Show #46: The Electric Universe - Wallace Thornhill Interview

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday December 15th 2013: The Electric Universe - Wallace Thornhill Interview

In the wake of recent discoveries, a new way of seeing the physical universe is emerging. The new vantage point emphasizes the role of electricity in space and shows the negligible contribution of gravity in cosmic events.

Images returned by high-powered telescopes and recent space probes have challenged astronomers’ long-standing assumptions about galaxies and their constituent stars, about the evolution of our solar system, and about the nature and history of Earth.

The new discoveries also suggest that our early ancestors may have witnessed awe inspiring electrical events in the heavens—the source of myths and symbols around the world.

This week on Sott Talk Radio we'll be interviewing Australian physicist Wallace Thornhill. Wallace graduated in physics at Melbourne University in 1964 and began postgraduate studies with Prof. Victor Hopper’s upper atmosphere research group. Before entering university, he had been inspired by Immanuel Velikovsky through his controversial best-selling book, Worlds in Collision. Wallace has published several books with David Talbott including Thunderbolts of the Gods and The Electric Universe, on the combined subjects of the recent history of the solar system and the Electric nature of the Universe. So, in short, he's the ideal person to discuss this most interesting of topics with us.

Join us this Sunday December 15th from 2-4pm EST (8-10pm CET) for what promises to be a most interesting discussion on the true nature of the universe.

Just in case anyone is thinking this is going to be very 'scientific', think again, Wal is a very down to earth guy and he explains concepts in a very accessible way.

REALLY looking forward to this one! I've seen a few videos with Wallace Thornhill over the last few years, and agree that he explains things in a very down-to-earth and accessible way.

I look forward to this show as I am sure it will encourage me to read World's in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky (which is still on my to read book pile)

This is a really great topic IMO and I'll definitely be tuning in to listen to this live. Thanks for the great interviews from you guys! I really enjoy the informative discussions on the show and in chat room.

Kinyash

Perceval said:
Just in case anyone is thinking this is going to be very 'scientific', think again, Wal is a very down to earth guy and he explains concepts in a very accessible way.
Good to know that! Thank you very much. I look forward to this show too.

Great show, I enjoyed it so much!

Wallace Thornhill was easy and fun to follow despite the difficult subject he was explaining.
Re posting here the link you gave us for anyone that might be interested and missed it.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA (Thunderbolts of the Gods | Official Movie )

This was a fascinating show. So many things make sense when you realize it's all electrical! Thanks for the interview.
I can listen but I have wasted a lot of time trying to get logged in and find the chat room. Is there an easy way
to find it? I did find it once a few shows ago but was not able to get logged in today. I have tried getting online
to chat using Blogtalk but they have NEVER sent the confirmation email! Huh???
Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom