Show #15: No Ordinary Inside Job: The 9/11 Psy-Ops

Nienna said:
anart said:
It appears that she's calm only when she's allowed to talk non-stop without anyone interjecting anything. It's really quite remarkable.

Yeah, I found her talking over everyone quite off-putting. That and her ridiculous, fanatical fan club! Sheesh!

My biggest issue with the portion of the show that was Dr. Wood's interview was that after listening to her for an hour and a half, I came away with zero understanding of what her book was really about, of what she's trying to say, of anything at all - having not read the book. Perhaps if I had read the book, I might have gleaned something from it, but all I got from the first 1.5 hours was her repeating that you have to know what happened first and not make assumptions - that's it. I heard a lot of defensive, nonstop talking on her part that was very difficult to listen to and, honestly, I have no idea what her book is about or what she's postulating since she never really explained anything in any real or clear way. I suppose people who are familiar with her material had a very different experience, but for someone who wasn't, it was my impression that she really didn't do herself or her material any service at all by talking so fast, so desperately and not letting others ask questions that might clarify what she was talking about for those unfamiliar with it. I sort of feel like it was a missed opportunity to learn what her viewpoint was. At the end of 1.5 hours, I have no clue and just know that she's a very pushy talker who monopolizes the conversation in a desperate way and that apparently the "cheeto fires" were not hot.

The portion with Lisa Guliani was much more satisfying simply because it was a conversation that could actually be followed - that alone was a relief after the preceding 1.5 hours. Just my take, of course and your mileage may vary!

Cool Show.

Was thinking that human beings will always want to know and it is important to know, it is what is in us, how we are wired. In this case, the physical evidence is gone, purposely disappeared and people like Dr. Wood made the best analysis of what could be looked at for her, and some evidence, if not most, can be concluded as being something we have not seen and are confused with the physics - the trigger. Thought her support clan was highly charged and not very considerate.

Ark’s comments were super valid and can understand why one would not speculate as if it was truth – the results seems so veiled in this case to positively identify (as we see now). Think the information quantum system (even hyperdimentional aspects) of what this could be is interesting to discuss further.

The who of this? Don’t know, and there seems the same methods of plausible deniability used always by those who obviously at some level knew and gained. If there was a space platform, then this involves NASA, NSA, manufacturers etc. If not, what else and who else. Elements of mossad, Century for a New America, MIC and their manufacturers and financial interests - many are likely and possible, and am not sure it can exactly be pinpointed. Yet the usual players have not left the stage and our futures depend on exposing these acts. One aspect, osit, of the event seems to be that other world leaders, with their scientists and military functions, understood that something that day was out there and responsible that was not as was said, and it puts them on notice.

Hesper said:
But what a great job by everyone in handling the interview and making it as informational as possible. And way to go Lisa, you absolutely rock.

It has been very unique and yup, good one all for handling it as best as possible! Thanks Lisa, too.

Good night SotT Radio - thanks. :)

For any of you who tried to listen to the show from our SOTT page:

http://www.sott.net/page/11-SOTT-Talk-Radio

We have the new Blog Talk Radio super-fabulous embedded player... and it's randomly loading someone else's show every time I reload! This is apparently a severe problem for many people, and I added my complaint to the list on their BTR's support site.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon. At least the link to the BTR page underneath the embedded player still works.

:rolleyes:

An interesting show, indeed. What I found interesting was some of the threatening and degrading comments by Judy's "followers". There seems to be a concerted effort to idolize her, but more importantly her conclusion that it was a directed energy weapon. This makes me think that although her evidence gathering is sound, her conclusion as to the cause of that evidence is a possible misdirection from the truth.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Pete that called into the show has all of those followers call into his next show to purposely discredit SOTT- especially Lisa. They were very adamant in their comments about defaming her simply because she asked questions they didn't want to hear. They really do remind me of Alex Jones' followers, and Judy herself seemed rather forceful in her delivery and closed-minded to another possible cause beyond a directed energy weapon.

I wonder if this is another case of a person with pieces of the truth being a useful distraction. I applaud her research, but it does seem to be all about her and her conclusions, OSIT.

I'm listening to the whole thing again, both to find where I think she said it could have been done by a "Lone Person" and to hear Lisa's part, but I've figured out why this woman bugs me so much. I'm only at the beginning, but she's already claiming absolutes.

How can someone with a PhD have ANY absolutes regarding anything in this world? There could be Beings sharing this space with us, or who can enter our space, who could have done 9-11 with the power of their minds...or whatever they call what they think with, IF they even "think" like we think thinking is?

Guardian said:
I'm listening to the whole thing again, both to find where I think she said it could have been done by a "Lone Person" and to hear Lisa's part, but I've figured out why this woman bugs me so much. I'm only at the beginning, but she's already claiming absolutes.

How can someone with a PhD have ANY absolutes regarding anything in this world? There could be Beings sharing this space with us, or who can enter our space, who could have done 9-11 with the power of their minds...or whatever they call what they think with, IF they even "think" like we think thinking is?

Interesting also that she insisted on being addressed as "Doctor" and Ark, on the other hand, prefers to be just "Ark" to everyone.

