Spirit board - Ouija Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
transdimensional said:
Laura:
My usual answer to anyone who asks if they should "experiment" is "Not unless you have done a couple full-bore exorcisms successfully."
Why did you change your mind? May I dare to ask you if this was suggested by the C’s?

transdimensional
I also wonder if this was suggested by the C's.

It seems to me that much of the value of The Wave Series comes from the group process of checks and balances, the C's exhortations to research everything, and the integrity of the aim of the participants to use the information for the greater good.

In reading The Wave Series, it becomes clear that the group really helps each other in very practical ways, by offering an alternative interpretation of a word, or injecting humor to relieve tension. Even when someone in the group is "off", as was Frank, the presence of the other members helps to diagnose the source of the disinformation and restore the integrity of the process.

I have a great respect for what I call "The unseen world". If it is so easy to allow oneself to be misled in Life, in the world of the senses, then wouldn't it be even easier get lost in the higher realms if one is not prepared?

Or is the need to do so now more important than the possible risks?

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Mrs.Tigersoap
Today 11:16:52 This is a brilliant idea, something that I've been waiting for a long time.

However, I'm puzzled, because, from what I had understood (but I totally might have misunderstood of course), from I had read here on the SOTT and in the Wave Series, that it was really really important that someone did not try channelling or spirit releasing without being "clean of issues", knowing A LOT about other densities, that Laura's communication with the C's had been hard earned, etc.

So, provided that I had understood correctly, may I ask what made you change your mind? Is it that you feel that regulars of the SOTT will know what to expect in case they are confronted with "bad guys"? Or have things gone up a notch and it's becoming critical that we all know how to do these things? Sounds a bit alarmist, I know,
Now that the C's transcripts are no longer being released, is it as Mrs.Tigersoap suggests that things may have ".. gone up a notch and it's becoming critical that we all know how to do these things?"

Laura said:
Now, as to why the change of mind: Yes, I have said that a person should not try channeling unless they have done a few full-bore exorcisms; but I'm going to teach you what to look for in a way that will probably make that requirement obsolete. I'm also going to stress psychological health because, in the end, the spirit board is nothing more than a mirror of what is deep inside you. GIGO. Nowadays we have the problem of methods of channeling being promoted that are absolutely scary, with no real safeguards whatsoever. Hell's bells, using the spirit board is safer than meditating and trying to contact your "higher self" inside your head!!!!

I want to cover the issues of using the board as a tool for spirit release, demonstrating how SRT is done via hypnosis and then transferring that technique to using a board. I don't see any other really practical way for people to deal with these kinds of things themselves and this will place a fantastic self-development technique/tool in your hands where you have total, conscious control.

]
Thanks Laura.

dant said:
PS: Is it safe now to remove the Pepin MB file from my server
or do you wish for me to hold on to it for a little while more?
Just a thought, you could maybe upload it to a free public file-hosting website? This way you could just leave it there indefinitely. Some of them allow for really large files.

Edit: oops just saw that that's all set. Nvm! :)

Laura, I find this quite unexpected. I thought you were totally against anyone so much as touching an Ouija board unless they had years of spiritual experience and research under their belt. I will admit that when I first read the Transcripts I was gung-ho on channeling and I went to one of those online channeling sites to see if I could get anything. Nothing happened and after I thought about it for awhile and started to read the cass site, I was kind of glad nothing had happened because I might've done something really stupid.

I agree with SAO's cautiousness and his questions. After all of your warnings of the dangers of channeling, pardon me for being a tad bit leery of this sudden change of attitude. Don't get me wrong, I think this is a very cool idea that has a lot of potential, but are you sure its a good idea? Like the others, I want to ask, did the Cassiopaeans suggest this or has something shifted in the last couple of years that makes channeling "ourselves in the future" on a mass scale a path that we should go down? Additionally, what boards are good boards and what boards are not so good? I remember at some point in the transcripts you started using another board and the Cassiopaeans told you it was not a good board or as good as the other one.

Coincidentally, I ordered a board about 3 days ago from this site _http://witchboards.stores.yahoo.net/. (I know there are cheaper ones on Amazon.) I thought that if things really got bad and communication started to break down I could use it as a back-up to get some information. My board hasn't arrived yet, and I'm not entirely sure if the site is legitimate, so I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone. So with that said, good luck on your video. I'm looking forward to it.

