Spirit board - Ouija Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many questions came about the dangerousity of transdimensionnal communication. I understand that it is dangerous and that one have to be careful. It is like the sea. The sea is dangerous. But free will is that you can choose to go in or to stay on the shore. Being careful is to know how to swim. Knowing how to swim doen't mean that you must swim, you have the choice of swiming or staying on the shore. This video is like learning to swim, to know how it works. Then one can make the choice to experiment or no, that's his/her choice. But is better to know then not to know after all. It is safer. With this video some will think "oh, it's not that funny, I'll not try it" but with ignorance of dangers and so one, we are always attempted to give a try "it is just a board with pretty colors on it after all". Personnaly I have read a lot about ouija but never tried it, but I would like to know how it really works in real conditions, it's ap part of learning no?

MKRNHR said:
I understand it as being a sort of antenna ?
I guess if you have a dangly metal thing sticking out of your head, with a tuning dial next to it, you probably have some talent.

MKRNHR said:
- Do we meet girls? lol it's a joke!!!! (sorry tongue )
Actually I am wondering how many people do have the ability to channel? And perhaps if your ability is limited it might be possible to "exercise" it and enhance it? Of course I can just see it now, ouija boards become the next myspace..

John on his ouija: "Hey C's, tell Steve I'll come down to his place later!"
Steve on his ouija: "Hi C's, do I have any voicemails from anyone?"
C's to Steve: " *sigh* John said he'll come down to your place later. Put planchette on 7 to delete message. Put planchette on 9 to save message... para Espanol put it on 2..."

And this opens up a whole new market for ouija board spam...

Channeler: "And who do we have with us tonight?"
C's: "Chelsea from Cassiopaea. Visit singles.com today! Message brought to you by Pepsi."

If the C's do e-mail, voicemail, AND play hangman too, I'm selling my computer on ebay today!

(mirth mirth!)

Wow, this is a much needed video! So many assumptions, so much mis-information! So many questions!

To answer just a couple of issues:

1) The object is NOT to "channel" other entities. The object is to use the method as a self-development tool so that, if possible, one can communicate directly with one's OWN higher mind. That's a long, drawn out process. It won't happen in a week-end, probably not even in a year of regular sitting. In the meantime, one will learn a lot about the self, run through many thought loops, deal with all kinds of detached and attached entities, etc. It is a purification process. You must assume that, for a long time, the ONLY thing you will get is nonsense, lies, gibberish, cling-ons, parasites, etc. That's natural. They are there anyway, you just don't know about them. Part of the process is to cleanse yourself and your environment of such and that is a technique that can be easily learned if you are attentive and work on your BS meter. Remember, nearly everything you communicate with for a LOOOONG time will do nothing but lie. That's the truth.

2) Having said that, one of the issues in my thinking is that, yes, the time may come - sooner than we think - when the planetary infrastructure is broken and you are all on your own. You need training, you need to be ready, you need to be able to transduce the energies of creation and truth on your own. You need to be able to "see the unseen," and I do NOT mean seeing auras, either! I won't be here always.

3) NEVER do it alone! NEVER. Best to have SKEPTICAL participants. And always test and check and verify. I will tell you how to do this though you know a lot already from reading both the Wave and the Adventure Series.

Thank you ScioAgapeOmnis, now I feel really really ridiculous :)

Laura said:
1) The object is NOT to "channel" other entities.
I did understand that, but I remember that even if we want to communicate with a certain manifestation of ourselves, some desincarnates interfer and mascarade and tell lies. It is as another level of distingishing truth from lies as in everday's life imho. Sorry for my ignorance :(

Laura said:
2) Having said that, one of the issues in my thinking is that, yes, the time may come - sooner than we think - when the planetary infrastructure is broken and you are all on your own. You need training, you need to be ready, you need to be able to transduce the energies of creation and truth on your own. You need to be able to "see the unseen," and I do NOT mean seeing auras, either! I won't be here always.
Permit me to say that this is a little scary, many of us aren't yet ready and it seems like we haven't enough time for learning. Personally I am a very bad pupil. I'm reading cassiopaea and sott material for years and I'm not even sure to allways understand. But is it better to know this, we have to do more effort to aquire knowledge.

Laura said:
3) NEVER do it alone! NEVER. Best to have SKEPTICAL participants. And always test and check and verify. I will tell you how to do this though you know a lot already from reading both the Wave and the Adventure Series.
Okay, I understand. Thank you.

Laura said:
Wow, this is a much needed video! So many assumptions, so much mis-information! So many questions!

To answer just a couple of issues:

1) The object is NOT to "channel" other entities. The object is to use the method as a self-development tool so that, if possible, one can communicate directly with one's OWN higher mind. That's a long, drawn out process. It won't happen in a week-end, probably not even in a year of regular sitting. In the meantime, one will learn a lot about the self, run through many thought loops, deal with all kinds of detached and attached entities, etc. It is a purification process. You must assume that, for a long time, the ONLY thing you will get is nonsense, lies, gibberish, cling-ons, parasites, etc. That's natural. They are there anyway, you just don't know about them. Part of the process is to cleanse yourself and your environment of such and that is a technique that can be easily learned if you are attentive and work on your BS meter. Remember, nearly everything you communicate with for a LOOOONG time will do nothing but lie. That's the truth.
Sounds to me like true esoteric work and the board can be used as a tool to help with this work, to gain self-knowledge, like a Tarot card deck in a sense. However, of course there are no short cuts or skipping steps, even with the help of such a "device".
The lessons still need to be learned and knowledge needs to be gained and applied, no matter who one is trying to "contact".

I'm looking forward to this video. It will help to clear out much mis-information, including my own assumptions of how it "works".

Thank you Laura!

Laura said:
It won't happen in a week-end, probably not even in a year of regular sitting. In the meantime, one will learn a lot about the self
It sounds like an excellent school of patience.

Laura said:
You must assume that, for a long time, the ONLY thing you will get is nonsense, lies, gibberish, cling-ons, parasites, etc. That's natural. They are there anyway, you just don't know about them.
I guess that aknowledging the existence and even the proximity of those kinds of entities without flinching is an important step along this process.

It reminds me of CC falling serioulsy sick during several days just after he saw the flyers for the very first time.

Axel said:
It reminds me of CC falling serioulsy sick during several days just after he saw the flyers for the very first time.
That's why I'm thinking a video is better than a book. If you can see real people who are being instructed in the techniques and practicing them on the video, then you have a much better idea of what is going on and how to handle all kinds of things. That part is going to be pretty much ad-lib, no scripting, just shooting as we do it. I'll interrupt the process periodically to explain what has just happened, what you have seen, what is going on at other "realms," and so forth.

Believe it or not, it can be a lot of fun... and approaching it with a sense of humor and playfulness - though with knowledge and readiness to turn firm in an instant - is the best way.

Subject of group gatherings has been brought up many times, but do you think it would be a good idea of people who chose to explore the board and are in geographical proximity to gather up to do Ouija Board sessions together ? There could be people who do not know anyone who would like to explore the board, and doing it alone is strongly NOT recommended.

Laura said:
That's why I'm thinking a video is better than a book. If you can see real people who are being instructed in the techniques and practicing them on the video, then you have a much better idea of what is going on and how to handle all kinds of things. That part is going to be pretty much ad-lib, no scripting, just shooting as we do it. I'll interrupt the process periodically to explain what has just happened, what you have seen, what is going on at other "realms," and so forth.
This video could fill the huge gap between the mere theory coming from reading about our dark sides, about attachments or negative entities and then jumping into practice and possibly having to face them with all the ignorance, fears and inappropriate behaviours that it can trigger.

Laura said:
Believe it or not, it can be a lot of fun... and approaching it with a sense of humor and playfulness - though with knowledge and readiness to turn firm in an instant - is the best way.
This video could show in a tangible way the reality of 'good' channeling and the appropriate stance. I guess most people are either in total fear when approaching channeling or at the other end they take it like a simple game, unconsciously and without measuring the possible outcomes. I guess both behaviours are inadequate.

woow..! this seems like a very interesting decision , thank you laura and SOTT team , this will be so very fun and full of learning for you as well for us , and just a little thought that came to my mind , i've seen this world take dangerous twists for the free speech , for the free expression , for the freedoms of the pedestrian on the street and i can only say that because of fear to react against it , this is only getting worse , and i've seen this in all it's extent thanks to you guys , and for all that thank you , but if i may get the chance to say this , someone i know said once to me , "well you keep saying that things are getting worse and worse , and your freedoms and all that , can't you still access the news that you read?" , and i realized he was right , but then another thought came over and that was , that yeah when they really want to make a painful attack they'll make it global and just take signs off the map and i see it coming ,or even worse killing internet!!, and the words of laura that said " I Won't be Here Forever" kind of resonated in my mind and all that came back , i learned something with reading laura and that is that most of the words i've seen she publishes have most of the times deeper meaning , and she might see something coming too , on a health level or on a higher macrocosmic level , and from here i'll ask my questions :

the C's once said that they'd merge with them , (the channelers) or us so i guess that who are they gonna merge with remains open , is this something moving towards that end?

and this is just something out of my most joyful imaginative capacity , and is just a possibility , could this work as a way to channel each other ? i mean is this even possible? , can this be done as we get closer to get to 4D? or is it something to prepare us for 4D ? (networking) cause they can come and take the computers , and now that i think about it the boards too should that be the case , but can anyone catch my drift? , or in the event of a catastrophe electricity is just so very fragile that most of the commodities will disappear
or is this whole dance that I'm proposing something we will have to find out on our own?....

however those questions might be answered this already feels exciting , and entertaining , fun !! such a great idea i must admit !! , thank you Laura , thank you guys..

As I said previously, I have a lot of respect for the "unseen world". Anart expresses my feelings exactly when she writes:

Anart said:
I, personally, avoid the jungle since I'm not a fan of being prey. However, if someone intends to wander out there on their own, it certainly seems like a good idea for them to be equipped with the necessary tools to stay out of many a gaping maw.
I actually would not do this unless it were absolutely necessary, and it seems, from the following response that that necessity may soon be upon us.

Laura said:
Having said that, one of the issues in my thinking is that, yes, the time may come - sooner than we think - when the planetary infrastructure is broken and you are all on your own. You need training, you need to be ready, you need to be able to transduce the energies of creation and truth on your own. You need to be able to "see the unseen," and I do NOT mean seeing auras, either! I won't be here always.
About twenty-five years ago I had an experience that changed my whole life. My personal infrastructure was falling apart, and nothing would ever be the same again. My own ignorance about my world and myself was very suddenly apparent to me, and it was devastating.

At that time there were extremely violent thunder storms where I lived. My apartment was on the sixth floor right under the roof, and the thunder was so intense, I sat huddled in the center of my bed too terrified to move. This happened night after night to the extent that I thought I was losing my mind. (It probably was, but it was a good thing even though it did not seem like it at the time.) I have never had any such intense reaction to thunder before or after that time.

Then one night, I had a dream that seemed more like a message than a dream. In the landscape of the dream there was a violent flood. Huge trees were being uprooted, and swept away by a great flood. In the midst of this, came a command which said, "Make yourself strong."

After that, my life changed, but I never saw auras, or visions, or attempted to channel. I was present at exorcisms, and channelings, took classes in many different schools of esoteric teachings, but the core of myself was never affected in the way it had been shaken by the experiences with the thunder. Personally, that experience had almost
destroyed me as I was receiving energy that my physical body was almost unable to bear.

Thus, when I read Laura's statement, ". . .yes, the time may come - sooner than we think - when the planetary infrastructure is broken and you are all on your own. You need training, you need to be ready, you need to be able to transduce the energies of creation and truth on your own. You need to be able to "see the unseen," and I do NOT mean seeing auras, either! I won't be here always." I take it extremely seriously.

I am in contact with three of my former teachers, one of whom is a Sun Dancer in the Lakota tradition, (talk about intentional suffering). She recently told me that "Humans are going to get a real thwacking for what they have been doing." Then she added, "I hope that I'm not here to see it."

My other Teacher has been preparing a few of us for what she calls, "The Shaking Time."
Although ALL of my other teachers had left New York City, (and most of the members of their groups have left as well), this particular teacher has chosen to stay. She says that "Someone needs to be here to hold the light when everything falls apart."

Service To Others is the message that comes to me now. I suggest that the information that Laura is about to prepare for us should be approached with a great sense of responsibility about how it may be applied to help others. It is my impression, that it would not be revealed if it weren't absolutely necessary to reveal it.

My Teacher says that "We are not humans learning to be spirits. We are already spirits who are learning to be human."

As three brained beings, we have great potential if we can connect to our Source. To contain such energy, we must increase our own spirtual energy. This is a battle that will be waged on the cosmic level. It is only now that I am beginning to understand that the type and degree of strength that I was commanded to acquire was the type of strength that is not earthly for earthly strength will be of no use "...when the planetary infrastructure is broken, and you are on your own."

It's hard enough when the internal infrastructure is broken. Before, in that instance, the worldly infrastructure would be there to provide orientation. But if the both the internal and external infrastructure go simulaneously, there is nothing - only the void.

Hkoehli said:
Neil, where did Laura suggest that unexperienced, spiritually ignorant people to start using a spirit board? I doubt that is what she is recommending. As she said in her last post, Garbage In, Garbage Out. The mirror reflects whatever there is to project. That includes motivations.
Well I doubted that was what she was recommending too, but I thought it was a big jump to go from this:
Laura said:
So, I am NOT going to make any suggestions about what a person should do in order to be able to channel.

My advice would be to forget it. Possibly only one in ten thousand has both the constitution as well as the knowledge acquisition skills.
to this:
Laura said:
We are discussing plans to make a video class that will teach people how to utilize the spirit board for personal growth, contacting "yourself in the future," spirit releasement, and so forth.
Hkoehli said:
So, what are your motivations?
My only conscious motivation is my curiosity.
Hkoehli said:
Neil said:
I will admit that when I first read the Transcripts I was gung-ho on channeling and I went to one of those online channeling sites to see if I could get anything.
Perhaps this tendency of some people is a reason for Laura's cautionary remarks?
I think you're probably right, she's talking about using "channeling" to work on oneself, not to chase some "mystical experience."
Hkoehli said:
Are you really that concerned?
I'm not so much concerned as surprised. Yes, there are some deeper details but it seemed to me that Laura went from the attitude of "stay away" to "you need to get some experience with this." She spent quite a bit of time on a podcast talking about it.
Hkoehli said:
unless you consider yourself to have "years of spiritual experience and research under your belt"?
Of course not.
Hkoehli said:
One Neil thinks perhaps it is not so good an idea, while another thinks it's a good idea to channel for 'information'.
You could say this. I'm not completely sure one way or the other. I am mostly for it, but I think it could have bad after effects. Then there is the part of me that thinks its "worth the risk" if I wake up in some kind of dystopian society where the PTB have established near total control. Perhaps there are i's competing for attention, perhaps my predator is trying to put me off track. I don't know and I am no professional in these matters. I was just trying to resolve some possible contradictions in Laura's thinking like you are trying to resolve contradictions in my thinking.
Hkoehli said:
Is Laura's idea good or isn't it?
I understand what you're saying. It is the truthfulness of the information that matters, not the source. By placing the source on a pedestal, you are ripe for the picking by STS forces. There is also the fact that the information can't be taken at face value and must be verified through shrewd observation.
Anart said:
Since Laura has those tools and navigates the jungle so well, it really only makes sense. Plus, it sounds like fun for all involved.
I agree, with the proper training, it could go very far.
Hkoehli said:
What do you think?
I think it is a good idea with a lot of potential, even if it does entail some risk; especially with a teacher who does have years of experience and research under her belt.

Namaste said:
And will it be possible to tell us where we can find the ouija board that we can see in the article by Thomas French.
Oh and by the way
_http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Circle-Amy-Zerner/dp/0671866451/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211501457&sr=8-2

This one looks very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom