Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

My sisters issues with vaginal bleeding appears to be resolving at this time, she held off talking with her GP, and will see how things go, but then again, I have been praying for assistance with healing from DCM, so who knows., could be the power of prayer:-)

My son (30) wants to come for a visit from France soon, hopes to get vaccinated while here (USA). We spoke today. I asked him to at least wait for FDA approval. I thought that was a pretty innocuous request, but he doesn't believe me about the FDA process, or about deaths, etc. I don't want to push him the other way. His dad and that side of family are totally on board with the plan. I'm looking for literature to send that won't sound like conspiracy flavored. He has good training in Biology.
I know many others here are in the same situation with family members.
I think he is like most people out there, just oblivious to the available information. I'm not sure why.
Every day, this thing looks worse and worse to me.

I asked a younger female employee today if she'd had any unusual bleeding lately. She perked right up, showed me a lot of bandaids from very minor wounds such as paper cuts that bled and bled. Also said her periods were of a totally different character the last few months, more like running blood. Jeez!
I'm also hearing about a lot of headaches, but this is common this time of year in this area (allergy season).

( I posted this on the coronavirus Pandemic: thread, but I also think it belongs here also)

Done on the 4/22/21 and posted today. (zoom video below)

Doctors. Tenpenny, Madej, Merritt, Palevsky, and Northrup. (Dr. Tenpenny calls this group the dream team)

Points of interest:

Vaccinated vs unvaccinated, what's going on here?

Shedding or transmission, which is it?

Blood issues: men women, and children.

5G and EMF are these also at play here?

89 more injections coming.

We no longer have governments; we have psychopathic rulers.

No one will be coming to save us.

Morgellons syndrome is discussed as a real thing.

Take a hot alfalfa bath, the nano fibers leach out of the body and collect to the alfalfa.

If you have a job helping the pharmaceuticals, consider quitting.

Singing, tones, and music can heal, and change the DNA.

Get together regularly. Sing, dance, cook, talk, have a potluck!

Thanks for the link to the bitchute video @Adobe. I have one concern with Christiane Northrup's closing message at the end of the video She mentions a project initiated by Sasha stone along with David Sereda from Canada concerning DNA activation using the 432 Hz to activate the chakra system to heal. Sounds like a bunch of hokum to me this is a video that is on his front webpage, sounds very much like DNA data mining to me.

DNA Protection from DavidSereda.co​

There is also an interesting Forum thread on Sasha Stone started by Aeneas, I will also post the information on that thread.

I don't want to hijack this thread, just wanted to make members aware.

My son (30) wants to come for a visit from France soon, hopes to get vaccinated while here (USA). We spoke today. I asked him to at least wait for FDA approval. I thought that was a pretty innocuous request, but he doesn't believe me about the FDA process, or about deaths, etc. I don't want to push him the other way. His dad and that side of family are totally on board with the plan. I'm looking for literature to send that won't sound like conspiracy flavored. He has good training in Biology.
I know many others here are in the same situation with family members.
I think he is like most people out there, just oblivious to the available information. I'm not sure why.
Every day, this thing looks worse and worse to me.

I asked a younger female employee today if she'd had any unusual bleeding lately. She perked right up, showed me a lot of bandaids from very minor wounds such as paper cuts that bled and bled. Also said her periods were of a totally different character the last few months, more like running blood. Jeez!
I'm also hearing about a lot of headaches, but this is common this time of year in this area (allergy season).

If your son loves biology, send him this interview. Tell him to listen to it and then tell you what he thinks as you'd be interested to hear his thoughts.

The interview is really engaging + Bossche has been avoiding antivaxxers like the plague which in a way is good because he can be easier to digest to someone who has bought into the mainstream than let us say someone like Del Big Tree.

The bottom message is this: Young people shouldn't be vaccinated as that make them more susceptible to variants as they emerge. It's explained in a way that makes total sense. The interviewer says as much - he says, I don't know if what you're saying is true or not, but I know it makes sense and I'm someone who studied how the immune system works.

Last edited:
If your son loves biology, send him this interview. Tell him to listen to it and then tell you what he thinks as you'd be interested to hear his thoughts.

The interview is really engaging + Bossche has been avoiding antivaxxers like the plague which in a way is good because he can be easier to digest to someone who has bought into the mainstream than let us say someone like Del Big Tree.

The bottom message is this: Young people shouldn't be vaccinated as that make them more susceptible to variants as they emerge. It's explained in a way that makes total sense. The interviewer says as much - he says, I don't know if what you're saying is true or not, but I know it makes sense and I'm someone who studied how the immune system works.
Thank you. I had a rather sleepless night over the issue. My son has for many years been in a mode of 'proving me wrong' about technical details on various things. This morning I thought I'd just let the idea of (lack of) FDA approval bother him a bit and let him set to prove me wrong if inclined. That way he'll have to look into it.
But maybe I'll send him this video too. I will say he is very health conscious.

Can confirm. My mother is thinking of getting vaxxed; I sent her an interview with Bossche and she found it quite thought-provoking, and now seems a bit less confident about lining up for the gene therapy.

My mother had her second AZ shot on the last Tuesday of April. It was meant to happen in June but I'd imagine that the relative lack of enthusiasm for the jab down under have meant that supplies of the poison are abundant.

At 84 she was in great health, no co-morbidities, no meds and extremely active, never been in an ambulance, until now. Yesterday, one week after the shot she collapsed while at her weekly exercise. Off to the doctor first, her normally low BP (blood pressure) of 130/65 was now 185/95, she stabilized somewhat then went home. Dizziness and vertigo returned later, ambulance was called and off she went to hospital before returning home with a lower BP but still light headed.

The medi alert system had called me to say that the ambulance was on it's way, as I was talking to the operator I said 'my mum had the vax don't take it, it's poison' she replied that there was no way she was taking it, they get dozens of vax reaction calls every day. She added that these cases fly under the radar (covered up) and we're just a bunch of lab rats. She then added the jab information to the incident, that's another thing they do, 'Don't mention the vax!'

So at 84 my mum now is another customer of big pharma. Her body may be more or less OK but if she can't exercise, she walks 3-4 clicks per day, she'll deteriorate. Her dad lived to 96, dementia got him in the end but his body was 30 years younger, she was the same until now and it's not looking good. They have private health insurance but I'll doubt they'll cover this.

Take care everyone

Some NHS staff are now becoming bold and at least trying to inform the public that fear permeates the NHS which is keeping staff in-check. Also, a lot of staff who've taken the jab are invested in believing they are safe....

Whistleblower account from a relatively senior person within the NHS

From her account you'll get a glimpse of the culture in there at this point in time.

To be honest the bottom line is the path won't change. Only undeniable disaster will bring this whole situation to an end.

We've already passed the threshold where this whole thing should have been stopped. That we have passed it and things still continue means this whole thing is being taken to its conclusion which includes jabbing kids.

A little update...I just lost it with my husband. Wailing on the floor. All the grief I've been experiencing for the past few years of infertility came out. Not my finest moment. He relented and agreed to delay vaccination at least until we see if this pregnancy is going to last and beyond it's very vulnerable stages. I'm relieved and embarrassed. I hope that my actions are partly STO because my intention was to protect against the potential harm that ignorance/programming can do.
You've been in my thoughts quite a bit since I read your post candasiri....I hope all is well with you?

A little update...I just lost it with my husband. Wailing on the floor. All the grief I've been experiencing for the past few years of infertility came out. Not my finest moment. He relented and agreed to delay vaccination at least until we see if this pregnancy is going to last and beyond it's very vulnerable stages. I'm relieved and embarrassed. I hope that my actions are partly STO because my intention was to protect against the potential harm that ignorance/programming can do.
Take care Candasiri, you're brave to stand up for the protection of your baby, I hope all will be well.💐

I've been watching strange medical reports come out of Atlantic Canada over the past few weeks on MSM media. The symptoms reported are similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease with prion folding in the brain that leads to rapid neurological degeneration (Popularly referred to as mad cow disease). It's concerning enough that a special clinic has been set up to study the cases.

CTV News New Brunswick - Mysterious Brain Disease

The report states that none of the cases are positive for BSE - so it's still a mystery. I was re-reading Pierre's article from last year Compelling Evidence That SARS-COV-2 is Man Made where he writes:

Neurological effects:
SARS-CoV-2 exhibits a surprisingly high percentage of neurological effects. Depending on the sources, between 36% and 84% of CoVID-19 patients display neurological effects.

In addition, SARS-CoV-2 induces a wide range of neurological symptoms: slower-than-normal cognitive speeds, memory loss, impaired concentration, confusion, severe agitation, encephalitis, seizures, numbness, strokes, dizziness, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, cerebral hemorrhage, headaches, loss of taste and loss of smell.

SARS also exhibits neurological effects, but their occurrence is rare (about 2.5%) and their range narrow. Between 8% and 24% of MERS carriers exhibit neurological symptoms, mostly confusion and seizures. Influenza also causes a few neurological symptoms (encephalopathy and seizure) in 5% of patients.

Published research has revealed that in enhanced brain MRIs performed on COVID-19 patients, frontotemporal hypoperfusion was noted in every single patient. It suggests that SARS-CoV-2 might particularly affect this specific region, for which the most frequent condition is called frontotemporal dementia, one of its main symptom being automatic obedience. Similarly, in healthy individuals subjected to Milgram-like experiments, the obedience to authorities is associated with lower activity in the frontotemporal region. Along the same line, when subjects are asked to make a decision with moral content, it is the temporal lobe that becomes active.
And then yesterday former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney posted a report from Classen Immunotherapies which implies that the exact symptoms reported in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia are possible from mRna therapies (Pfizer and Moderna). I'm not technically proficient enough in Microbiology to fully grasp the report, but I think what it's saying is that sudden and massive neurological degeneration is possible with these spike proteins mentioned in Pierre's article as a result of the mRna therapies. If so, this is a very terrifying development to say the least. Possibly someone on the forum with a microbiological background can explain this paper in simpler terms to the rest of us?

I might add too that when I responded to Ms. McKinney with the CTV news article on Twitter, I had responses, likes and retweets more than I have ever before. But received no notifications - which has always happened in the past. Strange.

Attachments

• covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf
    301.3 KB · Views: 17
I have a friend who told me what a radio from Germany said: a nurse who works in a hospital in Saxony would have decided to tell what happens in the hospital where she works. The staff, doctors and nurses, would have received a memo with the specific mention that no one outside the hospital should talk about it, (so top secret )as the patients who are vaccinated should not, but absolutely not be in contact with the non-vaccinated. Then, when they have to treat the vaccinated, they have to wear protective clothing from head to toe, to be well protected. It seems that the staff of this hospital is in panic.

This friend also sent me a small audio of the news radio on this subject. I received it on telegram and I would like to share it here because we have Germans who could tell us if this is good news or not, if it is credible or not. I copied this audio and sent it to my computer. But when I wanted to share it here I was told that it is impossible to share it because there is no extension.

I spoke yesterday evening with my father and during the conversation he mentioned that his wife had an outbreak of shingles. Asking to it, my father said that it can happen when the immune system is low and to my next query, he said that she had never had it before in her life. I knew that she had been vaccinated with the first Pfizer/Biotech vaccine a couple of weeks before, so I asked in a neutral inquiring tone, if perhaps it could be a side effect of the vaccine. My father categorically ruled that possibility out and said it had also been now 3 weeks since the vaccine (actually only 2 as I had written down the date). And, my father said, the doctor had also ruled it out.
A little follow up to this story. 5 days later I spoke to my father again after having sent the articles about shingles and vaccines and I was very aware not to go anywhere near talking about it. To my surprise my father brought it up, which perked my interest as he normally would not mention it. It happened that they had talked during a bridge game with some friends and lo and behold if the husband hadn't also had shingles for the first time after having had the vaccine jab. This didn't deter my father's wife from her getting second shot of the pfizer vaccine the following day. :headbash:

These are people in the late 70'ies and older and none of them will report these as being side effects of the vaccine as they have all been primed that they might get some adverse reactions, but that it is nothing to worry about. I think there are a lot of people in that category who wont fill out the forms concerning adverse reactions, even thought it is an experimental vaccine. A reason might be that they perhaps feel a bit of disloyalty if they report it.

I have a friend who told me what a radio from Germany said: a nurse who works in a hospital in Saxony

Would you be able to find out what the radio station was called, perhaps when it was broadcast and/or which hospital? Additional information would make it easier for us to find it. One would also think that if it has been on the radio, that other people in Germany critical of the vaccine will mention it on social media and in articles. That would be quite something if confirmed but let us wait and see if that is the case. It would be hard to keep secret for long if they have to keep the vaccinated patients apart from the non-vaccinated patients.

Back
Top Bottom