Smoking is... good?

I would like to know is it possible to vaporise tabacco? I don't try it yet.

I started smoking in 2022 and I discovered that some cigarette brands create sinus pain and some brands not create sinus pain in my body.

I heard that some brands have many chemical substances added to increas taste and burn longer. There are also commercial cigarette without this substances. (I don't test it yet).

It looks like the best idea is to use your own tabacco leaves.

Cigarillos are also good for me, but I never smoke cigars and can't say anything about them.

I also discovered that I have allergy to propylene glycol. Popular e-liquid always have this substance. There is also modern e-cigarets with nicotine benzoate and I'm not big fan of sodium benzoate (popular food preservative, some people suspect that it may be cancerogenic). We don't have much information about nicotine benzoate.

I'm also not big fan of cigarette heater, they can have both propylen glycol and chemical substances like in normal commercial cigarettes.

Maybe heating normal tabacco leaves is the healthier solution?

I would like to know is it possible to vaporise tabacco? I don't try it yet.

I tried the heat not burn method with natural tobacco. It does not replace smoking for me. Overall it seems that it does work for some people, light smokers probably, but for most it does not. Where I live it is not very popular at all. The method is getting more attention in countries with very high tobacco prices. Whether it could work for you is impossible to say.

About e-liquids without propylene glycol I wrote earlier in this thread. s. #2898

Today’s Podcast from Mike Adams talks about Nicotine patches.

- Nicotine patches for long-term COVID symptoms. (1:30:05)
- Nicotine addiction and tobacco industry manipulation. (1:35:21)
- Nicotine as an antidote for COVID-19. (1:41:01)

Today’s Podcast from Mike Adams talks about Nicotine patches.

- Nicotine patches for long-term COVID symptoms. (1:30:05)
- Nicotine addiction and tobacco industry manipulation. (1:35:21)
- Nicotine as an antidote for COVID-19. (1:41:01)
According to this podcast some cigarettes manufacturers add pyrazines to their products to increase addictive effect. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4941150/

When C's said that cigarettes are not so evil, I don't believed them. But maybe they want to say that natural tabacco products are not so evil like some people claims. But cigarettes with other substances may be evil. I wonder that nanoparticles could be added to tabacco products, and this can increase risk of heart attack or cerebral haemorrhage.

My grandfather and my father died on cerebral haemorrhage, and they both was heavy smokers and had mental problems. Maybe they were targeted individuals? I am not heavy smoker like they were, but I feel like some type of cigarettes increase my electrosensitivity. Who knows what they add to many different products to increase volnerability in many targeted individuals.:umm:

Smoking and Insurance:

Really not an unknown subject, and the key word is nicotine, which goes something like this.

Non-smoker means a person who has not used any tobacco, nicotine substitutes or tobacco cessation products within the last twelve (12) months.

Tobacco itself is implicit of nicotine, and other policies will use anything that links directly to nicotine or even in the case of weed/hash smoking, if it is mixed with tobacco that is what that industry is looking for to deny or boost premiums. Nicotine patches is not tobacco, so it is the signifier of nicotine - the enemy.

Drink alcohol to large quantity, double or quadruple boosted (despite insurance group-plan statistics showed), smoke or inject what was once illegal drugs (where it is now legal), eat big macs everyday, and even if the insured and then they plans to have a MAiD ending, it is of no real matter, only tobacco ever mattered i.e., nicotine, or more so, filling nicotine receptors in the body seems to be the 🎯

Even if there are pre-existing conditions, insurers will give you a rider for those, however use a nicotine patch (or vape with nicotine) to help study for an exam, nope, you are a tobacco smoker in the eyes of insurance companies.

It has been commented in the past that possibly the ptb needed an evil tobacco smoking cover story to explain the upward trajectory in cancer since the 1950's (all those pesky radioactive particulates in the atmosphere from all the testing), or the shift to a chemical/toxin based society - products and foodstuff. Partly might be true and certainly useful if the following is so:

Back to the Cs:
Q: What other things does nicotine do?

A: Raises defences.

Q: What kind?

A: Immunological.

Q: Anything else?

A: Excites neurotransmitters. You require less sleep.

Q: Is this true for everyone?

A: No.

Q: (A) How much nicotine is necessary?

A: 100 mg per day.

Q: (A) Can it be in pill form?

A: Cigarettes infuse it to brain tissues most effectively.

Q: Well, I am certainly relieved! Now I know that I do not have a 'smoking demon' possessing me! I was really getting worried!

A: Those who fit this profile find it nearly impossible to "quit" completely.

Q: So, there are people who are actually benefitted by smoking?

A: Genetics will offer proof of this.

Q: You mean that one can see changes in DNA before and after smoking?

A: Close

Back
Top Bottom