Spirit Releasement Therapy

S

samvado

I am just reading wave II (have read one and IV) and got really interested in Spirit Releasement Therapy - sort of this issue stuck with me.
I there a person or institute anyone could recomend for having the buggers removed? remote would be nice as I live in Germany and I dont think that europe is already up to the task so to speak.

thank you!
-sam

Information can be found at this site. It is the site of Dr. William Baldwin (deceased) and his wife Judith who carries on the SRT work. She does long distance work.
_http://www.spiritreleasement.org/spirit_releasement_therapy.htm

I ran across that site earlier BUT well, I dont have THAT kind of money at the moment. It may change but I also feel 200 buck/hour MINIMUM with options to go up to 400 is quite a stiff fee.
Baldwin did train people - is there possibly a list of his trainees somewhere? a reasonable fee IMO would be 120 bucks an hour or so.

FASTWALKER said:
Information can be found at this site. It is the site of Dr. William Baldwin (deceased) and his wife Judith who carries on the SRT work. She does long distance work.
_http://www.spiritreleasement.org/spirit_releasement_therapy.htm
I just visited DR Baldwin website. In the chapter dedicated to UFO contatcs, I noticed :

spiritreleasement.org said:
Because extraterrestrial encounters often involve the sudden appearance of one or more extraterrestrials without warning in an expected location, such as one's bedroom at night, their appearance can feel, at first, like an invasion. the extraterrestrials' use of mental telepathy, and their facility for reading one's thoughts and the contents of one's mind, can feel, to the previously traumatized person, like an old, familiar, and unwelcome intrusion into what is in our culture one's private space. Here we have the clash of two cultures, polar opposite in their assumptions. In human culture, (Western modern industrial culture, anyway) the assumption is that one's thoughts and living space are private, because individualism is prized. In extraterrestrial cultures researched thus far, it appears that living space and thoughts are inevitably shared, because of the automatic, two-way nature of the mutual telepathic ability of all members of their society. they live in a shared mind-field "commons"
I find this statement very diplomatic.

If I correctly understand, human beings are shocked by those events just because they are too individualistic to accept to share (their mind, their personal life, their intimacy)

Well maybe Dr Baldwin is presenting the half-full bottle in order not to add fear amongst his already scared patients.

What's your opinion about this paragraph and the rest of the Website ?

I stumbled over exactly the same when I first visited this site a while ago. I agree 100%
so the Baldwins are out. anybody else in the game?

regarding abductions: its funny that although a fan of Sci-Fi since childhood and reading books about UFOs and the like since they are available (for me in German at the time) I ALWAYS had the CLEAR feeling the greys are BAD. Although enough literature to the opposite is available and I even like the stargate TV show where the greys are the big saviors of humankind. It goes as far as the readiness to kill them on sight should I get half a chance. Of course I probably wouldn't - still I rarely imagine having the same feeling for a human attacker - there I would at least evaluate the situation before acting in self defense. But with the greys its different. I have no clue why. I seem to not have an abduction history (but then again - who could verify such?).

This type of work can be very dangerous and should not be attempeted by a novice. Who knows what type of entinty or attachment one may have? How much would you charge to put your ass on the line? William Baldwin pioneered this work.
I don't really understand your comment on the excerpt from the site. From what I understand higher density beings are all telepathitic to lesser or greater degrees of awareness. Maybe you need to read his book CEVI to gain more insight, before you pass judgement.

Fastwalker: do you have any affiliation with the Baldwins?

how can you not understand? it is very clear: Baldwins is whitewashing the ugly guys - its like saying the jews in the german camps should not have been intimidated by the behavior of the nazi controllers/killers because they have a different social background and should be understood as different.

to say: "I find this statement very diplomatic" is very diplomatic in itself. I find Baldwins statement disgusting.

also: I was not asking for assistance by a novice, I was asking for assitance by someone who has learned from Baldwin and has been doing the work for some time still not charging celebrety fees.

You bash the Baldwins, then want someone who was trained by them? If you read the book you will understand that some of the ET's do not understand the concept of private. They have a social memory complex. They lack what we have- a very wide band of emotions. If we accept fear we fall into a trap of letting more fear/negative vibration resonate with us,leaving one more prone to attack, which is opposite of what STO candidates strive for.
I don't have any affilitation to the Baldwins- I do respect the work they have done, in a very challanging complex arena. With the results one may achive with this work I personally don't think $200.00 is a celebrety fee. If I was getting brain surgury I would want to go to someone with a proven track record.

fastwalker said:
If you read the book you will understand that some of the ET's do not understand the concept of private. They have a social memory complex. They lack what we have- a very wide band of emotions. If we accept fear we fall into a trap of letting more fear/negative vibration resonate with us,leaving one more prone to attack, which is opposite of what STO candidates strive for.
Fastwalker, where do you get your information, and why would you think that what you have just said is true? Have you spent any time at all reading the material on this forum and its associated web sites?

