Show #28: All and Everything part 3

You know, there are real knights in this world. Thank you guys for keeping the spirit and flame of the knight alive and burning bright. You and your work is very much appreciated.

Carlise said:
From what I caught this was a very good show, but I drifted off in bed while listening (not because you guys were boring, I promise ;) ). I like the idea of Carrotta; his videos are really entertaining and informative and I think he would fit in well on the show. Good luck with it!

Oops, I was thinking of Parenti here. Carrotta sounds even more interesting

Oh wow! Carotta on the show next week?! I cannot wait! :cheer: Thank you SOTT Team for making Sundays so much fun :flowers:

Another great show and very interesting remark by Pierre on the attractive effect of negative ions from the fertilizer plants in relation to comets. Makes it even scarier at the prospect of a similar incident happening at a nuclear power plant!

Was also shocking to hear that 4 out of 5 Americans are facing near poverty conditions. That's way more than I ever imagined.

Glad to hear that you may be having Carotta on next week's show. Still waiting for his book to arrive. Btw, on Amazon UK 'Jesus was Caesar' is now temporarily out of stock which is a real shame given that the copies were priced at a reasonable £25. If you get a chance, you should definitely ask him about it.

Keep up with the good work!

Very interesting show. Thank you. I'm glad that you decided to elaborate more on the topic of cosmic-human connection and on the topic that Utopia isn't possible. So, we are at the stage 5, it seems.

The hypothesis of the chemical plants as attractors and the mechanism behind it, explained by Pierre, looks really plausible. So, how believing lies connected to it? Maybe, the information theory can explain that? It's a very intriguining connection. Toulouse fertilizer plant explosion in 2001 is amazingly similar to the West Fertilizer plant explosion.

Joe brought in a crucial point, osit, that people living under communist/oppressive regimes were at least aware of what was happening. I had the exact same thought when I saw deserted streets on TV right after Boston bombing and, then, people cheering on the streets when Dzokhar Tsarnaev was 'caught'. It was so shocking, it made me cry ( the good thing was it prompted me to start posting here on the Forum :)) Incidentally, right before these events I was watching "Shock doctrine" documentary on youtube. Seeing those horrors during Chilean hunta was hard, but at least people were are aware of what was happening. Seeing so many people in the US blind and unaware is much more harder.

Thank you again for all your work, really meaningful conversations and good sense of humor. :cheer:

Really looking forward to listening to this in the next day or two. I listened to All and Everything Part 2 - Show #27 a couple of days ago. It was another great one!

Really excited about having Carotta on next week too (if it works out or at whatever other time). Also, funnily enough, as Carlise had thought Michael Parenti when he heard Carotta mentioned, it would be great to have Parenti on as a guest at some point, too. It was mentioned to invite Parenti to the Show somewhere on the forum not too long ago, I think, but I don't remember which thread.

I also agree with your points, Oleysa. I was born in the Soviet Union, and one of the main differences between that type of overt totalitarianism and the covert types, such as the U.S., is that in the Soviet Union probably around 85% of the public knew everything the authorities said was a bunch of lies. Otherwise, they're both examples of mature Pathocracies.

Olesya said:
The hypothesis of the chemical plants as attractors and the mechanism behind it, explained by Pierre, looks really plausible. So, how believing lies connected to it? Maybe, the information theory can explain that?

There might be several factors at work.

Today, a great number of individuals believe a great number of similar lies, thus the "lie factor" is at its maximum. It seems that periods of great oppression, propaganda and lies are followed by cosmic disruption. So there might be a positive correlation between the lie factor and the occurrence of cosmically induced catastrophes amongst which the increase in cometary activity. That's in line with information theory and quantum theory where the observer has an influence on "random" events and where this influence depends on the information held by the observers.

Once this increase in cometary activity is triggered, you've a greater number of meteorites entering the atmosphere. Those meteorites having spend time in space and nearby the ionosphere, they are probably positively charged (compared to the Earth's surface) once they are in the atmosphere. So a discharge will occur between the meteorite and a nearby region that is (relatively speaking) negatively charged.

