Session 9 December 2017

Laura said:
(L) If psilocybin mushrooms are not producing spiritual experiences, what do they do?

A: They bind to neuroreceptors and block certain intense ego oriented thinking. This has the effect of allowing a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. The effect is to make the individual less controlling in their thinking. These effects can be lasting.

Q: (Artemis) So it like dissolves boundaries in a way?

A: Yes

I think the expression "block certain ego oriented thinking" has been already termed as ego death. There is a researcher of ego death, whom I was following for many years on his Yahoo group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/egodeath/info. His name is Michael Hoffmann. He came with a comprehensive entheogen theory of religion: http://www.egodeath.com/EntheogenTheoryOfReligion.htm

The Entheogen Theory of Religion and Ego Death explains what is revealed in religious revelation and in enlightenment, including the nature of personal control agency.

The essence and origin of religion is the use of visionary plants to routinely trigger the intense mystic altered state, producing loose binding of cognitive associations. This loose cognitive binding then produces an experience of being controlled by frozen block-universe determinism with a single, pre-existing, ever-existing future.

Experiencing this model of control and time initially destabilizes self-control power, and amounts to the death of the self that was conceived of as an autonomous control-agent. Self-control stability is restored upon transforming one's mental model to take into account the dependence of personal control on a hidden, separate thought-source, such as Necessity or a divine level that transcends Necessity.

Myth describes this mystic-state experiential insight and transformation. Religious initiation teaches and causes this transformation of the self considered as a control-agent, through a series of visionary-plant sessions, interspersed with study of perennial philosophy. Most modern-era religion has been a distortion of this standard initiation system, reducing these concepts to a weak interpretation that is based in the ordinary state of consciousness.

His web site with a lot more resources: http://egodeath.com/

Thanks for the session! So much to ponder.

The hints about the Vacuum and the information field are turning points to grasp, and then about what look like 'superhuman tricks' but it's always 3rd density after all. I'm a bit late with the suggested readings, thanks for the heads up on these subjects.

Thank you for the thought provoking session!

I'd like to share an experience I had recently tied in with gravity which gave me a wee bit of understanding and food for thought. Since starting to read Laura's work and the C's sessions, the talk of gravity and unstable gravity waves has always been a mystery to me.

I had been contemplating the magnetic center for several days and reading the material i found here about that. My thoughts revolved around a sense I have sometimes which I consider to be this center. When I'm consciously connected to this (my true and higher self), the frazzled mind (and many I's) falls away and a simple, quiet guidance is present. If my center is in alignment with the benevolent faces of God then it becomes magnetic for "positive" experiences is my understanding.

So my intention was to be more in touch with my center and as I looked internally I caught a glimpse of something. It was a brief, full body sensation which may be a bit hard to explain. In a visual sense, it was similar to what one sees on a tv screen without a picture called snow but with a warm hue. There was a very slight feeling of weight and then the word "gravity" popped into my mind. With this so many things made sense in what the C's said about gravity which I found so baffling. God is gravity, gravity connects all creation. Gravity is the mind, being and substance of God, Everything has gravity and we all have that spark (God Sparks!).

I'm wondering how unstable gravity waves fit in with it all which make so many things possible such as popping into another dimension. At the human level it may be DNA changes. Cosmically it's the Wave, God being creative and in a state of flux. I'm not a quantum physicist so I can't get much deeper then that!

I've read inspiring posts in this thread about gravity waves and wanted to add my 2 cents. Acknowledging what has already been stated without quotes on my part.

Maybe I'm way off track but hopefully this may be helpful in some way.

edit: Forgot to add, I've also been thinking about the importance of "grounding" for ones "gravity", there might be a connection there, seems to make sense.

Vivid memories of attempts at “the parlor trick” as we called it years ago. Four people surrounding a seated one, hands alternately extended over the seated ones head, never touching, then removed, in a clockwise sequence. Then the fingers beneath the knees and armpits. Sometimes nothing. But sometimes...amazing! On one occasion I was literally tossed at the ceiling! Thought I was going to smack right into it with my face. Coral Castle indeed! I was nearly weightless. The belief factor definitely mattered. If someone was determined it was impossible, they’d be dead weight. But with everyone in the right frame of mind....

Thanks again for this very interesting session.

It was fascinating to read that Vaccum contains information whose nature depends on STO/STS influence and interactions.

We did the lifting trick many years ago in my boarding school. The person to be lifted would just lie on the ground. And four or five of us would put our fingers under her head, and the body. I guess someone would recite a prayer and then we lifted up the girl. And it would work for everyone.

We also tried a simple ouija board with letters of the alphabet writteen on pieces of paper and arranged in a circle. We would use a small overturned coffee cup. But I always had suspicions that the cup was being moved consciously.

Q: (L) Okay, well... Let me ask: Are there benefits to using psilocybin mushrooms or something like that?
A: For some, yes.
Q: (Pierre) We had this discussion. About the reset thing.
(L) If psilocybin mushrooms are not producing spiritual experiences, what do they do?
A: They bind to neuroreceptors and block certain intense ego oriented thinking. This has the effect of allowing a mass of impressions coming to and through the sensorium to be apprehended. The effect is to make the individual less controlling in their thinking. These effects can be lasting.
Q: (Artemis) So it like dissolves boundaries in a way?

In the book "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, a part went into exactly what the C's said and the background theory reminds me of the bicameral mind theory regarding the past human brain activity being less ordered and more chaotic.

Once upon a time, Carhart-Harris writes, the human or protohuman brain exhibited a much more anarchic form of “primary consciousness,” characterized by “magical thinking”—beliefs about the world that have been shaped by wishes and fears and supernatural interpretation. (In primary consciousness, Carhart-Harris writes, “cognition is less meticulous in its sampling of the external world and is instead easily biased by emotion, e.g., wishes and anxieties.”) Magical thinking is one way for human minds to reduce their uncertainty about the world, but it is less than optimal for the success of the species.

A better way to suppress uncertainty and entropy in the human brain emerged with the evolution of the default mode network, Carhart-Harris contends, a brain-regulating system that is absent or undeveloped in lower animals and young children. Along with the default mode network, “a coherent sense of self or ‘ego’ emerges” and, with that, the human capacity for self-reflection and reason. Magical thinking gives way to “a more reality-bound style of thinking, governed by the ego.” Borrowing from Freud, he calls this more highly evolved mode of cognition “secondary consciousness.” Secondary consciousness “pays deference to reality and diligently seeks to represent the world as precisely as possible” in order to minimize “surprise and uncertainty (i.e. entropy).”

The article offers an intriguing graphic depicting a “spectrum of cognitive states,” ranging from high-entropy mental states to low ones. At the high-entropy end of the spectrum, he lists psychedelic states; infant consciousness; early psychosis; magical thinking; and divergent or creative thinking. At the low-entropy end of the spectrum, he lists narrow or rigid thinking; addiction; obsessive-compulsive disorder; depression; anesthesia; and, finally, coma.

Carhart-Harris suggests that the psychological “disorders” at the low-entropy end of the spectrum are not the result of a lack of order in the brain but rather stem from an excess of order. When the grooves of self-reflective thinking deepen and harden, the ego becomes overbearing. This is perhaps most clearly evident in depression, when the ego turns on itself and uncontrollable introspection gradually shades out reality. Carhart-Harris cites research indicating that this debilitating state of mind (sometimes called heavy self-consciousness or depressive realism) may be the result of a hyperactive default mode network, which can trap us in repetitive and destructive loops of rumination that eventually close us off from the world outside. Huxley’s reducing valve contracts to zero. Carhart-Harris believes that people suffering from a whole range of disorders characterized by excessively rigid patterns of thought—including addiction, obsessions, and eating disorders as well as depression—stand to benefit from “the ability of psychedelics to disrupt stereotyped patterns of thought and behavior by disintegrating the patterns of [neural] activity upon which they rest.”

Session 9 December 2017
[...]
(Joe) The idea was that they're trying to create some kind of bioweapon that's genetically specific...

Q: (Joe) ...against Russians.

Q: (Mikey) Why not just get samples...

A: Unfortunately, since most Caucasians are related to Russian forebears, this is a dangerous and delusional undertaking. [...]
Part of the delusion might be that many are unaware of past links between the West and East of Europe. While I can't say that the following machine translation of a page in Russian represents the whole story, it does point to why the bioweapon enterprise may be a really bad idea.

Затерянная Русь: следы страшной трагедии наших предков
[...]
The Vatican began a terrible war of extermination, she was not one century. One of her "heroes" Karl "the Great", was organized by dozens of Crusades into Slavic lands. The enemy acted cunningly, where I have not left the force, acting on the principle of "divide and conquer". With some Slavic tribes temporarily "friends", others relentlessly "pressed", send the missionaries, spies. Year after year, century after century, was "an onslaught on the East and North."

More weak were assimilated, even in Germany, now inhabited by Slavs, Sorbs and kashubians. Strong and proud the lutici (fierce, descendants of veleta, the family of Wolf) killed. Part moved to East the family of Rurik-Falcon in the Novgorod land, the Western part of the Rus went to the Porussiya-Prussia and Lithuania.

[...]
The earliest posting is from April 2014, by a Russian nationalistic site, and it has since been reposted on various sites, sometimes slightly edited. Who wrote the original material, and where was it published? I don't know, but there is a film put on youtube by a book publisher in 2012:
"Film Mikhail Zadornov "Rurik. The lost profit" that is produced based on the book by M. N. Zadornov "Prince Rurik" (Algorithm, Publishing, 2012). http://algoritm-izdat.ru/ "
For detail (in Russian) see:
The location in the film where they show the map is around 39 minutes, see also at around 43 minutes. Basically Zadornov is establishing link between prince Rurik the first great Russian prince, and the area of Northern Germany along the Baltic sea just south of the Danish Islands, where there supposedly are 500 locations with names of Slavic origin. If that is the case, then no wonder this bioweapon experiment is going to backfire. See also the map from Большой Синташтинский Курган (БСК) - Древнее Храмово-Погребальное Сооружение Степной Евразии - Достояние планеты attached

Attachments

• e8f1288d67c65deb76e39fa33b78fc98_XL.jpg
    e8f1288d67c65deb76e39fa33b78fc98_XL.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 20
(Joe) The idea was that they're trying to create some kind of bioweapon that's genetically specific...

Q: (Joe) ...against Russians.

Q: (Mikey) Why not just get samples...

A: Unfortunately, since most Caucasians are related to Russian forebears, this is a dangerous and delusional undertaking.

Part of the delusion might be that many are unaware of past links between the West and East of Europe.

I recently finished Who We Are and How We Got Here by David Reich and here are some related quotes:

...the data show that the Yamnaya also made a major demographic impact—in fact, it is clear that the single most important source of ancestry across northern Europe today is the Yamnaya or groups closely related to them. This suggests that the Yamnaya expansion likely spread a major new group of languages throughout Europe. The ubiquity of Indo-European languages in Europe over the last few thousand years, and the fact that the Yamnaya-related migration was more recent than the farming one, makes it likely that at least some Indo-European languages in Europe, and perhaps all of them, were spread by the Yamnaya.

His key observation is that all extant branches of the Indo-European language family except for the most anciently diverging Anatolian ones that are now extinct (such as ancient Hittite) have an elaborate shared vocabulary for wagons, including words for axle, harness pole, and wheels. Anthony interpreted this sharing as evidence that all Indo-European languages spoken today, from India in the east to the Atlantic fringe in the west, descend from a language spoken by an ancient population that used wagons. This population could not have lived much earlier than about six thousand years ago, since we know from archaeological evidence that it was around then that wheels and wagons spread. This date rules out the Anatolian farming expansion into Europe between nine thousand and eight thousand years ago. The obvious candidate for dispersing most of today’s Indo-European languages is thus the Yamnaya, who depended on the technology of wagons and wheels that became widespread around five thousand years ago.

This suggests to me that the most likely location of the population that first spoke an Indo-European language was south of the Caucasus Mountains, perhaps in present-day Iran or Armenia, because ancient DNA from people who lived there matches what we would expect for a source population both for the Yamnaya and for ancient Anatolians.

These results reveal a remarkably parallel tale of the prehistories of two similarly sized subcontinents of Eurasia—Europe and India. In both regions, farmers migrating from the core region of the Near East after nine thousand years ago—in Europe from Anatolia, and in India from Iran—brought a transformative new technology, and interbred with the previously established hunter-gatherer populations to form new mixed groups between nine thousand and four thousand years ago. Both subcontinents were then also affected by a second later major migration with an origin in the steppe, in which Yamnaya pastoralists speaking an Indo-European language mixed with the previously established farming population they encountered along the way, in Europe forming the peoples associated with the Corded Ware culture, and in India eventually forming the ANI. These populations of mixed steppe and farmer ancestry then mixed with the previously established farmers of their respective regions, forming the gradients of mixture we see in both subcontinents today.

The period around five thousand years ago north of the Black and Caspian seas corresponds to the rise of the Yamnaya, who, as discussed in part II, took advantage of horses and wheels to exploit the resources of the open steppe for the first time. The genetic data show that the Yamnaya and their descendants were extraordinarily successful, largely displacing the farmers of northern Europe in the west and the hunter-gatherers of central Asia in the east.

Gimbutas argued that the arrival of the Yamnaya in Europe heralded a shift in the power relationships between the sexes. It coincided with the decline of “Old Europe,” which according to Gimbutas was a society with little evidence of violence, and in which females played a central social role as is apparent in the ubiquitous Venus figurines. In her reconstruction, “Old Europe” was replaced by a male-centered society, evident not only in the archaeology but also in the male-centered Greek, Norse, and Hindu mythologies of the Indo-European cultures plausibly spread by the Yamnaya.

...ancient DNA data have provided evidence that the Yamnaya were indeed a society in which power was concentrated among a small number of elite males. The Y chromosomes that the Yamnaya carried were nearly all of a few types, which shows that a limited number of males must have been extraordinarily successful in spreading their genes. In contrast, in their mitochondrial DNA, the Yamnaya had more diverse sequences.

The descendants of the Yamnaya or their close relatives spread their Y chromosomes into Europe and India, and the demographic impact of this expansion was profound, as the Y-chromosome types they carried were absent in Europe and India before the Bronze Age but are predominant in both places today.

...in our data around 90 percent of males who carry Yamnaya ancestry have a Y-chromosome type of steppe origin that was absent in Iberia prior to that time. It is clear that there were extraordinary hierarchies and imbalances in power at work in the expansions from the steppe.

From Wikipedia:

1174px-Yamna-en.svg.png

Attachments

• Europe_Y-DNA_map.jpg
    Europe_Y-DNA_map.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1-Haplogroup-R1a.png
    1-Haplogroup-R1a.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Haplogroup_R1b.gif
    Haplogroup_R1b.gif
    37.7 KB · Views: 14