If you had, it is highly unlikely that you would have made such a statement.

Please educate yourself first, and post second.

samvado said:
I was not asking for assistance by a novice, I was asking for assitance by someone who has learned from Baldwin and has been doing the work for some time still not charging celebrety fees.
Hi samvado,

I have Baldwin's book, it's useful. I've also seen where others who've read it have taken the general concept of spirit release and in practice condensed it down to its more useful components. So long story short, there are some golden threads in Baldwin's work that are incredibly valuable.

As for the therapy itself, someone I would consider to be highly knowledgeable about it said that having such therapy isn't helpful in the long run unless a person is capable of spiritual hygeine, otherwise such attachments are likely to reoccur -- which of course means both a therapist's time and a patient's money would be wasted.

Remote attachment removal is such a tempting idea, isn't it? But, then, how do you know that something actually has been done, apart from seeing the balance of your bank account being gradually drained? :D I can imagine someone deluding himself he indeed feels and acts better only because he is PAYING MONEY and the idea of being conned would be unthinkable for such person.

Entities may create a lot of mess in our lives, but if you are not levitating over your bed expulsing gases and screaming blasphemies how do you know that your immediate problems stem from entities' activity and not from something else? Of couse, there are people who would gladly inform you that it's THE DEMON causing your misery if you waved a few hundreds bucks before their eyes. Such tricks are used every day, all over the world - EXTREME cautiousness and discernment is of critical importance here. But now, once one got scared and acts like the poor guy from Alien IV, screaming "What's inside me? WHAT'S INSIDE ME?!" he isn't in the best condition to estimate true intent of his hypothetical "saviour". In our culture it often suffices to charge A LOT for counselling to find a sucker, we were all led to belive that HIGH PRICE equals HIGH QUALITY after all.

Beware.

Having worked with Baldwin's ideas and having communicated with him and shared some "war stories," I can confirm that he didn't really have a clue about the true ET situation.

In a number of cases I handled, there were entities who claimed to be ETs, but whose claims later proved to be false. Baldwin wasn't willing to address that issue. ETs don't - as a rule, have anything to do with "possession" or "attachment". Baldwin didn't understand the nature of densities, and that was a major failing of his ideas. But it is a complex subject. Suffice it to say, again, Baldwin didn't have a very good grasp of the ET situation and he was quite gullible in that regard. I also doubt that he ever did a full bore exorcism or he wouldn't have written about it as he did. He may have done so later and changed his ideas, but if so, I was no longer in touch with him. Once I realized that he did not have the information that was needed to deal with certain situations that I encountered, once I realized that he was somewhat stuck in a religious bias, I understood that I was in uncharted territory and he couldn't help at all.

I have occasionally thought about giving a week long workshop on the subject if there was enough interest in it and the participants could travel and support such an event. I have given demonstrations in person and discussed it on the podcasts, so I know there is interest, the only question is could such an event be pulled together?

Dunno. But I'll think about it.

Nevertheless, Bill Baldwin does deserve a great deal of credit for the work he did and for bringing some light to a subject too long concealed in darkness.

samvado said:
I am just reading wave II (have read one and IV) and got really interested in Spirit Releasement Therapy - sort of this issue stuck with me.
I there a person or institute anyone could recomend for having the buggers removed? remote would be nice as I live in Germany and I dont think that europe is already up to the task so to speak.

thank you!
-sam
First of all, you might like to consider that maybe these things can't be removed and if they can, why can't you remove them yourself?

To give your problems over to another to solve is very disempowering. To try and solve them yourself is more empowering. Some people work at this their entire lives, by gaining knowledge, doing 'research' and by never, never giving up.

I think it is a process of raising ones 'frequency' to a level where or a place where the influence of things of lower 'frequency' either have no effect or don't work quite as well. Naturally our 'overlords' will not want this process to happen.

Ruth said:
First of all, you might like to consider that maybe these things can't be removed and if they can, why can't you remove them yourself?
Well, they CAN be "removed," but you are right, it is better to do it from within than from without. But just as it is with medicine, sometimes an intervention is necessary in order to enable the person to regain their health more naturally.

Back
Top Bottom