Session 9 March 2024

According to this article, Ivermectin is a very robust antiparasitic (though it doesn't counter all of them) - in addition to antiviral and antibacterial - the reasons many of us have been using it.

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

The following is the session excerpt Andrian's referring to (was just having another look at it myself!):

Session 18 July 2015

This session is a most stunning example of the need for knowledge and awareness and an education in itself. I thank you.

Regarding my ivermectin intake yesterday morning, last night I was able to attend prayers and watch my computer and TV screen, but my eyesight was far from perfect. When I went to bed with my eyes closed, I saw lots of geometric figures of all colors dancing behind my closed eyelids... This morning my eyesight is gradually returning to normal, but there's a lot of movement around me. With my eyes open, my legs are carrying me more or less normally again, I still see fluorescent stripes when it's not daylight, but they fade with the light...
I don't think I'll be doing this again for a while...
Just a detail, it's not the ivermectin ordered recently but the powder from the first group order from the French...
I've had blood tests, seen my GP and my cardiologist who found nothing abnormal...
Thank you to those who replied, your messages reassure me... THANK YOU
Coucou Perlou, Je pense que tu as expérimenté les mêmes symptomes que j'ai eu en prenant un mauvais dosage d'ivermectine, une trop grande quantité. Je dis cela car après pendant que j'avais le covid, j'ai pris de l'ivermectine et j'ai eu le lendemain au soir à peu près les mêmes symptomes que tu décris, notamment avec des gros vertiges, vomissements, difficulté à me déplacer comme si j'étais très alcoolisé.

Depuis que j'en reprends mais en veillant à bien peser 10 à 12 mg, tout va bien, je constate que je retrouve les effets liés la vue, (impression de voir dans le noir, sensibilité à la lumière plus forte) mais sans avoir tous les effets délétères.. donc logiquement je dirais que c'était une erreur de dosage.

En attendant fais bien attention !

Coucou Perlou, I think you experienced the same symptoms I had when I took the wrong dosage of ivermectin, too much of it. I say this because while I was on covid, I took ivermectin and the next evening I had more or less the same symptoms as you describe, notably severe dizziness, vomiting, difficulty moving around as if I were very drunk.

Since I've been taking it again, but making sure I weigh 10 to 12 mg, everything's going well. I've noticed that I'm regaining the effects linked to my eyesight (impression of seeing in the dark, heightened sensitivity to light) but without all the deleterious effects... so logically I'd say it was a dosage error.

In the meantime, be careful!

Coucou Perlou, Je pense que tu as expérimenté les mêmes symptomes que j'ai eu en prenant un mauvais dosage d'ivermectine, une trop grande quantité. Je dis cela car après pendant que j'avais le covid, j'ai pris de l'ivermectine et j'ai eu le lendemain au soir à peu près les mêmes symptomes que tu décris, notamment avec des gros vertiges, vomissements, difficulté à me déplacer comme si j'étais très alcoolisé.

Depuis que j'en reprends mais en veillant à bien peser 10 à 12 mg, tout va bien, je constate que je retrouve les effets liés la vue, (impression de voir dans le noir, sensibilité à la lumière plus forte) mais sans avoir tous les effets délétères.. donc logiquement je dirais que c'était une erreur de dosage.

En attendant fais bien attention !

Coucou Perlou, I think you experienced the same symptoms I had when I took the wrong dosage of ivermectin, too much of it. I say this because while I was on covid, I took ivermectin and the next evening I had more or less the same symptoms as you describe, notably severe dizziness, vomiting, difficulty moving around as if I were very drunk.

Since I've been taking it again, but making sure I weigh 10 to 12 mg, everything's going well. I've noticed that I'm regaining the effects linked to my eyesight (impression of seeing in the dark, heightened sensitivity to light) but without all the deleterious effects... so logically I'd say it was a dosage error.

In the meantime, be careful!
I use about 2 mg per day.

Many thanks for the session

For the 'program change' marker event, let the speculation begin.

An impact event by space rock(s) is the main thing which comes to mind, this would fit all parts of the description - apart from:

But then as has been pointed out in this session, everything is connected and related anyway. So 4D STS would be connected to anything that happens on this planet, including Earth Changes, because they are part of the reason for the whole situation of imbalance.

With the 'interesting October' prediction, something happened and there was no longer any doubt whatsoever about what they were referring to. This isn't as specific in terms of timescale but it is both unusually certain and tied to a rough timeframe in the near future. So wait and see, I guess.
Possibly an increase in severe weather events, earthquakes and tsunamis or slowing of currents leading to ice age type events? There has definitely been an uptick in meteor activity, so we are probably in for a hell of a time.

Thank you everyone for such a needed and wonderful lengthy session.
Knowledge Protects!
I have had a nagging question about FREE WILL.
We know that it is a law of the Universe and generally respected as such
However, we are in 'interesting times' and know it is rapidly being taken away from everyone
We are advised to do our best to bend in the wind
Plus Laura's description of the intense (big understatement, sorry), efforts and anger needed to prevent being abducted from her sleep plus the paralysing events etc, are situations we all must be aware and prepared for.
With all the extra 'recruits' attempting to monopolize our planet from motherships, underground and already hidden in plain site, our 'free will' translates now into situational awareness, thinking with a hammer in preparedness, second guessing potential threats locally, eyes wide open.
Same with free speech, but does not shutting up seem like we have given up? Or is it now being wise due to the situation??
I have lots to belatedly relate but have honestly been too busy to be able to but am still darting all over the land atm.
But am truly very keen to hear from peeps how we can keep our free will in tact as much as is viable nowadays
Either way, whatever happens, helping others is paramount no matter what situations we find ourselves in IMO. ❤️

Thank you so much for yet another information packed session! Hmmm - so much to "look forward to"...lol:-/

According to this article, Ivermectin is a very robust antiparasitic (though it doesn't counter all of them) - in addition to antiviral and antibacterial - the reasons many of us have been using it.

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

The following is the session excerpt Andrian's referring to (was just having another look at it myself!):

Session 18 July 2015

Thank you for asking about this - for some reason, I have been thinking about detox again, realizing that back a number of years ago I was totally focused, parasite cleanses, sauna blanket, etc. etc. I had become somewhat lax, so have been circling back, and i think it's particularly relevant post-Covid. Seems a number of unpleasant things manifested in the year following my infection and i have been battling them as they arrive..ugh! Fix one thing, and another shows up...sigh.

(seek10) So can I ask, is there any way we can identify who was in India at that time?

A: Paranthas and Atlantean types and some Kantekkian types. See Mohenjo-daro and related sites.
Big thank you for asking this question. This answer will more or less closes any doubts exist of Dravidan-Aryan/North-South/Hindi/Dravida fault lines, Soros&co hoping to exploit before coming formality of Modi 3.0 inauguration(Parliamentary elections are in a month or so, he is deservedly popular than before).
=====
These inter-mingling's are so old that there is no credence to the fault-line. But, there are certain temperamental differences that politicians of regions used for their own political purposes over time. The latest being early 20th century power dynamics during M.K. Gandhi era (1920-1947) when it became obvious of British departure.

Thank you for clarifying seek10, was wondering where you were going with these questions and was unaware that these old fault lines were still causing political turmoil. But then, factor in 4D critters potentially throwing things into the mix...not surprising.

As for the "program change", well the best that can be said is that since we are expecting one, hopefully it won't be as shocking / devastating as it will be for others - and we can retain some semblance of equanimity to perhaps console others.
I am assuming that since Russia / BRICS are a major thorn chafing the PTB/ 4D, there will be something that attempts to dismantle that or isolate Russia....they just keep trying.

A: Sequence of program change.

The PTB 3D sequence program? The STS 4D sequence program? The sequence the C's have eluded to? I don't know, but I do remember Laura questioning the C's about; in what sequence that all these things were going to happen. And, I'm a little surprised they did answer.

For reference I'm posting them below.

Session 16 October 199

Q: (L) Now, I have compared certain passages of Revelations to the work of Immanuel Velikovsky, were those sections accurate in what they describe?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And those are events that will transpire after the Lizzies have done their thing, after the Visa is in place, and before or after Christ returns?

A: Before.

Q: (L) So the cluster of comets is going to come before the return of Christ??

A: Yes. But return is just one event not the whole thing.

Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster of comets and the earth.

A: Close.

Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?

A: As part of the whole.

Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets activity?

A: After.

Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?

A: Teach.

Q: (L) How many people are going to be on the planet to receive this teaching?

A: Open.

Q: (L) May we assume there will be six billion?

A: Assume as you please.

Q: (L) You keep saying that the return of Christ is a part of the whole as though there is some important thing that I am missing the question to discover. Consider that question asked... tell me what it is I am missing, please.

A: Obvious if you have been paying attention.

Q: (L) And that is...?

A: The transition to 4th density.

Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?

A: After.

Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....

A: Precede the transition.

Q: (L) Is it going to generate this change in some way?

A: No.

Q: (L) It's not going to have anything to do with electromagnetic interactions which would heighten the atomic vibrations of the planet?

Q: (L) So, the comets are going to make a mess of things and then the transition is going to come as Christ comes?

A: Before.

Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ comes?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Now, what is going to happen after Christ comes back and everything is sort of straightening out and he is teaching... is everybody on the planet going to be gathered together in one place to receive these teachings?

Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?

A: Technology.

Q: (L) He will teach via the media?

Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media, television and radio and so forth?

A: Some.

Q: (L) Are some people at that point in time or just prior to this transition, going to leave in large groups with the Lizzies?

Q: (L) Are there going to be large groups of people moving into domed cities on the planet living in "cahoots" with the Lizzies?

A: Close.

Q: (L) In other words there may be areas of Lizzie control on the planet and areas under the control of Christ?

A: Christ does not control.

Q: (L) Will the Lizzie people come out of their cities from time to time and "molest" the followers of Christ from time to time?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) So, in other words, we will have a greatly reduced population, people here and people there, none of whom are totally united on the planet?

A: Goodnight.

End of Session.

I think if the Cs are "us in the future" they obviously remember all their aspects. Laura 3D is communicating with her 6D counterpart.

I mean, If there is a simultaneous existence it means that we are living in all densities and that only in this 3D there is this veil as part of the game or as part of the modifications that the 4D sts made in humans 309,000 years ago which makes us unaware of other aspects of our existence.
This seems to be the case.

Stoicism is a pretty cool truck for this reason - if we think of how to “die before we die,” then we get to familiarize ourselves with something close to what our 5D self might think, thereby taking some awareness and control of ourselves before we have only hindsight and regret.

That seems to be a big part of the STS modification: narrow vision that has to learn the lesson always too late and immediately forget. Unintended consequences, “black swans,” etc.

So many exercises within the realm of The Work help us to imagine what others we might be, and how else we might see.

And as the C’s say, all of the Work we do is still not STO, but it is at least able to move toward it in glimmers.

Thank you Chateau Crew!

Something has occurred to me related to the numbers and the change of program.

The code 353535 according to research in this forum may have a relationship with genetics, which is evidently our current program to function.

So a genetic change with a new code (perhaps indicated by the C's at the beginning of the session), could be a program change in our way of relating to reality.

Back
Top Bottom