Show #16: Dr Colin Ross Interview: CIA Doctors and the Psychiatry Scam

Voyageur

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#32
Could have listened to this STR subject all day. This particular topics is just so extensive and interwoven and would be really great having him back to continue and explore more; so glad that he agreed. :cool:

Thanks hosts, you all did a really nice job, and Laura for the scary recapitulation of when you were three - glad you had your grandfather to protect!
 

shijing

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#36
This was a really great show, and thanks to everyone involved for coordinating it!

Approaching Infinity said:
Some of the books mentioned:

The CIA Doctors
Military Mind Control
The Rape of Eve (on the 'three faces of eve' case, which Cleckley wrote a book about)
The Great Psychiatry Scam
The Osiris Complex (on MPD)
Another book that he didn't mention (but he did talk briefly about some of the concepts involved) is Human Energy Fields, which also looks interesting.
 

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#37
Excellent show. Definitely looking forward to a second show with Dr. Ross.
Thanks for all your effort, Sott team. I am learning so much from your interviews and discussions.
What a gift of sanity in an insane world. :) :) :)
 

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
#38
Excellent show everyone! I had never heard of Colin Ross before but am now very interested in looking into all of his work.

I downloaded the show from blogtalkradio page and it is cut off at 2:35 mid-discussion. Was the show cut off at that time live or is some part missing from the download?
 

Mariama

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#39
Here is the clip with Britney Spears that Bahar and Colin Ross touched on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

The first part of the show was pretty confrontational for me personally. If I understand correctly moodiness is a mild form of DID. It is the beginning of the disorder? Did I understand that correctly?
I used to be very moody and also suffered from dissociation that would last for hours, although I was aware of the fact that I was spaced out. It felt as if I was cut off from the world, almost like being on another plane. I hated that state of spaciness. It slowly disappeared, as I started integrating my past.

I will have to listen to this show again, because I am sure I missed quite a bit.

It would be good if Colin did another show with you. :)
Thanks a lot. :flowers:
 

Pierre

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
#40
Mariama said:
Here is the clip with Britney Spears that Bahar and Colin Ross touched on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

The first part of the show was pretty confrontational for me personally. If I understand correctly moodiness is a mild form of DID. It is the beginning of the disorder? Did I understand that correctly?
I used to be very moody and also suffered from dissociation that would last for hours, although I was aware of the fact that I was spaced out. It felt as if I was cut off from the world, almost like being on another plane. I hated that state of spaciness. It slowly disappeared, as I started integrating my past.

I will have to listen to this show again, because I am sure I missed quite a bit.

It would be good if Colin did another show with you. :)
Thanks a lot. :flowers:
Here's another video (4'30 - 5'20 and 7'10 - 7'20) where Britney Spears mentions amnesia (missing time):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX6Hlk_2f6w
 

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
#41
Belibaste said:
Mariama said:
Here is the clip with Britney Spears that Bahar and Colin Ross touched on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s

The first part of the show was pretty confrontational for me personally. If I understand correctly moodiness is a mild form of DID. It is the beginning of the disorder? Did I understand that correctly?
I used to be very moody and also suffered from dissociation that would last for hours, although I was aware of the fact that I was spaced out. It felt as if I was cut off from the world, almost like being on another plane. I hated that state of spaciness. It slowly disappeared, as I started integrating my past.

I will have to listen to this show again, because I am sure I missed quite a bit.

It would be good if Colin did another show with you. :)
Thanks a lot. :flowers:
Here's another video (4'30 - 5'20 and 7'10 - 7'20) where Britney Spears mentions amnesia (missing time):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX6Hlk_2f6w
From what I've seen so far there is a definite possibility that Britney Spears is a victim of mind control or at least has a condition similar to schizophrenia. Reminds me of all those other popular VIP's and music artist who repeatedly talk about or act with their alter egos or/and behave like a mind control victim...

Eminem, Lady Gaga etc. to mention just very very few. Actually there are a whole lot of popular stars out there who express serious signs of mind control IMO.

And I wouldn't be the least suprise if not the overwhelming majority of those stars, is in fact under direct mind control from the CIA or other unknown parties...

They are very powerful tools, to shape the perception of the general puplic especially the jung generation in the way the PTB want...

I can see the results of it every day when I'm interacting with normal folks out there and no matter where I look. What those puppet masters created there, is such a powerful and effective method, that it gives me creeps to see how successful it actually has become. Utterly Creepy.

I think one of the worst thing that could happen is, that some of those stars would wake up to what is actually going on and tell it openly and publicly. I would imagine, that this is surely something the PTB don't want to happen at all, because in the same way as they are the perfect tool to shape the perception of the public in favor of the PTB, they could wake a lot of people out of their trance. Or at least initiate a dangerous flame.

Remember what happened to Charlie Sheen?

Edit: more
 

Nicholas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#42
There is over 5 hours of an in-depth interview of Dr. Colin Ross by Gnostic Media here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThZ6Qq7VOY
 

Foxx

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#43
Masamune said:
Excellent show everyone! I had never heard of Colin Ross before but am now very interested in looking into all of his work.

I downloaded the show from blogtalkradio page and it is cut off at 2:35 mid-discussion. Was the show cut off at that time live or is some part missing from the download?
The radio show ended normally while it was live, so maybe your download just didn't quite finish for some reason. I think it ended around that time (in hours) as well.
 
#44
Wow, I could have listened to this show for many more hours. This was a really great show. Dr Colin Ross was very clear and easy to understand. I got a lot of info out of this show and just bought CIA doctors because of that. Some really good questions were asked that cleared the air on some thoughts I had about if some of the info was in fact a true part of history or just crazy stories floating around on the net.
It's too bad Dr Colin has not done a book on 911 ;D

Thanks for the great show!!!!!!
 

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
#45
Thanks Belibaste for that link. It's really sad.

I agree with Pashalis that the signs do point to some controlling being put in place in the music industry. There is I would say just something very dark going on there. With all the HAARP activity going on, plus the PTB (very likely) advancing in mind control techniques and experiments, who knows what they're doing. But yea, in the end I guess what matters the most is that we are aware of the kind of effect negative music can have on us, and that it is always important to atleast be honest to ourselves about it, and be aware of the kind of music we listen to, like the C's said.

I'd also like to share that I really enjoyed the radio show. Dr. Ross really seems like a cool and open-minded guy, and I wonder what he'll think of EoR! Thank you all for another great show! And I wish much fun for everyone at the Chateau next week :flowers:
 
Top Bottom