Stonehenge

Well, this guy seems to be smart enough :) He claims he discovered how S. was built using no tools.

Sorry if it was already posted, I saw Russian version (in sceptics-materialists group) just right now

https://youtu.be/-K7q20VzwVs

I recently read this article. A lot of lights started going off in the old brain. It is incredible that this stuff is just floating around out there on the internet.

In this article, the incredible thing to me was that Stonehenge seems to be an adjunct feature of a much, much larger neolithic structure. This structure is still in the process of discovery - currently, it comprises a geometrical arrangement that consists of Durrington Walls, Durrington Shafts, Woodhenge, and Stonehenge. The article details the precise geometric layout of the imperfect 'D' circle, with Stonehenge places just so at 63 degrees. It is alleged that the builders of these monuments were the Grooved Ware culture - although, they might be a red herring. Further research is required to understand the Grooved Ware dudes and their relationship to the Hyperboreans, as well as the two other groups who were rumoured to be around at the proposed construction date of 2670-2550 BC.

image005_113.jpg

Overlay of Type D with Durrington Shafts. Caption: Thom’s Type D flattened circle overlaid on the positions of the Durrington Shafts (marked in red). Note the extension through the y axis west-southwestwards to the center of Stonehenge.

I had recently watched a video by Randall Carlson regarding his version of Sacred Geometry. He describes in a clear and detailed discussion the symbolic language of the universe.

He begins with geometry of the Platonic solids. Each of these 'Platonic numbers' has a whole collection of phenomena associated with it - space, time, the architecture of the solar system, as well as the precise design of many Megaliths are all 'zones of application'. In effect, he's describing the symbolic language of the universe. These Platonic numbers are not just descriptors of what we might call Objective Reality. These numbers may actually be the means by which Objective Reality exists in 3D. In other words, they are the symbolic locators that transduce directly from the cosmic information field.

The implication here is that there IS an essential cosmic framework for information. And, of one were aiming to connect to the Information Field, understanding these numbers is paramount. One cannot make use of them without understanding them. A simple analogy is that of reiki - if one uses incorrect symbols, or uses the symbols incorrectly, the desired effect (healing) is not produced. Correct use of Platonic numbers seems to open up a limitless field of possibilities. To me, it seems that what Randall has uncovered here is a clear, scientific way of exploring one key mystery of the neolith builders - their ancient technology of space and time.

Full video of Randall here:

The number 144 is mentioned throughout this Stonehenge article above. I wrote about this number in particular a little while ago, and the number literally jumped out at me. In a previous post, I wrote:

Randall Carlson gives his take on the number 144,000 mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and the "singing of a new song". I thought it important to add the information from the C's, which also discusses this, but adds more nuance. In light of the info from this session, it's looking like Carlson takes an overly-optimistic approach to the acquisition of Knowledge. He seems to suggest that this section only applies to 'peeps in the white t-shirts', whereas the C's say that the Knowledge acquisition encoded in this section of the Bible applies to 'peeps in the black t-shirts' as well:

Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of
great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and
the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists
accompanying themselves on their harps
..." What is this
voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and
mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.
Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to
sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed
from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of
the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed
from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the
144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with
women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who
follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been
ransomed..."
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate
point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage
elitism and divisiveness.
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term
them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.
Q: (L) Are these human beings?

A: Yes.
Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have
supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just
curious.
A: Maybe.

So we are gathering clues. We have Stonehenge, the symoblic language of the cosmos that allows access to the Information Field (Platonic Numbers), we have the number 144, a new song predicted by the Book of Revelation, an ancient technology of space and time, and the notion that Stonehenge was part of a much larger neolithic structure.

What else can we add to this exploration?

The article suggests that what we are looking at here is a vast, 'sonic wind' temple, with interesting insights into several pieces that came together in CatHoM - VLF frequencies, DNA changes, shamanic transformation, subliminal emotional states, etc.

Sonic Temple​

Rodney Hale suggests that for the pits to be used as sound resonators the deliberate introduction of wind would have been necessary. Wind crossing the lip of a shaft would have invoked oscillations or vibrations, whilst air traveling to the bottom and back up again would have reinforced this process. The efficiency of such structures could have been enhanced still further by the creation of a roof-like structure with holes. The result would have been extremely deep sounds that were more felt or experienced than heard.

A Magnificent Chorus of Noise​

The generation of sound vibration at such low frequencies would very easily have been carried on a sub-audible level through the earth in the same manner as seismic waves. This could have enabled communication between distant points, in particular features displaying the same resonant frequency range as the shafts themselves. As Hale makes clear, on windy days the shafts would have produced a magnificent chorus of noise that could have been detected across an extended distance.

In Britain it is usually the early part of winter that is the wettest and windiest time of the year, making it likely that this is when Durrington Shafts would have been at their fullest potential. A person in their vicinity with strong winds blowing may have experienced deep subliminal feelings from the resulting low vibrational sound. We may never know for certain how they interpreted this, or why it was important. However, there is evidence to suggest that the Grooved Ware culture were strongly focused spiritually on ancestor veneration and so perhaps this sound was considered a sign that the ancestors were returning to this world.

Interestingly, the notion of neolithic monuments being sonic temples is not new:

Sonic Pattern of the Universe​

Proposing that Durrington Shafts functioned as an enormous sonic temple constructed within the Stonehenge landscape might seem far-fetched. Yet it is a fact that as far back as 1969 English Earth mysteries visionary John Michell (1933-2009), the author of various thought-providing books on the megalithic mindset, imagined Woodhenge as a giant Aeolian harp emitting unearthly sounds as wind passed through its concentric rings of wooden posts, each linked by a series of cords of varying lengths and thicknesses. In his words, Woodhenge “appears to have been a stringed musical instrument laid out according to the plan of the universe (Michell, The View Over Atlantis, 1969, 122).” For him the construction of the monument conformed to a “sonic pattern of the universe” known to the megalithic builders of Britain and rediscovered millennia later by Pythagoras and his followers.

Who knows if Michell was correct, but looks like he was onto something about the sonic nature of these megaliths, given what the C's have told us about 'singing stones'.

This latest find, the Durrington shafts, which are each approximately five meters deep and 10 meters in diameter (16.5 by 33 ft), are now theorized to have been designed as Frequency Resonance Generators - earthen sonic instruments that were designed to 'sing' as the winds of the area moved over them.

The article ends with a discussion of 144, and the Schumann resonance. Keep in mind what the C's said about the 144,000 in the quote above, the return of Christ, and the 'singing of a new song':
Michell’s words now take on a new meaning in the knowledge that Woodhenge, being just a few hundred meters south of Durrington Walls, falls within the great circle defined by Durrington Shafts. It might also be no coincidence that the maximum diameter of Woodhenge’s outer ring of posts is 144 feet, the same unit of length defining not only the size of Durrington Walls but also the precise distance between the center of Durrington Shafts’ flattened circle and the center of Stonehenge. What then is the significance of this recurring distance? Why might the megalithic builders have been so interested in employing its use in the layout and placement of their monuments?

Schumann’s Resonance​

The answer perhaps lies in the fact that the harmonic frequency of 144 feet is 7.85 Hz, meaning that the wavelength of 7.85 Hz, in other words its distance of travel from high pressure to low pressure back to high pressure again, is 144 feet. The first higher harmonic of 7.85 Hz is 15.7 Hz, corresponding with the resonant frequency range calculated in connection with Durrington Shafts in their role as sound resonators.

Perhaps not unrelated is the fact that the fundamental frequency of the Schumann resonance, the oscillation of the Earth’s atmosphere triggered most obviously by lightning flashes anywhere in the world, is itself 7.85 Hz. Even though the Schumann resonance is a radio frequency (RF) and not a sound frequency, the fact that its frequency corresponds with that of the 144 feet wavelength distance found in connection with Stonehenge, Woodhenge and Durrington Walls is curious indeed.

What I'm curious about is how these Platonic Numbers are applicable to sound, space, time, megalithic architecture, solar system measurements. What can there be here to learn as we stand on the cusp of the new science of Information Theory? And what might we learn about ourselves? There is something here about the number 144 and the harmonious measurement of men and of angels in Revelations 21. We can read 'city' below as megalith.
And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursqaure, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs.

12,000. Roughly around the number of years since the impact that destroyed Atlantis - remember that Platonic numbers have many zones of application. S 21 continues:

The length and the breadth of it are equal.

This is mentioned twice in short succession, suggesting the reader to pay close attention to the equality or 'justice' or widespread applicability of the numbers mentioned. S 21 concludes:

And he measured the wall thereof, a hundred and forty four cubits (144!), according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

How could man be equated with an angel? 'The length and breadth of it are equal'. An angel, also known as a messenger of the gods. How could man be a messenger of the gods?

In discussions of Stonehenge we can't go very far without mentioning our old pals the Hyperboreans who ostensibly built the megalithic structure. A brief review of the Hyperboreans:

And it seems to be a reasonable assumption that the "southern influence," including Egypt, was that of the "Atlanteans" of Plato, and that the "northern influence," including the builders of Stonehenge, were the "Athenians" of Plato, the "Sons of Boreas," or the North Wind, keeping in mind that these "Athenians" were obviously not from Athens as we know it today, though we are beginning to suspect that we know who they were.

How could man be a messenger of the gods? In CatHom, we read:
Referring back to the apparent northern origin of Apollo leads me to this point: Pythagoras was associated with the 'Hyperborean Apollo' also, and one of the links between Socrates and Pythagoras is that they both practiced a form of divination.

Also in CatHom, we also read a quote from Hecataues about the name of the Hyperboreans:

Of those who have written about the ancient myths, Hecateus and certain others say that in the region beyond the land of the Celts (Gaul) there lies in the ocean an island no smaller than Sicily. This island, the account continues, is situated in the north, and is inhabited by the Hyperboreans, who are called by that name because their home is beyond the point whence the north wind blows; and the land is both fertile and productive of every crop, and since it has an unusually temperate climate it produces two harvests each year.

To reiterate, the Durrington shafts are thought to have been designed as Frequency Resonance Generators - earthen sonic instruments that were designed to 'sing' as the winds of the area moved over them.

I posit that this may be the reality behind the name of the Hyperboreans. The mention of 'wind' in the above historical description is a historically-loaded hint whose real meaning was lost in the drift of history.

Sons of the North Wind indeed!

Absolutely fascinating @iamthatis ! Just wanted to say thanks for posting.. The C's remarks about Stonehenge have been some of the most interesting things ever to me..Must go and re-read them all soon. The thing they said about a "tonal rill" has been floating around in my brain for years..

Underground shafts... England... Crop circles... Sound... I always wondered, why does England get by far the most crop circles?

Also reminds me of the novel 'Re: Colonised Planet 5, Shikasta' by Doris Lessing, which I started reading a couple years ago but got sidetracked and haven't yet finished. It reminds me more of Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson more than anything else, and I think Doris Lessing was into Gurdjieff.. Anyway, the book has a bunch of stuff near the start about ancient cities made of 'Stones' (always capitalised), placed in precise geometrical relations in specific places on the planet, which generated beneficial sound waves which communicated healing/bounty-producing energies from 'Canopus', which were later corrupted and started generating harmful sound waves (energy from 'Shammat') which made people sick and plants die - but people became addicted to these bad sounds which acted on them like an intoxicant.. IIRC.

Anyway. You set my brain a'buzzing.. Thanks :)

I recently read this article. A lot of lights started going off in the old brain. It is incredible that this stuff is just floating around out there on the internet.

In this article, the incredible thing to me was that Stonehenge seems to be an adjunct feature of a much, much larger neolithic structure. This structure is still in the process of discovery - currently, it comprises a geometrical arrangement that consists of Durrington Walls, Durrington Shafts, Woodhenge, and Stonehenge. The article details the precise geometric layout of the imperfect 'D' circle, with Stonehenge places just so at 63 degrees. It is alleged that the builders of these monuments were the Grooved Ware culture - although, they might be a red herring. Further research is required to understand the Grooved Ware dudes and their relationship to the Hyperboreans, as well as the two other groups who were rumoured to be around at the proposed construction date of 2670-2550 BC.

image005_113.jpg

Overlay of Type D with Durrington Shafts. Caption: Thom’s Type D flattened circle overlaid on the positions of the Durrington Shafts (marked in red). Note the extension through the y axis west-southwestwards to the center of Stonehenge.

I had recently watched a video by Randall Carlson regarding his version of Sacred Geometry. He describes in a clear and detailed discussion the symbolic language of the universe.

He begins with geometry of the Platonic solids. Each of these 'Platonic numbers' has a whole collection of phenomena associated with it - space, time, the architecture of the solar system, as well as the precise design of many Megaliths are all 'zones of application'. In effect, he's describing the symbolic language of the universe. These Platonic numbers are not just descriptors of what we might call Objective Reality. These numbers may actually be the means by which Objective Reality exists in 3D. In other words, they are the symbolic locators that transduce directly from the cosmic information field.

The implication here is that there IS an essential cosmic framework for information. And, of one were aiming to connect to the Information Field, understanding these numbers is paramount. One cannot make use of them without understanding them. A simple analogy is that of reiki - if one uses incorrect symbols, or uses the symbols incorrectly, the desired effect (healing) is not produced. Correct use of Platonic numbers seems to open up a limitless field of possibilities. To me, it seems that what Randall has uncovered here is a clear, scientific way of exploring one key mystery of the neolith builders - their ancient technology of space and time.

Full video of Randall here:

The number 144 is mentioned throughout this Stonehenge article above. I wrote about this number in particular a little while ago, and the number literally jumped out at me. In a previous post, I wrote:

So we are gathering clues. We have Stonehenge, the symoblic language of the cosmos that allows access to the Information Field (Platonic Numbers), we have the number 144, a new song predicted by the Book of Revelation, an ancient technology of space and time, and the notion that Stonehenge was part of a much larger neolithic structure.

The article suggests that what we are looking at here is a vast, 'sonic wind' temple, with interesting insights into several pieces that came together in CatHoM - VLF frequencies, DNA changes, shamanic transformation, subliminal emotional states, etc.

Interestingly, the notion of neolithic monuments being sonic temples is not new:

Who knows if Michell was correct, but looks like he was onto something about the sonic nature of these megaliths, given what the C's have told us about 'singing stones'.

This latest find, the Durrington shafts, which are each approximately five meters deep and 10 meters in diameter (16.5 by 33 ft), are now theorized to have been designed as Frequency Resonance Generators - earthen sonic instruments that were designed to 'sing' as the winds of the area moved over them.

The article ends with a discussion of 144, and the Schumann resonance. Keep in mind what the C's said about the 144,000 in the quote above, the return of Christ, and the 'singing of a new song':

What I'm curious about is how these Platonic Numbers are applicable to sound, space, time, megalithic architecture, solar system measurements. What can there be here to learn as we stand on the cusp of the new science of Information Theory? And what might we learn about ourselves? There is something here about the number 144 and the harmonious measurement of men and of angels in Revelations 21. We can read 'city' below as megalith.

12,000. Roughly around the number of years since the impact that destroyed Atlantis - remember that Platonic numbers have many zones of application. S 21 continues:

This is mentioned twice in short succession, suggesting the reader to pay close attention to the equality or 'justice' or widespread applicability of the numbers mentioned. S 21 concludes:

How could man be equated with an angel? 'The length and breadth of it are equal'. An angel, also known as a messenger of the gods. How could man be a messenger of the gods?

In discussions of Stonehenge we can't go very far without mentioning our old pals the Hyperboreans who ostensibly built the megalithic structure. A brief review of the Hyperboreans:

How could man be a messenger of the gods? In CatHom, we read:

Also in CatHom, we also read a quote from Hecataues about the name of the Hyperboreans:

To reiterate, the Durrington shafts are thought to have been designed as Frequency Resonance Generators - earthen sonic instruments that were designed to 'sing' as the winds of the area moved over them.

I posit that this may be the reality behind the name of the Hyperboreans. The mention of 'wind' in the above historical description is a historically-loaded hint whose real meaning was lost in the drift of history.

Sons of the North Wind indeed!
Woah thanks! I didn't read the Cs sessions about the Megaliths builders in a while, but these people seemed to have been more advanced than us in many respects.
We could ask the chateau crew to ask the Cs about those measurements, I don't really know how to formulate it. Did the Neolithics peoples already knew the Platonic numbers, the Shumann frequency, did they use it? I wonder if we have the knowledge to reproduce the structures they built...

Woah thanks! I didn't read the Cs sessions about the Megaliths builders in a while, but these people seemed to have been more advanced than us in many respects.
We could ask the chateau crew to ask the Cs about those measurements, I don't really know how to formulate it. Did the Neolithics peoples already knew the Platonic numbers, the Shumann frequency, did they use it? I wonder if we have the knowledge to reproduce the structures they built...

Yes, formulating a good question is hard. But yes, reproducing something like Stonehenge - that would be incredible. Sort of like trying to build a nuclear reactor just by looking at the ruins of Chernobyl...

I wonder if a full understanding of Platonic solids - and therefore, all of these 'Platonic numbers' associated with them - are key in developing the new science of Information Theory? It seems that these numbers are like the letters in a cosmic alphabet. And this alphabet is arranged in a system of meaning - a language. Does this language may apply at all scales and all times? In the quantum realm, for instance?

I don’t know for sure but if Druids and celts are direct descendents of the Atlanteas, and they kept the knowledge through generations, and Remember same people who build the pyramids (Atlanteans descendants I mean), most likely the answer could be yes? I mean, the Cs said that the Atlantis civilization was far and way more advanced than ours so.

Certainly a fascinating topic..
It brings to mind two books that I read a while ago "Uriel's Machine" by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas and " Civilization One " by Christopher Knight and Alan Butler. I particularly like the authors they are quite good and serious researchers.

I cannot fail to note that on the video on Ancient Origin there is a mention of Prof. Alexander Thom regarding the shape (type D )of the circle , but his most important and astonishing discovery namely the Megalithic Yard ,is not mentioned at all.
Prof. Thom and the authors cited above ,made a quite compelling case for the actual existence of the Megalithic Yard (MY) which is an ancient system of linear measurement used in many if not all of the megalithic circles ,derived from the sidereal day (against the usual solar day) which stipulate that in one year there are 366 (sidereal) days (hence the circle should be dived by 366 and not 360 so that each degree of the circle represent a day) and the use of a simple pendulum, the book actually is showing how to proceed and obtain the MY which is 2.722 ft or 0.829 mts.

All of the above make me wonder if the measurement of 144 ft is the EXACT measurement or has been rounded to 144 or alternatively from where to where the measurement has been taken (from the internal or the external etc..), this because 144 ft is suspiciously close to 53 MY (actual is 52.94 MY) so seems strange to me that while all the other circles are exact MY this one is slightly off.

Another thing that come to mind is the use of Stonehenge and probably many of the other circles as well.
There is no doubt that whomever built Stonehenge and the other circles/structures were a quite pragmatic people , the "sonic temple theory " is really fascinating and even the Cs seems to confirm that sound where used for learning purposes "teaching the otherwise un-teachable" as they put it ,however can it be possible that there could be a double use as a comet tracker as the authors cited above propose?

Obviously the distance between the stones (or poles) is not arbitrary but calculated on purpose to represent sky sectors (windows) so the structure work like a radar so to speak , if you see your comet after repeated observation always in the same window (i.e having the same bearing) and the distance decreasing (getting bigger) this means that you are on a collision course , if on the other hand you see the comet appearing at different windows , then you can relax (sort of) is not going to hit you.

Now what follow is really only a speculation on my part and could be just a pure nonsense , but popped on my mind on reading that actual radio frequencies could have been generated with the help of wind, voices and instruments inside the circle.
Radar is the acronyms for "Radio Detection And Range " which basically means a bearing and a distance ,could it be that Stonehenge actually worked also as a "real radar"?
As summarized above, you can use the "windows " to obtain a bearing , could be that by using voices / instruments (I guess you cannot always relay on wind) you could generate a radio frequency which could actually give you a distance? or better , that you will be able to "feel" the distance , as the Cs explained " entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system." ?
This will enable you to obtain a speed and thus if the comet is in collision to have an idea on when is going ti hit.

As I said , only a speculation...

Randall Carlson gives his take on the number 144,000 mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and the "singing of a new song". I thought it important to add the information from the C's, which also discusses this, but adds more nuance. In light of the info from this session, it's looking like Carlson takes an overly-optimistic approach to the acquisition of Knowledge. He seems to suggest that this section only applies to 'peeps in the white t-shirts', whereas the C's say that the Knowledge acquisition encoded in this section of the Bible applies to 'peeps in the black t-shirts' as well:

Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.
Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the 144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been ransomed..."
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage elitism and divisiveness.
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.
Q: (L) Are these human beings?

Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just curious.
A: Maybe.

………….

The performance of sounds on these megaliths reminds me the anti-gravitational characteristics that sounds can promote. I’m not talking of only speculative anti-gravitational characteristics but of known scientific experiments made in 2017 that demonstrated that “sound waves” not only have mass but that “sound-mass” features antimatter —or negative mass— therefore moving against the gravitational field; so, we have levitation —e.g. more on this: Sott “Researchers find sound waves a source of negative gravity”; also in nature.com “Sound carries mass”. Not to mention the deep explications on Stonehenge given by the C’s, notice as well that the C’s were pretty emphatic on saying that minute slowing of rotation of earth provoke gravitational changes that impact our beings and earth.
July 22nd 2012 Session [furthermore, see sessions of 17 January 1997, April 15, 2000, July 6th 2010, 26 July 2014, etc.]

A: We mentioned an infinitesimal slowing of the planet's rotation causing everything to "open up"?!

Q: (L) Yes, you did.
A: We were being literal in that instance.
February 22, 1997

A: Continental “drift” is caused by the continual though variable, propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly at points of magnetic significance.

Q: (Jan) What causes the change in the axis?
A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

Q: (Laura) Why does it do that? What’s the cause of this?
A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.

Now, I must note that so much of relevance was covered in that post (i.e. the top quoted post) that I hesitate commenting anything more. I mean, if anything, appears that it lacks very little to settle a neuron connection in our being. Perhaps a little of basic algebra, should I also suggest anyway. See, "144" can be reduced to “9”. Well, the number "9" abounds in many cultures, for example the Nordic (like the Eddas) and Chinese mythology, both which I can tell for sure show great insights.
R 21 concludes:
And he measured the wall thereof, a hundred and forty four cubits (144!), according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Well, a king among angels was no less than the fallen Lucifer, i.e. Latin for the “Bringer of Light”!!!! Now, it seems to me best a good look into the October 23, 1994 Session.

The fact is that we are at the windows of a novel reality. But likely some should find a door without blowing winds.
August 9, 1997 Session

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don’t have time to mess around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!
A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don’t want to be lunch!
A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a “cave person” amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

I wonder if a full understanding of Platonic solids - and therefore, all of these 'Platonic numbers' associated with them - are key in developing the new science of Information Theory? It seems that these numbers are like the letters in a cosmic alphabet. And this alphabet is arranged in a system of meaning - a language. Does this language may apply at all scales and all times? In the quantum realm, for instance?

Well, continuing from my earlier post, …the C’s gave us some remarkable clues:
July 25, 1998 Session

A: …….Knowledge protects in the most amazing ways. Mathematics are “taught’ in your realm in such a way that only a select few will learn. And mathematics is the language of all creation. For example, advanced math studies, such as algebra, provide the keys to unlocking the doors between the matter and antimatter universes. Suggest those present who still need to, learn algebra.
…………………….

August 1, 1998 Session

Q: (A) Now, this business about Sakharov, is this related, or better, when I think about Sakharov, I think about his theory that space, time metric can change signature; that space/time geometry builds a kind of singularity, changes the algebraic structure of the metric tensor; and I was trying to relate it to changing of density at some point...
A: Yes. Sakharov knew the answer was in the pentagon.

Q: (L) Do you mean ‘pentagon’ as in the government building, or as in the geometric structure?
A: Why do you suppose they are linked? Why is the “pentagon” a pentagon?

Q: (L) I don’t know. Why is it?
A: Answers are within your grasp.

Q: (L) When you say ‘grasp,’ does it relate to five fingers...
(A) or to the fifth dimension?
A: Yes, and what you possess.

Q: (L) What do you mean ‘what you possess?’
A: The key is in this room and your office. But that is not the only meaning. Suggest you begin your quest by looking for patriots.
…………..

A: Geometry... pentagon and hexagon, algebraic equations...

Q: (A) Pentagon and hexagon algebraic equations...
(L) What is the connection between the pentagon and hexagon?
A: Discover.
…………………..

February 5, 2000 Session

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octaon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?
A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you “free.”

So somehow, each Platonic solid is associated with an element. I still don't know why or how that is, I've only just begun to study this stuff. It seems like more people around here would probably have a lot more to say about this than me - I have almost zero knowledge of geometry, physics, mathematics, or anything. This is all news to me.

So somehow, each Platonic solid is associated with an element. It is important to note that 144, Octahedron, corresponds with Air. I thought it would be the case when I recalled that in Timaeus, Plato had written that each solid corresponded with an element.

It seems quite fitting that this number was used as a unit of measurement for Stonehenge, given that this theorized 'sonic temple' which made use of the wind, or Air.

144, Stonehenge, Air, Sonic Wind Temple, Hyperboreans, Sons of the North Wind.

PPP-Platonic-Solids-Chart.jpg

Extrapolating from this example, we might guess something about other Megaliths that use other units of measurements. For instance, a hypothetical building that prominently features measurements of 72 could be theorized to be a 'fire temple'. And by this, I don't really mean a place of fire worship, but a place where fire is mobilized in the functioning of the 'temple' as a technology unto itself.

If the Hyperboreans were the Sons of the North Wind (Air, 144, Octahedron, Stonehenge) - what can we learn about Zoroastrians when we think of them, their practices, their impact, and whatever they may have left behind... in terms of fire, 72, the Tetrahedron, and Iran?

With the mention of Iran, I am also bringing in the C's notion that there are no nations - only Souls. But it would be interesting to test this hypothesis - I don't know if there are any megaliths in Iran?

And in this way, we might consider the Pentagon in an entirely new light. Perhaps this is an answer to the question that the C's posed about the Pentagon? It may be that the building itself is specifically designed to make use of Aether (648, Dodecahedron, America) - mobilizing Aether in the functioning of the Pentagon as a technology unto itself.

Exactly what Aether is supposed to be, I have no clue. In another translation, it seems to mean 'The Universe'. That doesn't mean anything, though. But regarding the number 5, I recalled this word, and did a quick etymology search:

quintessence (n.)

early 15c., quint-essence, in ancient philosophy and medieval alchemy, "a pure essence latent in all things, and the substance of which the heavenly bodies are composed," literally "fifth essence," from Old French quinte essence (14c.) and directly from Medieval Latin quinta essentia, from Latin quinta, fem. of quintus "fifth" (from PIE root *penkwe- "five") + essentia "being, essence," abstract noun formed (to translate Greek ousia "being, essence") from essent-, present-participle stem of esse "to be" (from PIE root *es- "to be").

The Latin term is a loan-translation of Greek pempte ousia, the "ether" that was added by Aristotle (perhaps following the Pythagoreans) to the four known elements (water, earth, fire, air) and said to permeate all things. It was naturally bright, incorruptible, and endowed with circular motion. Its extraction was one of the chief goals of alchemy.

The transferred or figurative sense of "purest essence" (of a situation, character, etc.), "an extract from anything containing in a small quantity its virtues or most essential part" is by 1560s.

So there's that. At first blush, we can guess what's going on in the Pentagon. If (1) Stonehenge is designed to make use of Wind, to produce sound; and (2) if the Pentagon is designed to make use of Aether, what is the 'extracted essence' that it is designed to produce?

How can we go about figuring out exactly why the Pentagon is a Pentagon? Is it really this simple - the form of the Pentagon is an indicator of its function? If so, what is its function? This would require combing the transcripts for clues.

So it's clear I need to learn the basics of geometry, Platonic solids, and maybe even learn about algebra to understand what I'm talking about here. The Randall Carlson video I posted about earlier that was quite informative. And also on point - his presentation makes it abundantly clear that there are cataclysms approaching.

And also this article, there is a certain Dr. Robert Moon mentioned, who was modelling the periodic table of the elements on Platonic Solid principles. So that perhaps adds more weight to my question above about Platonic solids applying at a quantum scale... Moon is applying it at an atomic scale, and arrived at this own geometric nuclear model, apparently.

Fascinating stuff!

@Skyfall and @OutSky - thank you both kindly for your replies! You both mentioned something about 'stellar windows'. I can get a sense of what that means. I get the sense that this is all quite important right now. Especially in the context of this:

February 5, 2000 Session

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octaon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?
A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you “free.”

We could ask the chateau crew to ask the Cs about those measurements, I don't really know how to formulate it.

Yeah, I'm wondering what there might be to ask. I'm curious about the relationship between Stonehenge and the larger Durrington structure. The C's say:
23 October 1994:

Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?
A: Energy director.

So we could hypothesize that Stonehenge was an energy director - but to where? And for what purpose? Mentioned in a post above:
8 December 1996:

A: Location [of Stonehenge] attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiraled in, and spiraled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral ...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted, sings to you.

22 August 1998:

A: Stonehenge is a vector of energy derived from solar and cosmic rays.

19 February 2000:

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received ...
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise un-teachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system. [rill: a small stream, a shallow channel cut in the ground by running water; to flow in or like a rill.]

There has been an answer, but these answers only lead to more questions. They don't touch on the 63 degree line connecting to the centre of the larger Durrington structure. If Stonehenge is an energy director, could it be like a an energetic 'diesel generator' and the 63 degree line is like an 'extension cord' that provides power to the more central location? Looking at the photo, I can't help but suspect that Stonehenge was more of an appendage than the main show.

Of course, it could be that Stonehenge was built first, and then subsequent generations created the Durrington structures afterwards. Megalithic structures can also go through a renovation of form and function. Kinda like how Notre Dame is slated to be turned into a Woke Museum.

On this note, a search on the forum for 'Durrington' shows a post by @treesparrow - 80,000 animal remains were found at the Durrington site. And also in the article, there were two alleged Stonehenges, one 500 years before the other. One can imagine the cultural drift that might occur over a period of 500 years.

Did the Neolithics peoples already knew the Platonic numbers, the Shumann frequency, did they use it? I wonder if we have the knowledge to reproduce the structures they built...

Well the C's did give a significant nudge:
23 October 1994:

Q: (L) How did [the builders of Stonehenge] move the stones and set them up?
A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; Coral Castle. [...]

If anything like Stonehenge were to be built nowadays, there are so many considerations to successfully complete such an endeavour that it is quite beyond me. Even just gaining the basic understandings of geometry, acoustics, astronomy and geology would take something on the scale of a 'Manhattan Project' given the current materialistic state of humanity. Except the end result would not be a A-bomb, but a gigantic megalithic-scale 'ouija board'?

From the article mentioned above, significant influxes of people are theorized to arrive at Winter and Summer solstice, slaughter animals, eat, and build, rinse, repeat. So there's a chance that there was a type of 'Manhattan Project' thing going on back then.

And who knows - this mention of the Manhattan Project has me thinking. As an 'energy director', we can't possibly know what the applications of the energy might be. I've assumed it was for human transformation, or superluminal communication. But maybe Stonehenge also had offensive or defensive capabilities - might it also the blueprint for a weapon that allowed the Hyperboreans to gain victory over the Atlanteans in the wars prior to the Younger Dryas scenario?

It brings to mind two books that I read a while ago "Uriel's Machine" by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas and " Civilization One " by Christopher Knight and Alan Butler. I particularly like the authors they are quite good and serious researchers.

I cannot fail to note that on the video on Ancient Origin there is a mention of Prof. Alexander Thom regarding the shape (type D )of the circle , but his most important and astonishing discovery namely the Megalithic Yard ,is not mentioned at all.
Prof. Thom and the authors cited above ,made a quite compelling case for the actual existence of the Megalithic Yard (MY) which is an ancient system of linear measurement used in many if not all of the megalithic circles ,derived from the sidereal day (against the usual solar day) which stipulate that in one year there are 366 (sidereal) days (hence the circle should be dived by 366 and not 360 so that each degree of the circle represent a day) and the use of a simple pendulum, the book actually is showing how to proceed and obtain the MY which is 2.722 ft or 0.829 mts.

All of the above make me wonder if the measurement of 144 ft is the EXACT measurement or has been rounded to 144 or alternatively from where to where the measurement has been taken (from the internal or the external etc..), this because 144 ft is suspiciously close to 53 MY (actual is 52.94 MY) so seems strange to me that while all the other circles are exact MY this one is slightly off.

It could be that the measurement is not off at all for this monument. An abstract template for measurement, like the Megalithic Yard, doesn't work perfectly on a planet like ours. There are two reasons for this (I think).

One is the 'fudge factor' - even if you get the best builders in the world to create a structure from a blueprint, there will always be some degree of error. That's just the way it is.

The second reason has to do with the study of metrology - the scientific study of measurement - and also geodesy, or the branch of mathematics dealing with the shape and area of the earth, or large portions of it.

Because of the spinning of the earth, there is a difference between the polar diameter and equatorial diameter. The Earth measure 7900 miles from South Pole to North Pole, and 7926 miles across the equator. So the Earth is not a perfect sphere - it is 26 miles thicker around the middle. Or, put another way, it is 26 miles thinner at the poles. This makes the application of abstract measurements difficult.

There are also the changes in the Earth's spin - speeding up and slowing down resulting in a change in centripetal force, and thus a change in the equatorial bulge (though this is minor).

So latitudinal lines can be thought of as parallels of the Equator. These measure portions of land North and South of the Equator. So the Arctic Circle is at 60N, for instance. The Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn are two other parallels. All of these parallels form virtually perfect circles. And they also get smaller and smaller in both diameter and circumference as one moves further away from the equator.

As one moves towards the North pole, the curvature of the Earth is actually in a state of regular change, 'dropping' from its extra 26 equatorial miles. And that means that to traverse 1 degree of arc, you have to travel further, because the curve is changing. Earth distances are not regular, and not absolute.

A lot of ancient measurement systems had precisely this geomorphological variance in mind. It is fascinating to behold. Take the Greek stadia. It was not an absolute or abstract measurement. There was always wiggle room, because the ancient builders knew that the measurement should be matched to the amount of curvature of the Earth, and that the this curvature changed as one moved further from the Equator. So ancient monumental measurements that appear 'imperfect' are often perfectly suited to their own specific geological location.

Does that make sense? I'm quoting almost directly from the Randall Carlson video, linked above, plus what I recall from one of his podcasts about metrology. His discussion in the video begins about the 40:00 mark. Thank you for your reply, it's given me a chance to revisit this material and try to make it as clear as I can.

As a side note, about your rumination on 366 and 360... Carlson says that ancient cultures all over the world (Greeks, Egyptians, Mayans) apparently used to run two calendars successively. There was a secular calendar of 365. 25 days per year. There was also a sacred calendar of 360 days, and 5 days that were set aside as 'unlucky' days. They would take those days off. The Sumerians had a belief that the true year was actually 360 days in length, but at some point, due to some unknown and unspoken catastrophic force, the Earth's rotation slowed... and the year was lengthened by 5.25 days. One can see how 5.25 days 'beyond the perfect circle' of 360 - caused by a comet, perhaps - would be seen as unlucky.

Unlucky. Talk about an understatement!

Another thing that come to mind is the use of Stonehenge and probably many of the other circles as well.
There is no doubt that whomever built Stonehenge and the other circles/structures were a quite pragmatic people , the "sonic temple theory " is really fascinating and even the Cs seems to confirm that sound where used for learning purposes "teaching the otherwise un-teachable" as they put it ,however can it be possible that there could be a double use as a comet tracker as the authors cited above propose?

Obviously the distance between the stones (or poles) is not arbitrary but calculated on purpose to represent sky sectors (windows) so the structure work like a radar so to speak , if you see your comet after repeated observation always in the same window (i.e having the same bearing) and the distance decreasing (getting bigger) this means that you are on a collision course , if on the other hand you see the comet appearing at different windows , then you can relax (sort of) is not going to hit you.

Now what follow is really only a speculation on my part and could be just a pure nonsense , but popped on my mind on reading that actual radio frequencies could have been generated with the help of wind, voices and instruments inside the circle.
Radar is the acronyms for "Radio Detection And Range " which basically means a bearing and a distance ,could it be that Stonehenge actually worked also as a "real radar"?
As summarized above, you can use the "windows " to obtain a bearing , could be that by using voices / instruments (I guess you cannot always relay on wind) you could generate a radio frequency which could actually give you a distance? or better , that you will be able to "feel" the distance , as the Cs explained " entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system." ?
This will enable you to obtain a speed and thus if the comet is in collision to have an idea on when is going ti hit.

This is fascinating - using the human voice as a cometary sonar detection system.

But then, if the Stonehenge peoples were well and truly advanced, I would guess that they would focus their energy on taking care of each other, and growing in Knowledge and Being. They wouldn't need to scan the skies in anticipation - Service to Others seems to be the best defence against incoming comets.

Yeah, I'm wondering what there might be to ask. I'm curious about the relationship between Stonehenge and the larger Durrington structure. The C's say:

So we could hypothesize that Stonehenge was an energy director - but to where? And for what purpose? Mentioned in a post above:

There has been an answer, but these answers only lead to more questions. They don't touch on the 63 degree line connecting to the centre of the larger Durrington structure. If Stonehenge is an energy director, could it be like a an energetic 'diesel generator' and the 63 degree line is like an 'extension cord' that provides power to the more central location? Looking at the photo, I can't help but suspect that Stonehenge was more of an appendage than the main show.

Of course, it could be that Stonehenge was built first, and then subsequent generations created the Durrington structures afterwards. Megalithic structures can also go through a renovation of form and function. Kinda like how Notre Dame is slated to be turned into a Woke Museum.

On this note, a search on the forum for 'Durrington' shows a post by @treesparrow - 80,000 animal remains were found at the Durrington site. And also in the article, there were two alleged Stonehenges, one 500 years before the other. One can imagine the cultural drift that might occur over a period of 500 years.

Well the C's did give a significant nudge:

If anything like Stonehenge were to be built nowadays, there are so many considerations to successfully complete such an endeavour that it is quite beyond me. Even just gaining the basic understandings of geometry, acoustics, astronomy and geology would take something on the scale of a 'Manhattan Project' given the current materialistic state of humanity. Except the end result would not be a A-bomb, but a gigantic megalithic-scale 'ouija board'?

From the article mentioned above, significant influxes of people are theorized to arrive at Winter and Summer solstice, slaughter animals, eat, and build, rinse, repeat. So there's a chance that there was a type of 'Manhattan Project' thing going on back then.

And who knows - this mention of the Manhattan Project has me thinking. As an 'energy director', we can't possibly know what the applications of the energy might be. I've assumed it was for human transformation, or superluminal communication. But maybe Stonehenge also had offensive or defensive capabilities - might it also the blueprint for a weapon that allowed the Hyperboreans to gain victory over the Atlanteans in the wars prior to the Younger Dryas scenario?
A huge thank you @iamthatis for collecting and bringing those informations together! From what I remember, the Circle peoples were descendants of the Atlanteans. It took them 2.000 years to regroup, so if they and the Hyperboreans were one and the same, they likely built other structures, and maybe those were connected across the continent, hence the "diesel generator". Maybe those structures were also a way for different tribes to communicate across great distances. You're right, so many questions...

More information about the radio detection hypothesis. We don't know if the coming cometary swarm is currently in our realm. I hadn't thought of that! From the recent session comments:
It is interesting C's said these comets/asteroids comes from a realm where "Information is King".

“The big one” is a large body of comet passing through very close to Earth leading to electrical discharges and associated extreme weather events and/or a direct hit causing mayhem and destruction similar to the Younger Dryas impact. It could be part of the same cluster on a 3600 year cycle or a new one thanks to our Sun’s twin, Nemesis dislodging a few from the Oort cloud. Best to read Pierre’s latest book to understand these cycles and implications.

I should add that since C’s have stated in the past that this time, the comet cluster rides the Wave; my interpretation is that “the big one” is not in our realm currently and will appear out of nowhere just before it hits. It will cross-over to our realm whilst riding the wave. Which is why the PTB doesn’t know its whereabouts despite all of their 3D technology floating in the space. Either that or the comet is present in our Solar system somewhere and will change its course at the last minute.

So somehow, each Platonic solid is associated with an element. I still don't know why or how that is, I've only just begun to study this stuff. It seems like more people around here would probably have a lot more to say about this than me - I have almost zero knowledge of geometry, physics, mathematics, or anything. This is all news to me.

So somehow, each Platonic solid is associated with an element. It is important to note that 144, Octahedron, corresponds with Air. I thought it would be the case when I recalled that in Timaeus, Plato had written that each solid corresponded with an element.

It seems quite fitting that this number was used as a unit of measurement for Stonehenge, given that this theorized 'sonic temple' which made use of the wind, or Air.

144, Stonehenge, Air, Sonic Wind Temple, Hyperboreans, Sons of the North Wind.

PPP-Platonic-Solids-Chart.jpg

Extrapolating from this example, we might guess something about other Megaliths that use other units of measurements. For instance, a hypothetical building that prominently features measurements of 72 could be theorized to be a 'fire temple'. And by this, I don't really mean a place of fire worship, but a place where fire is mobilized in the functioning of the 'temple' as a technology unto itself.

If the Hyperboreans were the Sons of the North Wind (Air, 144, Octahedron, Stonehenge) - what can we learn about Zoroastrians when we think of them, their practices, their impact, and whatever they may have left behind... in terms of fire, 72, the Tetrahedron, and Iran?

With the mention of Iran, I am also bringing in the C's notion that there are no nations - only Souls. But it would be interesting to test this hypothesis - I don't know if there are any megaliths in Iran?

And in this way, we might consider the Pentagon in an entirely new light. Perhaps this is an answer to the question that the C's posed about the Pentagon? It may be that the building itself is specifically designed to make use of Aether (648, Dodecahedron, America) - mobilizing Aether in the functioning of the Pentagon as a technology unto itself.

Exactly what Aether is supposed to be, I have no clue. In another translation, it seems to mean 'The Universe'. That doesn't mean anything, though. But regarding the number 5, I recalled this word, and did a quick etymology search:

So there's that. At first blush, we can guess what's going on in the Pentagon. If (1) Stonehenge is designed to make use of Wind, to produce sound; and (2) if the Pentagon is designed to make use of Aether, what is the 'extracted essence' that it is designed to produce?

How can we go about figuring out exactly why the Pentagon is a Pentagon? Is it really this simple - the form of the Pentagon is an indicator of its function? If so, what is its function? This would require combing the transcripts for clues.

So it's clear I need to learn the basics of geometry, Platonic solids, and maybe even learn about algebra to understand what I'm talking about here. The Randall Carlson video I posted about earlier that was quite informative. And also on point - his presentation makes it abundantly clear that there are cataclysms approaching.

And also this article, there is a certain Dr. Robert Moon mentioned, who was modelling the periodic table of the elements on Platonic Solid principles. So that perhaps adds more weight to my question above about Platonic solids applying at a quantum scale... Moon is applying it at an atomic scale, and arrived at this own geometric nuclear model, apparently.

Fascinating stuff!

@Skyfall and @OutSky - thank you both kindly for your replies! You both mentioned something about 'stellar windows'. I can get a sense of what that means. I get the sense that this is all quite important right now. Especially in the context of this:

This post offers a bit more about the Pentagon. I thought to put it in this thread, since the discussion here is brightest in my mind.

I recently watched a film called The Green Knight - I highly recommend it. It is based on the story of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, an old poem that is a part of the Grail story set. So we're already, most likely, talking about cyclical catastrophes. Anyways, watching this film led me to read up on the poem. Apparently C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien both gave it some serious attention. I still haven't read it, but I'm getting there. As I was browsing the Wikipedia entry for the poem, I came across this section about the Pentangle, which the anonymous author of the Green Knight story spends a huge amount of space in the poem discussing... for some reason.

So without further ado, here is the information.

Pentangle[edit]​

For broader coverage of this topic, see Pentagram.

Gawain's Shield, with the endless pentagram in gold on a red background
The poem contains the first recorded use of the word pentangle in English.[51] It contains the only representation of such a symbol on Gawain's shield in the Gawain literature. What is more, the poet uses a total of 46 lines to describe the meaning of the pentangle; no other symbol in the poem receives as much attention or is described in such detail.[52] The poem describes the pentangle as a symbol of faithfulness and an endeles knot (endless knot). From lines 640 to 654, the five points of the pentangle relate directly to Gawain in five ways: five senses, his five fingers, his faith found in the five wounds of Christ, the five joys of Mary (whose face was on the inside of the shield) and finally friendship, fraternity, purity, politeness, and pity (traits that Gawain possessed around others). In line 625, it is described as a syngne þat salamon set (a sign set by Solomon). Solomon, the third king of Israel, in the 10th century BC, was said to have the mark of the pentagram on his ring, which he received from the archangel Michael. The pentagram seal on this ring was said to give Solomon power over demons.[53]

Along these lines, some academics link the Gawain pentangle to magical traditions. In Germany, the symbol was called a Drudenfuß (nightmare spirit's foot) and was placed on household objects to keep out evil.[54] The symbol was also associated with magical charms that, if recited or written on a weapon, would call forth magical forces. However, concrete evidence tying the magical pentagram to Gawain's pentangle is scarce.[54][55]

Gawain's pentangle also symbolises the "phenomenon of physically endless objects signifying a temporally endless quality."[56] Many poets use the symbol of the circle to show infinity or endlessness, but Gawain's poet insisted on using something more complex. In medieval number theory, the number five is considered a "circular number", since it "reproduces itself in its last digit when raised to its powers".[57] Furthermore, it replicates itself geometrically; that is, every pentangle has a smaller pentagon that allows a pentangle to be embedded in it and this "process may be repeated forever with decreasing pentangles".[57] Thus, by reproducing the number five, which in medieval number symbolism signified incorruptibility, Gawain's pentangle represents his eternal incorruptibility.[58]

So there's something here about the number five, atemporality or timelessness, fractal geometry. If all is balanced in the cosmos, there is both the light and the dark of any phenomena. Gawain's pentangle represents his eternal incorruptibility - and perhaps the pentagon is the same, but opposite... eternal corruptibility.
A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) OK, that’s two.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) I don’t get it. A math genius I am not. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 353535. Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to?

A: Infinite power.

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don’t know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power, which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) And that is the meaning of the number thirty-three? Well, that is a round robin … a circle you can’t get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

So this all might just be a very complex way of saying 'The Pentagon is bad news'. I don't know if there's more to it than that.

Back
Top Bottom