QuantumLogic said:
An interesting show, indeed. What I found interesting was some of the threatening and degrading comments by Judy's "followers". There seems to be a concerted effort to idolize her, but more importantly her conclusion that it was a directed energy weapon. This makes me think that although her evidence gathering is sound, her conclusion as to the cause of that evidence is a possible misdirection from the truth.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Pete that called into the show has all of those followers call into his next show to purposely discredit SOTT- especially Lisa. They were very adamant in their comments about defaming her simply because she asked questions they didn't want to hear. They really do remind me of Alex Jones' followers, and Judy herself seemed rather forceful in her delivery and closed-minded to another possible cause beyond a directed energy weapon.

I wonder if this is another case of a person with pieces of the truth being a useful distraction. I applaud her research, but it does seem to be all about her and her conclusions, OSIT.

What struck me was their use of sound bites, e.g., you need to know what IT is, what happened is the most important, etc. But when questioned, they couldn't expand or justify those statements. Like Jason observed, it was pretty fundamentalist christian-esque. And while I understand Dr. Wood's approach, I think it is still limited. For example, yes, I can agree that we first need to establish WHAT happened, but there's a whole lot more "what" than the WTC phenomena. There's the Pentagon, Flight 93, the dancing Israelis, etc. etc. What about all that? For example, when I KNOW that Israelis were there filming, cheering, that Israelis were shadowing the so-called terrorist cells, that UBS was a Mossad front, etc., that tells me something from which I can derive logical conclusions, e.g., foreknowledge at the very least, but suggestive of active participation. It's too bad Wood's followers seem to be limiting their outlook and the circle of evidence they will even consider.

Laura said:
Guardian said:

Interesting also that she insisted on being addressed as "Doctor" and Ark, on the other hand, prefers to be just "Ark" to everyone.

I agree. She consistently repeated "it's about the evidence", but it sure seemed like a gross display of self importance. Perhaps it is due to all of the ridicule of her work, or maybe something else entirely. One thing came to mind, though. If she really was correct in her assessment that it was a directed energy weapon, would the PTB really just let her go around telling people that?

Approaching Infinity said:
What struck me was their use of sound bites, e.g., you need to know what IT is, what happened is the most important, etc. But when questioned, they couldn't expand or justify those statements. Like Jason observed, it was pretty fundamentalist christian-esque. And while I understand Dr. Wood's approach, I think it is still limited. For example, yes, I can agree that we first need to establish WHAT happened, but there's a whole lot more "what" than the WTC phenomena. There's the Pentagon, Flight 93, the dancing Israelis, etc. etc. What about all that? For example, when I KNOW that Israelis were there filming, cheering, that Israelis were shadowing the so-called terrorist cells, that UBS was a Mossad front, etc., that tells me something from which I can derive logical conclusions, e.g., foreknowledge at the very least, but suggestive of active participation. It's too bad Wood's followers seem to be limiting their outlook and the circle of evidence they will even consider.

That's probably the reason they haven't offed her: because she is the perfect tar baby for the "scientific types". And we saw the result on the show today... divide and conquer, yet again!

I must add though that her book really is well done, very thorough, and most interesting.

I think we can at least agree that it was a very instructive show for the hosts and us ;D
When you can deal with such difficult persons in such a calm and thoughtful way then you can deal with almost anyone...
I think there were several occasions in where the discussion could have ended up in exploding emotionally, but the hosts and Ark did a great job in driving that boat carefully...

I'm very much looking forward to next weeks show in wich Dr. Colin Ross will be interviewed. And I think it isn't much off a stretch to assume that this conversation will be a lot more productive and calm than in Judy's case... Will Laura be also part of that next show?

Does anyone know when Judy Wood first came out with her ideas (i.e. published them)?

QuantumLogic said:

I concur with QuantumLogic, and would like to add that I found the threats made by Judy's fan club, concerning Lisa, quite disturbing as exampled by the following:

Hesher Sesher says (15:38:20): "You guys should all tune into The Pete Santilli Show on Monday, The Guerilla Media Network is going to expose Lisa to a real world wide audience"

Who is Peter Santilli? See: Santilli on Santilli @ _http://petersantilli.com/about/

With that said, the show was informative on more levels than I had anticipated! I really enjoyed the discussion near the end of the show (great talk with excellent points, Lisa) vs the frantic somewhat paranoid "talk over' at the beginning which was most likely due to the attacks Judy has received because of her 911 evidence gathering.

Edit: Spelling

Nienna said:
Yeah, I found her talking over everyone quite off-putting. That and her ridiculous, fanatical fan club! Sheesh!

Agreed. It was the first time that there were such disruptions on the show and conversation didn't flow as well as usual because of Dr Woods defensiveness. The topic of 9/11 is so important and packed with information, this could be the best show ever. Not saying that it was bad, because we did learn quite a bit from it, but personally I was happy when Lisa got online. That just shows that often quality of the message can be ruined, or at least affected, by the quality of the messenger.

Maybe the PTB knew if they would use such a extreme "out of the normal world" weapon, that it will be almost impossible to get to the bottom of what exactly it was and more profoundly make it much more difficult for much of the general public, to understand that it was indeed some sort of false flag operation, in wich parts of their own government were involved.

Robin said:
Hesher Sesher says (15:38:20): "You guys should all tune into The Pete Santilli Show on Monday, The Guerilla Media Network is going to expose Lisa to a real world wide audience"

Really? Well if by "expose" they mean "attack" Lisa, then I will redefine Pete Santilli's entire concept of "expose" :mad:

Back
Top Bottom