Show #15: No Ordinary Inside Job: The 9/11 Psy-Ops

She chewed me out once years ago via email. I doubt I still have that to show you all. Her response was triggered ( I guess) by my request to be removed from the series of ongoing emails going back and forth between DOCTOR Wood, James Fetzer and several dozen other people. I'm not sure why my name was added to that email list, but many of us got to witness Judy Wood in action - not pleasant. My impression then was that she didn't appear to be receptive to what others had to say, or their research.
It was all about Judy, Judy, Judy - and obviously, remains the case. What I saw back then was someone who is an attacker - of other people's ideas and the people themselves.

As far as her comment on this show about conspiracy - yes, it's an agreement between two or more people to do something illegal.
Yet, she doesn't entertain the possibility that the collapses of the WTC towers were part of a conspiracy?

What? Did the towers collapse by accident with a directed energy weapon?

Lisa Guliani said:
What? Did the towers collapse by accident with a directed energy weapon?

Oxymoron of the day: "Directed accident" ... :rotfl: No conspiracy here, just evidence, evidence, evidence!

I'm just listening to the show now. This Doctor Wood obviously has a real problem effectively communicating with others. She seems to have forgotten that she is a guest on someone else's show. All the talking over people and insisting that the conversation only fall within the parameters that she has set -- and quite strongly set -- at the beginning. As if she cannot deign to even listen to other people speculate on anything she wants to ignore.

For those who missed some of the chat or were unable to listen in 'real time' today, here is a link to the "Public Log" which gives the chat history: _http://chat2.blogtalkradio.com/message/8962/public.html

sitting said:
BrightLight11 said:
I also felt that since not having read Dr. Wood's book,

You really ought to read her book.

The point, sitting, was that her behavior during the interview worked very strongly against a person actually wanting to read her book and she didn't explain anything at all that would lead one to an understanding of why they should even be interested in the book, which is quite unfortunate. I'm not sure if you caught that meaning.

http://hatrickpenry.wordpress.com/category/pete-santilli-threatens-me-with-physical-violence/

pete-makes-threat.png

One thing I noticed during the show today was that the chat room didn't get really bad until Ark came on to ask Judy some questions. For one, it seemed as though she purposely kept cutting Ark off- perhaps to prevent the questions being asked at all. But it really went south when Ark mentioned thoughts being a form of energy. The followers in the chat room immediately attacked him for that and began implying that the show was a psyop, slinging vulgarities and ad hominem comments.

What I'm wondering now is if Ark hit a little too close to the mark with the comment about thoughts being energy. Perhaps the goal of this particular group is to perpetuate the notion that it was an unknown piece of technology that caused the towers to fall, when in fact it could be thought power that was harnessed through hyper-dimensional means with no corresponding technological device in our realm.

Just a thought... :)

QuantumLogic said:
One thing I noticed during the show today was that the chat room didn't get really bad until Ark came on to ask Judy some questions.

What chat room?

QuantumLogic said:
Guardian said:
QuantumLogic said:
One thing I noticed during the show today was that the chat room didn't get really bad until Ark came on to ask Judy some questions.

What chat room?

The chat for the show that loads under the player.

Do you mean the "comments" or am I missing a feature?

Here are some of the notable comments from her followers (chronological order but only the "best of the best"):

2013-05-05 01:37:13 PM AshleyJones1 everyone needs to get Dr Judy woods book "Where DId The Towers Go" it's the most important book since the Bible!!!!!

2013-05-05 01:40:44 PM ThePeteSantilliShow No problem...i'm an expert participant of confusing conversation

2013-05-05 01:56:39 PM blah blah blog Dr Judy Wood is simply qualifying the statements of the physicist so that he can RESPOND
2013-05-05 01:56:45 PM Robin Rantamaki I concur, Gen!
2013-05-05 01:56:49 PM blah blah blog instead of making rhetorical remarks
2013-05-05 01:57:15 PM MarioWil7 quit the room
2013-05-05 01:57:35 PM AshleyJones1 here comes the Pysop!!!!!!!!
2013-05-05 01:57:46 PM ThePeteSantilliShow Gen....this is my first interaction with SOTT: "it was brown people in the desert...(arab terrorists)
2013-05-05 01:57:48 PM BrianNgenoh Information weapon? Interesting...
2013-05-05 01:57:48 PM blah blah blog ta da!!!! psyyyy ooopppp
2013-05-05 01:58:04 PM SusannahCole Doesn't sound like she's preaching to the choir to me
2013-05-05 01:58:13 PM blah blah blog "How do you know?" BECAUSE OF EVIDENCE
2013-05-05 01:58:16 PM BobbySaget Dr Judy Woods is legit
2013-05-05 01:58:23 PM blah blah blog i dont hear any choir on this part
2013-05-05 01:58:26 PM BobbySaget People just give her a hard time cause they cant understand ***
2013-05-05 01:58:27 PM AshleyJones1 me neither

2013-05-05 01:59:44 PM AshleyJones1 we does he keep saying that She is not sure, don't fall for the psyjack!!

2013-05-05 02:05:25 PM ThePeteSantilliShow Why is this guy calling her "Judy"? My psy-op antennas are up. (de-credentializing 101)
2013-05-05 02:05:35 PM AshleyJones1 they print the money! of course they can afford it
2013-05-05 02:05:50 PM BobbySaget maybe hes a troll thats probably why hes calling her Judy
(They are referring to Ark here)

2013-05-05 02:06:13 PM ThePeteSantilliShow Genevieve...Dr Judy is invited to alot of shows......to attack her & psy-op the audience

It goes on and on. It is helpful to have the full log of the chat while listening to the show so proper context of comments is maintained, OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom