Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I have a nurse friend who's drunk the KoolAid and then some, she's got her second vaccine this week. She hasn't had any effects (at least not yet) from it and encouraged her 80-something mom to get it. My cousin (in her early 70s) just recovered from Covid and send me a link to a video from Dr. Simone Gold, the head of the America's Frontline Doctors who were going around last summer trying to educate the public on the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine and generally drying to dispel the lies. They were all vilified by the media and a lot lost their jobs. Dr. Gold was arrested by the FBI at the Capital on Jan. 6 cause she was there again trying to give an informational lecture to the public.

Anyhow, the lecture mentions the possibility of future fertility issues in childbearing age women from the "experimental" vaccine and I sent it to a few of my friends with granddaughters coming of age. Heck, I'd want to know if there was something that may adversely affect my kin!

Just crickets in return. People really DON'T want to know. Everybody I know with the exception of perhaps one or two is so eager to get that vaccine cause they think things will return to "normal" if they do. My two-shot nurse friend said we still should be wearing masks into the fall until EVERYONE gets the vaccine!

Here's the video lecture if anyone is interested.

Dr Simone Gold "The truth about the CV 19 vaccine

What is ones responsibility? Maybe I'm just being a coward here when I could help to save lives. Any thoughts?
I think one has to weight each situation as it comes and also respect that people have to make their own choices. My sister informed the family about it with an article, but again, the belief in authorities is so great that the information didn't register. All my siblings are against getting vaccinated, so that is something. My mother who did get the vaccine has advanced Alzheimers, so she would not know if she has side effects as she is less and less aware of her body.

As for those who take the vaccines, there could also be karmic lessons involved or even decisions on another plane to soon check out.

I think manitoban came with a good approach to it.
what I have found incurs less immediate shut down and resistance is to mention that I am waiting for the outcomes of the trials, as the vaccines have actually only received emergency approval and haven't completed the normal period of testing.
And yes, the following is also what I have heard about the trial period:
The Trials for the Pfizer/BioNTech are open until June 2022.

Just crickets in return. People really DON'T want to know. Everybody I know with the exception of perhaps one or two is so eager to get that vaccine cause they think things will return to "normal" if they do. My two-shot nurse friend said we still should be wearing masks into the fall until EVERYONE gets the vaccine!

This is the saddest thing to this whole "pandemic" to me, seeing how people have fallen into the vaccine being the only way out of this. No rational arguments seem to matter anymore; they all fall into the conspiracy theorizing bag, even if it's not being stated directly. Being sceptical to these vaccines makes one automatically a horned Trump-supporter in the back of peoples' minds. Even the fact that at this point we know a dozen of drugs able to cure COVID doesn't seem to matter much.

I sometimes think there may be a significant element of religious thinking at play here, at subconscious level, which makes people see the vaccine as some sacred substance that should transform our bodies and spell the invisible enemy away. Or maybe it's just desperate wanting for the lockdown hell to end, no matter the cost.

The vaccine is said to be the light at the end of a tunnel. Problem is there's no tunnel, just the tunnel vision of those who fell victim to this weird collective self-perpetuating brainwash.

I had no idea this thread existed!

This is a good link, similar to the one @Aeneas posted at the start of the thread.

Also, there's a number of Facebook groups where vaccinated people share their reactions. There are loads of accounts with accompanying photos sometimes. Not sure if people have managed to join any such groups?

Here's the video lecture if anyone is interested.

Dr Simone Gold "The truth about the CV 19 vaccine
I have just watched this video and it is a real eye opener. This lady eloquently explains just why we should not be taking this experimental vaccine. She also addressed the issue of it being mandated which is something which should concern all of us. Well worth watching.

1/27/2021, USA

VAERS – the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System of the CDC is down since two days!​

This is unbelievable… VAERS is down since two days now.

That means nobody can report adverse reactions or vaccine injuries in the USA!!

Have you ever seen Google or Microsoft down for two days?
No? Because every important company/organization has backup systems in place that kick in as soon as the main system fails.
And guess what… no news outlet is reporting it. This should be the headline everywhere. Please copy and share it!! #coverup

I've just read on a couple of italian alt news websites that in Gibraltar there died about 53 elders in nursing homes after taking the Pfizer vaccine, the relatives are enraged.

In the city of Como, Italy, there have died 21 elders in the nursing homes after taking the Pfizer vaccine, the MSM are quite as mice.

