Session 9 June 2018

Hi goyacobol,

No problem mate, must say I'd noticed the subject of spirit had entered some of your recent posts and was wondering if you may also be picking up a 'scent' of soul?

I don't think I have found exactly how to define soul yet but I sense that as the Cs say "It is the soul that counts".

I have been trying to put several concepts together such as spirit, soul, higher-self, subconscious, True psychology and more recently how the physical structure of our DNA fits into the overall picture. Also from our current reading about psychopathology and Political Ponerology I see the need to consider how we should view good and evil or determine a personal sense of morality.

I think there are clues and thought provoking definitions sprinkled throughout the sessions. I suppose currently I am trying to keep up with the recommended reading as Laura paves the way to new discoveries.

Chu posted in the thread The Strange Order of Things, by Antonio Damasio

When reading, you may recall several esoteric concepts, Gurjieff's teachings, etc. Take for example "keep it below the neck". We all know that in theory, and maybe are even able to do it sometimes, yes? Well, Damasio adds a layer to that. I'd say that it becomes "keep it in your belly and take probiotics" ;-) So much can come from what we perceive subconsciously, that at least being aware of that, gives you a greater chance for not identifying with your emotions, not letting the "intellectual center" usurp them, and THEN, trying to form a rational image of what's going on, and act accordingly. Isn't that part of the Work? And isn't that quite hard already? What chance of developing any more spiritual awareness if we don't get a grip on something like this? And if you do all that, while keeping in mind the more "spiritual" domains, then it's a win-win situation. If we incarnated in this reality at this time, it must be because we needed to learn some of these things. OSIT.

Laura then said something that I think is getting us closer and closer to the "Truth":

Truer words were never written. In a more real sense than you can imagine, reading these books can help with spiritual development than hundreds of vague and word-salady "esoteric" books. You have to know how to divide spirit from matter in order to grow spirit. And if you go along thinking that this or that "feeling" is spiritual when it is nothing but a bunch of bacteria in your gut having a jolly time, you are LOST.

I sort of feel like a hound dog that picked up the "scent" and fell down the rabbit hole but still hasn't caught the rabbit.

I don't think I have found exactly how to define soul yet but I sense that as the Cs say "It is the soul that counts".

G'day mate,

Yeah I'm with you 100% on that one.

I have been trying to put several concepts together such as spirit, soul, higher-self, subconscious

It's a curly one isn't :nuts:

I'm of the opinion that it all being the same thing (as the 'C's have said) must be a 'perspective thing'.....certainly outside of my feeble 3D musings anyway.

I like this from Ra though -

...you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Because then I can blame my dumb linear brain :-)

..for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of this entity.

But there's also something VERY profound in the Ka, Ab, Ba, Spirit, Heart, Soul and cube relationship I suspect??

There's something about this session that niggles incessantly too -

So with Mer, Ka, Ab, and Ba, we have a cube made up of the principle parts of the etheric self, and housing a stone. Soul stone? Mother stone?

A: By god, she's got it!

The six faces of a cube with 3 faces always unseen particularly :mad:

Are they opposite faces of the Ka Ab and Ba I wonder ?

And / or should our 'guides' be included in the picture?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualisation faculty.

Incidentally have had some spectacular dream experiences along this line over the last few months :shock:

I sort of feel like a hound dog that picked up the "scent" and fell down the rabbit hole but still hasn't caught the rabbit.

Haha yep, but we gotta keep sniffing ;-)

Cheers

J

(L) So we should really try to avoid the sun right now because it's weird?
A: Yes
Q: (Artemis) Can it make some people crazy even?
Q: (Artemis) Can it increase mental disorders?
Q: (Chu) We'll all use umbrellas.
A:
We told you that things would "open up".
(Today while out and about on a warm, bright sunny day I saw exactly that—someone using an umbrella to keep the sun off them.)

Reactions: Ca.
thank you so much for this refreshing new session!

As for anyony wanting to check out a good channel on YT about poleshift and decreasing magnetary shield of the earth, check out the channel of "maverickstar reloaded". He has set up a whole range of measurement instruments himself and compares his findings to official announcements on the topic.
In my time of studying the meaning of some of the biblical stories I quite often came across the interpretation of Babel as being a synonym for a so to say STS lifestyle, mostly called "satanic". It is just now that I realized what is meant by that.
and thank you for bringing up Fr. Robert Barron!

Diamond, (from the Oppenheimer Ranch Project‏), just down loaded an interview maverickstar. It's pretty good IMLHO!

Maverick Star Reloaded - Poleshiftnews.com - The Gene Beard Interview - Tri-Mag Data Introduction
Published on Jan 20, 2019 / 39:19 (Notes within)
Tonight is the first in a series of interviews with Gene Beard - Maverick Star Reloaded. I have been independently supporting Gene and his citizen scientist endeavor for 7 years... you should too. Learn why now... Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom