Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Last month:

This month:

In April, Cattermole died aged 46 at his home in Dorset, England. By June, it was determined his cause of death was due to heart-related issues. At the time, the band had been planning their reunion tour.

A representative for the Dorset Coroner's Service told PEOPLE in May said his death was from "natural causes."

Cattermole's death certificate, a copy of which was obtained by PEOPLE, lists the cause as cardiac arrhythmia, acute myocardial ischemia and severe coronary artery atheroma and intraplaque hemorrhage.

Sounds pretty natural to me... 🤔

Tori Kelly.jpg

'As you may have heard, I'm dealing with some unexpected health challenges,' she wrote. 'It's been a scary few days but I can feel your prayers and can't stop thinking about you.'I'm feeling stronger now and hopeful but unfortunately there are still some things to uncover.'I'm so grateful to the amazing doctors and nurses who have been looking after me.'

Tori Kelly reportedly rushed to hospital with blood clots after fainting at dinner

At this point, I think it's part of the "self-suggestion" propaganda, the same which made people believe smoking caused cancer! But, as you can see, the message (the cause) is spread too thin (shoveling snow, solar storms, energy bill prices, etc) for it to be any concentrated effect (as opposed to decades of "toxic cigarette smoke kills your lungs!").

Regarding the previous post:

I am not sure how she came to the number of "3000x increase". From the study it shows that the previous expected rate was 0.0035%, compared with the actual rate of incidence being 2.8%.

Excuse my terrible math, but how can a "3000 times increase" be derived from the data? 0.0035% vs 2.8%

I can't find any calculation to justify that statement, so if anyone who knows or can help, that would be great! Statistics is not my forte...

It seems there's no valid data to arrive to that number, unless she took Pfizer's data and this study's data to make a calculation herself involving something like relative risk or odds ratio, but giving the end calculation in percentages to make it sound very big, which is what Big Pharma often does to impress people with their studies.

I am not sure how she came to the number of "3000x increase". From the study it shows that the previous expected rate was 0.0035%, compared with the actual rate of incidence being 2.8%.

Excuse my terrible math, but how can a "3000 times increase" be derived from the data? 0.0035% vs 2.8%
A quick and perhaps erroneous calculation is to divide the actual rate with the previous expected rate which is 2,8/0,0035 which gives 800. So roughly 800% which would still be a huge increase so why claim an even bigger number? It only discredits the conclusion and thus the study overall even if the study is sound.

A quick and perhaps erroneous calculation is to divide the actual rate with the previous expected rate which is 2,8/0,0035 which gives 800. So roughly 800% which would still be a huge increase so why claim an even bigger number? It only discredits the conclusion and thus the study overall even if the study is sound.
Yep thats the same number I came to. I guess she in sensationalizing it, though it annoys me when people do this because it destroys credibility and provides fuel for the other side to (justifiably) call it out as nonsense.

Young Male Athletes Now Developing “Turbo” Testicular Cancer – Are Covid “Vaccines” to Blame?

(Dr. William) Makis has been warning the world about the growing number of injuries and deaths stemming from injection with Fauci Flu shots. In Canada where he lives, Makis has been keeping track of not only athletes who got sick and / or died after getting injected but also doctors, at least 32 of which died suddenly after getting the stab(s).

Now, Makis is sounding the alarm about the dozens upon dozens of young male athletes who died within months or even days after being diagnosed with post-“vaccination” testicular cancer.
The rapidly spreading version of the disease tends to take young male lives much more quickly than traditional testicular cancer.

Back
Top Bottom