Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

US Military Confirms Myocarditis Spike After COVID Vaccine Introduction
A US. service member prepares to get a COVID-19 vaccine at Fort Knox.jpg

Cases of myocarditis soared among U.S. service members in 2021 after the COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out, a top Pentagon official has confirmed.

There were 275 cases of myocarditis in 2021—a 151 percent spike from the annual average from 2016 to 2020, according to Gilbert Cisneros Jr., undersecretary of defense for personnel and readiness, who confirmed data revealed by a whistleblower earlier this year.

The COVID-19 vaccines can cause myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation that can lead to mortality, including sudden death. COVID-19 also can cause myocarditis.

The diagnosis data comes from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database.

Mr. Cisneros provided the rate of cases per 100,000 person-years, a way to measure risk across a certain period of time. In 2021, the rate was 69.8 among those with prior infection, compared to 21.7 among members who had been vaccinated.

“This suggests that it was more likely to be [COVID-19] infection and not COVID-19 vaccination that was the cause,” Mr. Cisneros said.

No figures were given for members who had been vaccinated but were also infected. The total rate, 20.6, also indicates that some members weren’t included in the subgroup analysis.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who has been investigating problems with the database, questioned how the military came up with the figures.

“It is unclear whether or how it accounted for service members who had a prior COVID-19 infection and received a COVID-19 vaccination," Mr. johnson wrote to Mr. Cisneros.

Department of Defense (DOD) officials didn‘t respond to a request for comment.

Mr. Johnson asked for the information no later than Aug. 2.

Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist and president of the McCullough Foundation, looked at the newly disclosed data.

“The large increase in myocarditis cases in our military in 2021 was most likely due to ill-advised COVID-19 vaccination," he told The Epoch Times via email, pointing to a study from Israel that found no increase or myocarditis in COVID-19 patients.

Some other papers have found COVID-19 vaccines increase the risk of myocarditis. COVID-19 has been linked elsewhere to myocarditis, although the vaccines have never prevented infection and have become increasingly ineffective against it.

The military encouraged COVID-19 vaccination after U.S. regulators cleared the vaccines for use in late 2020. Military officials were among the first in the world to raise concerns about myocarditis after vaccination and published an early case series of 22 previously healthy members who suffered myocarditis within four days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. U.S. officials have since said the vaccines definitely cause myocarditis.
[...]

CDC confirms COVID Vaccination caused shocking 338x increase in Cancers & AIDS-Associated Diseases
Official data made available by the U.S. Government and Centers for Disease Control strongly suggests that fully vaccinated Americans may be developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome or a similar disease that is decimating the innate immune system.

But they are not alone, because further data made available by the UK Government and the Government of Canada suggests the vaccinated population in both of these respective countries are also developing the debilitating condition.

[...]

Montagnier was right.
I've been seeing tired passers-by, or people on crutches, around me for a long time now, and as I've already said, compassion for them is the only alternative I can see from a personal point of view. The fear they've had, the ignorance they've had, the trust they've put in these monsters... The city is one long, wide corridor of tired, sick people, going about their business, taking their little human steps.

I like walking around the city, feeling close to them, I like taking the bus and watching them (there's no metro here). I love looking at children, especially now that it's the holidays and we can see their innocent faces that have been hidden from us behind the mask of shame for 3 years. Sometimes I see a 'lost one' in a mask. In war, there are always victims and survivors who are there to watch.

CDC confirms COVID Vaccination caused shocking 338x increase in Cancers & AIDS-Associated Diseases
I'm hearing horror stories left and right here (where 90% is vaxxed). People retire and then two months later... turbo cancer!
On the other hand, some quadruple-vaxxed people are "just fine." Also, I'm not really able to assess if some people suffered cognitive/memory losses, but oh my, they sometimes act like zombies (all together, in full agreement with each other!), as if their brains were "fried" and "remote controlled." Finally, so many 5G antennas were installed (and hidden!) during lockdowns that brain "jellification" is not surprising! :-(

I'm hearing horror stories left and right here (where 90% is vaxxed). People retire and then two months later... turbo cancer!
On the other hand, some quadruple-vaxxed people are "just fine." Also, I'm not really able to assess if some people suffered cognitive/memory losses, but oh my, they sometimes act like zombies (all together, in full agreement with each other!), as if their brains were "fried" and "remote controlled." Finally, so many 5G antennas were installed (and hidden!) during lockdowns that brain "jellification" is not surprising! :-(

It's also the multiplier effects of other aspects of the eugenics and depopulation projects such as the 'masks' (facial barriers) and the 5G/SpaceX/EMF/EM.

There's 12+ points I argued in regards to the masks (and idiots double-masking were doubly idiotic). The problem is after abut 3-7 minutes wearing a 'mask' you begin to develop irreversible brain, nerve and organ damage (the latter depends on the organ) due to brain hypoxia. It's far worse on a jet, the cabin pressure is about 8,000' equivalent, you need to be certified and trained to use an airline respirator. It take up to 10-years to show up (dementia for example) but the damage is there and on some it will show up sooner then later and it will effect people in a wide variety of ways. Any child forced to wear one and without parent(s) whom would protect them - it's basically a form of parental and institutional child abuse.

Another example: people wearing those various fabric masks will likely suffer from "brown lung" (byssinosis). "Brown lung" is similar to coal miner "black lung". Basically breathing in fabric fibers all day long for 2 or 3 years is about the same as working in a coal mine for 2-3 years with no breathing protection or removing asbestos in a attics for 2-3 years with no breathing protection or training. Sooner or later the lung cancer will show up and with the auto-immune system down due to the bio-weapon eugenics shots .. it won't be a good ending.

.. and how about the EMF/EM they are using? The use of 4G/5G type frequencies (or at least EMF in general) was used in world war 2. Radiation (EMF) were used along with a 'serum' (vaccine), masks, and lockdowns to kill up to 100-million form the (non)Spanish (non)flu. This operation involved the Rockefeller, Dr. Gates, Rev. Gates and probably Prof. Gates, all hard-core bloodline families into eugenics.

I think it was in about 2016, it was brought up that with the cell phones, cell boosters, and recently installed WiFi EMF was already 1-quinttrillion times normal background (1,000,000,000,000,000,000 background). What would it be now with all of the 5G weapons systems?

When the lock-downs were on 5G DEW systems were installed all over starting with schools (they are targeting children). Teams would go in at night in many places installing the towers in the cover of night, foreign speaking, different company per tower, not allowed to talk.

.. and there's many more (bad food, bad water, chem-trails..) --- all part of this depopulation operation. So many factors will combine with the bio-weapon eugenics shots in terms of injuries, disabilities and deaths. We're just at the start of this now and the 'issues' coming up will also 'multiply' the damages.

Last edited:
Both the Forum and SOTT.net are pregnant with dissuasions and articles on the corruption of scientific publishing in the many Journals. Covid is just the latest example, albeit horrific and corrupt beyond near imagination. So, nothing new and the reasons are also apparent.

Here is Denis Rancourt (PhD) with a little discussion of his own (just released July 16th, 2023) on HOW TO REFORM SCIENCE PUBLISHING (with 23 rules and citations):

"
A hard set of rules to impose by law, immediately"

By Denis Rancourt,[1] PhD

16 July 2023

There can be little doubt that the establishment-funded science publishing industry is in urgent need of reform, or an outright overhaul, if not a complete suppression of the industry, for the good of humanity.

Science publishing has largely become what rightly can be called “science propaganda”, in the service of special elite interests. These special interests include large-scale financial predation, social engineering to secure elite-class interests, and geopolitical dominance.

The multi-decadal shift ― from post-World-War-II freedom to complete evisceration of the practice of science in the public interest ― and the new near-total absence of professional independence among salaried scientists are indicators of advanced totalitarianism in our so‑called democratic Western societies.

If I had a magic wand, how would I reform science publishing? Alternatively, what structural impediments could be implemented to frustrate wholesale science propaganda?

Here are some basic rules that I would impose by law on the science publishing industry, and on authors wishing to publish in so-called peer-reviewed science journals.

These rules are necessary because scientists are not independent and do not think for themselves. Scientists, like other professionals,[2] are careerists who are employed by powerful institutions and corporations. In an advanced state of totalitarianism, scientists are not free to research and to communicate. They self-censor and hide behind specialization and jargon. Rare whistleblowers that prove the rule are severely punished, and banished from the profession.

In times when scientists are free to be creative, and have professional independence, such as prior to World War II in the Western World, the recent artifice of (usually anonymous) “peer review” is not necessary. Peer review, as practiced by today’s science journals, is known by science historians to be a liability, creating disciplinal self-censorship and allowing editors to be intellectually negligent.[3] Virtually all the greatest discoveries in physics were made and published prior to “peer review”.

If one’s merit and societal recognition as a scientist came from being read, understood and appreciated for one’s actual ideas and analyses, irrespective of where one is published and who one’s employer is, then there would be no need to regulate the science publishing industry. But that is a utopia.

Here are the rules I would implement immediately regarding all “peer-reviewed science journals” (“science journals”) that claim or imply any degree of editorial independence, which are used in citation-analysis evaluations of scientists.

1. The rules cannot be circumvented by publishers using “freedom of expression” or “market freedom” pretexts. Science publishing is a central requirement for democracy, and the public’s right to know is paramount. It is the freedom of expression of the individual authors and their access to the public audience that must be protected. Science publishing must not be a propaganda venture for elite interests.
  2. Salaried government and academic scientists, and all scientists working for corporations that receive government research funding, or perform contract work for government, or sell services or products to government are barred from publishing in science journals that do not adopt these rules.
  3. They can of course publish elsewhere, such as on websites or via contact lists.
  4. Submitting authors should have professional independence, and their research results should not be directed or vetoed by their employers or outside interests. Authors should declare any potential or significant interference with their professional independence.
  5. Publishers of science journals must publicly disclose the details of their managerial, ownership and finance structures, and their yearly funding and revenues.
  6. Publishers of science journals must strictly adhere to a policy of absolute editorial independence, without publisher interference, and must ensure and protect editorial independence of their scientist editors.
  7. Journal staff, editors and reviewers cannot receive payments or benefits from commercial or government-related outside interests.
  8. All author submissions must be accompanied with a guarantee of open access to the raw data, the equations and algorithms of computer programs, and anything required to reproduce the study and its results. Proprietary information is not a shield against this requirement. Science, by definition, must be verifiable.
  9. There can be no size or page limit to any supplementary or supporting material that an author wishes to submit, in addition to the article itself.
  10. In the case of clinical trials, the public and other researchers must have unimpeded access to all the same data and records that any national regulatory body could demand, or that are needed for scientific verification.
  11. All conflicts of interest must be declared by the authors. Editors may reject submissions purely on a valid basis of conflict of interest, especially if large financial or political interests are in play.
  12. Every author submission to a science journal must be handled with complete public transparency, from submission to acceptance or rejection, inclusively, including all appeals, reviews, responses, and versions of the article and its supporting materials, irrespective of whether the article is ultimately accepted or rejected by the journal. This means:
    • The said public transparency must be pro-active, and include complete publishing of all the steps on a freely accessible and searchable website. This applies irrespective of whether the article is ultimately accepted or rejected by the journal.
    • No one involved in the process can be anonymous. All who act in editorial and review roles must be publicly identified. This equally applies to rejected articles.
    • All the versions of the article must be stored and publicly available, including all supplementary materials. This equally applies to rejected articles.
    • All correspondence between editors, authors and reviewers must be public, including reviewer responses that the editors decide not to use or to disregard. This equally applies to rejected articles.
    • Publishers should allow all post-processing non-trivial comments about the articles, and such comments must also be public, in the spirit of continued review of the work (and of the reviewer and editor comments). This equally applies to rejected articles.
  1. In real terms, science publishing, of articles meant to be reliable and used to rank and evaluate researchers, must be an open book.
  2. The public should have free access to all the materials, without any registration or other barriers.
  3. Rejection of articles without review should be rare, and limited solely to cases of clearly abusive submissions.
  4. Perceived “importance” cannot be a criterion for rejection.
  5. An article cannot be rejected on the basis that it is partly, largely or primarily a critique or re-analysis of a previously published article. Such combative critique articles must be welcome and should be afforded all the same regular opportunities for publication (such as equal space in the same journal) as the article being critiqued.
  6. A general category must exist, for articles that do not fall into an existing specialization or sub-topic within the broader area of interest of the journal. As such, area of specialization or sub-topic within the broader discipline cannot be a criterion for rejection, nor can breadth beyond the journal’s chosen area of interest. Journals must not constructively exclude novel work using specialization as a pretext, and should admit interdisciplinary research that overlaps with and overflows from the journal’s chosen area of interest.
  7. Reviewers must identify any conflicts of interest.
  8. Rejection should be reserved for identified fatal flaws or scientific errors that cannot be fixed by the authors, without producing an essentially new article or study.
  9. Editorial decisions must provide reasons, beyond merely stated unspecified agreement with reviewers. The editor must appreciate the arguments and make a scientific judgement, which is explicitly reasoned. Actual science editors must be brought back, rather than continue with in-effect managerial editors.
  10. There must be an appeal process regarding any final editorial decision or determinative treatment. The appeal process must be separate and independent, preferably performed by an independent body not controlled by the publisher, following principles of administrative law. The appeal process is entirely transparent, and is included in the public record of the submission of the original article, as per above.
  11. The appeal decision must be open to judicial review by a competent court, following applicable judicial review criteria in the judicial jurisdiction of the corresponding author.
In upcoming posts, I plan to provide recent excruciating examples of my own struggles to co‑publish in top medical journals, including winning appeals and such. The sagas that unfold in those exchanges are surrealistic. They illustrate the depth of the problem and the brazen behaviours of editors. Coming soon.

NOTES:

[1] Co-Director, CORRELATION Research in the Public Interest (CORRELATION). Website: Home - Denis Rancourt.

Email: denis.rancourt@gmail.com

[2] Schmidt, Jeff. “Disciplined Minds”, 2000, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, ISBN 0-7425-1685-7. Disciplined Minds

[3] Mazur, Susan. “David Noble: Peer Review, Where Are The Scholars?” SCOOP Independent News, 26 February 2010. David Noble: Peer Review, Where Are The Scholars? Archived here: https://archive.ph/0gB3q
Old SOTT.net backgrounder:

1690087992713.png

If this report is true, it may explain why some people are hit really hard with side effects, are crippled and even die and why others aren't noticeing anything. I'm not sure of the report's veracity.

If this report is true, it may explain why some people are hit really hard with side effects, are crippled and even die and why others aren't noticeing anything. I'm not sure of the report's veracity.
In October 2021, the C's have said that there were no placebos. Is the "placebo" hypothesis part of a disinfo or damage control campaign (as if Pfizer was not so evil after all)?
(Pophistorian) Some percentage of vaccine doses are suspected to be placebo. If true, what percentage?
(L) Are any of the vaccine doses placebo?
A: No.

(L) No, if you let 'em stick it in you, they wanna get ya. [laughter]
As a side note, it would be interesting to know how "organic portals" are affected by the vaxx. Are they also having disastrous side effects?

Last edited:
In October 2021, the C's have said that there were no placebos. Is the "placebo" hypothesis part of a disinfo or damage control campaign (as if Pfizer was not so evil after all)?

As a side note, it would be interesting to know how "organic portals" are affected by the vaxx. Are they also having disastrous side effects?
I think I remember reading that Astra Zeneca used a meningitis vaccine as a 'placebo' in their clinical trials of the Covid vaccine? Imo, I doubt the ptb would turn down the chance to inject 'something' rather than 'nothing' into people and as research has shown, the variability of ingredients between vials and batches probably accounts for the variability of AE's.

I am wondering if these people who died recently and unexpectedly have had a booster lately or whether it is still just the effect 2 years later of having taken it. The organic farmer for instance who believed he had a healthy distrust of authorities had his shots in mid 2021. Has he had a shot since? I am leaning more towards it being the effect of the last jab 1+ years ago since one doesn't hear much about people taking the shots anymore but perhaps that is just where I live. From what I have heard then those who go for their annual flu shot in autumn will likely also get 'offered' another covid jab. That was the procedure with my father last autumn and I think it is scheduled again for this year.
Clearly, the bodies of those vaccinated are still producing the spike protein two years later. How long will this last? There's no long-term answer yet, but since the human genome has been modified by the injected mRNA, the worst is yet to come.

I can't see why organic portals should react differently as the physical part is the same. That they are missing the individualised soul as speculated would primarily be on a spiritual level.
Clearly, the bodies of those vaccinated are still producing the spike protein two years later. How long will this last? There's no long-term answer yet, but since the human genome has been modified by the injected mRNA, the worst is yet to come.
I think one of the main reasons is that the innate immune system got hit really hard, which then has left the body pretty defence left against all kinds of illnesses which that system normally would keep in check. To what extent the immune system will recover will depend on whether more vaccine 'boosters' are taken, whether measures are taken by the individual to recover the body's strength and on the individual's genetic makeup to start with. One can speculate that a person's spiritual connection might play a role too and to what extent a person is oriented towards truth versus lies.

There's no long-term answer yet, but since the human genome has been modified by the injected mRNA, the worst is yet to come.
I think we're again in a period called "the calm before the storm," with rising pain (and knowledge!) between the "storms."

"calm before storm 1"
"storm 1"
"calm before storm 2"
"storm 2"
and so on...

It's cyclical and very energetically draining, as a "storm" is always in the making...
Fortunately, the 4D STS lab is running out of "gas!"

Dr. John Campbell: Autopsy Results Find Causal Link Between COVID-19 Vaccines & Death from Myocarditis

Dr. John Campbell.jpg

Transcription:
Let's look at some pictures to start us off first of all, this is from a
composite study of those that are no longer with here after a certain injection.
So here we have a patient here now this is the spike protein that's shown up here
in orange. This is in the heart tissue of patients that are sadly no longer
with here and we see it there again and that is the spike protein and it's got a
very strong temporal like our relation with the injection as we'll see. Here's
another one here again we see the orange color in the heart muscle where
there's not supposed to be any. Now we know this can occur as a result of COVID
and the authors were well aware of this so this this patient here had SARS-CoV-1
virus too. He was positive and he did have that as well but of course the authors
knew how to differentiate between spike protein alone and spike protein with
other components from the virus
. Not so much the authors but the
pathologists that the authors were putting together on this one.

So pretty incontrovertible really, it's there in, it's a photograph, it's like it's not
black and white it's stained in orange isn't it's purple and orange but the
evidence is there and this also shows inflammatory changes so as well as the
spike protein there there's inflammatory changes and this shows the CD4 cells,
the T helper lymphocytes and we see these here now again these are in myocardial
tissue and the heart tissue of people that are no longer with us and these
brownish orangey blobs simply should not be there. There is no place these
inflammatory cells should simply not be there but yet they are in these three
specimens. This is pretty strong evidence it's post-mortem evidence it's
about the strongest you can get.

So the idea is that this damage is part of the heart here we see
the wall of the left ventricle or the wall of the right ventricle and if
the wall of the heart is damaged then what happens is it becomes
electrically unstable and can start giving off hundreds of electrical
impulses the heart muscle tries to contract with these but it can't and you
end up with a rapid uncoordinated contraction. One form that they found in
this study was this first one which is called ventricular tachycardia and this
one which is called ventricular fibrillation and of course without
treatment these patients will go on to levers pretty shortly after.

Now let's get straight on and look at this data now this is from a preprint so this
hasn't been peer reviewed but it's been reviewed by senior doctors and pathologists
and I've read it and it's actually a pretty good study, it uses standard
methodology to collect the data. So let's look at it now and see what happens so
autopsy post-mortem exactly the same thing proven a COVID vaccine induced
myocarditis. Now the authors say do check it out for yourself, download the PDFit's all there.
COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to myocarditis which in some
circumstances can be. This systematic review aims to investigate
potential causal links between COVID-19 vaccines and from myocarditis using
post-mortem or autopsy analysis. I just have to plug my camera in, there we go.

Now a systematic review of all published autopsies involving in COVID-19
vaccine related myocarditis so by definition of its autopsy, the individual
is no longer. Through all the way to July 3rd of July 2023 so it
came up to date all autopsies that included COVID-19 vaccine induced myocarditis
were a possible cause of, were included. Causality in each case was determined by
three independent cardiac pathology people with cardiology and pathology
expertise. So three independent reviewers looked at this. So of course we
have to determine the difference between a correlation that this adverse event
happened after vaccination and the vaccine caused the event and that's the
whole point of this study. The authors are claiming to have demonstrated clear
causality.
That's what makes this study quite profound.

So the initial identified quite a lot of studies but after screening the inclusion and exclusion
criteria, 14 papers 28 autopsies. Now this might not sound many but of course most
are simply not recorded and of course in the vast majority of cases autopsies
were simply not performed. Well if they were performed the appropriate tests
weren't done. Now the day is after vaccination to the adverse event that we're
looking at here. Some patients had the adverse event on the same day. One, two,
three, quite a few on the third day. All the way through to this is day 36 here
if you're watching on your phone you can't see it. So patients had this
adverse event no longer being with us from day zero to day 36. The most common
being on day three and this was broken down quite extensively and as you would
expect the problem was worse than young men. Not exclusively but it was
worse in young men as we already know.

So another point of consistency there really. We established that all 28 adverse events
were causally linked to COVID-19 vaccination by independence and adjudication.
In other words the adverse event was caused by the vaccine. Their conclusion that
there's a temporal relationship internal and external consistency that this is the
case. Now individuals no longer with us with known COVID vaccine induced myocarditis.
So they looked at the patho, patho that's completely spelled long. It should be
pathophysiological mechanisms. I wrote a book on that I should know how it's
spelled. It's available for free download if you want to you want to
value yourself up the link. Pathophysiology. So pathophysiological
mechanisms made sense. Related excess deaths made sense.
Complemented with autopsy findings again it was consistent. It was
independent adjudication. Application of the Bradford Hill criteria that looked
at many times on this channel that helped us to adjudicate between a
correlation and causality in the Bradford Hill criteria which we used
initially to determine the smoking caused lung cancer then the smoking
caused heart disease and then the asbestos caused mesothelioma that these
are well tried and tested criteria were fulfilled. Were fulfilled in these cases.

Attachments

• Autopsy Proven Fatal COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis - preprints202307.1198.v1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

People who never had a medical issue are suddenly finding out they have stage 4 cancer and months left to live.

SV40 (A component in the Covid Vaccine) is a cancer causing protein.

They essentially injected people with rapid onset cancer and then called them crazy when they realized it was possibly related.

We will NEVER forget their crimes committed against humanity.

When we win, and we WILL win, We will make them answer for their crimes.

Back
Top Bottom