said:
Q: (L) In terms of these Earth Changes, Edgar Cayce is one of
the most famous prognosticators of recent note, a large
number of the prophecies he made seemingly were erroneous
in terms of their fulfillment. For example, he prophesied
that Atlantis would rise in 1969, but it did not though
certain structures were discovered off the coast of Bimini
which are thought by many to be remnants of Atlantis.
These did, apparently, emerge from the sand at that time.

A: Example of one form of symbolism.

Q: (L) Well, in terms of this symbolism, could this be
applied to the remarks you made about the two little boys
who were missing in South Carolina.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And the symbolism was that you were reading the event
from 3rd density into sixth density terms and then
transmitting it back into 3rd, and while the ideation was
correct, the exact specifics, in 3rd density terms, were
slightly askew. Is that what we are dealing with here?

A: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are
always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy
is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract
painting and says "I don't get it."

Q: (L) Well, let's not denigrate literal translations or at
least attempts to get things into literal terms. I like
realistic art work. I am a realist in my art preferences.
I want trees to look like trees and people to have only
two arms and legs. Therefore, I also like some
literalness in my prognostications.

A: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into
the ocean" will always be interpreted as California
falling into the ocean.

Q: [General uproar] (F) Wait a minute, what was the
question? (L) I just said I liked literalness in my
prophecies. (F) Oh, I know what they are saying. People
believe that California is just going to go splat and that
Phoenix is going to be on the seacoast, never mind that
it's at 1800 feet elevation, it's just going to drop down
to sea level, or the sea level is going to rise, but it's
not going to affect Virginia Beach even though that's at
sea level. I mean... somehow Phoenix is just going to
drop down and none of the buildings are going to be
damaged, even though its going to fall 1800 feet... (T)
Slowly. It's going to settle. (F) Slowly? It would have
to be so slowly it's unbelievable how slowly it would have
to be. (T) It's been settling for the last five million
years, we've got a ways to go in the next year and a half!
(F) Right! That's my point. (T) In other words, when
people like Scallion and Sun Bear and others say
California is going to fall into the ocean, they are not
saying that the whole state, right along the border is
going to fall into the ocean, they are using the term
California to indicate that the ocean ledge along the
fault line has a probability of breaking off and sinking
on the water side, because it is a major fracture. We
understand that that is not literal. Are you telling us
that there is more involved here as far as the way we are
hearing what these predictions say?

Q: (T) Are we understanding what you are saying?

A: Some.

Q: (T) So, when we talk about California falling into the
ocean, we are not talking about the whole state literally
falling into the ocean?

A: In any case, even if it does, how long will it take to do
this?

Q: (LM) It could take three minutes or three hundred years.
(T) Yes. That is "open" as you would say.

A: Yes. But most of your prophets think it is not open.

RobertB said:
Your sessions always seem to contain an "Ace" question. I wasn't aware of the various treatments for diseases (Parasites).
What would you do for Hep C, Cirhossis and Tumors? I am given 3 months to 2 years left.
thanks again for your sessions. I'll keep my eyes peeled for October. Something about it says Revolution/s, as in the seizing of initiative.

I suggest you read the AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION? thread. Don't do anything until you read it, the links, etc. and talk to your doctor about it.

hesperides said:

Yes, thanks a lot for sharing this quote, Laura. And also for adding observations about history later. It helps to see more clearly (or put in words, what has come to consciousness in oneself, at least partly). Just want to share some observations and thoughts coming to mind regarding this: Yes, many things don't just go as many may think. It is more of an unfolding of things in different places and over time, yet linked to each other in the grander scheme of things. We have been primed to think about such things as punctual events and things happening with a great BANG, which would match with linear thinking.

Looking on history, there are so many parallels today. For ex., there are many religious Bible-oriented groups, which believe in the end of the world coming soon and God's return in their terms too (as a somewhat punctual event, unfolding in the course of few years - based on the book of revelations). And several conspiracy groups as well. In fact, the reminder of the Roman empire in its final stages comes quite close to what I feel/think. Going outside the house, even the fashion of women looks a bit similar to that of the Romans (and also the Greeks), I think. In summer, one can see women walking downtown with tunic-like clothes, for example. However, that's just an observation of mine and doesn't have to be related to anything. There are many other issues too, if, for ex., one looks at the depravity of society being wrecked by psychopaths. The earth changes are another big point, which links in with all of this. And they are being unfolding too. More people I meet are commenting about how strange the weather has become (although most still ascribe that to the theory of CO2-based climate change).

The Mayer quote also brings to attention the parallels with 1933-onward fascism unfolding again - but not in those terms which I have learned in school. There are no soldiers and policemen carrying flags with the swastika openly in the streets, in most states (Ukraine being an issue in itself). The fascism is going on and unfolding much more subtly on a global level (and not in those terms most people would link to fascism as they learned in school), so most don't take notice. This makes the process so insidious. The analogy of the frogs being boiled slowly comes to mind. It needs awareness indeed for reading these signs. But on the other hand, because people can read and interpret the signs and making them public, interlinked with big shockers like the Greek crisis, another civil war in Europe in Ukraine (and not just far away in the so-called "Third World") etc., it helps making aware others too. SOTT being an example here.

I agree, that 9/11 has indeed been a harbinger / catalyst for the change of things on many levels. Like a line has been crossed irrevocably (which I remember has been mentioned several times on the forum and on SOTT too). I have also been thinking, while George Bush had said, "You are whether for us or against us!": Now fascism is coming back. It made me shiver inside.

As another note, my city harbors an US consulate. When the 10-year anniversary of 9/11 took place four years ago, there was a service in the nearby-church with the consul general. As the time for that service was approaching, the sky became very dark (almost like it was night), and a tremendous rainstorm broke loose just when the service was about to begin. It was like sheets of rain coming down, you couldn't see anything while looking outside of the window, except some light from the sky. I found this to be quite symbolic: As if heaven was just crying about the lies in connection to 9/11 and all the suffering that ensued since then. Or, like the rain was supposed to make aware of the blinders (not being able to see anything) and encouraging to see, i.e. washing away the lies. FWIW :)

Laura said:
Also, there's more to it because of nonlinear dynamics and scale. As we saw with the "explosion in Ukraine", our reality has changed dramatically since that began - a splitting was initiated. As Cs have noted, SCALE must be taken into account because these changes are global and take some time to fully develop, and I think what happened in Greece is similar. The ramifications have yet to be fully realized.

There's also this from the 4 April 2015 Session:

(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.

Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Following on to my previous post: I've come to realize that things that may seem more or less not so spectacular can have really serious implications so when you notice the beginning of something, if you have some idea about what is waiting for us in the future, you can see if that thing/event might contribute to getting us there.

For example, the Ukraine business. I KNEW that this was a big deal. And it sure turned out that way. A lot bigger than anybody thought at the time of the beginnings. But I was primed by two things: the Cs had mentioned Ukraine and an "explosion" and they had also mentioned that we were heading into year zero or something like that.

Looking at Ukraine NOW, it sure is easy to see that it was a manipulated event, planned, and a whole lot of things were piggy-backed on it, including the plans to create a new Cold War if it was not possible to take over Russian and institute a NWO. But Putin kinda messed up their plans, I think. Still, the events of Maidan were way more important for the WHOLE planet than anyone would have suspected at the time. Interestingly, I think that it was just a few months before that when there was a bunch of volcanoes going off at once and I saw that as a precursor to something. I even started a thread about it. And I was right.

Now, as to the Greek business, this also looks like something that was planned though we do not yet have the full picture because it has not totally played out.

Yes, of course, there can be BIG events, but even if you think about 9-11, which changed the reality of the whole planet so drastically, at the time, I doubt that many people realized what it actually meant and would precipitate. I knew because the Cs had prepared me. I had no idea HOW things that they said would happen could possibly be put into play, but when it happened, I recognized it.

And that's the key, to be looking at things with the general idea of what is in store in mind, and try to see how an event might further that scenario, or play into it. It's a process of connecting dots and reading signs and you can only do it if you have a pretty full field of awareness and historical data. In this case, I merely mean historical as in the past 15-16 years or so since all this mess got kicked off. But good knowledge of historical history is also useful.

Nienna said:
RobertB said:
Your sessions always seem to contain an "Ace" question. I wasn't aware of the various treatments for diseases (Parasites).
What would you do for Hep C, Cirhossis and Tumors? I am given 3 months to 2 years left.
thanks again for your sessions. I'll keep my eyes peeled for October. Something about it says Revolution/s, as in the seizing of initiative.

I suggest you read the AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION? thread. Don't do anything until you read it, the links, etc. and talk to your doctor about it.

Yes, that is very good advice. Having a good doctor to work with will be a big plus too. Also search the forum for some alternative treatments like colloidal silver and zapping (which are also covered in the above thread, but scattered in others, as well). Now I know that it is said colloidal silver doesn't have any effect on viruses, but my experience says otherwise.

Among other experiences, a friend of my brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C almost a year ago. He was freaking out one day telling my brother on the phone (the doctors really scare those diagnosed with it and the common drugs are too expensive for most, including my brother's friend, and really do enormous damage to the system). He was really worried about infecting his wife too. My brother made homemade colloidal silver (with the SilverGen) and gave it to him. After a couple of months, his viral count test had reduced by around 97%. He's been in Russia for several months now and whenever someone else is also going there my brother sends bottles of the silver for him to continue taking it because he asks for it. If you or anyone else is interested, I can get the actual numbers for the Hep C tests.

I also want to thank Laura for that Milton Mayer quote. It had been a while since I'd read it. It describes exactly what I've seen happening in the last few decades. Oh, and I'm shocked that people don't see all the dramatic changes all around on every level since the February C's session. Yemen comes to mind too - another unspeakable atrocity of immense proportions. But, also looks like it has trapped the Saudis in a no-win situation, etc. The center of power and influence has shifted in a big way in the region and the world in the last several months. Everything is heat up from my point of view.

RobertB said:

What I would do, considering the parameters, is get GcMAF and start right away with that.

Go here: http://www.saisei-mirai.or.jp/gan/macrophage_eng.html

It's a little pricey, but if you get enough for a month to test it, then you'll know whether to invest in additional doses.

Of all the things we've been looking at in this research, this is what emerges as something to get and use in dire situations.

Yeah, Maidan seemed like it might turn into something big after the first several weeks, but what happened with the coup and everything that followed made that much clearer. By the time of the Crimea referendum and all the lies and hysterics from the western media, it had become obvious that this was going to be REALLY big, not to say anything about all that followed....

RobertB said:

Please, would you update us from time to time, how your battle goes? Best open a thread with your condition in the title. Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom