Sorcha Faal/David Booth: COINTELPRO

S

Steve

OK, it *is* Sorcha Faal, who has some (many) over the top ideas. But these sounded more than interesting, I would say. I figure QFG needs to comment on this. Is this lady on to something here? (Let's leave aside the wild attribution of moral goodness to Bush!)

_http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index883.htm

February 28, 2006

End Time Catastrophic Secret Revealed As World’s Past Becomes Its Future

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

To our whole Orders debt do we owe this day for the releasing to our Ancient Archives, by our Beloved Sister Rachal, perhaps one of the greatest works bestowed upon us, the seminal work of her father, David Booth, “Hitler Lives: The Indigo Children Of The New Master Race”.

As one of the few researchers allowed by the International Red Cross to have ever have been granted access to the records of The International Tracing Service archives, the effects of those archives upon David Booth have been well documented, including his being the only person in recorded modern history whose precognitive vision was fully documented by a government agency prior to event occurring, and as we can read as reported by one the United States most popular radio programs, Coast To Coast AM News Service in their story titled "Visions of Planetary Destruction", and which says:

"Author Wayne Green introduced David Booth, who had a series of precognitive dreams that were documented by the FAA, in which he accurately foresaw a major plane crash in 1979. Last year Booth said he had a second set of dreams, foretelling a much greater disaster."

It is also with significance, that of the multiple thousands of Internet references relating to the extraordinary prophetic visions of David Booth, we have chosen this American Coast To Coast AM radio program link due to its hosts George Noory’s association with the United States Naval Intelligence Service, and of which he is a past veteran of.

In the thwarting of the release to the world of the findings of the Red Cross International Tracing Service’s archives has also stood George Noory’s counterpart Bob Woodward, and who was also a United States Navy Intelligence Operative, and who when the late American President Richard Nixon fought for the release of these documents was forced to resign in disgrace his office.

Virtually unknown to the American people, and as we have previously reported upon many times, were that the September 11, 2001 attacks, and which were in fact initiated by the United States Naval Intelligence Organization, and if not for the American President’s targeting of the US Office of Naval Intelligence Center in the Pentagon would have seen their loss of both their White House and their Nations Capital Building.

The United States Naval Intelligence Organizations efforts for over 60 years has been to keep in utmost secrecy their findings from Adolph Hitler’s Nazi Germany findings into inter-dimensional travel, and which the US Naval Intelligence attempts to duplicate during their 1943 Philadelphia Experiments ended in catastrophic failure.

But upon the ceasing of the hostilities of World War II (and which should never be construed as an ending of that war) the merging of the various World Intelligence Organizations leading to the formation of the United Nations cemented upon the entire World the full opening of the Inter-Dimensional Gateways that have plagued our World, and its peoples, since that time.

Today, standing alone against the final Dimensional ‘Shift’, and which will see the enslaving of the entire Human Race, remains only the American President Bush, his allies, Russia and the Muslim peoples who have not renounced their true faith, for only the Muslims peoples and the Orthodox peoples of Russia remain knowledgeable of the horrific dangers of the Inter Dimensional Beings and their Dark Masters.

From the peoples of the United States is also being kept the struggle that their President Bush is making at great personal sacrifice to make the full knowledge of these things known to them, and as we can read as reported by the Muslim News Service in their article titled "Row over Holocaust archives threatens US-German relations", and which says:

"Germany and the United States are warming up for a fresh diplomatic row over plans to open a huge collection of files from the Holocaust that has never been seen by historians or the general public. The United States wants the International Tracing Service's collection, one of the world's largest from the Nazi era which includes files on more than 17 million people, to be made available to historians.

The documents detail horrific medical experiments and include files on alleged collaborators among concentration camp inmates. There is also comprehensive documentation on the Lebensborn program, under which tens of thousands of children born to women in Nazi-occupied countries and fathered by German soldiers were sent to special educational facilities, where they were raised to be part of the Nazis' so-called "master race."

To the then young American Army Officer David Booth, in the late 1970’s, assigned to the archiving of the United States records of the Lebensborn Program, we can read about his reseach as described by the historians of those times:

"Lebensborn means "spring of life". The "Lebensborn" project was one of most secret and terrifying Nazi projects. Heinrich Himmler created The "Lebensborn" on December 12th, 1935. The goal of this society ("Registered Society Lebensborn - Lebensborn Eingetragener Verein") was to offer to young girls "racially pure" the possibility to give birth to a child in secret. The child was then given to the SS organization which took in charge his "education" and adoption.

In the beginning, the "Lebensborn" were SS nurseries. But in order to create a "super-race", the SS transformed these nurseries in "meeting places" for "racially pure" German women who wanted to meet and make children with SS officers. The children born in the Lebensborn were taken in charge by the SS and it is important to know that most of them were also victims of this race policy. Without any contact with their mothers, without any parental love, most of them became autistic."

But not to ‘autistic’ were these children, or their counterparts of today, but as David Booth has detailed in his seminal work, “Hitler Lives: The Indigo Children Of The New Master Race”, the combination of the Inter Dimensional transfer of the German Nazi Elite, along with those selected by the United States Naval Intelligence Organization, with human genetic modifications achieved through the vaccination of children, is about to unleash upon the World a New Master Race combining the attributes of both present human inhabitants of our ‘reality’ with those of our Inter Dimensional ancestors, and historically known as ‘Demons’.

Even today there are Internet Websites devoted to this coming Demon Master Race of ‘Indigo Children’, and as we can see evidenced by one such site named “The Indigo Children”, and which says:

"As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child (named by those who predicted it).

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

They are not shy in letting you know what they need."

To the full and catastrophic horrors about to be unleashed upon all human kind there remains only truthful knowledge, and a kind of truthful knowledge brought forth by very few of our kind over the many centuries we as a species have inhabited our World free from those Inter Dimensional Demons poised to make yet another of their catastrophic returns to our ‘reality’.

To the truth of these words we write this day there resides within you the cooperation of knowledge our species have passed down to these times, and which even now resounds within you. From these seeds of words can grow our last defense of our race, and as we have done many times before.

[Note: David Booth’s seminal 2004 book, “Hitler Lives: The Indigo Children Of The New Master Race”, is being made available for a very limited time at the cost of $37.11 plus $4.50 Shipping and Handling.(English Only/287 pages) David Booth’s first attempt to make this work available to the American Public, after his consultations with his family relative Sister Lucia, of Fatima fame, resulted in the immediate termination of an American Nationwide radio broadcast on the aforementioned former US Naval Intelligence Officer George Noory’s Coast To Coast AM’s program.]

Bush the good guy? In alliance with Muslims and the Eastern Orthodox Church? I hear some folks ROTFLTAO in the 4th dimension at this piece of DISINFO.

Oh God! That is so fully of errors and assumptions and nonsense that it would be like cleaning the Augean stables to sort it out. Frankly, I don't have the time.

I was hoping that our forum would be spared that kind of non-serious fluff, but I see that it invades the mind of the non-critical like a virus. In the words of Biff Tannen from that campy but clever flick "Back to the Future":

"Think, McFly. Think!"

The only thing I find interesting in that article is the reference to ONI being behind 9-11, and only because - since the entire article seems like bass-ackwards COINTELPRO - that might imply that ONI were actually being targeted by the perpetrators. That hypothesis seems consistent with the point of impact at the Pentagon where the drone craft hit. OSIT.

Steve said:
OK, it *is* Sorcha Faal, who has some (many) over the top ideas. But these sounded more than interesting, I would say. I figure QFG needs to comment on this. Is this lady on to something here? (Let's leave aside the wild attribution of moral goodness to Bush!)
trouble is, you can't leave that aside. If one thing is blatant lies, then that rather puts everything else under suspicion, even if it might superficially look ok. A standard cointelpro strategy is to mix in lies with truth with 'nice sounding' things. The truth is there to hook 'truth seekers' and the 'nice sounding' is there to hook the 'comfort seekers', and either way the aim is to create an association with the other ideas being represented, or to distract AWAY from something else. Or It can be used to mix a truth with other rubbish in order to devalue that particular truth by association.

This can be by accident or design. Lies don't have to be deliberate. When lies are accidental this is usually due to a 'closed' approach, some kind of fantical following of (attachment to) a particular idea, with no critical analysis of the source facts. This makes it impossible to genuinely discover the underlying truth, but also is an approach which is extremely vulnerable to manipulation by cointelpro, because false ideas can be insinuated by all the standard cointelpro techniques, without being exposed to critical analysis.

Contrast this with the SOTT approach, whereby all facts are put on the table; sources are stated; Everything is taken with a pinch of salt; All hypotheses are 'working hypotheses' which are open to re-evaluation based on new facts coming to light; No facts are disregarded because they 'conflict' with current beliefs - in fact 'beliefs are discouraged, period; All cointelpro techniques are explained; The reason for any statement or action is always explored - ie. 'who benefits'; Mismatches between someone's words and actions are always noted;
It's a far more scientific approach, which therefore renders it less vulnerable to both mistakes and deliberate manipulation. Yet you STILL shouldn't take it as gospel - because if you do, then you haven't "got it" yet :-)

I was going to reply here and argue, but Steve's article is a twisted tangled web. The part on "indigo children" is especially not correct. Contrary to being "demons" this generation is being targeted especially in the US by an establishment out to corrupt their minds and toxify their bodies so they do not develop what amount to natural talents as opposed to some "superior race". Indigo children, as members of the generation are called, belong to all racial types. I doubt Hitler would want talented black children running around.

