SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video suggestions

Translated from Arabic by Microsoft
#تايلاند A few days ago 27/4/2019 A powerful storm hits Borirang ⚠. The accident happened at 5:00 p.m. today. Great damage and massive destruction after a powerful storm hit Buriram county, especially the night market of Moing Puri Ram in the province of Buriram Thailand. #

Ottawa

"Same storm from another angle". :shock:

Last edited:
Thank heavens for social media! - I can't find anything in the MSM about the following late and heavy snowfall events in central Europe.
And, I had been having difficulties to find or corroborate what I see in social media.
---
27 April, thousands of starfish found at Parana, Brazil (it says they're starfish, but it looks more like Sand dollar -- I was curious and, need to check out what it was.)

Attachments

• 58583810_288996488704489_5888388463325085696_n.jpg
    58583810_288996488704489_5888388463325085696_n.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1
A Czech man found this strange stuff in his garden after a rain. It is neither hail nor snow, he says. The material behaves like a jelly. The following article from TV portal Nova.cz is called 'Mysterious jelly fallen from the sky - experts trying to explain what it could be'. One suggested that 'it is a special kind of hail created above 0°C when water accumulates around the hail nucleus too quickly and does not have enough time to freeze so under the surface it stays liquid and it becomes a sort of mushroom ice' ... uhm, they try hard to get around things they don't know how to explain. Other theories include 'frog eggs vomited by birds', 'mushrooms' or 'star jelly' thought to be linked to meteorites... that last one remark about star jelly caught my attention, especially when in the article they quickly remarked that not many scientists find this hypothesis plausible. See the video of the stuff in the article:

When I searched for hail/jelly to find something similar to the described phenomenon, I found this old video which looks a bit like the stuff in the above article but even stranger, alien-like or artificially made:

Blue JELLY BALLS Fall From Sky During Hailstorm! (Jan 27, 2012)

Just saw this on FB. A tornado in Romania?? I can't get the vid to embed so here's the link.

-https://www.facebook.com/cycloneofrhodes/videos/343201813217225/?t=0

30 April, landslide over La Paz, Bolivia

https://youtu.be/MC7DxJeZA4Y

large video

https://youtu.be/Wj6nGo7Mumg

Landslide destroys at least 40 homes in La Paz ---in Spanish
A landslide destroyed at least 40 homes in a neighborhood near the center of La Paz, Bolivia's capital. No personal injuries were recorded because residents had previously been evacuated, authorities told local media.

The slide of mud and debris mixed with the remains of an old garbage dump at one end of the Sopocachi neighborhood, some 200 meters from the residence of President Evo Morales, extended to Kantutani Avenue, the main connection between the center and the southern residential area, which was interrupted.

The urban cable car temporarily suspended the operation of the line that passes over the site of the disaster, while firefighters, police, military personnel and municipal officials collaborated in the evacuation of houses that were also at risk of collapse.

"There are about six hectares affected, at least 40 homes destroyed by the landslide," local police commander Colonel Clemente Silva told reporters. He added that the evacuation had begun on the weekend, when the first small landslides were detected in the area.

Until four decades ago, the area housed a garbage dump in which dozens of houses were built and even the municipality set up an avenue, despite the prohibition of construction.

Defense Minister Javier Zavaleta told the local press at the site of the disaster that President Morales has given priority attention to the affected population, beginning with the installation of temporary shelters. "Fortunately, there are no reports of injured people because an evacuation was in progress," said Zavaleta.

For his part, the mayor of La Paz, Luis Revilla, reported in a press release that because of the intense rain registered during the morning of Tuesday there was a "strong infiltration of water in the crevices of the landslide last weekend.

Bolivia has endured heavy rains in April, an unusual phenomenon in a month usually mild and dry between summer and winter.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Back
Top Bottom