Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

This is strange. Wonder if there is any truth to it. I don't even know if chips would work this way.

Here in Mexico, we are in the vaccination phase for education personnel, as the government's intention is to return to schools as soon as possible.

I work as a music teacher and although I work under a temporary contract and there is no certainty that my contract will be renewed, the school authorities, as expected, want all school personnel to be vaccinated by the date they return to face-to-face classes.

Yesterday the principal (who is a good person by the way and really believes she is doing something noble) sent me a certificate so that I can receive my dose, since due to my contractual situation I am not on the registry and in theory I would not be able to receive the vaccine right now.

At first I was relieved when I looked in the registry and saw that I was not on it; but now that the authorities have solved that problem and expect that by this Friday I will have received my first dose, frankly I feel a little stressed. I knew this moment would come of course, but while it is happening I can't help but feel anxious about the future, since it is clear that my continuity in that job will depend to a great extent on my being able to prove that I am vaccinated.

I have thought about the option of cheating and filling out the vaccination form myself, since it is just a paper that is filled out by hand and does not carry any kind of official stamp (if anything just the serial number and the manufacturer of the vaccine) but I think I could get caught and the idea of investing so much energy in maintaining such a charade does not appeal to me much. So I rather think it's time to think about other job options, I still have 3 months to go on my current one and I think it's a good time to anticipate a little bit the search for a new one.

A friend died a few weeks ago. It was a bit of a surprise, but he had not been in good health for a long time. He was about 60. They did an autopsy due to his being found dead at home. The results show he died of a heart attack. OK, sad but OK. NOW.... I was told by another friend of his, that the dead friend had received a covid jab! I don't know exactly when, but it wasn't within a day or two of the death, maybe a few weeks. Did that jab cause the heart attack? I don't know, but it makes me sad to think that a guy who already had health problems, was convinced to take an experimental shot. On top of THAT, the other friend who had reported the jab, said HE was going to get his shot, because one of his customers was a pharmacist and told him that he could get the shot free (with no waiting!) at the drug store where the pharmacist worked!

The stories on this thread make me so sad at the state of humanity, so willing to accept things that kill them.
They are blind, what can we do? Listen to them. Yesterday I talked with a gentle guy that worked at a second hand store, we talked in catalan, he is from Tarragona. Then he told me that he received the jab last week. I asked him why he took this "vaccine". He said because he has a chronic illness. And then he wanted to return to Catalonia to see his son... So why not. And he said: a lot of people are dying. Okeeeeeeey. I was a little ironic and told him oh yes, there are so many bodies on the street. Any way. Just listen. It is too late to give information for them. They are blind and naive, they are, how can I say... believers of the lie. They feel secure, in peace with this situation. Wish him good luck and left the store.

I work as a music teacher and although I work under a temporary contract and there is no certainty that my contract will be renewed, the school authorities, as expected, want all school personnel to be vaccinated by the date they return to face-to-face classes.

This is a very hard decision to make. Depending how old you are, how long you still have to work before there is maybe an old age solution, and how easy it is to get a new job for you, when this temporary job will end and how much you really need the money from this job for essential things like eating and living for you and your family, it may be easier or harder to make this decision.

Maybe Mexican or Latin American forum members could give advice about holes in local rules and laws as you need to know the rules very well in case you say no. If you plan to say no then you have to be prepared to fight with the aid of the rules. But you may potentially still lose your job. It makes a difference if a substantial number of your colleagues may also reject the jab and you are in a group to go against it or if you are the only one. It also depends how much it is possible for your employer to make jabs mandatory. In my country you have the legal right to say no but in certain jobs (teachers, nurses, etc.) you may still loose your job. Maybe you could "forget" to go to a vaccination next Friday?

Whichever way you will go I wish you the very best and good luck tykes. :hug2:

You should at least check this SOTT article and start to prepare:

There is also this thread with the health protocol:

They are blind, what can we do? Listen to them. Yesterday I talked with a gentle guy that worked at a second hand store, we talked in catalan, he is from Tarragona. Then he told me that he received the jab last week. I asked him why he took this "vaccine". He said because he has a chronic illness. And then he wanted to return to Catalonia to see his son... So why not. And he said: a lot of people are dying. Okeeeeeeey. I was a little ironic and told him oh yes, there are so many bodies on the street. Any way. Just listen. It is too late to give information for them. They are blind and naive, they are, how can I say... believers of the lie. They feel secure, in peace with this situation. Wish him good luck and left the store.

I do not start this kind of topic anymore but I am still have discussions with people, who are in line with the Covid propaganda. I still try to mention some facts I know or give hints about the possible extreme outcome of Covid vaccinations. I also try to stay under the radar and not to be too visible against this Covid crap. Long time ago I realized that I can only decide for myself and have to live with the outcome of my decisions. I have to let others go their way and accept I cannot do anything when they have to live their lessions because of the decisions they made. They chose their way and I know I cannot change this.
It is definitely hard when you were told by some of your loved ones that they received the jab and also one of those evil mRNA ones. Like my brother and his family. And they are so glad about this. So strange and we all will have to live with the consequences. It is definitely not easy to enjoy this kind of show.

This is a very hard decision to make. Depending how old you are, how long you still have to work before there is maybe an old age solution, and how easy it is to get a new job for you, when this temporary job will end and how much you really need the money from this job for essential things like eating and living for you and your family, it may be easier or harder to make this decision.

Maybe Mexican or Latin American forum members could give advice about holes in local rules and laws as you need to know the rules very well in case you say no. If you plan to say no then you have to be prepared to fight with the aid of the rules. But you may potentially still lose your job. It makes a difference if a substantial number of your colleagues may also reject the jab and you are in a group to go against it or if you are the only one. It also depends how much it is possible for your employer to make jabs mandatory. In my country you have the legal right to say no but in certain jobs (teachers, nurses, etc.) you may still loose your job. Maybe you could "forget" to go to a vaccination next Friday?

Whichever way you will go I wish you the very best and good luck tykes. :hug2:

You should at least check this SOTT article and start to prepare:

There is also this thread with the health protocol:

Thank you very much for the good wishes and recommendations Dirgni.

Officially it is not mandatory to get vaccinated in Mexico, but the gaslighting about the situation is enough to leave people who don't want to get the vaccine or just don't feel safe yet and have reasonable doubts without options.

In my case, that job does not represent all my income, although of course it helps a lot, I also work as a private teacher. As I commented in my original post, every time I renew my contract they let us know that it may be the last one and that there is no commitment from the education authorities to renew it.So because of that same uncertainty I don't feel it's worth it to get vaccinated just to fulfill a requirement when you can't even take it for granted that I'm going to continue anyway.

It is a stressful and sad situation, to see how people, even without being sure and more because of social pressure accept to be injected is a very sad and disappointing thing to see, not to mention when you yourself are forced to be part of this experiment.

Thank you very much for the links to the articles.

I believe it is important to inform even those (on the basis of free will) who already got the first jab; that each new jab will increase the likelihood of bad reactions, permanent damages or even possible death.

Given that for example the EU just made a deal with Pfizer, buying 1.8 billion jabs... which covers way more than all the citizens of the EU. You then realize that they are already planning for many more jabs being taken on a regular basis. We know already, at least via Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, that each new jab will increase the lethal dangers further. Image after 6-8 jabs over the course of 3 years... what that leads into...

Last midnight I was standing in the subway train depot, talking to the staff there, and one guy who had the jab on the day before, got ill, and had to stay home.
The other guy present - perhaps the most unlike person I ever would have expected to take notice - was surprised to hear of the many negative issues with genetic vaccines... He asked us, what's up with them, and we explained the many of the dangers attached to the jabs, the spike proteins, the technology that was never allowed to be used on humanity before June 2020 (EU)

He has an appointment is this afternoon, to take his first Pfizer jab... but may cancel it, while digging deeper around the internet, to find out more information. He named Lars Bern at one point - and I said "But that is perfect. Our ol' Gand Daddy of Sweden knows what he is talking about". It the perfect spot to start digging deeper. As Lars Bern has been illuminating on his blog (Anthropocene) the dangers behind the genetic vaccinations in the Swedish language, and has written for years about health, statines, Vitamin-C, and the fraudulent mainstream medical system in our country. So, I am happy, that my colleague already had heard about Lars Bern via the ill-effects of statins (which he was on earlier, but stopped by his own conclusion)

The train depot guy is last person i thought would ever take in any info... He is that mechanical kind of simple man, with a short attention span. Surprise, surprise !

During this Plandemic i noticed the strange phenomena; that those I thought would be able to listen about the dangers of the genetic jabs - mainly rejected to listen. Those I thought were well informed - made a sudden turnaround, taking the jab. Those I didn't expect to listen at all - showed interest to find out more....

That so puzzling.

[...]
During this Plandemic i noticed the strange phenomena; that those I thought would be able to listen about the dangers of the genetic jabs - mainly rejected to listen. Those I thought were well informed - made a sudden turnaround, taking the jab. Those I didn't expect to listen at all - showed interest to find out more....

That so puzzling.
I've noticed the same thing. -Smart people who seem responsible and capable of absorbing and processing information go on to be the most ardent proponents of all things authoritarian.

It seems to me far too common an occurrence to be accidental.

Perhaps the act of being mentally capable and well-informed is exactly that; an act. -After all, the school system teaches that, "Good boys and girls are kind, smart and attentive, they think for themselves (but first and foremost, they are obedient.)" -Setting up an order of operations, with obedience being the primary directive. In their minds being smart and attentive IS obedience. The concepts have become interwoven.

Their underlying programming of obedience causes them to perform the act of intelligence only within the acceptable boundaries, so when the authorities blow a whistle or punch a button, the primary programming kicks in even when an intelligent person should be able to recognize that there is a conflict between reality and orders.

In fact.., the more I consider this, the more I think it is an accurate description of the underlying psychology of the Left and many people in general.

Obedient people are fine so long as the authorities don't demand self-destruction. They're ticking time bombs waiting for "Order 66".

My reaction is that it is very saddening to see people realize something possibly isn't right, that they are being experimented on and lied to and that what the C's have said below from January of this year is looking to be the case.
(Joe) In all the vaccines they're releasing for Covid, is there any chipping, or...?

(Niall) They answered that. They suggested it themselves without us asking.

(Joe) Well, that was back then. Are there chips in any of the vaccines they're administering?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Which ones? Pfizer?

A: Selective and specific.

Q: (Joe) And what is the purpose of these chips that are administered selectively?

A: Control.

Q: (Joe) Control of individuals?

Q: (Joe) What kind of control can they affect with those?

A: Tracking and other.

Q: (Joe) Can they have an influence on people's thoughts and behavior?

A: Not thoughts, but physiology.

Q: (L) So they don't need something like that for controlling thoughts. They've got other things for that. But they could probably put something in there that could trigger something that would go off in your body and like create an illness, or...

(Joe) Is that being done for experimentation purposes to do it on more people at a later point?

A: No. Raw control.

Q: (L) No experimenting necessary. They've already done that.

(Andromeda) Are they chips like we think of them, like computer chips? Or is it a higher technology?

A: Nano.

Q: (Joe) Is there anything specific about the people they select, or is it random?

A: Difficult to control.

Q: (L) Obviously, somebody who's easy to control would just, ya know...

(Joe) But then my next question is how do they decide who needs it...

(Niall) Maybe it depends on what they say on Facebook? Those who are dissident get targeted for a chip.

A: Knowledge protects. Review what you have learned about "alien" implants.

Q: (Pierre) But then the most uncontrollable ones won't get the vaccine. They'll refuse it.

A: True. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) So it's wishful thinking on their part that they think they can get any uncontrollable people controlled?

Q: (Pierre) They will control the individuals that are already sheep.

Back
Top Bottom