Sorcha Faal/David Booth: COINTELPRO

EsoQuest said:
I read a bit about de Vere. I gather he claims fairie blood, which is the same as "reptile" blood, from a race that used to reside in the Black Sea basin, and was flooded out after the end of the last ice age. He basically claims that you have no psychic potential if you do not carry the blood of his people (meaning for us common folk that any attraction to the esoteric is due to ancenstry from the results of his royal line sowing their wild oats).

These people basically lay claim to fancy names and titles that are meaningless in themselves, and backed up with riches and influence that were made because they were simply more ruthless psychopaths than everyone else. These people are inbred psychopathic humans with a dinosaur complex.

They can do as much harm as any inbred super-wealthy psychopath (which is a alot). And of course they will cavort with other wealthy psychopaths in dark corners playing dark games, and making up dark stories of Dungeons and Dragons to further justify their psychopathic impulses.

IMO, the sanest thing to do is to strip these fools down to their psychopathic common denominator and throw out all the "occult power" and "divine right" myths. They are insane, probably hereditarily so, and possessed by forces feeding their dreams of grandeur (forces that would toss them in the trash heap of history like a used tissue paper), and probably organized at the behest of the inspiration of their "masters". But in and of themselves, they are descended from uncouth backward inbred peasants and barbarians, and that is their legacy and always will be.

Do away with them, and others will take their place. I'm sure there is already a waiting list!
Ahem.... I actually happen to be related to Nicholas De Vere, and I know he is NOT inbred, nor super wealthy. He does not have the influence that you seem to think. He is a free thinking man, whose research has yet to be proven wrong. He has many detractors, BUT many researchers (although they think his way of genealogy is unique and not the traditionally accepted way) do actually agree with what he says. Do some research before you start slamming peoples' opinions and way of thinking ...... OR THEIR BREEDING!! All the Weir / De Vere clan KNOW that their family history DOES indeed come from noble and royal bloodlines. There is also much proof of legitimacy. Why are your opinions of yourself so high and mighty? Reminds me of an old adage I was once taught.... "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" Draconian does not necessarily mean Dragons. We are most definately NOT lizards or shape shifters. Open your eyes and broaden your mind and stop being so short sighted.

So what is an accurate example of De Vere's work?

I understand that you were offended, and in that context certainly the "old adage" makes sense. But sweeping paramoralisms
like that usually only serve those who don't play by the rules. That's something you might want to contemplate.

Sorcha Faal - Becoming very cult.

I came across this article on Sorcha's site and was a little shocked at her naivity and seems to be openly going off the rails.

She sets out a case for what is happening and invites you to join a trust where in the bad times, you can live off the land in a remote area community, for $300 bucks plus $100 per year for insurance. This sounds much like a cult activity.

Does she think that they will be left alone and in peace? - I don't think so. I am dumbfounded.
Perhaps the little green men from lala land will come down and protect the community too.

The original can be seen here, but I have the salient point quoted below. _http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index88138.htm

What is your take?

Where Do You Stand? Where Do You Fall?

The effort I am expending in writing to you today is presupposing that you are one of the few, very few, who understand the things I have just written about, are aware of the critical dangers you and your family are facing, and are searching for substantive and meaningful answers on how to survive the mountain of doom that is going to fall upon everyone.

We, the Sisters of Sorcha Faal may possibly have an answer for you and your family, please consider the following words most carefully.

For many years the Sisters of Sorcha Faal have devoted their energies towards the most poor and destitute of human beings throughout the World, in 2008 the United States has achieved the status of ‘imminently ready to fail’ that we have used as a guideline to direct our efforts towards the saving of human lives. [Our last effort involving a Nation of size of the present United States was in Russia during its economic collapse of 1990-1991, and which we were able to successfully ensure the safety of hundreds of families facing certain economic ruin.]

With that being so, it is important for you to realize that in an economic collapse there are two vital necessities to surviving, having food and having shelter, and both of which are more secured by your working in concert with others than by working alone.

In a circumstance where you find yourself without a home and without food, and no income to pay for either, what will you do? Or, more importantly, what can you do now, what can you afford to do to make sure this doesn’t happen?

A possible answer for you is our Appalachia Mountain Project, and where we have been granted the authorization to put under contract nearly 300 acres of undeveloped land in the South Eastern Mountain area of the United States for the development of self supporting and self sustaining survival communities.

Though you’re acting in concert with others, most often strangers, the benefits of communal survival, against any kind of threat, is the oldest method used by our human race, and, in fact, is still utilized by millions of your fellow human beings the World over even today as the benefits far outweigh anything that an individual can do by themselves.

It is important for you to realize that the Western style of ‘independent living’ is a lie that has been forced upon you and has nothing to do with reality. Your homes are not owned by you they are owned by banks. For most of you this also holds true with the vehicles you drive, the furniture you have in your house, and most everything else.

Though you may have the illusion that your life is one of independence nothing could be further from the truth as you do not grow or store your own food, you must continually shop to maintain the barest of necessities needed to live and have no way to obtain clothing for yourself other than to buy it.

Our offer to you today counters these illusions by providing to you, and your family, a solid foundation upon which to begin planning for your survival, but without having to do so while depleting your already dwindling sources of income.

Here is how our project works:

A onetime payment of $300.00 secures your right to live, build upon, grow crops upon, and keep animals upon, no less than 100 acres of land.

All land is held by a Trust which your payment secures your membership and ownership rights.

Your Trust Rights are yours to keep for your lifetime and pass on to your heirs, however, your Trust Rights can never be sold to anyone at anytime.

A yearly fee of $100.00 is payable by all Trust Members for communal property needs, which include: Payment of taxes and insurance, Purchase and maintenance of farm equipment, common animal shelters, etc.

Each Trust Member is entitled to as much land as they so desire to build a home or any other kind of shelter on a ‘first come first serve’ basis. (Most Trust Members prefer underground homes of which we have expert designs for.)

All structures built upon Trust Land by the Trust Members belong to the Trust. (This protects those of you who may face a future bankruptcy from having your house seized.)

No outside utilities are allowed on Trust Land as they are built and maintained to be energy, waste and water self sufficient.

No genetically modified or hybrid crops are allowed to be planted on Trust Land.

Trust Members are allowed to use Trust Land to store their personally belongings on as long as they so desire.

Participation in communal activities is up to the individual Trust Members themselves and cannot be ordered by any other Trust Member or group of Trust Members at any time.

All executive functions (payment of taxes, insurance, purchase of communal farm equipment, animals, etc.) for the Trust Land is the sole responsibility of the Sisters of Sorcha Faal in perpetuity.

Now, and as hard as this may be to understand, the foregoing contains the entirety of the provisions and conditions anyone reading this need to agree to comply with to begin protecting themselves and their families from economic disaster.

$300.00 to be paid, $100.00 a year after that and you will insure that the worst that could ever happen to you is that you get to your Trust Land and begin to recover your lives and build again.

What we suggest, however, is that once you join this project you make your plans to build, or to put some kind of other living structure (mobile home, trailer, camp site, etc.) on the land. There are also those who use Trust Land to store their personal property upon. And remember, insurance for your structures and property are already taken care of.

It is important to know, also, that Trust Lands are deliberately isolated and rural in nature to ensure the safety and protection of Trust Members and their families. Trust Lands are also frequently near, and work in concert with, Amish communities, though are not affiliated religiously with either the Amish or their Mennonite supporters.

Your expertise and/or experience in living a rural lifestyle should also not be a deciding factor for you as all Trust Land is managed by expert farmers and land managers.

Upon our receipt of your $300.00 Trust Land Payment you will be contacted with additional information to include your Trust Membership Paperwork and location of the Trust Land Project you will be a part of.

Our many years of experience in establishing Trust Land Projects are what allows us to make what you can research and find out for yourself is one of the most secure investments towards your families survival existing today in the United States.

All that is needed now is for you to decide if $300.00 is to high a price to pay for that security. We hope you choose wisely.

The David Booth website morphed into Sorcha Faal, when it was outed that Booth had plagiarized almost his entire book. He needed a new cash cow quick. Sorcha was born. No one has ever seen Sorcha and, repeatedly, her US speaking tours all fail to materialize, for one iffy reason or another. A couple of years ago a group of us tried to track down any corroborating data with reference to "her" stated affiliation with the Russian Academy of Sciences. There was nothing. Then we went looking for her Russian Gnostic Sisterhood... nope, nothing there either. It is looking a lot like Sorcha was created out of thin air.

I would exercise extreme discernment in dealing with anything from that source.

Rabelais said:
The David Booth website morphed into Sorcha Faal, when it was outed that Booth had plagiarized almost his entire book. He needed a new cash cow quick. Sorcha was born. No one has ever seen Sorcha and, repeatedly, her US speaking tours all fail to materialize, for one iffy reason or another. A couple of years ago a group of us tried to track down any corroborating data with reference to "her" stated affiliation with the Russian Academy of Sciences. There was nothing. Then we went looking for her Russian Gnostic Sisterhood... nope, nothing there either. It is looking a lot like Sorcha was created out of thin air.

I would exercise extreme discernment in dealing with anything from that source.
Exactly - she/he/it is a known disinformation source.

