Session 8 August 2015

Some thoughts on reality splitting that may be relevent or not. Remembering different details of some event may be a sign of a convergence of different timelines, different realities so to speak. We often have the sensation, observing or talking to different people in the "ordinary" life that we live on different planets. However, this splitting of reality, if it is one manifestation of the wave that may become more and more pronounced, may be a process we have to take into account closely. It is possible that different realities will act as attractors, the attraction of the ordinary life (that of the sleeping of consciousness) being the most active for those here. For example, if old acquaintances suddenly show up, or the urge of old habits from before engaging in the Work emerge, or even some innocent personal issues that pulls one from the Work and networking, that may be a sign of that activation, which should be a sign that one must have the inner and outer eyes open, more than ever. OSIT.

Thanks so much for quickly posting the new session! Very informative. Still need to check out the original thread about the antibiotic protocol, but I will be checking it out!

Thank you all for the new session! I especially hope that Putin will play the 9/11 card, but I think it'd have to be done at the right time, or else it wouldn't have much impact on the average person. Then again, people are so fast asleep, at least in the US, that most would probably rationalize and deny the "nuclear option" even in the face of irrefutable evidence. We live in very interesting times!

MrEightFive said:
Perceval said:
The 4 months comment (June) appears to have presented itself in the Greek crisis. Maybe you weren't watching closely enough, or didn't understand the ramifications, but it constituted a rather dramatic change in the way many people saw the EU and the economic situation. For many, the reality of the attitude of the criminal elite was exposed publicly.
Maybe... All of these epithets are open to interpretation, of course. But if one does not explicitly define the scale for measuring "intensity of change", it is implied from common sense that "dramatic" would be on the upper (very intense) end of scale. Then, if Greek dog-and-pony-show was "dramatic" already, what would it be called when Cosmos begins to say it's word?.. It will go off the scale by several orders of magnitude.
In other words I honestly can't accept Greek situation (and what was revealed in process to attentive individuals about ECB/EU/USA grinding machine) as "dramatic change". We had that already in times of Nazi Germany. And before. And before. Did the Greek situation resolved for good? No. What is the "change" here then?

I, too, took the 4 months comment to mean that within a four month span of time (to begin at any time) a number of events would occur ie. economic collapse, greater military conflict, supervolcano going off, escalated civil unrest, space rock hitting Earth etc. - more or less occurring successively or concurrently and et voila - dramatic change!! I still think that something like this is quite probable. At the same time, noticing how huge a story the Greek crises is (it might actually be one of THE biggest stories of the year so far carried by SOTT it seems) I think that a global change of awareness of how things work ie. how the psychopathic are controlling whole nations via their shock doctrine therapy, is indeed dramatic. A Greek tragedy writ large. In any case, whether you believe that this is what the C's were specifically referring to or not, it may be helpful to try the idea on for size and being open to the possibility at least. And that dramatic change, however unseen by us individually in so many ways, does seem to be occurring or in the process of occurring even if we do not always perceive it as such.

MrEightFive said:
Perceval said:
But awakening IS happening, just maybe not on your terms.
I don't have any terms for awakening. Humans may choose not to awaken at all, free will.

As an exercise in appreciating what's being expressed here, maybe you can look at SOTT articles with a view towards how greater awareness may be taking hold. Search for the possible terms for awakening you say you don't have.

Your sessions always seem to contain an "Ace" question. I wasn't aware of the various treatments for diseases (Parasites).
What would you do for Hep C, Cirhossis and Tumors? I am given 3 months to 2 years left.
thanks again for your sessions. I'll keep my eyes peeled for October. Something about it says Revolution/s, as in the seizing of initiative.

RobertB said:
Your sessions always seem to contain an "Ace" question. I wasn't aware of the various treatments for diseases (Parasites).
What would you do for Hep C, Cirhossis and Tumors? I am given 3 months to 2 years left.
thanks again for your sessions. I'll keep my eyes peeled for October. Something about it says Revolution/s, as in the seizing of initiative.

Quit drinking alcohol, quit eating grain, go on a high animal fat Ketogenic Diet, read about it in the diet and health section!

Being a stroke victim, I had to re think and change many of my life choices. I came to realize that the dietary choices touted by the Heart and Stroke Foundation were designed to make you sick and dependent on the medical system and the legal Drug Lords, the drug companies.

Get informed. There is lots of great material here. Just use the search feature and follow your intuition.

Why is it that violence against fellow human beings always seems to be the way humanity operates?

That was a very interactive and interesting session - thanks all who participated!

mkrnhr said:
Some thoughts on reality splitting that may be relevent or not. Remembering different details of some event may be a sign of a convergence of different timelines, different realities so to speak. We often have the sensation, observing or talking to different people in the "ordinary" life that we live on different planets. However, this splitting of reality, if it is one manifestation of the wave that may become more and more pronounced, may be a process we have to take into account closely. It is possible that different realities will act as attractors, the attraction of the ordinary life (that of the sleeping of consciousness) being the most active for those here. For example, if old acquaintances suddenly show up, or the urge of old habits from before engaging in the Work emerge, or even some innocent personal issues that pulls one from the Work and networking, that may be a sign of that activation, which should be a sign that one must have the inner and outer eyes open, more than ever. OSIT.

I think this is insightful for people to keep aware of.

Was reminded of perpendicular realities merging; how would that seem to be? It comes up in the transcripts here and there. Perhaps at this juncture of our measured time, it is different parts of ourselves and others aligning - this may refer to "realm boarder"? It might manifest as a pull of attraction in our lives helped out by what you see and do, and also a matrix-like separation with "attractors", perhaps that is there to befuddle the crossroad juncture from taking place on an individual (soul) basis, if that is what is happening?

Learner said:
Perceval said:
MrEightFive said:
"4 months" (and others) apparent failures were caused by some unknown circumstances.

The 4 months comment (June) appears to have presented itself in the Greek crisis. Maybe you weren't watching closely enough, or didn't understand the ramifications, but it constituted a rather dramatic change in the way many people saw the EU and the economic situation. For many, the reality of the attitude of the criminal elite was exposed publicly.

I think, Perceval's right here. Today I have been thinking about the four months period the Cs gave, too. It was in regard to the Greek crisis, the referendum and the possibility of a Grexit with all its consequences for the European and the global economy.

<snip>

Also, there's more to it because of nonlinear dynamics and scale. As we saw with the "explosion in Ukraine", our reality has changed dramatically since that began - a splitting was initiated. As Cs have noted, SCALE must be taken into account because these changes are global and take some time to fully develop, and I think what happened in Greece is similar. The ramifications have yet to be fully realized.

Thank you for this informative session, again.

Glad to hear here and there that you're going better Laura and many thanks for your bravour and sharing about this protocol. :flowers:

Always on the reading of the autoimmune thread as there is so much to learn and understand before to start anything about this antibiotic protocol. Thanks to those numerous people who are largely share on it.

For now and in a detox way, I increase the garlic and thyme and I take them daily as well as grapefruit seed extract three times a day and I should start artemisia as soon as the order will be arrived. I'd like to add that for now, I put some drops of Lavender essential oil on my painful joints and it helps me by decreasing the pain. In order to not always use the same essential oil, I sometimes put some Mentha piperita essential oil which helps too by giving a pleasant and fresh sensation. There are others essential oils as Xanthoxylum and Copahu that might be interesting to try, I will report all this on the autoimmune thread as soon as I will have incresed the reading of it.

Starshine said:
Thank you all for the session! I really have to catch up with the evolution of the thread concerning the Autoimmune Diseases.
It just keeps reminding me of a really interesting documentary concerning "phages", specifically targeting certain critters. It's in French though. _https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=tcobl5_BJf4 FWIW

And it just encouraged me to keep on going on the path of massage therapy as it's been a lot of challenges and doubts lately.

Thanks for the link Starshine. :)

mkrnhr said:

This is very interesting and very well said, thank you mkrnhr.

Ennio said:
I, too, took the 4 months comment to mean that within a four month span of time (to begin at any time) a number of events would occur ie. economic collapse, greater military conflict, supervolcano going off, escalated civil unrest, space rock hitting Earth etc. - more or less occurring successively or concurrently and et voila - dramatic change!! I still think that something like this is quite probable.

Funny, I NEVER take the Cs comments/predictions that way because I've learned that there is a whole lot more to cosmic reality that the human/short time perspective point of view. Maybe this comes from reading so much history and thinking about these things in terms of large scale quantum jumps.

For example, 9-11 was a HUGE change in our reality, staggering, even. Though all the steps that were taken before, during, and after that event can be measured in months and years. We do not live in the same world anymore, but a lot of people think we do and stuff just "happened over time". And it is all non-linear.

It's like the passage from Milton Mayer's book:

"What no one seemed to notice," said a colleague of mine, a philologist, "was the ever widening gap, after 1933, between the government and the people. ...

"What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand, or so dangerous that, even if the people could not understand it, it could not be released because of national security. ...

"This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remoter.

"To live in this process is absolutely not to be able to notice it—please try to believe me—unless one has a much greater degree of political awareness, acuity, than most of us had ever had occasion to develop. Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, ‘regretted,’ that, unless one were detached from the whole process from the beginning, unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these ‘little measures’ that no ‘patriotic German’ could resent must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. One day it is over his head.

"How is this to be avoided, among ordinary men, even highly educated ordinary men? Frankly, I do not know. I do not see, even now. Many, many times since it all happened I have pondered that pair of great maxims, Principiis obsta and Finem respice—‘Resist the beginnings’ and ‘Consider the end.’ But one must foresee the end in order to resist, or even see, the beginnings. One must foresee the end clearly and certainly and how is this to be done, by ordinary men or even by extraordinary men? Things might have. And everyone counts on that might.

"You see," my colleague went on, "one doesn’t see exactly where or how to move. Believe me, this is true. Each act, each occasion, is worse than the last, but only a little worse. You wait for the next and the next. You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join with you in resisting somehow. You don’t want to act, or even talk, alone; you don’t want to ‘go out of your way to make trouble.’ Why not?—Well, you are not in the habit of doing it. And it is not just fear, fear of standing alone, that restrains you; it is also genuine uncertainty.

... in your own community, you speak privately to your colleagues, some of whom certainly feel as you do; but what do they say? They say, ‘It’s not so bad’ or ‘You’re seeing things’ or ‘You’re an alarmist.’

"And you are an alarmist. You are saying that this must lead to this, and you can’t prove it. These are the beginnings, yes; but how do you know for sure when you don’t know the end, and how do you know, or even surmise, the end? On the one hand, your enemies, the law, the regime, the Party, intimidate you. On the other, your colleagues pooh-pooh you as pessimistic or even neurotic. You are left with your close friends, who are, naturally, people who have always thought as you have.

"But your friends are fewer now. Some have drifted off somewhere or submerged themselves in their work. You no longer see as many as you did at meetings or gatherings. Informal groups become smaller; attendance drops off in little organizations, and the organizations themselves wither. Now, in small gatherings of your oldest friends, you feel that you are talking to yourselves, that you are isolated from the reality of things. This weakens your confidence still further and serves as a further deterrent to—to what? It is clearer all the time that, if you are going to do anything, you must make an occasion to do it, and then you are obviously a troublemaker. So you wait, and you wait.

"But the one great shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join with you, never comes. That’s the difficulty. If the last and worst act of the whole regime had come immediately after the first and smallest, thousands, yes, millions would have been sufficiently shocked.... But of course this isn’t the way it happens. In between come all the hundreds of little steps, some of them imperceptible, each of them preparing you not to be shocked by the next. Step C is not so much worse than Step B, and, if you did not make a stand at Step B, why should you at Step C? And so on to Step D.

"And one day, too late.... and you see that everything, everything, has changed and changed completely under your nose. The world you live in—your nation, your people—is not the world you were born in at all. The forms are all there, all untouched, all reassuring, the houses, the shops, the jobs, the mealtimes, the visits, the concerts, the cinema, the holidays. But the spirit, which you never noticed because you made the lifelong mistake of identifying it with the forms, is changed. Now you live in a world of hate and fear, and the people who hate and fear do not even know it themselves; when everyone is transformed, no one is transformed. Now you live in a system which rules without responsibility even to God. The system itself could not have intended this in the beginning, but in order to sustain itself it was compelled to go all the way.

"You have gone almost all the way yourself. Life is a continuing process, a flow, not a succession of acts and events at all. It has flowed to a new level, carrying you with it, without any effort on your part. ...

Milton Mayer

They Thought They Were Free: The Germans, 1933-45

gdpetti said:
hesperides said:
Thank you everybody for this session!

Q: (Odyssey) In the last session, you said that some people are resistant to parasitical manipulation or can compensate. What are the compensatory conditions that protect against parasitical infection?

A: Strong mind and will. Doesn't necessarily protect against infection, but allows for mental stability in spite of.

Q: (Heimdallr) How many people in this world have this problem of infection?

A: 63 percent.

Just a guess here, I´d say the other 37% without infection could mainly be composed of OP´s. Or another possibility could be all of them are infected because of their SAS alignment, but their psychological makeup doesn´t fight anything within themselves, and thereby no tension arises that would interfere with these bugs. Maybe the difference lies within the kind of illness, whether it´s due to the weakening of the immune system or just to a transient organic issue. Dunno.
Or, OP mixing that tempers the system, plus lack of 'residue' from alternate vectors, dimensional/density related that surface in this one in viral form? The stronger that connection, the stronger the catalyst needed to break those chains.... sounds good, no? ;D

Sorry gdpetti, could you elaborate a bit more what you mean by "lack of 'residue' from alternate vectors"?

Back
Top Bottom