I'm afraid that the picture may get uglier once a good percentage of the people get vaccinated...

I've just read on a couple of italian alt news websites that in Gibraltar there died about 53 elders in nursing homes after taking the Pfizer vaccine, the relatives are enraged.

In the city of Como, Italy, there have died 21 elders in the nursing homes after taking the Pfizer vaccine, the MSM are quite as mice.

I'm afraid that the picture may get uglier once a good percentage of the people get vaccinated...
There's a video doing the rounds on alt video sharing sites that's gone viral. It's of a nurse in a nursing home basically saying that the residents were doing okay throughout last year, then they got injected and now they are dropping like flies. Talks about the cover up as well - basically that they are dying because of covid and because they are old.

There's also another one from a nursing home in Dublin where 13 or so out of 50 residents died after vaccination. Also being blamed on covid.

There's basically a spike of deaths happening now in nursing homes all over the place. I think in the UK it's up like 40% excess mortality in nursing homes compared to the 5 year average. Covid is to blame obviously.

The latest article from Dr Mercola entitled "Seniors Dying after Covid Vaccine Labeled as Natural Causes." Good links to more information including his interview with Judy Mikovits about the "vaccine" or should we say, experimental genetic "therapy." I feel for Judy--she is just beside herself with anger at the situation that the FDA is getting us into. She has good info but for those who do not have her expertise (including myself), it can be a bit hard to follow. I hope that the producer of "Plague of Corruption" does a more polished version of her info on the "vaccine" with her at some point.
Seniors Dying After COVID Vaccine Labeled as Natural Causes

There's basically a spike of deaths happening now in nursing homes all over the place. I think in the UK it's up like 40% excess mortality in nursing homes compared to the 5 year average. Covid is to blame obviously.
According to UK Column all over 80 in carehomes has recived the vaccine in UK, and the data does not look good. The "Covid" deaths has gone accelerated.

According to UK Column all over 80 in carehomes has recived the vaccine in UK, and the data does not look good. The "Covid" deaths has gone accelerated.

Indeed, it's looking really bad for them

How much do you want to bet that he was "vaccinated"

Survived the Nazis but sadly couldn't survive his own government. Used for PR and well... you know the rest. Truly evil stuff if you ask me.

I saw the story about Captain Tom Moore dying.
I would like to offer "my 2 cents".

First I must add:
"What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only."

Here, is my "Alternate Reality View" gained through studying Biological Natural Laws, and as such, the Natural response this elderly mans body was exhibiting, after the sum of his experiences last year.

Starting in early April 2020, when he was 99 years old, he raised over £30 million, ALL for the National Health Services.
Money for the "Health Care System"!
So, big hint right there, a Medical Main Stream "Believer"!

For 24 days, he walked 100 laps around his garden, and celebrated his 100th birthday on April 30th.
The British held him up as a National Treasure, a Hero of Epic proportions!
The British Army gave him an honorary award, and the Air Force did Birthday Fly overs in his honor.
He was a STAR.
How wonderful and exhilarated he must have felt.
Then, he was rewarded with a knighthood, by the Queen of England.
Published not one, but two books as well Tomorrow Will Be A Good Day and One Hundred Steps.

He also became the oldest person to be featured on the cover of British GQ Magazine.

Yet, what happened at the beginning of this "scamdemic",back in December of 2019, or January 2020, when it was first announced?
I bet he had a moment, that is all it takes, to be deeply frightened.

Probably while sipping tea and watching the BBC News on his Telly, and then, hearing abut this invisible Enemy "germ", ATTACKING Humanity, his breath caught, in his chest, for a brief nano second, he was scared to his core.... his Psyche was taken Off Guard, Shocked, by the "Fear" of death.

Now, this is where I go all GNM:
At the moment of his perceived "Death Fright" his body started building MORE lung tissue, enlarging the alveoli sacks, to improve the function of the lungs. This supplies the organism with more oxygen so that the individual is in a better position to escape from the life-threatening situation.

I know this, because I have also experienced "Pneumonia".
I say "I know" because I can vividly remember the "shock" of the "Death Fright" that I experienced months before the onset of any "pneumonia" symptoms.

During the months after the incident, I was in a heightened state of awareness, LOTS of energy, and very alert and in tune.

When I RESOLVED and released those earlier experienced "Feelings/Thought Loops/Fears, that Death was eminent", my body went into an extreme healing phase.
There was a lot rebuild and heal, lung and bronchial tissue to get rid of, because the "fear" and memory loops had stayed in the back of my mind for several months.

When Psyche resolution happens, that is when Healing of the tissues begins.
The body gets rid of the unneeded emergency built tissue, stuff that is now considered excess and not essential for daily life.
That is also when the "Medical Association" steps in with diagnosing...and the "un wellness" of coughing up phlegm, high fever and fatigue are deemed "sickness" "disease" and possible "death", Pneumonia is diagnosed and the circus begins...

I have studied the reasons WHY.
This is my interpretation:

We are in/connected to/operating Biological Bodies.
Complex and amazing biological systems that were Intelligently CREATED and Designed, incorporating all the other Multi -Consciousness Units, blended and combined with ALL the 2nd and 3rd Density DNA on this Earth!

We are engineered to survive AFTER a DEATH FRIGHT.

But, to deal with a possible death battle, we may need more lung tissue to enable us to breath better,or, so it seems.

From the GNM web site:
BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict linked to the lung alveoli is a death-fright conflict because, in biological terms, the death panic is equated with not being able to breathe.
[...]A death-fright can be experienced in any life-threatening situation, for example, in the course of an accident or during a medical emergency. By far the most common death-fright conflict, however, is brought on by a diagnosis shock, particularly by a cancer diagnosis that hits a person like a death sentence. Statements by a physician such as “the cancer is malignant”, “inoperable”, “aggressive”, “invasive”, “metastasizing” or remarks like “you have six months to live” and other verdicts of this kind can evoke an acute death panic.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, then, This past December, Captain Sir Tom gets a free Vacation to Barbados, for him AND his Family!
1612302210203.png

See where he says"The support I have been shown in 2020 has given me renewed energy..."

This is where I beg to differ, having experienced the "renewed energy" and heightened awareness while processing a "Death Fright" conflict, myself.

Over the year, Captain Tom had built a LOT more lung cells and as well, several other biological Survival systems were also kicked up, in preparation to deal with the Fight against Death....which, by the way, still hadn't happened...a year after "the ENEMY Death Scare" happened, but was still unresolved, un released from his Psyche, so in esence, the coming Fight was "still on the books", shall we say.

He had more air, he had energy, and of course, was experiencing the high alert stage that Nature provides when you are on the look out for DANGER!

BARBADOS!!
Upon his arrival on December 12, Captain Sir Tom was treated to a number of activities, including high tea with Governor General Dame Sandra Mason at the St. Ann’s Fort, Barbados Defence Force.

The guest of honour was also greeted by Minister of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs, Cynthia Forde, and Minister of Home Affairs, Information and Public Affairs, Wilfred Abrahams.
1612304387674.png
100-year-old Captain Sir Tom Moore giving the thumbs up during high tea at St. Ann’s Fort last evening. He is joined by fellow centenarians Ena Collymore-Woodstock (left); Warrant Officer II, Elder Bishop (right). Also pictured are Minister of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs, Cynthia Forde and Minister of Home Affairs, Information and Public Affairs, Wilfred Abrahams. (A. Reid/BGIS)

Captain Sir Tom also had the pleasure of meeting two of our centenarians, who both have military backgrounds – Warrant Officer II, Elder Bishop, who is a decorated soldier; and Ena Collymore-Woodstock, a Jamaican with Barbadian ancestry, who was among the first women from the Caribbean to join the Auxiliary Territorial Service, a branch of the British Army during World War II.

So, just a question to ponder here.

Have you EVER gone on Vacation, had a great time, and then upon coming home, got SICKER that Hell?
It Happens A lot.
The usual thing people do, is run to a clinic, and get a diagnosis of some kind of "Houbis Calubis" and a bunch of meds.
But, if you think about it:
Vacation tends to "Quiet the Mind"
We tend to "Put things to Bed" and RELAX on vacation.
We get right with our inner spirit, Resolve conflicts and issues, in our minds, and our thoughts change.
WE RELAX.

Ol' Captain Tom probably partied like it was "1999" while on Vay-Cay, I'm thinking.

Exactly what date they returned is hard to determine, but it appears that he spent the whole month of December in Barbados and India, and returned early January.
He became ill, and was ill for several weeks, during January, before going into Hospital according to this article:
1612305929764.png
1612305951794.png

Captain Tom had not been seen in public since returning from a bucket-list holiday in Barbados after Christmas.

On January 31, it was announced that he was being treated for coronavirus after contracting pneumonia, which had prevented him from having the Covid vaccine.

1612306032942.png

How much do you want to bet that he was "vaccinated"

Survived the Nazis but sadly couldn't survive his own government. Used for PR and well... you know the rest. Truly evil stuff if you ask me.
So, I didn't bet you, but he didn't get the jsb.

They didn't have to vaccinate him.
He was already a Dead Man Walking...

Geezus, that looks so bad, since he started out his Fame with walking and all.
But still, the way I see everything now, is when false "Beliefs" are in charge, and people don't resolve and heal stuff, because of lies, everything seems to take on such a dark comedy of errors.

He was probably too weakened to complete the large amount of tissue healing needed to happen, especially when they took him to the hospital, got swabbed and found out he had COVID.
The invisible enemy GOT HIM!!
A new death fright kicked in...

If in Hospital he got snowed with pain meds, those would have knocked his energy down even lower, and who knows, they probably even put him on a ventilator at the end.

From what I have seen happen to elderly in "care", the IV fluids alone would have crashed his kidneys as well as added WAY too much fluid into his lungs.

Also, for what its worth,during WWII, he was stationed in Burma, which entailed battles against Imperial Japan, among other Asian disputes.

I saw the story about Captain Tom Moore dying.
I would like to offer "my 2 cents".

First I must add:
"What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only."

Here, is my "Alternate Reality View" gained through studying Biological Natural Laws, and as such, the Natural response this elderly mans body was exhibiting, after the sum of his experiences last year.

Starting in early April 2020, when he was 99 years old, he raised over £30 million, ALL for the National Health Services.
Money for the "Health Care System"!
So, big hint right there, a Medical Main Stream "Believer"!

For 24 days, he walked 100 laps around his garden, and celebrated his 100th birthday on April 30th.
The British held him up as a National Treasure, a Hero of Epic proportions!
The British Army gave him an honorary award, and the Air Force did Birthday Fly overs in his honor.
He was a STAR.
How wonderful and exhilarated he must have felt.
Then, he was rewarded with a knighthood, by the Queen of England.
Published not one, but two books as well Tomorrow Will Be A Good Day and One Hundred Steps.

He also became the oldest person to be featured on the cover of British GQ Magazine.

Yet, what happened at the beginning of this "scamdemic",back in December of 2019, or January 2020, when it was first announced?
I bet he had a moment, that is all it takes, to be deeply frightened.

Probably while sipping tea and watching the BBC News on his Telly, and then, hearing abut this invisible Enemy "germ", ATTACKING Humanity, his breath caught, in his chest, for a brief nano second, he was scared to his core.... his Psyche was taken Off Guard, Shocked, by the "Fear" of death.

Now, this is where I go all GNM:
At the moment of his perceived "Death Fright" his body started building MORE lung tissue, enlarging the alveoli sacks, to improve the function of the lungs. This supplies the organism with more oxygen so that the individual is in a better position to escape from the life-threatening situation.

I know this, because I have also experienced "Pneumonia".
I say "I know" because I can vividly remember the "shock" of the "Death Fright" that I experienced months before the onset of any "pneumonia" symptoms.

During the months after the incident, I was in a heightened state of awareness, LOTS of energy, and very alert and in tune.

When I RESOLVED and released those earlier experienced "Feelings/Thought Loops/Fears, that Death was eminent", my body went into an extreme healing phase.
There was a lot rebuild and heal, lung and bronchial tissue to get rid of, because the "fear" and memory loops had stayed in the back of my mind for several months.

When Psyche resolution happens, that is when Healing of the tissues begins.
The body gets rid of the unneeded emergency built tissue, stuff that is now considered excess and not essential for daily life.
That is also when the "Medical Association" steps in with diagnosing...and the "un wellness" of coughing up phlegm, high fever and fatigue are deemed "sickness" "disease" and possible "death", Pneumonia is diagnosed and the circus begins...

I have studied the reasons WHY.
This is my interpretation:

We are in/connected to/operating Biological Bodies.
Complex and amazing biological systems that were Intelligently CREATED and Designed, incorporating all the other Multi -Consciousness Units, blended and combined with ALL the 2nd and 3rd Density DNA on this Earth!

We are engineered to survive AFTER a DEATH FRIGHT.

But, to deal with a possible death battle, we may need more lung tissue to enable us to breath better,or, so it seems.

From the GNM web site:
BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict linked to the lung alveoli is a death-fright conflict because, in biological terms, the death panic is equated with not being able to breathe.
[...]A death-fright can be experienced in any life-threatening situation, for example, in the course of an accident or during a medical emergency. By far the most common death-fright conflict, however, is brought on by a diagnosis shock, particularly by a cancer diagnosis that hits a person like a death sentence. Statements by a physician such as “the cancer is malignant”, “inoperable”, “aggressive”, “invasive”, “metastasizing” or remarks like “you have six months to live” and other verdicts of this kind can evoke an acute death panic.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, then, This past December, Captain Sir Tom gets a free Vacation to Barbados, for him AND his Family!
View attachment 42328

See where he says"The support I have been shown in 2020 has given me renewed energy..."

This is where I beg to differ, having experienced the "renewed energy" and heightened awareness while processing a "Death Fright" conflict, myself.

Over the year, Captain Tom had built a LOT more lung cells and as well, several other biological Survival systems were also kicked up, in preparation to deal with the Fight against Death....which, by the way, still hadn't happened...a year after "the ENEMY Death Scare" happened, but was still unresolved, un released from his Psyche, so in esence, the coming Fight was "still on the books", shall we say.

He had more air, he had energy, and of course, was experiencing the high alert stage that Nature provides when you are on the look out for DANGER!

BARBADOS!!
Upon his arrival on December 12, Captain Sir Tom was treated to a number of activities, including high tea with Governor General Dame Sandra Mason at the St. Ann’s Fort, Barbados Defence Force.

The guest of honour was also greeted by Minister of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs, Cynthia Forde, and Minister of Home Affairs, Information and Public Affairs, Wilfred Abrahams.
View attachment 42329
100-year-old Captain Sir Tom Moore giving the thumbs up during high tea at St. Ann’s Fort last evening. He is joined by fellow centenarians Ena Collymore-Woodstock (left); Warrant Officer II, Elder Bishop (right). Also pictured are Minister of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs, Cynthia Forde and Minister of Home Affairs, Information and Public Affairs, Wilfred Abrahams. (A. Reid/BGIS)

Captain Sir Tom also had the pleasure of meeting two of our centenarians, who both have military backgrounds – Warrant Officer II, Elder Bishop, who is a decorated soldier; and Ena Collymore-Woodstock, a Jamaican with Barbadian ancestry, who was among the first women from the Caribbean to join the Auxiliary Territorial Service, a branch of the British Army during World War II.

So, just a question to ponder here.

Have you EVER gone on Vacation, had a great time, and then upon coming home, got SICKER that Hell?
It Happens A lot.
The usual thing people do, is run to a clinic, and get a diagnosis of some kind of "Houbis Calubis" and a bunch of meds.
But, if you think about it:
Vacation tends to "Quiet the Mind"
We tend to "Put things to Bed" and RELAX on vacation.
We get right with our inner spirit, Resolve conflicts and issues, in our minds, and our thoughts change.
WE RELAX.

Ol' Captain Tom probably partied like it was "1999" while on Vay-Cay, I'm thinking.

Exactly what date they returned is hard to determine, but it appears that he spent the whole month of December in Barbados and India, and returned early January.
He became ill, and was ill for several weeks, during January, before going into Hospital according to this article:
View attachment 42331
View attachment 42332

Captain Tom had not been seen in public since returning from a bucket-list holiday in Barbados after Christmas.

On January 31, it was announced that he was being treated for coronavirus after contracting pneumonia, which had prevented him from having the Covid vaccine.

View attachment 42333

So, I didn't bet you, but he didn't get the jsb.

They didn't have to vaccinate him.
He was already a Dead Man Walking...

Geezus, that looks so bad, since he started out his Fame with walking and all.
But still, the way I see everything now, is when false "Beliefs" are in charge, and people don't resolve and heal stuff, because of lies, everything seems to take on such a dark comedy of errors.

He was probably too weakened to complete the large amount of tissue healing needed to happen, especially when they took him to the hospital, got swabbed and found out he had COVID.
The invisible enemy GOT HIM!!
A new death fright kicked in...

If in Hospital he got snowed with pain meds, those would have knocked his energy down even lower, and who knows, they probably even put him on a ventilator at the end.

From what I have seen happen to elderly in "care", the IV fluids alone would have crashed his kidneys as well as added WAY too much fluid into his lungs.

Also, for what its worth,during WWII, he was stationed in Burma, which entailed battles against Imperial Japan, among other Asian disputes.

Wow! Just wow!

Back
Top Bottom