Session 9 March 2024

Thank you for the new session

(seek10) It is estimated that the PTB brought in 10 million immigrants into the US semi-secretly. What is the agenda behind it other than creating the background to control dissent, increase general misery for the population through various means like Agenda 2030 policies, divide the public, cheap labor, excuse for more surveillance, etc.?

A: The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail. Also recent plans to pack the military. Will not turn out well.
Q: (Joe) Should we give any credence to the European politicians' talk of Europe going to war with Russia?

A: Some, certainly. Hubris knows no bounds.

Q: (Niall) They really, really, really, really don't want Putin to win.

(L) And they really, really, really don't want Trump to win, and they're really, really, really getting desperate and the reason for their desperation seems to me that there is some big change approaching. Is that part of it?

A: Yes

Chatham House, diagnoses the "national divorce" between Republicans and Democrats that will be accentuated in the elections. This divorce seems to stoke the tempers of a civil war 2.0 in the American Union. For geopolitician Alfredo Jalife, the Israeli lobby in Congress also plays an important role in the division. On the other hand, Macron's effort to bring France into open conflict with Russia is partly due to divert attention from the scandal that is expected to fall on the First Lady in the middle of the election season.​

Chatham House postulates the probability of a balkanization of the US in two​

The Royal Institute of International Affairs, popularly known as Chatham House, is a think tank of the British monarchy with enormous influence in its geopolitical decision-making.

In its recent publication, the think tank asks whether "the US is heading for a national divorce" when "there is a growing fracture in its society and politics" as a reflection of "the battle lines of its long-standing civil war" and that "its choice may get worse".

Based on his selective statistics, according to controversial specific issues, the Institute comments that "there is talk (sic) of another civil war brewing in its increasingly Balkanized future" whose consequences "are likely to push it to look inward, preoccupied with its internal divisions over migration, race, inequality, and gender and sexual identity issues."

It is striking that the Chatham House article in the last week of February is published when Ukraine is practically defeated, awaiting the final nail in its coffin, and Europe has entered into stage fright with the public clash between French President Emmanuel Macron, who wants to stop Russia at any cost, and Teutonic Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who does not want Germany to lose its third world war in the space of 110 years.

Of two things, one: either the adventurous Macron is bluffing from his impotence, three months before the parliamentary elections in Europe that advance the triumph of the sovereigntists against the globalists, or he has not read Marianne's shocking report -War in Ukraine: from prudence to madness...what Macron's somersault hides- where the very solvent leadership of the French Army considers the war in Ukraine as lost.

Dominique de Villepin argues that "we are on the eve of an American election that will determine the New World Order. It is a safe bet that we are heading towards a new era of isolationism and protectionism such as the world has never seen. We are seeing a split in this New World Order between Trump and a China that has just held its parliament meeting and is becoming more inward-looking, more focused than ever on its security."

(seek10) It is estimated that the PTB brought in 10 million immigrants into the US semi-secretly. What is the agenda behind it other than creating the background to control dissent, increase general misery for the population through various means like Agenda 2030 policies, divide the public, cheap labor, excuse for more surveillance, etc.?

A: The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail. Also recent plans to pack the military. Will not turn out well.

Check out the Muckraker video in regards to just how unanimously illegal immigrants will vote for Biden:

Makes sense about Victoria Nuland - ten years ago she was very attractive. She looks ROUGH now!! Not enough adrenochrome to go around these days? Too many boosters?

Since Nuland is in the know it is unlikely she took the vax, and George Soros has made it to 93 on adrenochrome it is probably more likely that her deteriorating health is linked to the fact that her schemes are critically failing:

Disappointed that no one has asked about Kate Middleton. Is she unalived? What is going on with the royals? why do they do such a shoddy job on reporting on Kate. Why does Prince William have a marks on his neck, looks like someone was trying to strangle him.

Candice Owens indicated in a recent podcast that she has some inside info that Kate Middleton situation is simply her needing to take some time away from the public for personal reasons. See 23:00min mark:

Thank you all for one more great session!
If it is true that we need to become 51% STO for an STO graduation, then we do not even have to polarize that much, compared to the 95% required for STS graduation.

Though I suppose that for beings in an STS world, any move towards STO is difficult due to both "internal" and "external" resistance and obstacles.