I am very excited about this decision, thanks Laura. "Coincidentally," I just recently started researching the OB and came across this online OB (if you're interested it can be found at:)
_http://www.talkingtospirit.com/howtochannel.html.
The owner of the site has added some interesting icons to the board that could be helpful. I really felt, though, that before doing anything further, more knowledge on my part was necessary. Thanks to all for their insightful questions, they covered mine. When can we look for this video and how will we acquire it? Looking forward to the readings that you recommend, as well.
L.

Mmmm, the video would definitely interest me as well. As silly as this may sound, when reading the transcripts (which I found very enjoyable) I always reminded myself that the source cannot be trusted. I decided that first and foremost it's entertainment, which I kept as my approach all throughout. Here in my neck of the woods, people don't exactly discuss the latest Ouija boards they ordered from Amazon around the barbeque fire. I think what bothered me most was when the C's said that so-and-so's channelled material is 70% correct, so I thought to myself you either answer a question truthfully or you don't, nothing complicated about that. So if material is 70% correct, it means 30% of it is lies...

Neil practically took the words out of my mouth. Why the sudden change? I sounds like you saw so much nonsense and dangerous approaches around, that you decided it's best to get some proper instructions out there, cause, if people are going to try it they are going to try it, whether they had the correct instructions or not.

Neil said:
Laura, I find this quite unexpected. I thought you were totally against anyone so much as touching an Ouija board unless they had years of spiritual experience and research under their belt.
Neil, where did Laura suggest that unexperienced, spiritually ignorant people to start using a spirit board? I doubt that is what she is recommending. As she said in her last post, Garbage In, Garbage Out. The mirror reflects whatever there is to project. That includes motivations.

So, what are your motivations? More than one 'Neil' is on display in your post. Which one is concerned about this "sudden change of attitude"? Is it the one who coincidentally ordered a Ouija board three days ago and plans on using it as a backup information-gleaning device?

I will admit that when I first read the Transcripts I was gung-ho on channeling and I went to one of those online channeling sites to see if I could get anything.
Perhaps this tendency of some people is a reason for Laura's cautionary remarks?

I agree with SAO's cautiousness and his questions. After all of your warnings of the dangers of channeling, pardon me for being a tad bit leery of this sudden change of attitude.
And yet this is the Neil who plans on using a spirit board to get information when communication lines go down? Are you really that concerned? Doesn't seem like it, unless you consider yourself to have "years of spiritual experience and research under your belt"?

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a very cool idea that has a lot of potential, but are you sure its a good idea?
Are you sure you grok the idea, Neil? One Neil thinks perhaps it is not so good an idea, while another thinks it's a good idea to channel for 'information'.

Like the others, I want to ask, did the Cassiopaeans suggest this or has something shifted in the last couple of years that makes channeling "ourselves in the future" on a mass scale a path that we should go down?
Perhaps I'm misreading your interest in knowing if the C's suggested this, but how about using your own discernment instead of being dependent on external sources of information? Is Laura's idea good or isn't it? Is channeling for 'information' a good idea or isn't it? What do you think?

Coincidentally, I ordered a board about 3 days ago from this site _http://witchboards.stores.yahoo.net/. (I know there are cheaper ones on Amazon.) I thought that if things really got bad and communication started to break down I could use it as a back-up to get some information.
Perhaps this tendency of some people is a reason for Laura's cautionary remarks?

Interesting reactions this idea has produced.

hkoehli said:
So, what are your motivations? More than one 'Neil' is on display in your post. Which one is concerned about this "sudden change of attitude"? Is it the one who coincidentally ordered a Ouija board three days ago and plans on using it as a backup information-gleaning device?
Yes, this jumped out strongly to me as well - how odd that someone who just ordered his own board would find this so 'unexpected' and be so 'concerned'. Wonder why that is?

As far as the video - people are going to go wandering off into the jungle whether or not they have decent instructions to survive while they do it. People aren't the brightest creatures.

I, personally, avoid the jungle since I'm not a fan of being prey. However, if someone intends to wander out there on their own, it certainly seems like a good idea for them to be equipped with the necessary tools to stay out of many a gaping maw.

Since Laura has those tools and navigates the jungle so well, it really only makes sense. Plus, it sounds like fun for all involved.

Cannot believe it! Unexpected indeed! I'am actually reading the "psychomantium" chapter of the wave 6 and... I had the thought that one day I would like to see how it works and I must admit it, if things go very bad with no access to cassiopea forum and so on (one of my constant fears since the procedure against SOTT) then I thought to my self that maybe some STS hyperdimensionnals want me to try communication board in order to attack me (possession). The other thought is that if we do not experience and do not acquire knowledge we are attached and controled and that it was the same. At dinner I was discussing religion with a student and I told her about jesus that he was a master of wisdom who knew how to distingish words of wisdom and lies in what was told into him and that the wuality of the message comes also from the quality of the receiver. I'm so excited with this post because (I know I'am talking a lot about me, sorry) I think that knowing is always better then not knowing.

The next will be more serious with some question.

Neil said:
After all of your warnings of the dangers of channeling, pardon me for being a tad bit leery of this sudden change of attitude.
I don't see this as a "sudden change of attitude". I think Laura is doing here the same thing that SOTT and cassiopaea.org has been doing already - taking years of research and experience and condensing/compiling it all together to help others gain a lot of knowledge with a lot less effort. It's not free lunch, but not nearly as arduous as it initially was to find and figure all this out. It's the same principle that makes a network work - each member of the network gains a lot more knowledge in a lot less time than any member could've done alone. This principle applies to channeling as well, osit. Laura's years of experience (which includes trial and error), and research from many different sources can be passed on to others, making it easier for them to learn the same things. And I think this principle works on a global level - humanity can take thousands of years to accumulate the scientific understanding we have today, and only a few years to teach it to a new generation who can make good use of it without having to re-invent the wheel.

Having said that, there is no free lunch, and this video is by no means all we need to know. But it will go a long way to help us accelerate our learning in this area, and that can only be a good thing. And I totally agree with what others have said already, that there's so much nonsense and disinfo about this subject out there already, this will be giving what all those lies have been asking for for so long - truth. Whether people misunderstand what is being said and twist it to fit their own preconceived notions and so on is beyond the control of the giver of this knowledge, in fact it is to be expected since this has always been the case with all the material on these websites. But those who sincerely wish to learn and progress and do not seek to leap without looking or validate their own sacred cows, will only benefit immensely from this information, osit.

anart said:
Since Laura has those tools and navigates the jungle so well, it really only makes sense. Plus, it sounds like fun for all involved.
And will it be possible to tell us where we can find the ouija board that we can see in the article by Thomas French

http://sptimes.com/News/webspecials/exorcist/exorcist5.html

spirit-board.jpg

I think the idea rocks. I'm kinda glad that Laura will be putting this information out, it's a great way for us as individuals to experiment and we have a great network where we can bring our results, compare and discuss them. I've had the inclination to try channeling, but realized my ignorance/inexperience on the topic was prohibitive.

As other's have mentioned, some pre-reading guidelines would be helpful. Do's & Don'ts, Materials that work well, or if different materials work 'differently' discussion of that would be appreciated. Perhaps ideas on who might be a good idea to include - age-wise, or personality-wise, or can we channel solo? How often one should make an attempt - I think once a week was the standard Laura used?

That about covers my questions. Look forward to the video, I'm sure it will be interesting to 'see' the C's and how exactly the process works. I've always had an idea in my mind, but it will be cool to actually see it for real.

Well I think this is a grand idea! And what could be better than to have a chance to learn from Laura , probably the only person on the planet who has put in years gaining knowledge and experience in this area AND has willingly shared all of it as a service to others?

My only question would be about formulating questions for the board - Maybe sounds silly, but what kind of things would be advisable to ask?

Here's something that hasn't been asked yet:
Will this video be posted online free for the public, or will it be sold via the qfgpublishing web-site (i.e. for download or part of a DVD package)?

In either case, we should expect a surge of traffic into SoTT.net as a result of this release. Although ultimately attracting more people to this web-site is a good thing, it may very well result in an increase of the amount of 'noise' on this forum. Just something to think about...

I've never in my life experienced any paranormal or spiritual events/phenomena, though I have always had trouble believing that 'this is all there is.' This video and the material it will present should be an interesting thing to experiment with and may open up inner worlds for me that otherwise were inaccessible. Who knows, it may be just what I need to accelerate my efforts of self-Work.

Here are some questions :

- If is safe to try or participate to a transdimensionnal communication if one has been in the past subject to psychic attacks?
- Is there any method to know if one has any personnal ability to be a channel (I understand it as being a sort of antenna) ?
- Being isolated and having nobody to experience with, is ot possible to do it alone? How?
- How to stop communication if a malveillante entity comes?
- If somebody (the transdimentionnal entity) tells he/she/it is STO oriented, who to check that it is true?
- I read that communication sessions where very exhausting. How to check if it is not an entity stoling energy in a vampiric manner rather then the result of an effort?
- Do we meet girls? lol it's a joke!!!! (sorry :P )
- Can one exorcise himself? How?

Maybe less stupid questions soon.
Oh, I would like to say thank you from the most profound of my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom