Sodium Bicarbonate - Effective against colds and flu and cancer?

zak

The Living Force
"Sometimes the truth is right in from our nose.
It's so close that we cannot focus on it.
There is not such a thing as "the" truth.
Truth is not something you can think of possessing.
Truth is search.
Truth can only be found by stretching the limits of
your horizons by widening your way of thinking."
Dr. Carmelo Lombardo

www.curenaturalicancro.com/fr/
www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/treatment-protocols
By the Dr. Simoncini

I don't have experience of it, if it can be interesting for someone;
or anyone with a feed back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Gaby doing a radio show a while ago now on the Gulf Blue Plague and there was also a guy on the show who was an expert in the use of bicarb in cancer. If I remember correctly, it was because it alkalised the body and "cancer doesn't like an alkaline environment, it likes things acidic". He also advised the use of bicarb in radiation exposure. Bathing in a large amount of it, and even better, nebulisation.

I happened to run across this yesterday:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/07/02/why-oncologists-dont-like-baking-soda-cancer-treatment/

(I found it because I wanted to take a look at the parent site of this interesting SOTT article:)

http://www.sott.net/article/298444-Exploring-higher-dimensions-The-power-of-active-consciousness

If you're interested in this topic, there are several links you can follow from the article, as well as recommended sites at the bottom. I read Dr. Simoncini's book earlier this year, and thought it was good.

Thank you so much Shijing.
Your link:

"Fields can also be related to one another. For example, the magnetic field is related to the electric field because electricity can be used to create a magnet and a magnet can be used to create electricity. For this reason, the two fields are actually considered to be aspects of the same field—the electromagnetic field. ... [One] important question in modern physics is whether all fields are, in fact, interrelated and aspects of a single underlying field—a unified field. If so, this field would form the foundation for all the others. And one interesting thing about the existence of such a field is that, for the various physics equations to work out mathematically, at least ten spatial dimensions would be required."

I read an interesting book calling "Electromagnetic Man"of Cyril W Smith and Simon Best.
It's a review of the perverses effects and beneficials of the electromagnetics phenomenas naturals and artificials on the living.

The "branching tree"part reminds me a cycle of Laura's teaching videos.

I have started a sodium bicarbonate protocol to combat Candida. (2 weeks now)1/2 teaspoon in a glass of water, taken 3 times a day. There have been no ill effects that I have observed. This protocol was recommended by Bill Thompson, apparently Candida Thrives in an acidic environment. Some of the links posted in this thread, for anti-cancer treatment, have much higher doses of sodium bicarbonate which is of interest to me. I am doing some other protocols as well along with the sodium bicarbonate. After reading some of the links given in this thread, I may investigate PH strips, to measure my body's acidity level.

furryfrog said:
I have started a sodium bicarbonate protocol to combat Candida. (2 weeks now)1/2 teaspoon in a glass of water, taken 3 times a day. There have been no ill effects that I have observed. This protocol was recommended by Bill Thompson, apparently Candida Thrives in an acidic environment. Some of the links posted in this thread, for anti-cancer treatment, have much higher doses of sodium bicarbonate which is of interest to me. I am doing some other protocols as well along with the sodium bicarbonate. After reading some of the links given in this thread, I may investigate PH strips, to measure my body's acidity level.

Thank you furryfrog for your feedback.
I hope that you progress in your combat against Candida.
The Dr. Simoncini said the more the sodium bicarbonate is close to the Candida the more is effective.
If you don't already read it, for more informations about Candida
you can take a look to this threads:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,10573.0.html

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9796.0.html

Before I opened a thread on the topic of SB, I decided to search and found this old one. I changed the title slightly and will put here what I've found in a book I read recently: "Sodium Bicarbonate: Nature's Unique First Aid Remedy" by Mark Sircus.

I think, based on our experiences with other threads about various remedies, that I should start off with the warnings before getting to the good stuff.

"Everything needs to be taken in balance. Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is generally well tolerated. However, high doses may cause headache, nausea, or irritability." (Sircus)

"...too much baking soda ... that is continued for too long, will be harmful to normal tissues, especially kidney and bladder tissues. The problem is that the level that is 'too much' and the time that is 'too long' is unknown, and probably differs for different people." (Dr. Mark Pagel)

"The key to safe use of sodium bicarbonate is the monitoring and testing of both urinary and saliva pH with pH test paper or an electronic tester. I recommend that people do this every morning and chart their results, and whenever taking strong baking soda baths, do the same thing soon after getting out of the tub. We do not want the urinary pH to go over 8.... stop therapy and let the pH drop back down after a week of high use." (Sircus)

To avoid injury, do not take SB until the powder is completely dissolved and do not take it when full, or too soon after eating. Two hours after food is best.

