Session 8 August 2015

Thanks a lot for the new session.

I have not yet read the thread on autoimmune diseases and antibiotic cure. Antibiotics make your liver work overtime and that's why you feel so tired. Anyway that was how I felt whenever I took antibiotics. Also if you have fungus somewhere in your body it will be exacerbated. But I guess you know all about these.

There are also many diplomatic initiatives led by Putin and his team going on in the background to settle the Syrian conflict (and the others in the region). Iran also seems to be actively cooperating with Russia in getting all parties talking.

At this http://www.pearl-hifi.com/11_Spirited_Growth/10_Health_Neg/06_Parasites/MycoPlasma_Stealth_Pathogen.pdf is a 99 pg. doc on mycoplasmas that has been around for a while and which includes the patent for the US military purified mycoplasma. Interesting reading . . .

I have been meaning to ask: While the Cs have at times commented on the value of 'colloidal' silver the question has never been properly asked (that I know of) in that no differentiation between a simple, ionic silver solution and a true, nanoparticle colloid has ever been made.

So some questions might be:

a) what might be a broadband, in vivo, efficacy difference between, say, a 20ppm silver solution where 95% or more of the silver is present in ionic form and the remainder present as >10nm particles, and a true 20ppm silver colloid where 80% of the silver is present as nanoparticles <1nm in size and 20% is present as silver ions;

b) once the silver ions in either solution have precipitated out as (non-bioactive) AgCl does any sort of 'silver vibratory signature' remain in the water and if so, does such a signature have any sort of 'homoeopathic', 'Bach Remedy' or similar, effect worthy of note?

c) what sorts of pathogens might be killed by silver, can they be differentiated into classes?

Anam Cara said:
Many thanks for the session! :)

Q: (Bear) Recently the US changed policy with reference to Syria in terms of supporting bombing. Russia said that there would be a line in the sand. So, the question is: Is this gonna be turned into something wider?

A: Putin has cards up his sleeve that may be well played.

I would think the truth about 911 and MH17 would be two probable cards. What other ones do you think he has? Putin comes across as a very astute geopolitical 'card player', and as such the precise timing in playing these cards is crucial and dependent on the actions of others around the table (US/Israel etc) - who seem to be increasingly desperate. Of course, they would rather kick the table over than play fair anyway. Mother nature could always disrupt the game anytime too!

It's pretty sure Putin and his team have been amassing a whole arsenal of damning information about the US and its nefarious activities. Putin takes the judo approach. So the card-playing would be to pick which bit of information would have the most effect without depleting that arsenal too much. MH17 and Syria/ISIS seem more likely at the present time. 911 videos would be the nuclear option, so to speak.

Besides, Russia and China been patiently working at making the US/West generally irrelevant to world affairs, especially financially. The BRICS countries comprise just under 50% of the world's population. What will the US do when half the world stops listening to it? They can't invade everyone.

Thank you for the session, the transcribing effort and publication!

Laura said:
Session Date: August 8th 2015
[..]
(Heimdallr) In a previous session when you guys talked about reality splitting related to Ark and Scottie misremembering a woman's name, um, and we wanted to ask if there's any way to know when that is happening in the moment?

[Clarification: Scottie remembered the woman had a different name, and Ark remembered not meeting her while everyone else remembered that he DID meet her]

A: Remember the Matrix cat!
[..]
END OF SESSION

Watch out, the matrix has been messed with when you see the matrix cat repeatedly in a short time. :) The fabric of our reality probably kicks back somewhat - into the lizards face - and somewhat resumes its original shape it had before the manipulations, because of free will.

Lets hope that more and more people are becoming aware of the machinations of psychopaths and beginning to negate their effects and these 'Matrix Cat tricks' of the Lizards will be harder to carry out exactly as they want: the number of reality manipulations is proof of their incompetence!

There might come a moment, when the 4D-STS HQ will be shaking from the screams of lizard supervisors going Vaco over the failure of their reality manipulation projects, because the situation on Earth "Has become unmanageable, arrrgh!!". That will be the case only, when the tide will be turning and we the people will finally begin to win the battles in our environment. :)

Thank you Laura and all the crew for this new session, as usual full of great information. :clap: :clap:

Anam Cara said:
Many thanks for the session! :)

Q: (Bear) Recently the US changed policy with reference to Syria in terms of supporting bombing. Russia said that there would be a line in the sand. So, the question is: Is this gonna be turned into something wider?

A: Putin has cards up his sleeve that may be well played.

I would think the truth about 911 and MH17 would be two probable cards. What other ones do you think he has? Putin comes across as a very astute geopolitical 'card player', and as such the precise timing in playing these cards is crucial and dependent on the actions of others around the table (US/Israel etc) - who seem to be increasingly desperate. Of course, they would rather kick the table over than play fair anyway. Mother nature could always disrupt the game anytime too!

As far as 'cards up his sleeve' let's not forget that Putin has all sorts of evidence regarding the true events of 911. This could well be used as a bargaining chip in negotiations, or even just released at the proper time and way. Just think of the ramifications which would result if the majority of people around the world, and especially in the US if this was all to become public kinowledge.

October.... I am glad to know that Putin and I share the same birthday, October 7th. Since the 50's, I have been expecting something fairly big to happen around the middle of October. This session confirms that October will be worth being around to see what happens. For those who are sick and tired of being the door mat for psychopathic manipulation, this may very well be a celebration and for others it may be the beginning of the end. I have been walking with a spring in my step since Saturday, even before reading the new session. It seems like a lot of the burden that I have been carrying has been lifted and there is a glimmer of hope for humanity.

It also seems apparent that the Rife method of treatment is the preferred method, versus the Clark zapper. There is no doubt that the antibiotic protocol is the most effective way to deal with the predators(critters). Not that a person should jump in the deep end right of the bat . I have not tried this yet. In 2007 I weighed 330 lbs and was in a constant state of the flu, with symptoms. In 2009 I got so sick that my family thought I was going to pass on. I was about at 260 lbs then. Working with herbs and diet, that body mass has been reduced to 175 lbs and the symptoms have reduced to manageable levels. For those who don't get such obvious results, nuking may be the last resort. Somehow, I don't think that elimination will be permanent as the opportunity for re infection is ever present around the world. But in severe situations, the drugs may be the only route to turn the table.

In 2007, I was hoping to die soon. Now in 2015, I am looking forward to October.

Thanks for the session along with all the work bringing this valuable information stream to the public. Without this, my hopes from 2007 likely would be a reality.

Laura said:
Q: (Nicholas) There seems to be a lot of events coming in September. On the 13th, it's the last day of the Shemitah year, the 15th the UN may formally recognize the Palestinian state, the 25th the pope visits the US and gives a UN speech which might kick off Agenda 2030, Egypt wants Isreal's nuclear sites to be inspected, and the 28th is the last of the four blood moons. Is this something that could be a marker for the start of the Powers that Be to ramp up their agenda?

A: Wait for October.

Q: (Odyssey) What's happening in October?

A: Wait and see!

October?
OK, but whether these or any other year?
I wonder, because in thid transcripts were also very unspecified:
Laura said:
Session Date: February 7th 2015
A: 4 months will reveal dramatic change.

Q: (Pierre) June. Dramatic change in what field?

(Perceval) No dice.

(Pierre) Aww... They bait us!

A: All you get!

Q: (Perceval) See? [laughter] That means over the next four months, or in four months?

(Chu) Or after the next four months...

A: No dice.

Q: (L) They're not gonna tell you anything else.
They just said that:
Laura said:
A: We enjoy when you learn and stay attentive!

Back
Top Bottom