Session 9 June 2018

Great stuff, thank you for the session dear Chateau team! :wizard::flowers:

On a side note:
Q: I have a last question if we're done with this topic. Putin mentioned that the euro will be under attack in the coming six months. We have a BIG bill to pay. So either we pay very quickly and maybe reduce the amount, or we try to wait as much as possible and the amount will be larger. But if the euro collapses, maybe the second solution is best. Which of the two options should we follow?

A: Try to drag it out if possible.

Should you need an extra financial support, let us know. I have not been able to support for a couple of years but if something is needed right now, I won't hesitate to borrow and send it straight away to the bee hive.

Great stuff, thank you for the session dear Chateau team! :wizard::flowers:

On a side note:

Should you need an extra financial support, let us know. I have not been able to support for a couple of years but if something is needed right now, I won't hesitate to borrow and send it straight away to the bee hive.

It's very considerate of you to notice that rather fraught part of the session. We don't want anybody borrowing money to donate, and we've been careful enough the last year or so to not need extra, but indeed, with this big bill coming up (and we'll post more about it later when we have the documents to share) is a worry and all help is much appreciated! :love:

Hello.

The following was written by José Guillermo Fouce in a paper entitled "Facing Postmodernity" that reminds us what the C's told us about the Tower of Babel:

"4. Society [in Postmodernism] is conceived as a scenario of discursive struggles, of texts, language speaks language, of some words and interpretations to others, it never gets out of it. Communication is chaotic, fragmented, the world itself also dissolves into fragments, the real ceases to make sense, becomes a fable, with this fragmentation of language, different languages are liberated, we are in a world of dialects, in a world of diverse values, differences are liberated and those without voice can speak.

José Guillermo Fouce José Guillermo Fouce enumerates the main characteristics of postmodernism based on the main postmodernists Burillo, González, Moreno and Munné:

1. Dissolution of the notion of foundation. End of metaphysics. The basis is necessarily linguistic. Abandonment of science based on observable facts.

2. All discourses are equivalent, you can say what you want to say.

3. Loss of meaning of the whole, of the great stories (the emancipation and progress of the human species, science, history as a motor, meaning and purpose). All universalist affirmation is discredited (weak thought, uncertainty, resurgence of localisms and nationalisms). History, for example, would only exist in textbooks and would have been invented by historians, there are only multiple narrations, the history is clear from its duration and is wrapped in a permanent present, the great stories die, the fragment replaces them . Lyotard, for example, points out that "simplifying to the maximum is considered postmodern disbelief to the meta stories"

5. The interpretation will be found in the center, interpretation that will always be a text, which must be colored; thus, the words and the text (a photo, a painting, a musical work ...) only acquire meaning within a context and there would be no univocal interpretation. However, within this general conception would fit a strong version (it is worth anything because "I feel like it" or it seems to me) and a weak one (the text has its rights and demands, it must be interpreted but the text, as such, it exists, and it must be respected).

6. Relativism and pluralism. Revaluation of the minority, the majority is under suspicion. Ethics is dead, there are no possible categorical imperatives, the pleasure principle dominates everything, barriers disappear, nothing is forbidden, you have to be happy, that is what is important. (reminds us the Dyonisiac FRV)

7. If modernity consecrated the text, as a written practice, now the oral word will be vindicated, what is written is dead, it can not be defended. There is even talk of the passage from the value of the word to the value of the image.

8. Relevance of hyperreality, of virtual reality where we can frame the famous phrase of Baudrillard that the "war of the Gulf, did not exist, was a hyper reality."

9. Dissolution of borders between disciplines. The reality is not parcelable. The differences between truth, goodness and art are dissolved as three great classical categories. Loss of prestige of the intellectual and the thinker.

10. The objective reality according to postmodernity is a discursive construction, there is no direct knowledge of the world; of the world we speak conventionally (that is, by consensus, which is not the same as arbitrarily). Everything is social practice, construction.

11. Postmodernity is a consequence of democracy, of taking the subject seriously, of granting him freedom and thought.

12. Nihilism without tragedy. There are no tears in the multiple burial of reason, progress, modernity or great doctrines or values, weak thinking is good and positive since trying to find a unique and total meaning for life carries the risk of betting on " all or nothing ", however, the one that little bet, little loses; On the other hand, the great buried cosmovisions are potentially totalizing, trying to gain adepts, however, the one who thinks weak is necessarily tolerant.

13. Reflexivity. The social sciences are, above all, consciousness of matter, matter becoming conscious, which would lead researchers to the development of self-fulfilling prophecy.

14. Loss of legitimacy and delegitimization of institutions and the public. The State loses prestige and attributes, just like the family or the church.

15. Without history, without references, there are no obligations, the future is non-existent, there are no debts with the past, there is only the present, no roots, no projects. People wander forever, without end, or any objective, which, on the other hand, is seen as positive and constitutes an occasion for human fulfillment, but, assuming that only exists and counts the present, it is the return to carpe diem, to presenteeism. With the great theories and doctrines buried in the hand of reason, there remains only the possibility of the weak or the light, of the fragmentary: "I now and here, I say this".

16. Psychological and hedonistic individualism: to live as best as possible, on demand, without repression or ascribed identities, with high doses of tolerance (rather ambiguity) in the face of contrary events. The hedonism returns to the center (before Prometheus identified the moderns, now from finding that Prometheus was, rather, Sisipho is posited to Narcissus as the new hero prototype with which to identify); you have to enjoy life without striving to undertake historical trips to nonexistent promised lands, you can only take refuge in oneself, it is the time of self and of intimacy, of the absence of ideals. With the death of reason, we move from homo sapiens to homo sentimentalis, feeling is above reason, is, "I feel, therefore I am"; sensitivity, subjectivity replace reason, you must not, or can not, think.

17. The individual appears fragmented. The subject, not guided by any principle, follows multiple and contrary logic, is not integrated, is not coherent, each one elaborates "on demand" the elements that serve him, taking from here and there, as it seems, without worry about consistency; it is tested and changed quickly, nothing surprises, anything goes, there is no need to hold on to anything for too long. The pleasure is brief and punctual, the cold sex, the superficial and not lasting relationships, in addition, they are not exclusive or do not have to be.

18. Indifference with a face of tolerance. Without reason you can not reach any social consensus, everything fits, everything has its audience, even the biggest extravagances, no exist nor is it possible the truth, nor justice, there are only infinite micro communities heterogeneous among themselves, the fragment is praised and constituted as the main element. The common good does not exist. You have to live and let live, rather than guided by tolerance guided by indifference.

19. The return of sorcerers, magic and a religion light, a la carte, made of a mixture of principles from here and there without worrying about the coexistence between incoherent elements. It is, the boom of esotericism and the occult sciences, in a commerce that increases without ceasing, it is, the emergence of destructive sects, of myths and manias... of not believing in God seems to happen to
believe in everything.

In short, the key elements of postmodernity would be: absolute disbelief (not believing in anything or anyone, neither in convictions, nor political, nor religious, nor moral), uncertainty as a general epistemological category, complexity and disenchantment.

Facing Postmodernity
National University of San Luis, Argentina.

“This reminded me "The help is on its way", where the main guess was about comets.”

So at least until help comes around, the Wave will not finish its intended job. Or am I making no sense?

“This reminded me "The help is on its way", where the main guess was about comets.”

So at least until help comes around, the Wave will not finish its intended job. Or am I making no sense?

I know the feeling as it is expressed in one of my footnotes:

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

I am just trying to stay tuned in...

It's very considerate of you to notice that rather fraught part of the session. We don't want anybody borrowing money to donate, and we've been careful enough the last year or so to not need extra, but indeed, with this big bill coming up (and we'll post more about it later when we have the documents to share) is a worry and all help is much appreciated! :love:
Planning to set aside extra money at the end of this month for an extra donation. With all that is happening in the EU lately it does seem like the Euro might be one of the first major currencies to come under significant pressure, especially if countries such as Italy release there own currency in response to economic issues and the divide over immigration.

Hello

When I was translating this session I found something interesting. Part of a 1997 session is mentioned in this session:

A: And what role did V__ play?
Q: I see. Like the Pied Piper?

A: Or maybe programmed decoy, due to FRV?
Q: What is FRV?

A: Frequency Resonance Vibration.
Q: Is there any danger to A *** and J *** with these kids and church people they have been around the past few weeks?

A: What do you think?!? It is a vulnerable age for anyone, much more so for the children of one on path to super consciousness, and in contact with those who provide advice and data ...

We know that "Pied Piper" refers to the story of Pied Piper of Hamelin... a piper, dressed in multicolored ("pied") clothing,

So the meaning PIED is: to have two or more different colors. Synonyms: parti-color, multicolor, variegated, black and white, brown and white, peep...

I think this is a clear reference to the Color Revolutions and their relationship with young people: "It is a vulnerable age for anyone, much more so for the children of one on path to super consciousness, and in contact with those who provide advice and data" ... said C.

Doing a quick search on Color Revolutions:

Color Revolutions is the collective name that has received a series of political mobilizations in the ex-Soviet space carried out against supposedly "authoritarian" leaders accused of "dictatorial practices" or rigging elections or other forms of corruption. In them, the protesters usually adopt as a symbol a specific color that gives name to their mobilization. This phenomenon that emerged in Eastern Europe also had a subsequent impact on the Middle East.

These protests have in common the recourse to nonviolent direct action, according to their supporters. There´s a important role played by certain non-governmental organizations, governmental and student organizations.

The scope and meaning of these revolutions is still debated, as is the role played by external actors, mainly from the United States, such as the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Soros Foundation, USAID or the National Endowment for Democracy. . The aim of these movements would be to promote changes in these countries, traditionally part of the area of influence of the current Russia, heritage of the Soviet Union, so that they become part of the Western bloc - formed by the NATO countries and allies - as has happened in some of these cases. However, those who support these movements present them as purely autochthonous or even nationalistic, but their detractors accuse them of being manipulated and maximize the importance of external agents."

Lincoln A. Mitchell explains in The Color Revolutions, it has since become clear that these protests were as much reflections of continuity as they were moments of radical change. Not only did these movements do little to spur democratic change in other post-Soviet states, but their impact on Georgia, Ukraine, and Kyrgyzstan themselves was quite different from what was initially expected. In fact, Mitchell suggests, the Color Revolutions are best understood as phases in each nation's long post-Communist transition: significant events, to be sure, but far short of true revolutions.

Lincoln seems to say that Color Revolutions are useless or are simple phases of a long transition in which young people can be influenced to smash their soul according to C´s or to fragment according to José Guillermo Fouce :

The individual appears fragmented. The subject, not guided by any principle, follows multiple and contrary logic, is not integrated, is not coherent, each one elaborates "on demand" the elements that serve him, taking from here and there, as it seems, without worry about consistency; it is tested and changed quickly, nothing surprises, anything goes, there is no need to hold on to anything for too long. The pleasure is brief and punctual, the cold sex, the superficial and not lasting relationships, in addition, they are not exclusive or do not have to be.

The Daily Economist update for June 27 2018 - Financial Markets and Economic Wrapup
Streamed live on Jun 27, 2018 / 18:45
Central bank heads admitted back in 2008 they never saw the financial crisis coming, but contrary to the fact that as a whole they are telling the public that everything is fine, behind the scenes they are preparing for not only the collapse of the current system, but the advent of a new one.
And like back in October of 2008, it will come swiftly and nearly overnight, and if you aren't prepared now, you will not get the chance when the system you know today suddenly no longer exists.
Quote Link : 2008 part deux: Global financial system rushing headlong towards a combined debt and liquidity crisis

I'll be very glad to help with a donation as well. I can never feel that I am donating enough for sott and Cass team in exchange for everything I've learned here.

Hi Puma.

Are you working as part of one of the official translation teams? Sorry if it's already mentioned and I missed it.

No I´m not

In fact I am translating in parts not all the session at once to be able to understand and investigate what are the ideas and information that the group wants to express.

Hello

The C´s said in this session:

"You have other "true" children to create the defense. All should think of the "Queen Bee" and the goose and the golden egg. It is not over by a longshot."

I think we agree that the true "children" are not only the natural ones but all of us who have nurtured ourselves from the works of Laura and Company and of which I am deeply grateful. In fact I consider myself a soldier in the efforts of Commander Laura.

In this same session the C´s warned Laura about posible attacks and the "events in which you will play an important part". So they talked about the Ark´s impulse and the First principles talked almost from the beginning "to serve and protect."

In the session of May 3, 1997, it seems that Ark was going through a period of very crude attack. The C's mentioned three lessons that I consider as defense principles.

In summary in that session it was said among other things:

"If you know you are going to be attacked, you prevent it and thus neutralize it. This is called vigilance , which is based on knowledge. And as we have said the knowledge, if it is used, it protects. A person must fully understand that virtually everything that happens on this planet, without exception, is a symbol of an interaction of the energy of service to others against service to self at high levels. This is still not understood by many, but it must be part of the natural learning process. Remember when one has been indoctrinated by religion, culture and / or science (like the color revolutions and the postmodernist ideology) is predisposed to see things in the sense of a measurable physical reality, exclusively."

So the C´s gave three lessons/principles:

....Ark's mother is sick. Will she be better soon?
A: Wait and see.

Q: He is carrying a very heavy burden just now, and I am concerned for him.
A: Does this surprise you? Unfortunately, Ark still does not completely know this program. (BUT now he knows and have the C´s software)

Q: Are you suggesting that this sickness of his mother's has been caused from 4th density STS?
A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. (expect the unexpected. If something can cause problems, wait for it to happen)
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Psychic attack (abuse, manipulation, fear, destructive relationships etc.)
Physical attack (own illness or a family, economic, legal, assault, etc.)
Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Q: When a person is sick, old and one's mother... the only thing to do is take care of it. But, I guess that it is true that anything that tends to cause interference in doing what one is here to do could be considered attack. Whether it is your mother being sick, or your kid falling off a bicycle and breaking his arm. It is all related to lack of vigilance on the part of the one who is the conduit of attack.
A: When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems...

Q: So, if there is something that can cause problems, expect it to happen.
A: But, if you expect it, you learn how to "head it off," thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. And, what does knowledge do?

TO SERVE AND PROTECT!!!

Back
Top Bottom