There are some specific warnings in the book, so anyone with concerns should read it.

The book, "The Doctor who Cures Cancer" by Eidem, about Dr. Revici, has a lot to say about the use of SB, the alkalinity or acidity of the system. He says it is not always so easy to figure out what is going on. He recommends, before starting any lengthy therapy, to take a baseline, like for 2 or 3 days, test your urine every time you urinate with the test strips and chart it. That tells you how your body runs normally. It's usually between 6.5 and 7.5. But believe me, it can fluctuate a lot depending on what you eat and drink and just what is generally going on.

All of that to the side now, there are some basic protocols for certain conditions that are short and simple enough and within safety bounds if you don't have some rare condition.

Everything below is simply with oral doses of SB, dissolved in water. Usual dose is one half to one level teaspoon dissolved in water.

Colds and Flu

1st Day: Take six doses of half teaspoonful dissolved in glass of cool water at about 2 hour intervals. (Keep in mind to not take on full stomach!)
2nd Day: Take four doses at about the same, or longer intervals.
3rd Day: Take two doses, one in morning and one in the evening, again, away from a full stomach.

Canker sores in the mouth usually result from an acidic condition. Two or three doses of SB (1 tsp in glass of water) should correct this.

Sircus writes that the pH of solid tumors is acidic and that SB can neutralize the conditions that allow the tumor to survive. But again, one should refer to the book about Dr. Revici on that. Sircus does cite anecdotal cases where SB apparently effected total cancer cures.

Apparently, the pancreas and kidneys produce the SB the body needs to maintain its acid/alkaline balance and they can be overworked, so possibly taking SB can help both of them.

"SB dramatically slows the progress of chronic kidney disease..." and is also a defense against diabetes.

SB neutralizes the acidic conditions that contribute to chronic inflammation.

SB absorbs heavy metals and removes them from the body.

One can do a week of SB therapy and then take a week or ten days off and then do it again, according to Sircus.

Some people on dialysis have reversed their condition with SB.

People on high protein diets tend to be acid and a half teaspoon daily of SB can help get them in better alkaline range. But always test!

SB protects against radiation poisoning and toxic chemotherapy agents.

SB can increase the uptake of calcium by dental enamel, thus strengthening the teeth.

The cancer protocol used by a number of people Sircus reports about is as follows:

First Week: 1 tsp dissolved in water 3 X per day. (Away from food.)
Second Week: Same dose, 2 X per day.
Third Week: Same dose 1 X per day.
Then, take 10 days off and repeat. If cancer is gone, just take a dose once a week or so.

SB is also anti-fungal. The chapter on that topic should be read and synopsized; hopefully someone will take up the task.

There is a chapter on nebulizing SB which not only helps the lungs, but takes the SB directly to the blood. Dr. Tullion Simoncini recommends this for lung and bronchial adenocarcinoma. His recipe:

1 TABLEspoon of SB in one HALF liter of water (distilled or purified from the pharmacy). Stir or shake to dissolve. Pour into nebulizer cup (they have a mark to show where "full" is) and nebulize for up to 20 minutes. At full inhalation, hold your breath for a couple of seconds before exhaling. You can alternate breathing through your nose and mouth.

You can use SB transdermally in your bath. A cup or two or a couple of "bath bombs" which are SB.

SB is also used for many conditions intravenously but no need to discuss that here.

SB can be injected for treatment of metabolic acidosis in renal disease, diabetes, shock, deyhdration, cardiac arrest, lactic acidosis, drug intoxication, and other things. It is used to treat poisoning or drug overdoses. SB negates cardiotoxic and neurotoxic effects.

In general, oral and transdermal methods are preferred because the blood needs to keep a tight control of its own pH balance.

Urinary pH quickly reflects bicarb administration. Saliva pH changes at a much slower rate.

For pain relief: one half teaspoon in 4 ounces of water every two hours not to exceed 7 doses in a day. Do not use for more than two weeks.

The Lemon Bicarb formula

One whole lemon freshly squeezed.
Keep adding SB bit by bit until the fizzing stops.
Add water to make half a glass.
Drink twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening, both on empty stomach.

Apple Cider Vinegar Formula
2 tablespoons of AC vinegar.
1/4 tsp SB
Add water to make half a glass and drink twice a day, in the evening and morning, on empty stomach.

And so on.

Keeping track of your body's pH and helping it out from time to time is obviously beneficial, most especially in these times when our world is so full of toxicity.

Hopefully, others will do some reading and research and add to this thread, including some protocols.

There was this interesting article that came out recently about how acidic digestive tracts could actually boost the power of harmful pathogens, and, although the study was performed on worms, the authors believe the results could be similar in humans.

The experiment was also performed using "bicarbonate, the same agent our bodies use to neutralize stomach contents when they pass into our intestines. "

They also noted that other research has shown that humans with problems regulating PH were also associated with an increased risk of infection.

The article:

Acidic environment could boost power of harmful pathogens

University of Kansas
Phys.org
Thu, 09 Jan 2020 12:00 UTC

Caenorhabditis
© University of Kansas

The investigation was performed using small, bacteria-eating organisms called Caenorhabditis elegans, here imaged using Oregon Green-labeled dextran and 748 laser-scanning confocal microscopy.

When food we've swallowed reaches our stomachs, it finds an acidic environment. The low pH in the stomach helps to begin digestion — and has been thought to kill the bacteria that hides in food that otherwise could harm our bodies.

However, recent work from the Ackley and Chandler labs in the Department of Molecular Biosciences at the University of Kansas runs counter to this idea, instead suggesting lower pH in the digestive tract may make some bacterial pathogens even more harmful.

Their findings, published in the peer-reviewed journal PLOS Pathogens, could have implications for addressing the crisis of antibiotic resistance in bacterial infections around the world.

The investigation was performed using small, bacteria-eating organisms called Caenorhabditis elegans.

"These wormlike animals are transparent, so we can watch things that happen inside them quite easily," said co-author Brian Ackley, associate professor of molecular biosciences at KU. "Using pH-sensitive chemicals developed at KU, called Kansas Reds, we were able to monitor the pH inside the digestive system and watch what happens when they eat harmful bacteria, compared to nonharmful bacteria."

According to the KU researchers, under normal conditions while feeding on healthy bacteria, C. elegans digestive tracts are moderately acidic compared to human stomachs. But these model species' stomachs also show regional differences within the digestive tract. When they ingest pathogens, they neutralize the acidic environment.

This observation suggested the animals could discriminate between good and bad bacteria, and harmful bacteria prompted a less acidic digestive tract in C. elegans — a result that runs counter to what one might expect if the acidic environment was generated to kill bacteria.

To test this, the researchers used animals with mutations in genes that helped regulate the pH in their digestive tracts.

"When animals had a more acidic digestive system, they were more likely to be affected by pathogenic bacteria — again counter to what one might guess if acidity was useful in killing harmful bugs that might sneak into the body with food," Ackley said. "Our lab teams were able to show the effect on the animals was specifically due to the pH by adding a base to buffer the
digestive tract. We used bicarbonate, the same agent our bodies use to neutralize stomach contents when they pass into our intestines. Neutralizing the pH in the mutant animals reverted the accelerated infection by the pathogenic bacteria."

The KU researcher said different species react differently when their bodies sense pathogenic bacteria — but some biological reactions are common to many animals.

"A general response involves the creation of chemicals, like hydrogen peroxide or hypochlorous acid — aka bleach — near the bacteria, and then having specialized immune cells eat the dying bacteria," Ackley said. "To keep our bodies safe, the immune system only deploys these defenses when it's sure it is being invaded. The work in C. elegans may suggest a way the body can have these defenses ready to go at a moment's notice — that is, keep the chemical environment in a moderately acidic state where making those chemicals is difficult, then, upon infection, simply neutralize the environment to deploy the defenses."

Ackley's KU colleagues on the work were lead author Saida Benomar, Patrick Lansdon and Josephine R. Chandler of the Department of Molecular Biosciences, along with Aaron Bender of the Department of Medicinal Chemistry, and Blake R. Peterson of The Ohio State University.

The researchers believe there may be reasons to believe these systems could work similarly in people.

The genes they studied in C. elegans also exist in humans and control parts of the immune system. Further, research in other labs has shown occasions in humans where problems with regulating pH are associated with increased risk of infection. Moving forward, the researchers want to understand the mechanism at a deeper level.

"Our goal is to boost this natural defense system in people as a way to either avoid or reduce the use of antibiotics," Ackley said. "Right now, our antibiotic use is unsustainable, and bacteria are evolving resistance at an alarming rate. If the system discovered in C. elegans is in fact still present in humans, it would suggest bacteria are much slower to adapt to this defensive strategy than they are to antibiotics."
More information: PLOS Pathogens (2020). journals.plos.org/plospathogen ... journal.ppat.1008134
Journal information: PLoS Pathogens
Provided by University of Kansas
https://phys.org/partners/university-of-kansas/

Is interesting that my mom always said that the Lemon in combination with SB is the best digestive system natural ''Cleaner'' that there is. When she was little my grandma used to gave her that remedy every time she got sick in the stomach. My grandma was a very humble lady with almost no money at all, so she didn't have any proper education. but she was very knowledgeable when it comes to traditional natural remedies. I used to take just Baking soda with water or sometimes with lemon and 1 hour after I will go immediately to the bathroom and feel a little bit better after and it wasn't even a half of teaspoon it was less than that. Seems that I will continue with this tradition.

I just don't know anymore what kind of products and overall vitamins to take in conjunction with this (if taken daily) and all the new discoveries. Exp: It is safe to take along with Potassium Iodine in the mornings?
Maybe we could update a thread with daily recommendations?

Here's a synopsys of the chapter on sodium bicarbonate (SB) and fungal infections.

Mark Sircus starts by claiming that SB acts as a powerful, natural and safe anti-fungal agent. He recalls a man he met and who improved from allergies, hay fever and food intolerances and a petrochemical sensitivity after following an anti-yeast therapy. This person was putting a cup of bicarbonate into a quart of water and using this mixture in his daily enemas.

Sircus then recalls the connection between cancer and fungal infections. He says that even if you don't believe in this theory, patients with late stage cancer often improve when they're treated with anti-fungals. Next, he admits that a solid tumor with a fungal infection will resist any pharmaceutical, which is why natural SB might be a better option.

Even though research is focused on genetic mutations, we know that cancer can be caused by infections from viruses, bacteria, yeasts, molds and fungus parasites. He quotes Dr. Andrew Dannenberg, director of the Cancer Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, as saying:

I believe that, conservatively, 15 to 20 percent of all cancer is caused by infections; however, the number could be larger—maybe double

Sircus also quotes Dr. Tullio Simoncini as saying,

At the moment, against fungi, there is no useful remedy other than, in my opinion, sodium bicarbonate. The anti-fungins that are currently on the market, in fact, do not have the ability to penetrate the masses (except perhaps early administrations of azoli or of amfotercin B delivered parenterally), since they are conceived to act only at a stratified level of epithelial type

However, Dr. Simoncini also says,

It is useful to consider the extreme sensitivity of fungi to saline and electrolytic solutions. These solutions, because of their extreme capacity for diffusion, are able to reach all the myceliar biological expressions, including the most infinitesimal ones. Salts and bicarbonates, by making the “terrain” completely inorganic, eliminate the slightest organic fonts that fungi could use for nourishment. In this context, sodium bicarbonate, which is currently used in children’s oral candidoses, appears to be a simple and handy weapon capable of uprooting, inhibiting, or attenuating any neoplastic formation wherever it is possible to easily apply it.

Here's another way to see the cancer fungal connection, quoted from Dr. Robert Young:

Bacteria, yeast/fungi, and mold are not the cause of a cancerous condition, but are the result and the evidence of cells and tissues biologically transforming from a healthy state to an unhealthy state...” “[O]ver-acidification of the body leads to the development of chronic yeast, fungal infections, and ultimately a cancerous condition of the cells and tissues. Fungal infection deep in the body is a serious health problem that can be fatal.

Another way of looking at it is the food connection to cancer, but only to the extent that it is contaminated with fungi and mycotoxins which those fungi produced. To review this concept, Sircus recalls that antibiotics increase the incidence of fatal breast cancer. He reminds people that antibiotics are mostly derived from fungi - they are fungal by-products, or "myco" toxins. For instance, penicillin from the penicillium mold. Or even worse, alcohol, from the brewer's yeast, or saccharomyces cerevisae. And yes, alcohol is linked to 50 different types of cancer.

Here are more analogies:

Both cancer cells and fungi can metabolize nutrients in the absence of oxygen (anaerobically). Both must have sugar in order to survive. Both can be impacted by antifungal medicines.6 Both will die in the absence of sugar.7 “Mycotoxins have proven to be very toxic and harmful, and it is no wonder that many inhabitants of mold-infested spaces are constantly ill. This illness is mainly upper respiratory tract infections, lethargy, constant headaches, nausea, and a general ill feeling. Inhabiting these living spaces for a considerable period may lead to cancer.”

Sircus then refers to Dr. Milton White, who believed that cancer is a chronic, infectious, fungal disease. White was able to find fungal spores in every sample of cancer tissue he studied. As we may recall:

Pathogenic albicans (chronic candidiasis, more commonly known as candida or thrush) is generally caused by drug use—particularly antibiotic drug use, poor diet, lowered immunity, and metals like mercury from dental amalgams. Mercury will promote the growth of candida, as it adsorbs the mercury.

There's also a Japanese researcher who is convinced that mercury in cancer is one of the reasons for cancer returns. This researcher found mercury in all cancer cells.

Another reminder of the connection between mercury and fungi:

In my practice I’ve noticed that clients who have chronic sub-clinical viral, bacterial or yeast/fungal infections accumulate and retain heavy metals in their bodies. It’s interesting to note that these chronic infections bind to toxic metals so effectively that no chelating agent is able to remove them.
—Dr. Ted Edwards

Sircus then goes on quoting research about the lethality of fungal infections in cancer patients in the intensive care unit, specially after antibiotics are used. He draws on the similarity of this lethality with metastasizing cancer. He then reviews how researchers dealing with intractable conditions which lead to fungal infections, i.e. indwelling urinary catheters or obstruction of the urinary tract, were able to manage the infections with SB. Children with leukemia in the ICU also got better with SB. Furthermore:

In 1999, Meinolf Karthaus, MD watched three different children with leukemia suddenly go into remission upon receiving a triple antifungal drug cocktail for their “secondary” fungal infections

On the subject of mycotoxins, Sircus reminds us that even though there are millions of species of fungi, only about 400 species of fungi make mycotoxins that are capable of causing human illness. Aspergillus is one of the nasty ones, producing the mycotoxin aflatoxin. It is ubiquitous in all corn, peanut and grain supply. Aflatoxin is a carcinogenic mycotoxin. He says:

Aflatoxin, a recognized potent carcinogenic mycotoxin, causes normal human breast cells to become cancerous. Tumor tissues have higher aflatoxin-adduct levels than do normal tissue from the same individual.
The presence of carcinogenic aflatoxin within the cancer tissue implicates aflatoxin as a cause of breast cancer. Le et al. (1986), in a French case-control study of 1,010 breast cancer cases and 1,950 controls with nonmalignant diseases, found that breast cancer was found to be associated with increased frequency of mold-fermented cheese consumption.

He quotes a Dr. Holland as saying,

Although aflatoxin is the most carcinogenic substance on the planet, ochratoxin beats it ten times over in terms of its toxicity and the damage it inflicts on the human body
.16 Despite this, the USDA does not screen for ochratoxin. Other countries screen for up to 15 of the most common mycotoxins, including zearalenone, fumonisin, and the aforementioned ochratoxin. Although these mycotoxins are common in our food supply, the USDA does not screen for their presence either.17 Incidentally, mold-generated zearalenone mimics estrogen, which can throw a victim’s entire hormonal systems off balance. It is found in high concentrations in North America.

Not reassuring! Neither is the following:

While cooking will kill fungi, their mycotoxins remain unaffected by heat. So mycotoxins existing in grains, milk, and animals fed them (livestock) will be carried to our dinner tables. We are eating fungi in our grains, meats, fruits, processed foods, and taking them in our medicines, and even breathing them in from the air around us

Wait, there's more! This stuff is linked with diabetes and metabolic syndrome, i.e. insulin resistance!

Fungi are parasites whose mission is to invade a larger host. Given a chance, they will alter our body chemistries to suit their needs. Both type one and type-2 diabetes, as well as gestational diabetes, may stem from specific fungi and their mycotoxins entering our systems and setting up residence by destroying the body’s ability to lower blood sugar, which is the food they need and want to proliferate. Once the pancreatic beta cells are destroyed by these mycotoxins, insulin is no longer produced, (Type-1, absolute insulin deficiency) or the remaining beta cells still produce insulin, but it is ineffective in bringing down blood sugar (Type-2). In either type, sugar remains elevated in the bloodstream giving fungi the perfect opportunity to feed, proliferate, and possibly go on to infect other organs and eventually cause cancer or be the cancer that is life-threatening.

Dr. A.V. Constantini, former head of the WHO Collaborating Center for Mycotoxins in Food, has spent 20 years studying and collecting data on the role fungi and mycotoxins play in devastating diseases. In his research, he found a number of fungi that demonstrate specific toxicity to the pancreas.

The origin of many diseases that are referred to as having an unknown etiology or idiopathic is that it is in the “food” we eat and the many mycotoxins found in our daily diet.
—Professor M.J. Dumanov

The Aspergillus mold toxin, aflatoxin B1, inhibits the breakdown of both glucose, or simple sugar, and glycogen.
Fungi, and the mycotoxins they produce, can also impact our genetic code, causing alterations that are found in a majority of cancers, reports Doug Kaufman. “Altering a cell’s DNA amounts to changing the environmental code of that cell. Once changed the cell may respond differently—or not at all to outside hormones and enzymes that normally stimulate it to perform necessary functions. As one example of genetic alteration, aflatoxin B1 causes a break in DNA that alters the p53 tumor expression gene. Changes in this particular gene allow the cell to proliferate out of control. So it’s no accident that this same mycotoxin can also go on to cause liver cancer.

Mycotoxins are also behind the depletion of glutathione levels:

Pennicillium and Aspergillus mold produce a mycotoxn called ochratoxin, which causes apoptosis (cell death) and depletes our stores of gluthatione (GSH), which is an important toxin-neutralizing substance, also known to have a significant role in insulin sensitivity. Diabetics typically test low in glutathione levels.

Sircus also draws a parallel with uric acid levels, which is also high in metabolic syndrome or when there's insulin resistance:

Uric Acid was discovered to cause diabetes in 1949, by Mervyn Griffiths. Alloxan, now used to make laboratory rats diabetic for research purposes is formed from uric acid. Urea and uric acid are always found together in the urine, along with a small amount of alloxan. Alloxan appears to be the intermediate stage in the conversion of uric acid into urea by oxidation. Uric acid or alloxan alone in small amounts did not cause a diabetic condition if the glutathione levels remained at normal levels in the lab animals tested. Sacchromyces yeast produces uric acid. (Svlhia, 1963), and in 1976 after two children dying from diabetes were found to be infected with Cryptococcus fungi, further studies were done by injecting Cryptococcus directly into the pancreatic arteries. Necrosis (cell death) in the Islets of Langerhans resulted.

Cryptococcus fungi also produce alloxan, a uric acid byproduct. Further studies through the years confirmed alloxan’s damage to the pancreatic islet cells
. (Pogo, 1980) and in 1990 Coleman et al fed mice a diet of 10 percent brewers yeast, and diabetes resulted. In the 1980s, it was found that other alloxan-like metabolites of uric acid were diabetogenic, some even more so than alloxan...

Alloxan is made up of allantoin and oxalic acid, and even in small quantities induces diabetes in laboratory animals
. In one study they cite, it was found that rats injected with alloxan suffered a drop in the number of beta cells in their pancreases, and a corresponding sharp drop in insulin production. The rat’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels shot up, as well.

Uric acid causes diabetes, heart disease, probably strokes, and renal disease, as well as gout and kidney stones. Uric acid has often been regarded as simply a “marker” of renal disease, but recently a study was conducted to clarify the role of uric acid in the kidney and determine whether uric acid might actually be a cause of renal disease...

Going et al. (1990) found that calcium oxalate crystals are present in calcifications found in the breast tissue of patients with breast cancer. Oxalic acid (calcium oxalate crystals) in the sputum or lung specimens of patients is also an indication of an Aspergillus infection of the lung.
Oxalic acid is a powerful corrosive agent, and oxalate salts are widely used for their cleaning and bleaching properties. Oxalic acid also happens to be a mycotoxin which can be produced by a number of different fungal species. Some fungi produce such large amounts of oxalic acid that they are used for commercial production of the chemical. These calcium oxalate crystals are the same as the calcium oxalate found in breast cancers. The presence of oxalates in the breast is indicative of the presence of fungi interwoven within the stages of breast cancer development. Since humans do not make oxalic acid themselves, this is an appropriate conclusion

Did you noticed the oxalate connection above, yes?

After more arguments showing the deadly effect of fungal infections and its byproducts on the environment, he reviews a case where a little girl with leukemia went into remission while getting treatment for a fungal infection. So he reviews the characteristics of cancer cells and its parallels with fungal infection:

[W]e would be perfectly correct to say that yeasts and fungi are, in human terms, abnormal cells that divide uncontrollably and have the ability to infiltrate and destroy normal body tissue.

The following quotes also reveal how the current cancer gene paradigm will unlikely bring definite cures. Once you pin down a mutation, a new one appears!

Cancer is a biologically-induced spore (fungus) transformation disease.
Dr. Milton W. White

The idea that a proposed cancer germ could have more than one form is a threat to doctors and some microbiologists. Indeed the cancer germ has been described as having a virus-like and fungus-like, as well as a mycoplasma-like phase.
—Dr. Alan Cantwell, The Cancer Microbe

Sircus ends the chapter recalling how fungi love mercury, and how antibiotics inhibit excretion of mercury in rats who have an abnormal gut flora. Tie that to the high carb diet of our world today, antibiotic use, cortisone shots for inflammation, and much more, and yes, you will certainly understand how this is a problem that concerns you!

Apple Cider Vinegar Formula
2 tablespoons of AC vinegar.
1/4 tsp SB
Add water to make half a glass and drink twice a day, in the evening and morning, on empty stomach.
When a kombucha is well matured, is is very acidic. I just tried less than 125 ml of kombucha and it took about two tsp of SB before the fizzling sound stopped, but might the neutralized kombucha still work?

Would sodium ascorbate have the same properties ? I usually take both ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate in powder, but with these additional informations, it would seem that sodium ascorbate may be more beneficial.

edit : sodium ascorbate is ascorbic acid + sodium bicarbonate

For what it's worth, and by all means, what I post is:
Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

I hope some of you may find it just as entertaining as I did, when I found out that Nature is really trying to supply all the help it can, for our SURVIVAL.
This Knowledge saved my Life.

The role of fungi in the healing of cancer based on German New Medicine

The following includes excerpts of Dr. Simoncini's video clip and a short summary of Dr. Hamer's discoveries about the correlation between cancer and fungi.

Dr. Simoncini: "The madness of the cell is an invention, a hypothesis that nobody has ever demonstrated … For hundred years scientists suggest this hypothesis that nobody ever demonstrated. Never. This hypothesis has no evidence at all. At the same time, it is only supported by negative elements. 8.5 million deaths for cancer … After hundred years of research, it [cancer] is still surrounded by mystery."

Dr. Hamer discovered in 1979 (at the time head internist at a cancer clinic in Germany) that cancers are not "malignant" growths, but instead the result of biological survival programs (SBS) created to assist an individual during a biological conflict situation.

Dr. Hamer also found, as formulated in the Fourth Biological Law, that all cancers that grow during the conflict active stress phase (tumors of the lungs, colon, stomach, liver, kidney, prostate, uterus, breast glands, or the pleura and the peritoneum) stop growing as soon as the related conflict is resolved.

During the healing phase, the now superfluous tumors are broken down and removed naturally with the help of fungi (!), like Candida albicans, or TB-bacteria.
This is the reason why fungi and/or TB bacteria are always present in certain cancers; to be precise, exclusively in cancers which are controlled from the Old Brain (brainstem and cerebellum).

Dr. Simoncini: "Candida is always found in the patients of the oncology wards. The problem is how the presence of the fungus is thought about. The wrong idea of the official oncology is that the cancer comes before and then the Candida attacks and enfeebles the organisms. But this is only a hypothesis, a wrong hypothesis. My opinion is that the Candida comes before, makes the cancer, and then invades the organism and causes death. Fact is that Candida is always found in the tissue of a cancer patient. Any other idea could be only an invention." As examples of the simultaneous presence of fungi and cancer cells, Dr. Simoncini offers video material that shows fungal colonies in cancers of the colon, the lungs, the pleura, and the stomach!

Note, that these are all cancers that are controlled from the “old brain”, which confirms the accuracy of Dr. Hamer's findings.

Dr. Hamer's discoveries differ radically from Dr. Simoncini's conclusions:

In Dr. Simoncini view, the "fungal infection" is visible as "white lumps" (see video).
Concerning histology examinations, he explains: "The histology really describes how the tissue tries to protect itself from the fungal invasion. Where the fungus is eating the tissue, the reaction is a cellular overproduction that tries to block the invasion. If the Candida is in the liver, the cellular reaction is made by cells of the liver. This is a cancer named epithelial carcinoma, in the brain the reaction is glioblastoma, in the skin melanoma, and so forth, for all the tissues and organs. There isn't any cellular anomaly, but only defensive reactions."

