Show #15: No Ordinary Inside Job: The 9/11 Psy-Ops

Guardian said:
Pashalis said:
Best you read the book to understand that...It actually seems she is right about the heat and meltet steel thing...

Actually, I'm more interested in WHO did it, not how...mainly because the ptb could/most likely do have weapons that are far beyond my comprehension. What I find interesting is that Judy seems to being trying to avoid that issue at all costs.

I think that "trying to avoid that issue at all costs" is probably not what she is trying to do, or is intending. I think she might has a lot of problems in communicating with people directly... wich might give that impression. As I said, it almost seems that she is that way, because of some kind of condition wich makes it hard for her to control herself when she engages with people.

Maybe that is combined with a almost frantic fear of redicule?

Guardian said:
Pashalis said:
Best you read the book to understand that...It actually seems she is right about the heat and meltet steel thing...

Actually, I'm more interested in WHO did it, not how...mainly because the ptb could/most likely do have weapons that are far beyond my comprehension. What I find interesting is that Judy seems to being trying to avoid that issue at all costs.

She seemed very defensive and must have been expecting attacks, which she is getting elsewhere (legal suits and criticisms). From what can be understood, osit, her focus seems only to be on the evidence as she sees and understands (reasonable for a scientist) and will leave the Who(s) to others, although she leaks double messages while avoiding these Who's; unless she knows, suspects and is being externally considering and strategic, as her exact situation is unknown to us here.

Pashalis said:
[
I think that "trying to avoid that issue at all costs" is probably not what she is trying to do, or is intending. I think she might has a lot of problems in communicating with people directly... wich might give that impression. As I said, it almost seems that she is that way, because of some kind of condition wich makes it hard for her to control herself when she engages with people.

Maybe that is combined with a almost frantic fear of redicule?

This seems so.

anart said:
Atuya said:
Sounds like she's calmed down a little bit at this point. :cool2:

It appears that she's calm only when she's allowed to talk non-stop without anyone interjecting anything. It's really quite remarkable.

I was noticing this too--she seems to have a very strange psychology. She appeared to me to be constantly anticipating a personal attack on her while on the show and very quite filled with self-importance. It also appeared to me that she didn't do any research into Joe and Niall or SOTT, or know that Joe and Laura wrote 9/11: The Ultimate Truth--I would think that she'd do a little cursory research before going on the show, but maybe that's just me.

Guardian said:
LQB said:
Maybe what she perceives as self-preservation.

Maybe? Her Lone Ray Gunman theory still sounds like distracting disinfo to me.

She talked so fast and in an English a little "closed" that I did not listen that a Lone Ray Gunman did all this mess? :cry: Just one man? And if it was a Lone Gunman, who paid him please? :rolleyes:

Foxx said:
anart said:
Atuya said:

It appears that she's calm only when she's allowed to talk non-stop without anyone interjecting anything. It's really quite remarkable.

I was noticing this too--she seems to have a very strange psychology. She appeared to me to be constantly anticipating a personal attack on her while on the show and very quite filled with self-importance. It also appeared to me that she didn't do any research into Joe and Niall or SOTT, or know that Joe and Laura wrote 9/11: The Ultimate Truth--I would think that she'd do a little cursory research before going on the show, but maybe that's just me.

As far as I know Judy was only asked to come to the show, very recently...

loreta said:
Guardian said:
LQB said:

She talked so fast and in an English a little "closed" that I did not listen that a Lone Ray Gunman did all this mess? :cry: Just one man? And if it was a Lone Gunman, who paid him please? :rolleyes:

She didn't say "Lone Ray Gunman", that is an assumption from Guardian as far as I can tell...

I think a lot can clear up if you actually read the book wich is discussed...

Pashalis said:
loreta said:
Guardian said:
LQB said:

She didn't say "Lone Ray Gunman", that is an assumption from Guardian as far as I can tell...

I think a lot can clear up if you actually read the book wich is discussed...

Absolutely.

This is the best show yet IMO. I haven't read the book though :evil: Judy and her clique's self-importance left me bowled over in laughter for most of the show, so I might have to listen to it again. I'd hate to have Judy's friends. But what a great job by everyone in handling the interview and making it as informational as possible. And way to go Lisa, you absolutely rock.

loreta said:

If I heard her right, she said "lone person" but it was hard to understand so I'll go back and listen again when it's over to be sure. Unfortunately, I can't listen to this part of the show because Lisa is using my phone, but I'll replay it as soon as the show's over.

I think a lot can clear up if you actually read the book winch is discussed...

I could read her book, and agree with every word she wrote, and it still would not change the fact that there could be a another cause we don't know anything about? OK, she's come up with a good possible explanation, great... but it's not the only possible explanation. There's a long list of possible explanations besides a DEW. Something sub atomic, advanced thermite tech, something inter-dimensional? There is nothing in any of the videos, interviews, etc, that we have available to us that disproves any of these possibilities.

I think the caller Ashley's response (and her other fan callers who called in while I was writing this) was very interesting--she seemed to have quite a fixed emotional/anti-rational response to Jason's (hilarious!) questions, so I wonder if Judy Wood's seemingly very strong beliefs that who did it and why, since we almost certainly can't factually establish them, aren't important, are a central element in her research that is a misdirection. With Judy Wood's display on the show and some other evidence suggestive of other psychological imbalances, such elements immediately raise red flags in my mind and I wonder if her seeming conclusion of establishing only the facts and not applying it to our actual reality (as in, what are the implications that the event has had on our world and our future?) are either a conscious or unconscious purpose of her work, based on the responses of the callers who called into the show when Lisa came on.

I've seen one of Judy Wood's presentations and i think she has some really interesting research, I haven't read her book, it seems quite likely to me that a technology that is outside of our understanding played a part, but I can't see her research or that information adding a significant quantity of useful information to our research. As it's been said, I think it's clear to anyone with a couple of firing neurons left that the details of how 9/11 was carried out and the exactitude of the crime scene are far dwarfed in importance when compared to the psychological and sociological results that are affecting us today and pointing towards a terrifying end goal (demonstrated by the Boston marathon bombings) that has been talked about here for decades.

anart said:
Atuya said:

Yeah, I found her talking over everyone quite off-putting. That and her ridiculous, fanatical fan club! Sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom