Show #15: No Ordinary Inside Job: The 9/11 Psy-Ops

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Show #15: No Ordinary Inside Job: The 9/11 Psy-Ops

Did you hear the one about the Boeing 767 wing found wedged between two buildings a block away from the site of the old World Trade Center in Manhattan? No, this isn’t a joke – they really did find a chunk of airplane at 51 Park Place, Lower Manhattan last week.

Coming on the heels of the Boston Drill/Bombings on Patriots’ Day last month, as well as a ‘ricin poisoned letters’ scare that transported us all back in time to that crazy week in September 2001 when letters laced with anthrax were sent to politicians, the spectre of the 9/11 attacks looms large as ever over the U.S. and much of Western civilization.

“9/11 was an inside job,” is by now a familiar mantra in the small but active alternative online community. It has even found its way into the mainstream, despite years of ridicule and the heavy presence of COINTELPRO types derailing efforts to investigate and publish the truth of what happened on 9/11.

So, was it really an ‘inside job’? Certainly, there is evidence that Israeli intelligence and elements in the U.S. government colluded to cover-up what really happened and used the event for their own gain. We know that prior to 9/11, certain high-level members of Bush Jr.’s administration dreamed of ‘a new Pearl Harbor’, the catalyst for expanding American hegemony…

But does that necessarily mean they orchestrated it? What about the evidence for 9/11 being an ‘outside job’? Dr. Judy Wood has undertaken research into many anomalous aspects of the attacks that day, particularly in Lower Manhattan. The evidence she presents in her book Where Did The Towers Go? points to some form of ‘exotic technology’ being responsible for bringing down the Twin Towers.

This week, we’re going to discuss the events surrounding, during and after 9/11 from a broader perspective. Joining us as we revise the revisionists’ history of 9/11 is Lisa Guliani, former internet-based political talk show host, political writer, researcher and activist. We hope you too will join us this Sunday 5th May from 8-10pm CET (2-4pm EST).

This topic is going to be great, especially with Judy Wood's research. I'll definitely be listening to this one. Is there any chance of her speaking live on the show? Her research, although pointing to an extraordinary cause, is very sound and methodical. Is it permissible for me to print some flyers for this week's show and post them locally? I would like to use the SOTT logo so I need permission before I print them. I can send you what I make for approval before I print it.

I have listened to every show since it started and feel that it needs more exposure, so this is something I would like to do to help. I do not have a lot of graphic design experience, so it would be simple. If there is something you have a file of that you would prefer that would be great too. As always it's up to you.

QuantumLogic said:
This topic is going to be great, especially with Judy Wood's research. I'll definitely be listening to this one. Is there any chance of her speaking live on the show? Her research, although pointing to an extraordinary cause, is very sound and methodical. Is it permissible for me to print some flyers for this week's show and post them locally? I would like to use the SOTT logo so I need permission before I print them. I can send you what I make for approval before I print it.

I have listened to every show since it started and feel that it needs more exposure, so this is something I would like to do to help. I do not have a lot of graphic design experience, so it would be simple. If there is something you have a file of that you would prefer that would be great too. As always it's up to you.

Fire away QL!

"No Ordinary Inside Job"

Not ordinary at all. Looking forward to the show, and with this topic, it will no doubt be very lively.

Well, I couldn't get the graphics to be a high enough quality for print, so I just did a text flyer for this week. Attached is a sample of what I attempted to do with the graphics. If anyone has high quality images of the two banners in the page let me know. The vertical text is there to cut tabs on each sheet with the time and web address for the show. I thought by doing so that each week as I return to each posting location with the new flyer for each show I'll be able to see how many tabs are torn off. Is the direction I'm going with this acceptable?

Attachments

• sott-may-5-radio-flyer small.jpg
    sott-may-5-radio-flyer small.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 41
QuantumLogic said:
Well, I couldn't get the graphics to be a high enough quality for print, so I just did a text flyer for this week. Attached is a sample of what I attempted to do with the graphics. If anyone has high quality images of the two banners in the page let me know. The vertical text is there to cut tabs on each sheet with the time and web address for the show. I thought by doing so that each week as I return to each posting location with the new flyer for each show I'll be able to see how many tabs are torn off. Is the direction I'm going with this acceptable?

Hey QL, here's two high res logos you can use (right click download)

Link
Link

Perceval said:
QuantumLogic said:

Hey QL, here's two high res logos you can use (right click download)

Link
Link

Thank you! These will work much better. I was able to put up several today and am excited about making a graphic version to promote the show. There are several large events upcoming in the area here, plus a huge flea market that runs every weekend I just learned of, so I'll be posting several at those locations as well. I need to "do" something- even if it is something I have never attempted before. With the show still being fairly new, locally advertising it was what came to mind as something I could do.

As soon as you post the topic for the next show, I'll insert the text for it and post it in the upcoming Show #16 thread.

Fascinating topic.
some intro video to Judy's work. _http://blip.tv/checktheevidence/where-did-the-towers-go-one-step-beyond-25-oct-2011-5696277

I am unable to listen this show. The links I have don't work. Can someone give a link to the show? Thanks....

loreta said:
I am unable to listen this show. The links I have don't work. Can someone give a link to the show? Thanks....

Here you go loreta: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/05/05/no-ordinary-inside-job-the-911-psy-ops

Oxajil said:
loreta said:

Here you go loreta: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/05/05/no-ordinary-inside-job-the-911-psy-ops

Thank you very much. But is the show started? :huh:

What a difficult show because Dr. Wood just wanted to talk. And she does not want to listen.

Back
Top Bottom