As a cancer treatment, Dr. Simoncini suggests: "First, to destroy the fungal colonies because of the cancer. How can they be destroyed? Not with the actually antifungal drugs. I am sure that they will be destroyed by producing in the future different drugs. And that could be the next great deal of the chemical industry.
They will be able to start a new age for medicine … But at the moment the most effective antifungal substance is sodium bicarbonate …"

GNM: Since the activity of fungi is always an indication that the cancer is in the process of being naturally removed, the administration of sodium bicarbonate, a salt, also known as baking soda, is given at a time when the cancer is already undergoing a natural healing process!

Because of the vital function of fungi in the removal of cancers, there is no reason for trying to "destroy" them.

On the contrary, any kind of interruption of the natural biological repair process stops the tumor breakdown with the result that the cancer stays in place.
Found at a later time, this can cause (diagnosis) shocks, leading to more cancers ("metastasis").

The effect of sodium bicarbonate is most likely not due to its “antifungal” properties, as proposed by Dr. Simoncini, but rather because of its diuretic qualities that aid the elimination of fluids from the body resulting in tumor size reduction.

Dr. Simoncini: "An urgent request should be made to the chemical industries so that they make research in the field of fungi. I am sure that they will give relief to the patients and in the meantime they will earn much more than they do today."

In 2008, Dr. Mark Sircus, OMD, founder of the IMVA (International Medical Veritas Association) and author of "Winning the war on Cancer", published a book on "Sodium Bicarbonate", based on Dr. Simoncini's theory.

On his website, Dr. Sircus reveals a shocking component of the "Rich Man's Poor Man's Cancer Treatment" with Sodium Bicarbonate: "Together with sodium bicarbonate you will also be given lots of fluids (as a drip) and a drug called mesna with your cyclophosphamide to help prevent bladder irritation. Sodium bicarbonate will be given to you - usually as a drip - before and during your methotrexate treatment, to help protect your kidneys."
Methotrexate is a chemotherapy drug!
written by Caroline Markolin, Ph.D.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this document does not replace professional medical advice
Extracted from: www.LearningGNM.com

About two years ago, I was inquiring about the benefits of taking Sodium Bicarbonate (SB) and ended up reading some of Mark Sircus's work. I was very interested in its (SB) ability to neutralize the acidic conditions that contribute to or encourage development of various illness and diseases. As stated by Sircus, SB as a cancer deterrent was what interested me most, and taking the necessary precautions, I started taking it.
At that time, I was not aware of its effectiveness against colds and flu, but thankfully last 4 years I've not caught a cold or flu....touch wood....and I attribute this to taking Lugol's iodine. ( Before this, it was customary every year I would get a cold once or twice a year, and be forced to take antibiotics etc for cure...something I don't miss in the least ) I don't think I will be off script or rather off/thread to state here my gratefulness to @Laura, @Gaby and everyone else who contributed to the research and introduced the rest of us to the benefits of Iodine.

Also, about five years ago, a friend of mine who practices Ayurvedic medicine, advised me to take two glasses of warm/hot water first thing in the morning on waking up. He informed me this helps balance the energies of the body, the acidic/alkalinity of the stomach and that its good for the heart.

I'm an early bird, so first thing in the morning I take a glass of warm/hot water, then after a few minutes (or even an hour) I take 1/3 to 1/2 teaspoon (tsp = 5ml) of SB, same quantity of Himalayan salt ( got this from the Lugol's iodine protocol) 1/2 or at times a whole lemon/lime freshly squeezed and top up with a glass of warm/hot water, making sure its stirred well.
I do this moststly to better my alkaline range.
I've been more or less consitent with this protocol last two years, although before that I was taking warm water with/without salt/lemon.

I've not noticed any side-effects from taking SB, but I have to admit on the positive, of very late, I've been feeling more electric / Lighter and body more calmer and I feel myself to be more detached, more an observer.
I'm not implying that all this due to the taking of SB, but it could be a major contributive factor.
Or it could just be the energies in the whole are changing in the universe...I can't really say.
Work in progress............(btw...I take, twice or thrice a week, 2/3 drops of Lugol's iodine 10%)

Back
Top Bottom