From this perspective chemical plants chimney and plumes are prime candidates because they are high up in the sky, i.e. closer to the meteorite (path of least resistance) and they hold a negative electric charge (attracting the positive charge of the meteorite)

During the discharge (lightning bolt), electrons flow massively from the plant to the cometary body (charge balancing) leaving along their path an ionized and negatively charged trail that can act a an electric guide for the meteorites, channeling it towards the plant. In most cases the meteorite will be destroyed by the discharge but even in this case the discharges and overhead explosion can emit shockwaves, generate EMP, blind people, trigger the explosion of the plant, cause burns and electrocution...

Belibaste said:
Olesya said:
The hypothesis of the chemical plants as attractors and the mechanism behind it, explained by Pierre, looks really plausible. So, how believing lies connected to it? Maybe, the information theory can explain that?

There might be several factors at work.

Today, a great number of individuals believe a great number of similar lies, thus the "lie factor" is at its maximum. It seems that periods of great oppression, propaganda and lies are followed by cosmic disruption. So there might be a positive correlation between the lie factor and the occurrence of cosmically induced catastrophes amongst which the increase in cometary activity. That's in line with information theory and quantum theory where the observer has an influence on "random" events and where this influence depends on the information held by the observers.

Once this increase in cometary activity is triggered, you've a greater number of meteorites entering the atmosphere. Those meteorites having spend time in space and nearby the ionosphere, they are probably positively charged (compared to the Earth's surface) once they are in the atmosphere. So a discharge will occur between the meteorite and a nearby region that is (relatively speaking) negatively charged.

From this perspective chemical plants chimney and plumes are prime candidates because they are high up in the sky, i.e. closer to the meteorite (path of least resistance) and they hold a negative electric charge (attracting the positive charge of the meteorite)

During the discharge (lightning bolt), electrons flow massively from the plant to the cometary body (charge balancing) leaving along their path an ionized and negatively charged trail that can act a an electric guide for the meteorites, channeling it towards the plant. In most cases the meteorite will be destroyed by the discharge but even in this case the discharges and overhead explosion can emit shockwaves, generate EMP, blind people, trigger the explosion of the plant, cause burns and electrocution...

Not a good time to apply for jobs in chemical plants, that for sure!

Seriously though, great show and really good theory with the attracting charges and connecting the dots with recent events. Thanks again

Eboard10 said:
Glad to hear that you may be having Carotta on next week's show. Still waiting for his book to arrive. Btw, on Amazon UK 'Jesus was Caesar' is now temporarily out of stock which is a real shame given that the copies were priced at a reasonable £25. If you get a chance, you should definitely ask him about it.

I ordered a copy from amazon.ca when it was "temporarily out of stock", and while it took a few weeks, they eventually sent it. (It's still listed as temp out of stock.) So if you try to order it, and have some patience, it might end up coming.

Belibaste said:

A couple points to support the above. First of all, as the Cs said recently, lies fracture consciousness. Fractured consciousness seems to me to be mental illness (or even just 'normal' fragmentation between systems 1 and 2). So, believing in lies leads to disordered and inconsistent emotions. If you look at cases of poltergeist agents, researchers hypothesize that it is their chaotic emotional life and 'attracts' the phenomena. Basically, they are the agents of the PK, which can include levitating objects that strike the person in question. Also, Radin quotes some studies suggesting that people have a PK influence on the weather (which is a probabilistic phenomenon).

Scale this up to the macro level, and the mass emotional state (mass subconscious) can play a similar role, attracting disaster into our collective planetary life just as repressed emotions can attract disaster into a single person's life ('bad luck' -- just read Tina Resch's story). According to the EU model, comets, too, are a probabilistic phenomenon. So lies leading to fractured emotions (a very Stoic idea) can all lead up to a very 'bad day'.

AI said:
According to the EU model, comets, too, are a probabilistic phenomenon.

Do you have a source mentioning the probabilistic nature of comets?

Not a good time to apply for jobs in chemical plants, that for sure!

Indeed. I've listed 5 fertilizer plants explosions (Texas, Louisiana, Indiana, China and Ukraine) over the last 4 months. In addition there's been plenty of other fertilizer plants explosions over the past years and lots of chemical plants explosions in general (fireworks production, gas production, polymers production). This being said those accidents might not all be due to meteorite discharges and/or impact.

Fertilizer plants might be more exposed because of the content of their atmospheric emissions but any plant with a big metallic chimney and hot fumes charged in particles probably acts like a magnet for meteorite discharges.

Back
Top Bottom