SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video suggestions

8 January, Yellow River frozen in China
The Yellow River is frozen and there are many spectacular Hukou Waterfalls. It is affected by the cold wave. The northern part of the northern Shaanxi area has a continuous low-temperature weather. It is located in the Qinjin Gorge section. The Yellow River Hukou has a frozen landscape. The dragon statue is like a white dragon.

https://youtu.be/fXSB3LetNlk

Drone images show the Cedars forest reserve and mountains in Lebanon's Ain Zhalta after a snowstorm. Published on Jan 14, 2019

Reactions: Ca.
Last night, from the 18. to the 19. January, russians celebrated the baptism of Jesus, some by taking an ice bath, while a strange snow/winter thunder/lightning happened in Moskau simultaneously. While the employees of the weather central called "Forbes" didn't notice any signs from their weather stations in Moskau of a thunderstorm, they see no reason to doubt credibility of the reports, pictures and videos that were posted by the inhabitants of Moskau of this event.

Volcano Time-Lapse

Not sure if this is legitimate!

Published on Jan 12, 2019

1/19/2019 Kenton, Ohio Winter Storm Harper Stuck Cars/Heavy Snow
Published on Jan 19, 2019 / 1:06

Reactions: Meg
Not sure if this is legitimate!

Published on Jan 12, 2019

I'm pretty sure it's a fake. The video was posted under Film & Animation. The uploader says in the description: "Don't know why I made this. I had free time, I suppose."

In some areas of Austria and Germany two meters of snow accumulate. Homes and cars are buried. Published on Jan 15, 2019

Big Accumulation Snow (over 3m/9 feet) on street in Austria. Published on Jan 16, 2019

"Snow house" in Austria with people living in it. Published on Jan 14, 2019

A private helicopter could be seen on Friday (January 11) using its propellers to remove thick layers of snow on top of trees along the highway connecting the towns of Taufkirchen and Holzkirchen, close to the German city of Munich.

Marie Weingartner posted video of herself jumping off a snow-covered rooftop into snow that went up to her face. Published on Jan 17, 2019

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom