SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video suggestions

Quick question: Does anyone know where the thread is on the meteors? I'm looking for the dataset on meteors sightings and frequence to do some data analysis.

Quick question: Does anyone know where the thread is on the meteors? I'm looking for the dataset on meteors sightings and frequence to do some data analysis.

I'm pretty sure there's not just one database for meteor sightings, and i'm also not sure if you mean NEOs and/or fire balls and so on, so i think your best bet is probably to check out the thread Near-Earth objects and close calls.

That link should take you to the last page and if you work your way backwards you'll find a some compiled info and analysis by users from the forum as well as links to external sites, like the American Meteor Society's database.

Reactions: Ca.
I'm pretty sure there's not just one database for meteor sightings, and i'm also not sure if you mean NEOs and/or fire balls and so on, so i think your best bet is probably to check out the thread Near-Earth objects and close calls.

That link should take you to the last page and if you work your way backwards you'll find a some compiled info and analysis by users from the forum as well as links to external sites, like the American Meteor Society's database.

Thank you itellsya, will take a look there. Mostly interested in fireballs that made landfall on Earth, but frankly I'd like to review the data as much as I can. Will go through the threads.

November 25 - Strange trumpeting sounds heard in Anchorage, Alaska

The sounds are most prevalent at starting about 1:04, 2:07:

Complete_sun_halo_effect_spectrum.jpg

I just found this picture breathtaking. Complete Sun halo effect spectrum.
Didn't search for a video that might be out there.

Source: Observatoire Keraunos, Swiss Alps
Photo: Michael’s Beers & Beans, November 30th, 2019

Back
Top Bottom