According to Ra, achieving 95% STS and 51% STO are tasks of approximately equal difficulty.
As we live in the STS world and we are born in it as STS, without any memory of previous lives and mostly clueless about the reality we all live in, I would not worry about progress, about percentage. If we stick to this way of thinking, then we are not moving away from the STS way, doing something and expecting something in return.
Doing things from the inside notion to get to the truth, to learn from it, to wake up from this nightmare is surly the right way to progress without worrying how far you have come.
Even if you make only one step in your lifetime you are one step closer to the truth.

As we live in the STS world and we are born in it as STS, without any memory of previous lives and mostly clueless about the reality we all live in, I would not worry about progress, about percentage. If we stick to this way of thinking, then we are not moving away from the STS way, doing something and expecting something in return.
Doing things from the inside notion to get to the truth, to learn from it, to wake up from this nightmare is surly the right way to progress without worrying how far you have come.
Even if you make only one step in your lifetime you are one step closer to the truth.
This is true, and I would also add that, as there does seem to be a possible objective basis to the idea of measuring FRV polarization in terms of a percentage, provided that one does not obsess about the relevance to one's personal situation, it is always worth discussing such things, even in greater and greater detail.

Thank you so much for the session. Sounds trite, but the sessions are like gold to me. For the last month I have been experiencing heavy duty deja vu. Some days within the last month or so I would get 2-4 instances of deja vu daily. The summer/early fall before the COVID madness in March 2020, I had similar feelings. For me it feels like when there is a big reality shift coming up, 4D STS is working overtime several months before to change the timeline. Whatever is drop within the next months, feels like it's very significant.

Emotionally, I feel as though I'm gearing up for something but also trying to shed my "false self" in an accelerated way.

I keep thinking that it may have to do with Israel staging a false flag attack on the Dome of the Rock/Al Asqa mosque and getting Iran involved thus bringing Russia into the fray in a more direct way. Of course there is prophecy that once world war 3 breaks out, somethings stops everyone in their tracks (the twin sun?). However, as the Cs said before, 4D is quite aware of our impressions of prophecy and there are many twists and turns to come:
Session 23 May 2020:

Q: (Chu) Last time, they gave the percentage of people who had the positive version of Covid-19. But how many people total have caught the virus?

A: 24 percent.

Q: (Andromeda) So 37% of 24% of population had the positive one.

(Chu) And a quarter of humanity had it, so it's not even as virulent as they claimed.

(Joe) So have their attempts to stop people from contracting it worked to some extent?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) So they were REALLY desperate.

Q: (Pierre) And even now, despite the lock down and the desperate measures, no improvement was attained. No reduction in contamination.

A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

Q: (Joe) What if you don't like roller coasters? What if you vomit on roller coasters? (Artemis) Any more questions from anybody?

A: Worry not! Goodbye.

Somehow the first session of the Cs July 16 1994 and Corsoca came to mind when contemplating what "watch the skies and land and ocean"
4] The term "Corsoca" was one of the first "clues" about hidden things in our reality the Cassiopaeans gave that related almost directly to a particular written work. In Jacques Vallee's book, Revelations, at the beginning of each section, there are quotes from Cassilda's Song in The King in Yellow, Act 1, Scene 2, by Robert W. Chambers. The Song goes:

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is... Lost Carcosa.

Songs that the Pleiades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in ... Dim Carcosa.

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink behind the lake,
The shadows lengthen... In Carcosa.

So, of course, having just read this poem, I was immediately struck by the similarity of Corsoca to Carcosa. The reference to Twin Suns was also significant later on, but not of any significance to us at this point. Finally, considering the state of the world at present, the description of "Lost, Dim Carcosa" become particularly poignant.

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.

Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?

A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.

Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.

One the questions that has been re-occurring for me is what/who these figures like Krishna/Shiva are if they are "only in part" based on cometary activity? Are they beings or energy of 5th density or 6th density or 7th density? I will try to form some better questions and add to the list of potential questions for a future session.
(seek10) Is Krishna a fictional character based on cometary activity?

A: Only in part.

In this video, a woman named Robin Landsong recounts a near-death experience in which she shot during civil war as a child in Rhodesia. Sounds like she had a horribly traumatic life. She was sex-trafficked to Africa to a military base and then left during a civil war where one faction was killing white children in order to intimidate white people to leave their land. Women villagers took her in
and protected her and mothered her.

During her NDE she recounts seeing a being dressed in a robe and carrying a staff who was comforting her. He changed into a lion. She experienced much healing from her emotional trauma as a child during the NDE.

While she was running for her life she saw a large masculine figure who was dark blue/purple, had jewels and "top not." This figure was feminine and masculine at the same time. He was intensely powerful. He had the power to destroy but also to choose who will live or "die" according to large cycles of time. His message was that "destruction makes available the ingredients for new creation." He commanded her to move forward to the nearest well. The next day she was found by another village woman who took care of her. She states that she had little exposure to anything Christian and no exposure to anything Hindu. After this experience, she does research and wonders if the powerful figure was Shiva.

Thanks again.

Perlou:
It could well be @Abats that you have put your finger on the solution...Pierre Fabre, French Laboratory sells Ivermectin in tablets of 3 mg only...The one I took in powder form was 10 mg and the latest capsules from India were 12 mg...

As others have mentioned before, ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug and it also destroys bugs. If they are present in your body, a reaction to be expected is a die-off. Some species are very toxic and lots of toxins can release in these time. If the detox pathways are blocked, this can be one possible reason for strong reactions.
At start 12mg at once was too strong for me. I adopted the dosis according to what I can process to expel the die off toxins. I adopted to a much lower dose, 3mg powder building it up slowly to 4 x 3mg p.day and checking the tolerance to avoid knock out reactions. Building it up slowly and individually.
Also my experience is, that taking care of supporting the detox pathways before, while and after taking iver is helpful, if reactions are too strong, supporting the body by cleansing and binding the toxins to get them out. Otherwise, if the detox pathways are blocked then a retoxification might happen.
Its often individual what we need to do, depending on where and when the system needs metabolical support. With me its gut, lymph and brain. I do sometimes enemas (after 1-2 days, not while :), take aminos, B-vitamins, Vit C, D, K. Thats individual. Then there is a variety of binders, like chlorella, spirulina, healing clays, etc. For me they don´t work so much but medicinal mushrooms, like Reishi does. How to support along intake, this should be taken care - also with the support of a good doctor. It helps to avoid getting too strong reactions, adopting dosis and supporting detox.
And thirdly, some people might not digest ivermectin well at a given time or at all. This should be considered too. Take good care!

The whole program change opening to the session especially with the code made me think of software engineering.

With the ocean, sky and land terminology, I think the most obvious answer is "earth changes" but in my mind we've always known that earth changes are a manifestation of the chaos here, the approach of the wave & nemesis etc so not sure why these exact words were used.

Upon reflection I recall that they once said that 4D STS want to lock us in 3D i.e. no graduation or any such nonsense.

So if this is what they have been working towards, perhaps the software is somewhat linked to our planet (sky, ocean, land) and this is what they were saying i.e. they are running this software to "lock us in"?

Something else it could potentially be about is something related to the "harvest". Whatever that is but something mentioned previously....

Thank you so much for the session. Sounds trite, but the sessions are like gold to me. For the last month I have been experiencing heavy duty deja vu. Some days within the last month or so I would get 2-4 instances of deja vu daily. The summer/early fall before the COVID madness in March 2020, I had similar feelings. For me it feels like when there is a big reality shift coming up, 4D STS is working overtime several months before to change the timeline. Whatever is drop within the next months, feels like it's very significant.

Emotionally, I feel as though I'm gearing up for something but also trying to shed my "false self" in an accelerated way.

I keep thinking that it may have to do with Israel staging a false flag attack on the Dome of the Rock/Al Asqa mosque and getting Iran involved thus bringing Russia into the fray in a more direct way. Of course there is prophecy that once world war 3 breaks out, somethings stops everyone in their tracks (the twin sun?). However, as the Cs said before, 4D is quite aware of our impressions of prophecy and there are many twists and turns to come:
Session 23 May 2020:

Somehow the first session of the Cs July 16 1994 and Corsoca came to mind when contemplating what "watch the skies and land and ocean"

One the questions that has been re-occurring for me is what/who these figures like Krishna/Shiva are if they are "only in part" based on cometary activity? Are they beings or energy of 5th density or 6th density or 7th density? I will try to form some better questions and add to the list of potential questions for a future session.

In this video, a woman named Robin Landsong recounts a near-death experience in which she shot during civil war as a child in Rhodesia. Sounds like she had a horribly traumatic life. She was sex-trafficked to Africa to a military base and then left during a civil war where one faction was killing white children in order to intimidate white people to leave their land. Women villagers took her in
and protected her and mothered her.

During her NDE she recounts seeing a being dressed in a robe and carrying a staff who was comforting her. He changed into a lion. She experienced much healing from her emotional trauma as a child during the NDE.

While she was running for her life she saw a large masculine figure who was dark blue/purple, had jewels and "top not." This figure was feminine and masculine at the same time. He was intensely powerful. He had the power to destroy but also to choose who will live or "die" according to large cycles of time. His message was that "destruction makes available the ingredients for new creation." He commanded her to move forward to the nearest well. The next day she was found by another village woman who took care of her. She states that she had little exposure to anything Christian and no exposure to anything Hindu. After this experience, she does research and wonders if the powerful figure was Shiva.

Thanks again.
thanks for quoting the covid percentage info. though we are talking about the global population (8 bln people)? it would make ~700 m have the 'positive' covid. still quite a lot, but also depends on when and where, etc. the quantitative approach is tricky. we could also ask how many of it could be fatal. always thought it's far from the depopulation. even counting the possible 70% untimely death of the injected people predicted in some studies (because, apart from falling dead, it may also be more or less what would have happened anyway)
i never had a serious deja vu since 2022. it wasn't really deja vu but a dream pretty much of every possible soldier dying in every possible way, counting mistakes and unavoidable situations, and the cogs of reality crushing my moral spine. this took place at a time when the escalation of the conflict in ukraine was already obvious, but people still ignored it, and wishful thinking could create a kind of overlay of false hope. maybe from then on i avoid tuning in to such frequencies?
i don't really have deja vu in my everyday life lately, although some things are repetitive and basically everything is endless deja vu. however, i thought a bit about this digital code that clearly resembles a matrix. in one of the earlier sessions, when the cassiopaeans said 'counter resets', i could never understand what it was about, even though it's like rewriting history. as was seen during the pandemic, people are very susceptible to suggestions and, in general, forget about certain global issues quite quickly. sometimes i have the impression that in all this chaos, we are waiting for some fundamental change, even a cataclysm, a war, or our own death, in order to find a specific point of support ourselves. and in this sense, we are attached to the calculations. (thus spoke zarathustra, lol)

The whole program change opening to the session especially with the code made me think of software engineering.

With the ocean, sky and land terminology, I think the most obvious answer is "earth changes" but in my mind we've always known that earth changes are a manifestation of the chaos here, the approach of the wave & nemesis etc so not sure why these exact words were used.

Upon reflection I recall that they once said that 4D STS want to lock us in 3D i.e. no graduation or any such nonsense.

So if this is what they have been working towards, perhaps the software is somewhat linked to our planet (sky, ocean, land) and this is what they were saying i.e. they are running this software to "lock us in"?

Something else it could potentially be about is something related to the "harvest". Whatever that is but something mentioned previously....
As I understand it It is rains of comets first and then Christ appears during transition to 4th density or soon after and He will teach. But this show in a sense is already over. I am watching many dominoes fall already which I would also relate to " harvest " : junk levels of economic support due to the extremity of Western global corruption are words for economic insolvency. That's where Europe and America are at, with heroic losses, all non recoverable and its not some but all European countries that are already there. Even Germany cannot plug the hole. For the Western world " The vampire ball is ending ". And then we have " Getting rid of parasitic micro organisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation ". But Ivermectin in a doses that is geared to the individual successfully detoxifying changes with the individual. There are those that say that two two mg tablets taken once a week are sufficient to begin a successful detoxifying if accompanied with at least five consecutive days of sauna or steam for half an hour each session. We can only do what we can. Detoxifying is also about acquiring Knowledge and Understanding and bringing them together as one's truth , one's research and one's faith , and to never be fearful of anything except the lie which is everywhere , specially inside ourselves . Upon reflection this is also software that won't let theirs lock in.

Thank you all for the session. Always great to see a new session posted.
On the topic of deja vu, I was just thinking about the following session that links deja vu to changes in the program:
(Joe) I have one question: Is there anything to the so-called Mandela Effect other than people's tendency to confuse and conflate information?

A: In some cases it can indicate a change in the "program".

Q: (L) Like déjà-vu?

Back
Top Bottom