Spinning/Whirling Dervishes

OmniVersal said:
Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?
A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

So it appears that counter-clockwise is meant to act as a transceiver. The Bringers of the Dawn is vague. But the context is ascension and we must assume by the overall tone of the document that it's STO ascension. STO is about expansion outwards vs contracting inwards. So I come to the conclusion that clockwise is for expansion outwards.

Even without the context in Bringers of the Dawn we do have the other side of the equation which is counter-clockwise = transceiver. So the opposite of that would be clockwise = transmitter.
Transceiver means combination of transmitter and receiver (suggesting an Open flow and transfer, which would be characteristic of STO, OSIT), so I do not see how its opposite would be a transmitter in particular (apart from forced transmission being decidedly non-open).

Anyhow, the opposite of an open, STO-style transmission/reception does not sound like an STO ideal.

Los said:
OV said:
I would be overjoyed if a side effect of that is that I'm able to give some useful energy to 4d STO so they can better help humanity. But that cannot be my goal because I have no way to know if what I'm doing is working and I have no way to know if they would want or need additional energy. There is some minor feedback in the form of different lights appearing in my field of vision. But to me that's not enough to be anywhere near absolute in conviction. So the attempted release of energy is without specificity.

You might be better off at focusing your energy on Working on yourself. There is a 'healthy selfishness' that must be learned before we can really be of help to anyone, or the universe for that matter.

Hello OmniVersal,
I think what Los pointed out is 'extremely' important.

Studying "Big 4" modern psychology books which PepperFritz has already mentioned in your introduction page will help us to 'see 'what kind of 'dirts' we have already taken or/and built up inside of ourselves. Without cleaning up these 'dirts' and 'healthy selfishness' has been learnt, we only help the "pathological" process that was described by Cs in Session 30 May 2009 as the following:
Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

I would like to recommend also "Political Ponerology" by Andrew M. Lobaczewski , which 'relieved' this exact process on human level.

Los, Csayeursost, GotoGo:

Thank you so much for the time and thoughtfulness in replying. I have read every word and understand the points you are making.

I ask that you please accept my lack of response at this time.

OmniVersal said:
For me, it's not about feeling big or thinking I have anything to offer the universe. It's about observing the universe, deciding what to align myself with and then putting that alignment into action.

You are assuming that your observations of the universe are accurate and that your discernment of what you want or do not want to align yourself with are also objective. Those are pretty big assumptions in this reality where nearly everything is masked and we swim in a sea of lies.

It strikes me that your ideas of "giving energy to the Universe" are rather similar to the ideas of sending out - transmitting - "love and light". The following is a little exchange on that topic:

(L) Okay, now Eddie says:
'Laura brought up several comments about Love that
confused me. I do not understand how could giving love
when not being asked could harm instead of improve.' Can
you remark on this?
A: "Giving" love is not giving, in such a case.
Q: So, if you give love when you have not been asked, you are
NOT giving?
A: You are taking, as usual.
Q: When you say you are 'taking,' what are you taking?
A: Energy, a la STS.
Q: How does it come that you are taking energy from someone
by giving them love when not asked?
A: Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO
candidate by determining the needs of another.
Q: I don't understand how that means you are taking energy?
A: Because the act is then one of self-gratification. If one
"gives" where there is no request, therefore no need, this
is a free will violation! And besides, what other
motivation could there possibly be in such a scenario?!?
Think carefully and objectively about this.
Q: My thought would be that, in such a scenario, that if one
gives love to someone who has not asked or requested, that
it seems to be a desire to change the other, i.e. a desire
to control.
A: You got it!!
Q: Now he says further: 'Yes, everything is lessons and if a
person has chosen a specific path they should be allowed
to go and learn their way. But, let's say this is
happening to someone you really love. And let's say that
the person may be in a period of his life that his/her
thoughts are probably taking her/him to commit, let's say,
a murder. Don't you think that if you send this person
love, even unconsciously, that it may provide the
necessary energy (influence) to stop that murder?'
Comment please.
A: No, no, no!!! In fact, if anything, such an energy
transference even could enhance the effect.
Q: In what way?
A: Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.
Q: I think that this word he used is a clue: 'Don't you think
that if you send the person love, it could provide the
person the necessary energy' and in parentheses he has the
word 'influence' which implies control of the other
person's behavior, to 'stop that murder.' So, it seems
that there is a desire to control the actions of another
person.
A: Yes.
Q: But, his intent is entirely benevolent because he wants to
stop a murder which is the saving of a life, as well as
prevent the loved one from going to prison. So, it SEEMS
to be benevolent in intent. Does this not make a
difference?
A: Have we forgotten about Karma?
Q: Well, both Sylvia and I mentioned the fact that one cannot
always judge these situations because we don't know. We
cannot know. For all we know the potential murder victim
is an Adolf Hitler type or the potential parent of one, or
something like that, and then the murder would save many
lives with the sacrifice of two lives, or that this murder
is supposed to happen because of some karmic interaction
that is essential between the murderer and victim, and
that we simply cannot KNOW these things and judge them.
Q: Any other comment about that?
A: No.
Q: He says: 'I believe that if we do not send love energy to
the world that the egocentric STS energy will be
dominating.
A: Why would one choose to send this? What is the
motivation?
Q: To change it to your idea of what it is supposed to be.
To control it to follow your judgment of how things ought
to be.
A: Exactly. The students are not expected to be the
architects of the school.
Q: So, when you seek to impose or exert influence of any
kind, you are, in effect, trying to play God and taking it
upon yourself to decide that there is something wrong with
the universe that it is up to you to fix, which amounts to
judgment.
A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay, but do not
attempt to alter the lesson.
Q: He also says: 'I believe that an enlightened being is
emanating love where ever that person is, and this is even
without being asked. It just happens because that is what
they are - love.' Comment, please.
A: An enlightened being is not love. And a refrigerator is
not a highway.
Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get that
one!
A: Why not?
Q: They are completely unrelated!
A: Exactly!!!
Q: What IS an enlightened being?
A: An enlightened being.
Q: What is the criteria for being an enlightened being?
A: Being enlightened!
Q: When one is enlightened, what is the profile?
A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the proverbial
round hole, square peg routine.
Q: What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an
enlightened being. Eddie and a LOT of other people have
the idea that an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of being
enlightened.
A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.
Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?
A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.
Q: Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened STO being?
A: An intelligent being who only gives.
Q: Well, since we have dealt with the idea of not giving love
to those who don't ask, what do they give and to whom do
they give it?
A: All; to those who ask.
Q: He says: 'As you can see, I believe in the power of love.
I am open to try to understand that which I have not yet
been able to. Perhaps that is why I am here with you
guys. So, could we talk more about this subject? Could
provide more of what the C's have said about Love?' I
collected the excerpts from the text about love and how
you had said that Knowledge was love and light was
knowledge and all that. Anything further you can add to
that?
A: No, because the receiver to this does not wish to receive.
Q: Okay. Sylvia responded: 'Eddie thank you for your
pointing out the paradox of the concept of the expression
of love between the C's and that as some of us think we
know, but KNOW what we experience. I feel that it may be
very difficult for the C's to deliver adequate
understanding into our 3rd density or dimension. [...] My
view of the paradox is thus: If one emanates love as a
natural course to the Universe it is not consciously
limited or directed - at least I, for one, cannot do this;
that simply is the way some of us are a lot of the 'time.'
To eliminate groups or individuals, is beyond my
comprehension to constantly define since a lot of this is
done unconsciously anyway; and it certainly would
compromise my experience of sending love. Unless one is
Bodhisattva, love is probably only directed with greater
intensity when focused toward an individual; how is one to
know whether the intended recipient is not ready/able to
receive?' [...] And 'receive,' I think is a clue: the
intended recipient can either remain oblivious or ward off
the love energy - free agency.
Q: If it IS 'love energy' is it subsequently corrupted by
STS?
A: Maybe.
Q: She then says: 'If one directs love very specifically
toward an individual it can be directed freely,
judgementally, subjectively..... One challenge is to
direct love freely...'
A: No.
Q: 'Giving love to the Universe may be the best way
generally, but if one does focus toward a loved one and it
CAN be effective, could the general Universe be JUST as
effective?'
A: The universe is about balance. Nuff said!

OmniVersal said:
Part of my active meditation is in fact the attempt to release high frequency energy with no specific target. I thought the same thing, that I may be inadvertently feeding STS. But the universe doesn't discriminate. And if I take the universe to be my teacher then to show I'm learning would be to not discriminate as well, OSIT.

Has the Universe asked you, in a clear and unequivocal way, to do this? Remember, the students are not expected to be the architects of the school and it seems that this is what you are presuming to be.

OmniVersal said:
I don't know if I'm actually releasing energy. If I am, I do not know if the energy is the level of frequency that I intend. But I do know what my intentions are. And I do know what my goal is.

And that seems to be somehow "changing" the Universe when it has not asked for that, doesn't it? Changing it in some way so that it meets YOUR expectations. At the very least, assuming that it needs/wants you to do this.

OmniVersal said:
Conceptualization has only taken me so far. At a certain point, I decided I needed to turn that conceptualization into actualization. That actualization goes beyond the 3d realm and involves the integration of all components of myself (that I know of). It does me no good to constrict myself from doing something in fear of feeding the other side or in fear of being thought that I'm acting from ego.

Sounds to me like a whole lot of deciding going on here without much "being asked".

OmniVersal said:
This has nothing to do with ego. I dislike the ego feelings and I don't ever want them again. It has everything to do with taking the talents (talents referring to the parable in the bible) allotted to me and going out to multiply them. I do not want the master to come back to find I have buried my talents.

That's an interesting spin you are putting on that parable. It sounds a bit like paramoralistic justification.

OmniVersal said:
From what I can gather I have an energy body.

You are certainly a collection of energies, but as to whether you have an energy "body", that is not so certain.

OmniVersal said:
And I want to be STO.

Perhaps you need to learn how to do that at THIS level before you begin to assume you know how to do it at other levels?

OmniVersal said:
The next logical step in my mind is actually attempting to expand and release that energy like I imagine an STO entity would do.

No, the next logical step would be to learn how to be STO - or as close as you can get - at THIS level where you actually may have a robust feedback that indicates whether you are succeeding in your practice or not. And that can take some time. Very often, we do not know if what we are giving is really asked for, or if we are really giving... it can take years for feedback to show us.

OmniVersal said:
I would be overjoyed if a side effect of that is that I'm able to give some useful energy to 4d STO so they can better help humanity.

Like I said, it might be more helpful all the way around for you to learn how to truly GIVE when ASKED (which means you have to learn what these things really mean) at THIS level where you have some possibility of actually learning something concrete!

OmniVersal said:
But that cannot be my goal because I have no way to know if what I'm doing is working and I have no way to know if they would want or need additional energy. There is some minor feedback in the form of different lights appearing in my field of vision. But to me that's not enough to be anywhere near absolute in conviction. So the attempted release of energy is without specificity.

What do "lights" appearing in your field of vision have to do with any of this? Lights can appear in the field of vision for a lot of reasons from STS manipulation to optical illusions, to brain disorders.

OmniVersal said:
With that being said I'm going to continue to explore all aspects without prejudice and attempt to put what I learn into action while always ensuring that my intentions and actions never infringe on anyone's free-will (to the best of my ability). And I'm going to use all resources and tools available to me to expand my working knowledge so that I'm better able to assist others when asked.

Seems to me that you have missed a whole lot of steps in your reasoning process and you are just setting yourself up to be "food."

OmniVersal said:
If the standpoint explained above is not confluent with the current zeitgeist of the forum please let me know. It is not my intention to disrupt the forum and I will immediately cease posting.

Actually, since you asked, it is not "confluent" with the Cs' perspective nor is it in line with the work and approach of the many members of this forum.

In a way, I understand what it is that is exercising you and why you feel driven to do something to try to "fix" things - the biggest and most wildly desperate thing you can come up with - and that is rather sad because it appears to me that you will, in the end, accomplish the exact opposite of what you are attempting to do. It's just another example of the way the best qualities in human beings are utilized by the distortions of the STS hierarchy to keep their fuel tanks full.

I read through this spinning thread yesterday and went home after work to try it. Around the 11 spin ( counterclockwise ) I began to stabalise. Around 22 and 24 spin I began to feel a little unstable but it passed. I stopped at 33 and brought my hands to the prayer position. I stayed in that position standing for about 30 seconds. Any dizzyness quickly dissapated and I was able to walk across the floor without stumbling as I thought I would lose balance.

I woke up the next morning remembering a short vivid dream. I thought it odd as I haven't remembered a dream in many months. The dream was of me observing New York city, though it looked as if all the buildings were damaged/destroyed. My impression was of a nuclear attack. My point of view was above the city looking at the ruins. Possibly many years in the future, 70 to 100 years thought I have no point of reference or odd technology to justify its so far in the future.

Im not sure if the dream was supposed to be prophetic or a product of my imagination/movies/various inputs. The latter is my feeling. I am certainly interested in continuing spinning and working up to 3x daily.

If the standpoint explained above is not confluent with the current zeitgeist of the forum please let me know. It is not my intention to disrupt the forum and I will immediately cease posting.

As Laura has said, your approach is not 'confluent' with the forum. However that does not mean you need to stop posting. But you would need to seriously consider what has been written to you by the many members who have responded. The messages you have received go a long way to explaining exactly where your ideas do not fit. If you can be open to these ideas, then you might be able to learn something very important about yourself.

This topic kind of went dormant; I hope it's OK to wake it up with a question that isn't congruent with the most recent posts.

I was able to work up to 33 spins, 3 times, but found I started having problems with my shins, maybe because I was only going CW and not working the muscles equilaterally? I had to stop since it sort of affected my knees, and I need them for work.
Anyone else have this issue and resolve it?
Pool sounds like a great idea, but there's none close by.
I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions, cause i was starting to feel more focused/centered (ie. not so scatter brained)

Take this as hearsay, but I was told by someone at a Sufi meeting that one way to spin is to raise your right hand to face height, 90 degree bend in the elbow, and focus on the thumb while spinning. While spinning, you also imagine a central light coming from your heart (which If I recall correctly, would be the same universal light connecting the centers of everything).

Perhaps imagining it somewhere closer to your physical center might be better (solar plexus?). Then you imagine this light hitting your hand and reflecting from your hand to your face, something like the suns light reflecting from the moon.
Anyway, this is what I do while spinning. Perhaps some others can try and see if it has any positive effects.

I think the idea behind focusing on your hand when spinning is that it helps you to not get dizzy. Not sure if it has an affect anywhere else.

I just finished reading Bringers of the Dawn and decided to try spinning. It seems I have interpreted spinning left to right completely different from everyone else. I have been spinning toward my left hand then when I get to the original start point I spin to the right, alternating side each time until I get to 33.

I'm wondering if it really matters which way you spin. Maybe just hold the intention on what spinning is for and do what feels most natural?.

It's been a while since the last post, who is still spinning and would care to share their experiences?

I have just started the spinning. 33 x 3. Wow, do I ever get dizzy! The first time I tried it I may have been spinning too fast because when stopped I shot forward into the wall!

As to the direction. I was wondering if you should spin the same way as water runs down the plug. ie anti-clockwise in the southern hemisphere, clockwise in the northern. I'm trying to decide if this would be how one takes energy in (visualizing a vortex above my head) or if this would be indicative of energy leaving the system. Anyone have any ideas?

As I was instructed many years ago the direction was counter-clockwise, with one palm facing upwards and the other down - I forget if there is specific instruction as to which ones.

When I tried this exercise back in the day, it seemed to me that it was for the purpose of generating some kind of energy - not sure exactly what kind.

However, lately I have come across a form of execise used in the Asian traditions called "chi-gong", "chi-kung", or sometimes "qui-gong" that is for the purpose of gathering "chi" or life energy, and it seems to have definite health benefits and seems to me to be more beneficial than turning.

You can find out more at:

chi-kung.org/chikung-e/standing.htm

Advanced spinning: _http://damn.com/p/this-started-as-a-normal-dance-but-10-seconds-in-my-jaw-was-on-the-floor-whoa/

Wow...this video is extraordinary! I wonder how these people feel when they do these crazy spinnings!

I felt their energy just watching the video. Thanks for sharing I will certainly look into this further. ;D

Back
Top Bottom