Yeah sounds very much like a scam.
Can I interest you in a nice beachfront property in Arizona?

I did not know about this Booth guy, but when I saw this, it rang alarm bells on many levels.

This thread might help - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=519

Thanks Anart - I had been warned of Sorcha before, but I still keep an eye out on what is going on.
I was struck for words - I was so mad at the brazen attempt to sucker people.

I just had to bring this to your attention.

Thx

Simmi said:
Yeah sounds very much like a scam.
Yes, IT IS A SCAM. I fell for it once. It costed me $US 60 plus a lot of wasted time on the net reading their BS. I purchased from them the book: 'The Children of Winter: Apocalyptic Message of Hope' By: Sorcha Faal.
The book consist of random experts from random books, articles and websites on random subjects unrelated to each other.
For example:
1."Complex and Hidden Brain in Gut Makes Bellyaches and Butterflies" by Sandre Blakeslee, The New York Times, Janyary 23rd, 1966
2. Feral Children: _http://www.feralchildren.com
3. "Obesity epidemic 'out of control'" by Ania Lichtarowicz, BBC World Service health correspondent
4. Portions of both Eugenics and Marxism derived from Wikipedia Free Encyclopedia at _http://www.wikipedia.org

Have you stopped laughing yet ? :lol:
I have to say here, that reading SOTT made me to discern a little bit more than previously.

To me Sorcha Faal case is closed.

OzRich said:
Have you stopped laughing yet ? lol
Ouch!! I actually wasn't laughing - I was feeling 'your pain' - but - heck if 'all there is is lessons' - then you learned it well. =)

The best case scenario is that they are simple surface scammers. A bit worse would be for this to be a honey pot operation.

Either way, red flags flying in the wind slapping both sides of your face.

;)

The one good thing about Sorcha is that whatever you read from her you can bet is NOT the case. In that sense 'she' is very reliable! ;)

Hold on - there's one other good thing. 'She' is a good laugh with the absurdity of the supposed amount of 'inside' information 'she' has access to. I mean, Sorcha has connections to Russian intelligence, elite scientists, the Orthodox church, occult groups and anyone and everyone on the planet with privileged information. Too bad her inside info invariably turns out to be incorrect.

Well, all you have to do is read one of her reports that usually follow the formula of:

take mainstream news item and exaggerate beyond all reason and possibility to corroborate

provide "evidence" for assertion in the form of "Russian intelligence sources report"

One of these days were gonna see something like this:

Mainstream story:

"Dick Cheney undergoes heart procedure"

Sorcha Faal humongous spin:

Vice President's heart exploded by evil aliens ray gun then revived by good aliens cosmic heart rub technique....Russian intelligence reports...

I used to check out the daily inquirer from time to time, but now that Sorcha came on the scene I have access to alt news hyperbole instead of boring old celebrity news hyperbole.

Joe

Joe said:
Well, all you have to do is read one of her reports that usually follow the formula of:

take mainstream news item and exaggerate beyond all reason and possibility to corroborate

provide "evidence" for assertion in the form of "Russian intelligence sources report"

Mainstream story:

Vice President's heart exploded by evil aliens ray gun then revived by good aliens cosmic heart rub technique....Russian intelligence reports...

I used to check out the daily inquirer from time to time, but now that Sorcha came on the scene I have access to alt news hyperbole instead of boring old celebrity news hyperbole.

Joe
There was me thinking Dick had just taken some Tamiflu! :)

Joe said:

Mainstream story:

Joe
It's kinda sad to see someone here use the same kind of smear tactics that conspiracy deniers use. I mean you guys really don't have much room to make fun like that considering that this site believes in aliens and someone channeling information from their future selves or whatever.

The thing is the mainstream media does it all the time as well and who is to say Wayne Madsen is always correct?

_http://www.bjr.org.uk/data/2000/no2_leigh.htm

How come after all said and done that Laura is still quick to quote Sorcha in this thread when you all supposedly know Sorcha is disinfo? Why even bother linking it then?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7180

While I agree Sorcha writes some pretty extraordinary articles and I have also wondered whether it is all true or not, you all obviously still check that site despite all the criticism because it's precisely interesting. You are also resorting to childish smear tactics in this post.

Even though I may appear to be defending Sorcha here I am still a bit skeptical about this latest offer from Sorcha. For something like a land offer I would wish to see something more official then a paypal button, but at the same time I can't quite shake off all these warnings of an impending economic crisis. The concept seems sound similiar to the the latest post on SOTT: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/147683-Survival-in-Times-of-Uncertainty-Growing-Up-in-Russia-in-the-1990s

Back
Top Bottom