I read Steve's other contribution and the disinfo seemed more subtle there to me, but this one pretty much stands out IMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding of so-called "Indigo Children" is that they are nothing more than psychopaths. The concept originated with Nancy Ann Tappe. Quoting Adventures with Cassiopaea, Tappe said that

“These young children – every one of them I’ve seen thus far who kill their schoolmates or parents – have been Indigos.”

I have looked at a few sites and read a few magazine articles about them. From what I read, they belong to the generation born between the mid 80's and today. Within this generation were a large group of children with a high degree of individuation, creativity and compassion. Nancy Ann Tappe associated this with a predominance of indigo in their auras. That is, however, her assessment and those who agree with her. Other individuals more involved in astrology claim that over the last decade or so conditions contrinuted to the birth of children who could express exceptional potential.

What I noticed is that this generation of children happens to be targeted by a degraded education system, the prevalence of toxic vaccinations, has antidepressants forced on them, endures the most adverse effects of electromagnetic pollution due to the sensitive constitution of childhood, and in general is forced to adapt to a society that is getting more insane by the minute.

That is how I have understood "Indigo Children". Your quote from Tappe seems a bit at odds to this one, which I got from http://skepdic.com/indigo.html , which mind you is a skeptic site debunking the concept.

According to Tappe,

The Indigo phenomenon has been recognized as one of the most exciting changes in human nature ever documented in society. The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors. As small children, Indigo’s are easy to recognize by their unusually large, clear eyes. Extremely bright, precocious children with an amazing memory and a strong desire to live instinctively, these children of the next millennium are sensitive, gifted souls with an evolved consciousness who have come here to help change the vibrations of our lives and create one land, one globe and one species. They are our bridge to the future.*
So really, I am not an expert on the subject, but I was surprized at reading what seems like a contradition to the original "indigo child" claims.

To the truth of these words we write this day there resides within you the cooperation of knowledge our species have passed down to these times, and which even now resounds within you. From these seeds of words can grow our last defense of our race, and as we have done many times before.
So what does this article imply? That we had better get organized like old Herod and flush the brats out of the woodwork? Maybe we should start building our own concentration camps? Good thing the brats are being drowned in anti-psychotics and depleted Uranium! Maybe that'll hold 'em down! Three cheers for Dubya and "his allies" who know the face of evil and will leave no stone unturned to protect us ingrates from it!

Yes, yes, I know all of this. But there is all the business from the obvious crackpot about hyperdimensional demons and other issues right oput of the QFG playbook. One assumes that resonates here. And about Indigo Children I usually read that they are "gifted" harbingers of the "ascension". Who knows?

Here's the point. Without for a moment placing this stuff on the same level as the obvious scholarship and high standards at QFG, what's "really" go on out there is plainly undemonstrable at the present time (as it always has been). Which is why science retreats to the "material" world and pretends that's all there is. We all need to know, but are we *sure*? Of course not.

Many New-Age "crackpot" types mix 'n match more scientific works in an attempt to gain themselves more credibility. Look at all the "sacred geometry" and "quantum <insert term here>" stuff that gets bounced around. I still don't see what you find so interesting about that article. Are you alluding to some kind of significance to the "Indigo Children" paradigm? The only significance it has IMO is as a program of distraction and noise.

Actually it was the mixing of the catastrophe theory and the hyperdimensional aliens that brought her right to the philosophical doorstep of QFG. This is *not* New Age feel good stuff--at least not from this crackpot. The difficulty now is to dissociate the loopy from the sound. That's the reason for the post. This one had it all. So where did Miss Loopy get some very solund ideas? COINTELPRO?

As noted, there really is no scientific way to prove one's case here. Indeed, most scientists view hyperdimensional creatures and Sufism and Castaneda and Mouravieff as obscurantism (I do not, for the record.). David Wilcock makes a very interesting case for "sacred geometry". Roger Penrose thinks consciousness is a quantum phenomenon arising in the microtubules. Sacred geometry and quantum stuff getting "bounced around"? Not saying either of them can prove anything either. But Wilcock cites an awful lot of scientists (being finally a ascensionist, but one aware of the bad guys) and Penrose is an eminent scientist. COINTELPRO?

The tendency is to dismiss everything unliked as idiocy or COINTELPRO. Well, there is plenty of it around, to be sure. Sorcha Faal is too far off the radar screen to be part of this, IMO. Now Jeff Rense has been recently included in this camp. I do not know how these claims can provably be made, except that he has guilt by association with some suspect characters. You know, some of these people may all just be looking around for the same elusive answers and just see the world differently . Some are not, and there is plenty to hide. COINTELPRO indeed. Then ego intrudes. And you look inward and become isolated. As noted, this is why science tries to stay within repeatable experiments and peer review, precisely to avoid the "anything goes" sort of thinking. Science has unfortunately morphed into its own sort of faith-based discipline by frequently asserting that *only* scientifically formed sentences have any *meaning*. This is as bad as the purveyors of organized religion. But it has its motivations and they are completely comprehensible. And, yes, it too has been massively tunneled and manipulated, IMO.

Steve said:
Actually it was the mixing of the catastrophe theory and the hyperdimensional aliens that brought her right to the philosophical doorstep of QFG. This is *not* New Age feel good stuff--at least not from this crackpot. The difficulty now is to dissociate the loopy from the sound. That's the reason for the post. This one had it all. So where did Miss Loopy get some very solund ideas? COINTELPRO?
Good question. I think it is like most of this type of thing: valid ideas are mixed with nonsense and outright lies. That way, when the lies are exposed as lies, the valid ideas are discredited.

One example is the associating of David Icke and his "shape shifting/downloading" reptoids with the "no-757 at the Pentagon" thing that was reported on another thread. Heck, David Icke and his whole shtick has done more damage to the study of these phenomena than any other single person.

There are a few things about Sorcha Faal that kind of niggle at the back of my mind is the claimed connection to Russia and Eastern Orthodoxy. As you know, we began writing about the esoteric tradition of eastern orthodoxy back in 2002. Then, there was the "David Booth plagiarism" scandal that went on via Rense.com. Not long after, along comes Sorcha Faal and her connection to "David Booth."

Back in 2004, we had a visit from a journalist in Paris who told us that he had connections with Russian intell and that Russia was looking to fund a propaganda source that was supposed to be set up in London. They were looking for writers and translators. We said "very interesting, not interested." And then, not very long after, Sorcha Faal appears.

Now, with just a little bit of websurfing, you find this on Surfing the Apocalypse site:
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=106692

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CEASE AND DESIST ORDER
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 05:35:18 +0400
To: contact@surfingtheapocalypse.com

[Ed.Note: It has come to our attention that your website is in violation
of both numerous US and EU laws and regulations relating to both
copyright infringment and defamation of our copyrighted material in
that:

1.) On a moderated posting page of your website you have posted the
following:

SORCHA PLAGERIZES?
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=106567
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=106536

In reference to numerous Sorcha Faal writings including, but not limited
to:

"Extraordinary Solar and Lunar Eclipses during Islam Holy Month Signals
Total World War As Muslim Faithful Await the Mahdi and United States
Prepares for Final Battle for Survival"
_http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index834.htm

2.) Numerous violations of posting our copyrighted material on your
website without our permission.

The specific allegations made against Sorcha Faal on your website, and
consitute 'knowing defamation', were almost immediately countered by an
email sent to your site, and which you are in possession of, but to
which you have neither responded nor posted a correction on your site.
By your actions we can only assume that your actions are of a deliberate
nature to which we are now prepared to defend.

I would respectfully remind you that your actions in defaming Sorcha
Faal fall under civil (United States), criminal (EU), and can be
construed as Religious Persecution (EU), to all of which we are prepared
to defend and file charges (both in US and EU)against your website and
those individuals responsible for these deliberate actions on your part.

With the above stated, you are hereby requested to immediately issue a
public apology on your website regarding your baseless charges. Your
failure to do so will result in our pressing both civil and criminal
complaints in both the United States and EU against you.

Sincerely, Brian Dowd, Webmaster, WhatDoesItMean.Com, London]
Aside from the fact that I would simply delete such an email and let 'em get a lawyer, it is interesting to note that the email purports to come from someone in London.

If you have a look at Sorcha's page, you will see that a HUGE amount of work goes into this and it isn't some geek in his garage. It takes a team of 4 people to produce the signs page and these Sorcha Faal people churn this stuff out like they have unlimited resources, both financial and human.

It's also interesting to note that the abovetopsecret folks have their "legal" headquarters in UK too, though they live in the US. We received very similar letters from the ATS folks as I recounted on my blog starting here:
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/01/is-above-top-secret-forum-cointelpro.html

Then, of course, there is "Christian Bailey" with his billion dollar contract from the Pentagon to do disinfo. There is still quite a bit about this that I haven't published but a hint: quite a few people have written to me with info about the ATS people and it does go deep and wide.

I think that it is all tied in together.

I vibe with the part about the Master Race and their soon to be unveiling, but to label them as indigo children is the mixing lies with truth. Dark Masters and such, all that has truth potential, but when you take it with the "Bush is really a good guy" its obvious that this story mixes just as much truth with lies as the bible does - ergo - it cannot be taken as a valid source.

Back
Top Bottom