Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Going back to this topic of government officials not showing signs of side effects from the jabs, we already saw over a year ago (for example in Slovenia) signs that they were not getting the real stuff. And since that time there still has not been any news of politicians suffering much, if at all.

From November 2021:

View attachment 69709

Nov 2021 - Whistleblower in Slovenia - politicians receive saline
I dont think this is reliable. I ve been following this case and she never said how she obtained this information.
Its pretty far fetched the nurse would have means to identify mRNA or oncovirus in the bottles - it is also unlikely that this information came to her with the batches - so I am pretty sure this fake.

Canada: Ravi Srinivasan, senior TIFF programmer and 'champion for filmmakers', dies suddenly at 37

Ravi Srinivasan

Ravi Srinivasan, senior manager of festival programming for the Toronto International Film Festival, has died suddenly at age 37.

“We are saddened and shocked to learn of the sudden passing of our colleague and friend Ravi Srinivasan,” Cameron Bailey, chief executive of TIFF, said in a statement on Sunday.

“Ravi was an amazing young man who lived his life to the fullest. His smile was infectious and his laugh could fill any room. Words can't describe the pain his brother Hari and his family are feeling right now. Let's stand behind him and help in any way possible”

🙏

USA: Air Force Falcons football player, Hunter Brown, dies suddenly aged 21 on way to class in Colorado

Hunter Brown

Air Force Falcons football player Hunter Brown died after experiencing a medical emergency on his way to class on Monday, authorities said.

In a statement, Air Force Academy Athletics said first responders were “immediately” called and the 21-year-old cadet was given medical aid, including life-saving measures, which were “ultimately unsuccessful”.

🙏

Not sure it's only the vaccine for him.

TikToker Taylor LeJeune, aka Waffler69, best known for his adventurous food content, died suddenly age 33, January 13

Taylor LeJeune, Waffler69

(His brother) Clayton posted a video on Thursday saying his brother had died at 10 p.m. the night before after what he called "a presumed heart attack."

"He was rushed to the hospital, and I want to say like an hour and a half later he passed away," Clayton said.

Automatic defibrillators are being installed throughout England. Phone booths are converted...

View attachment 69815

Nothing much to see here. I think I pointed this out earlier, possibly in this thread, not sure. The UK government has been subsidising defibrillators since 2016, allowing various people to apply for one and install it in their buildings. Since no one uses phone boxes anymore, a lot of local councils decided to turn their old, iconic, red boxes into defibrillator stations rather than get rid of them.

Not linked to current events I'm pretty sure but given what is going on we could probably do with a lot more of them... (currently about 10,000 around the UK apparently).

Nothing much to see here. I think I pointed this out earlier, possibly in this thread, not sure. The UK government has been subsidising defibrillators since 2016, allowing various people to apply for one and install it in their buildings. Since no one uses phone boxes anymore, a lot of local councils decided to turn their old, iconic, red boxes into defibrillator stations rather than get rid of them.

Not linked to current events I'm pretty sure but given what is going on we could probably do with a lot more of them... (currently about 10,000 around the UK apparently).
Thanks for the report. This is Tweeter information so we have the duty to be suspicious.

The way things are going the technique of defibrillation is going to have to become part of the National Curriculum in schools.

Automatic defibrillators are being installed throughout England. Phone booths are converted...

Defribillators.jpg

Coach of the French football team, Didier Deschamps, visits teenager Jean-Pierre, 15, who suffered a heart attack on the pitch

Jean-Pierre.jpg

18 January 2023

After his successful operation, Jean-Pierre, a young footballer from Bretigny, received a visit from Didier Deschamps in hospital.

This was enough to put a smile on this teenager's face when he woke up. Jean-Pierre suffered a heart attack during a friendly match on 8 January and underwent heart surgery.

🙏

Dr. Jennifer Ashton, M.D. (and ABC's medical adviser) has been a strong supporter of the vaccine mandates pontificating her feelings with her recent publication (The New Normal A Roadmap to Resilience in the Pandemic Era 2021).

Well as we all know Knowledge protects thus ignorance endangers. So why would someone as well-read (given her credentials) choose to support the mainstream narrative from day one that may have backfired?

VIDEO: Dr. Jennifer Ashton admits she's struggled with her hair loss
May 12, 2022

But apparently, her condition may be more related to the side effects of the vaccine-producing alopecia. Why is MSN hiding the truth?

John rambles briefly about COVID vaccines, alopecia, and one of his heroes, Christian Von Koenigsegg
New York

Brutal😥

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 19-51-13 Search - SFGATE.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 20-08-52 The New York Times - Search.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 20-08-52 The New York Times - Search.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom