Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Spain: Real Madrid and Barcelona are among the clubs to pay tribute to a Spanish Under-15s footballer, Estrella Martín, who was found dead at home by her parents

Estrella Martín

The death of Sporting Club de Huelva's Estrella Martin, 14, was announced by the club in a statement on Wednesday.

According to local media, she was found in her own home by her parents on Wednesday morning. She had trained as normal with team-mates on Tuesday afternoon.

🙏

US : Former Lions LB Jessie Lemonier passes away at 25

Jessie Lemonier

Former Detroit Lions linebacker Jessie Lemonier has died, the team confirmed Thursday. He was 25.

No details have been released on the cause of death.

🙏

Ask the military :-)
Sasha Latypova thinks that project veritas has been played by some defence agency.

From her article:

Another line straight from BARDA/DARPA - is about “predicting mutations” and “proactively developing vaccines”. Total nonsense. Pushed by psychopaths with PhD degrees onto terminally gullible public and politicians who nod and authorize trillions in funding for “pandemic preparedness”. Herein lies the main point. This is not just silly and scientifically incompetent babble. It is in fact very well thought through militarized propaganda narrative to drive the most important thing for the perpetrators of this global crime:

The perpetrators desperately, at all cost, need you to to believe that “mutating viruses in a lab” achieves some scary result, that then can be “leaked”. That anyone can do it, even a PhD student in their garage. That our enemies are doing it and will “release” a super scary bug any time now, unless the Government is “prepared” by making a stockpile of “predictive vaccines” that can be deployed in DAYS after a new scary virus is detected in China. Or Timbuktu.​

Sasha Latypova thinks that project veritas has been played by some defence agency.

From her article:

Another line straight from BARDA/DARPA - is about “predicting mutations” and “proactively developing vaccines”. Total nonsense. Pushed by psychopaths with PhD degrees onto terminally gullible public and politicians who nod and authorize trillions in funding for “pandemic preparedness”. Herein lies the main point. This is not just silly and scientifically incompetent babble. It is in fact very well thought through militarized propaganda narrative to drive the most important thing for the perpetrators of this global crime:

The perpetrators desperately, at all cost, need you to to believe that “mutating viruses in a lab” achieves some scary result, that then can be “leaked”. That anyone can do it, even a PhD student in their garage. That our enemies are doing it and will “release” a super scary bug any time now, unless the Government is “prepared” by making a stockpile of “predictive vaccines” that can be deployed in DAYS after a new scary virus is detected in China. Or Timbuktu.​

So viruses can't mutate into more dangerous strains? Or this can't be done in a lab by directed evolution (basically animal husbandy applied to viruses) or good old fashioned gene editing? What's the message here?

From her article:

:-D

I don't know who this lady is, and I don't even know the assumptions on which she is based. All I know is that everything that has happened in the last 3 years could not happen without the blessing and total all in of the worldwide military. The fish stinks from the head and they drop little " crucial" other slices of smelly leftovers on us. In any case, let it be known, my kitchen is updated to biosafe level type 4 lab. Military, don't be shy!

:-D

I don't know who this lady is, and I don't even know the assumptions on which she is based. All I know is that everything that has happened in the last 3 years could not happen without the blessing and total all in of the worldwide military. The fish stinks from the head and they drop little " crucial" other slices of smelly leftovers on us. In any case, let it be known, my kitchen is updated to biosafe level type 4 lab. Military, don't be shy!
I hadn’t “heard” of her before, either.
I took a bit of time this morning and read several of her essays on this link, and I must say, her comments, statements and observations are based on far more than “assumptions”.

Here is a snippet from her background:

“I am an ex-pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) industry executive and entrepreneur. I spent 25 years working in the industry in various roles, countries and ultimately managing my own companies. I worked initially as an econometrics and management consultant, and later as clinical trials contractor for 60+ pharmas, large and small. My clients included Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, AstraZeneca, GSK, and many smaller biotechs. I worked with “channel partners” such as large contract research organizations (CROs) - Parexel, PPD, ICON, and others. I interacted with the FDA and other regulators on behalf of my clients, and as a member of Cardiovascular Safety Research Consortium on subjects related to assessments of cardiovascular safety of new drugs in clinical trials. Around that time, I met Robert Califf who is now the Commissioner of the FDA. He was my business competitor and was running rather poor quality cardiac safety trials for pharma at an academic lab at Duke University. There is a thin line between “poor quality” and “fraud” in clinical trials, but we will return to this topic.”

For what it’s worth, I highly recommend reading everything she has written.

I think Latypova is the real thing. I don't recall exactly when I first heard her being interviewed, but she is one of these people who seems to have important information yet is not invited to be interviewed everywhere. Hence few know about her.

Steve Kirsh brought in Malone (former/current/hidden Defense Industry employee) to discuss the "Pfizer exec on the date" video. I am now more convinced that Malone is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He pushes the clot shot ("I took it"), Clot-19 is mutating at the speed of light and we can not keep up (in the Veritas video), mRNA is our savior but it has some bugs, ...... etc

Keep an eye on him and listen to what he says and words he uses.

UK: Children's swimming teacher, 19, dies suddenly after suffering cardiac arrest

Mia Jennings

A 19-year-old kids swimming teacher described as a "kind and caring" girl and a "model employee" has died after suffering a cardiac arrest.

Mia Jennings helped hundreds of children learn to swim at her local pool at Macclesfield Leisure Centre, in the Cheshire town.

🙏

Algerian footballer Ben Idir Mehenni dies in a stadium during the 2023 African Nations Championship

Ben Idir Mehenni

"The player was the victim of a malaise a few minutes at the end of the game and was evacuated in emergency to the hospital of Reghaia where he had given up the ghost a few minutes later" announced the official Facebook page of the USOA. The Algerian soccer federation paid a tribute to Ben Idir Mehenni through its social networks.

🙏

‘Sopranos’ actor John Ventimiglia’s daughter Odele dead at 25

Odele Ventimiglia

The actor hasn’t publicly commented on the loss. “Odele was greatly loved, and leaves a huge hole in our lives.”

In lieu of flowers, the family requested donations be made to a GoFundMe that was set up to ease the cost of Odele’s baby daughter Shiloh’s future education.

🙏

Back
Top Bottom