Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Perhaps toxic poison 'agrees' with them?
or maybe they're exempt?
FmgwMoFXkAIG-K0

I haven't fact checked this, but have seen enough corroborating evidence.

A co-worker/friend for a couple of years during my teen-aged time, fondly remembered as a super nice and positive attitude kind of guy, "died unexpectedly." He was an attorney and avid coach of kids sports teams, and leaves behind wife and children. Age in 50s. No details about cause of death were released by the family.

A clear sunny day. No unusual weather conditions in the immediate area of the airport.
Plane is just about to land.
Suddenly the plane rolls and crashes.

???????
I heard on the mainstream news (so it could be a lie), that the company flying the aiplane was blacklisted in several E.U. countries for the lack of following-up on the plane repairs and the training of the pilots.

'American Idol' Alum CJ Harris Dead At 31 from heart attack

Alum CJ Harris

A family member tells us CJ suffered an apparent heart attack Sunday night in Jasper, Alabama ... he was taken to a local hospital by ambulance, but didn't make it.

🙏

I heard on the mainstream news (so it could be a lie), that the company flying the aiplane was blacklisted in several E.U. countries for the lack of following-up on the plane repairs and the training of the pilots.
There were several risk factors here. Extremely challenging flying conditions, poor training and safety record for the company concerned and a new airport! However the FAA has admitted that the EKGs of US pilots are no longer normal. We all should be concerned because it's not just pilots.....

Holland: Lieuwe Westra dead at 40: Tributes paid to ex-cycling and Tour de France star after being found unresponsive at work

Lieuwe Westra

The Dutchman passed away on Saturday after being found unresponsive at his business premises in Zwaagdijk, Holland. CPR was performed on him but he was unable to be resuscitated.

Sijtsma stressed that there was "no suggestion of suicide" at this stage.

🙏

Very good point. We do not see members of the US Congress or members of the EU Parliament having troubles with the jibjab side effects. There are a few in the EU governmental bodies that have had side effects but they are likely those that the PTB targeted.
Going back to this topic of government officials not showing signs of side effects from the jabs, we already saw over a year ago (for example in Slovenia) signs that they were not getting the real stuff. And since that time there still has not been any news of politicians suffering much, if at all.

From November 2021:

Slovenia scandal jabs 2021.jpg

Nov 2021 - Whistleblower in Slovenia - politicians receive saline

Attachments

• Slovenia scandal jabs 2021.jpg
    Slovenia scandal jabs 2021.jpg
    853.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom