Show #19: Physician, Heal Thyself: Disease And Modern Diet

Awesome show and guest! Thank you.
I would have liked to ask him if he has seen any viable research on whether congestive heart failure is really irreversible or if that is just another ploy by big pharma to keep a person on meds for life.

loreta said:
Maybe it is relevant or not, a friend put this article in my wall.

_http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/lundell.html_

I read the Arizona Medical Board case against Dr. Lundell. They rescinded his license to perform surgery, retrospectively, four years after he quit opening people up and decided his time would be more effectively spent educating people about what actually caused heart disease: inflammation caused by the low-fat diet. While some questions were raised about whether or not he should have tried this or that technique during surgeries on very elderly and very sick people (who died soon after), the main thing they went after him for was incomplete paperwork. I guess by then he had become a dangerous heretic so they would try to take him down with anything they could.

Yep, great show. I was really impressed with Dr. Lundell. His response to the smoking issue was very well mannered. :cool2:

just got done listening and i loved it. really had some great shows coming out lately. keep up the good work!!! i loved the docs lil laugh when points were brought up for discussion. it was a common sense slap in the face about how ponerized a lot of the "information" out there has become, and when you just do a lil research into it, it shows just how ridiculous the claims of the status quo propaganda is. Touching on the aquatic ape theory at the end was interesting, if a bit off topic from the show since the guest was all about touching on what is known from the bio/metabolism aspect, but using such understanding would help with extrapolating in the evolutionary understanding of how and why we came to be.

Oh, Sott Talk Team, I have one suggestion. Sometimes y'all forget to introduce yourselves, and I think that can be confusing for first-time listeners, and probably even the guest. New peeps seem to pop up out of nowhere sometimes. FWIW.

Approaching Infinity said:
Yep, great show. I was really impressed with Dr. Lundell. His response to the smoking issue was very well mannered. :cool2:

Absolutely. His willingness to gracefully step back from an absolutist statement about smoking and remarking that no true scientist would speak that way was wonderful. The scientific community could take a lesson from Dr. Lundell.

herondancer said:

Absolutely. His willingness to gracefully step back from an absolutist statement about smoking and remarking that no true scientist would speak that way was wonderful. The scientific community could take a lesson from Dr. Lundell.

Indeed!

I also want to say that I find Jason's way of telling storys and saying things in an understandable, down to normal live way, pretty good.
I am for example one of those people, that sometimes needs some easily understandable storys that reflect what is covered in difficult topics, to really get the point of a discussion.

And I guess it is the same for many other listeners as well... So I find this to be a good balance in the radio show.

herondancer said:

Only caught the very end today, and then after, was able to listen to another 30 or so minutes from the beginning. What was heard thus far was great, and look forward to filling in the gap.

Pashalis said:
I also want to say that I find Jason's way of telling storys and saying things in an understandable, down to normal live way, pretty good.
I am for example one of those people, that sometimes needs some easily understandable storys that reflect what is covered in difficult topics, to really get the point of an discussion.

And I guess it is the same for many other listeners as well... So I find this to be a good balance in the radio show.

Liked Jason's analogy of the little white cell's moving along and eating the sugar coated cholesterol and depositing the excrement's, so to speak. :lol: Seems this is exactly so.

voyageur said:
herondancer said:

Only caught the very end today, and then after, was able to listen to another 30 or so minutes from the beginning. What was heard thus far was great, and look forward to filling in the gap.

Pashalis said:
I am for example one of those people, that sometimes needs some easily understandable storys that reflect what is covered in difficult topics, to really get the point of an discussion.

Liked Jason's analogy of the little white cell's moving along and eating the sugar coated cholesterol and depositing the excrement's, so to speak. :lol: Seems this is exactly so.

Yes, very true. Thanks Jason and all of you people. It seems to be breaking more and more the medical community among those who follow the lies of the financial elite that controls everything and who want to inform and serve the normal people well.
Great show! Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom