Show #16: Dr Colin Ross Interview: CIA Doctors and the Psychiatry Scam

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Show #16: Dr Colin Ross Interview: CIA Doctors and the Psychiatry Scam

This week we're joined by Dr. Colin Ross. Dr. Ross is a psychiatrist who received his M.D. from the University of Alberta in 1981 and completed his specialty training in psychiatry at the University of Manitoba in 1985. He is the author of over 135 papers in professional journals, most of them dealing with dissociation, psychological trauma and multiple personality disorder. He is a past president of the International Society for the Study of Dissociation and Trauma and a former Laughlin Fellow of the American College of Psychiatrists.

Dr. Ross is also the author of several books, including, 'The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations By American Psychiatrists', 'Military Mind Control: A Story of Trauma and Recovery' and 'The Great Psychiatry Scam'.

In his book 'The C.I.A. Doctors', Dr. Ross provides proof, based on 15,000 pages of documents obtained from the C.I.A. through the Freedom of Information Act, that there have been pervasive, systematic violations of human rights by American psychiatrists over the last 65 years. As well, he proves that the Manchurian Candidate "super spy" is fact, not fiction. He describes the experiments conducted by psychiatrist to create amnesia, new identities, hypnotic access codes, and new memories in the minds of experimental subjects.

In 'The Great Psychiatry Scam', Dr. Ross provides evidence that modern psychiatry is actually a pseudo science, with many of the main accepted theses about the causes of human mental illness actually disproven by psychiatric experiments and research.

Join us this Sunday 12th May from 8-10pm CET (2-4pm EST) as we explore with Dr. Ross the workings and susceptibilities of the human mind as understood and exploited by governments and big pharma.

Just finished watching and listening to his talk here _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29TZSBm-ggA

Very interesting! It's unbelievable to hear about the kind of experiments they did (and highly possible are still doing), the experiments he talks about are by the way all based on facts and are taken from scientific articles. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the researchers that made people suffer in their experiments are psychopaths... There was one sicko (Dr. Jose Delgado), a director of neuropsychiatry at a university medical school..., who wrote in one of his articles: "We need a program of psychosurgery and political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated.

Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain."

Boggles the mind!

Anyway, thanks for having Dr. Colin Ross on the show, am looking forward to it!

Looking forward to this show! Lets see what kind of callers we get this time. ;)

Aragorn said:
Looking forward to this show! Lets see what kind of callers we get this time. ;)

I second that. :)

I have read a large part of 'Programmed to kill': The politics of serial murder by Dave McGowan, who also talks about dissociation, psychological trauma and multiple personality disorder and mind control.
This will be interesting.

Not to be dense, but how does one enter the chat room during the show? Do you have to log in with Facebook or is it done some other way?

dugdeep said:
Not to be dense, but how does one enter the chat room during the show? Do you have to log in with Facebook or is it done some other way?

You just login to the Show and the chat will appear as soon as it is available.

So you have to create an account.

fwiw

Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:

fwiw

Aha! Create an account - that's what I hadn't done. Thanks Gandalf :)

dugdeep said:
Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:

fwiw

Do you see the chat dugdeep?

Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:
Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:

fwiw

I made an account and signed in and I can't see any chat. :(

Approaching Infinity said:
Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:
Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:

fwiw

Have you login with your account and if so do a refresh of your browser. Looking to see you there.

Gandalf said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:
Gandalf said:
dugdeep said:

fwiw

Have you login with your account and if so do a refresh of your browser. Looking to see you there.

Thanks, that worked!

Back
Top Bottom